It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clear footage! is this an alien?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think it's a little pathetic that there are people debating this to be real. Shows how gullible people are, even on this site. However, I did find it quite entertaining. What race did he say he was? Full blooded ??

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if he posts on ATS.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Course aliens would look just like everyone else. Then they can wander around, mix with the normal population, and you would never know it. If I was the leader of an alien group I would have my people infiltrate all forms of goverment, corporations, military, pentagon, vatician. Not the front people that are always in the lime light. But under secretarys, politicial advisors, military adjudents to the Joint chiefs, advisors to Corprate CEO's.
And of course there would be a few that didn't want to go this route of domionion, so they would simply walk among us, parting there pearls of wisdom. You never know who the old guy or lady might be siting next to you at a local chock & puke truckstop. Might be an alien.

So if you think they all have big tenticles, and look like some freaky bug critter the movies portray. Guess again.

They would look just like all of us.

Kinda spooky..

<< 5  6  7   >>

join