It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

clear footage! is this an alien?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Okay im fed up with the whole october 13th shizzle nothings come of it and im done with the earth cam..!

I saw this video a year or so ago, its of two people sitting down talking and a person comes up to them and says hes an et.. it may seem like `meh crazy old man`
but theres hundreds of stories around the world of farmers or villagers whove seen crafts lands and people say they are ets warn them and leave,, maybe this isnt quite so dramatic but theres no reason to dismiss this video as fake

what do YOU think, please dont just oneline it.. what do you think
you may go `why would aliens have obesity.. ` and my answer to that is how do we know thats his actual form and hes not just appearing like an `average human` to not look suspicious

forward it to 48 seconds as nothings really doing before then

edit on 14-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

The clues are in the title to the video "crazy old guy claims he's an alien"

If I got on a bus tomorrow, I guarantee....................that guy would come and sit next to me

No aliens here.........just a crazy old man

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

If I got on a bus tomorrow, I guarantee....................that guy would come and sit next to me

what he says makes a lot of sense
there is no reason why this cant be true

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
My dreamworld conclusions:

Possible Traumatized Abductee
Or Really imbalanced hybrid...

Good Watch

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Why on Earth would you think this was legit? Why would an alien start talking to random people at McDonald's? He was a fairly well spoken crackpot, but a crackpot nonetheless.

what he says makes a lot of sense there is no reason why this cant be true

What he says makes no sense. He sounds like a delusional ATS poster. Just because he spouted off some of the same garbage you've heard before does not make him credible. I suppose anything is possible, hell maybe I'm an alien trying to do damage control. Would you believe that?
edit on 14-10-2010 by Raustin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
those ruby rings look VERY expensive, i doubt some hippy would have them

ps i dont understand

you want clear footage of an alien.. youve got it
edit on 14-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse

Seriously?...............you can't see ANY reason why this can't be true???

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
strange things are afoot at the local McDonalds.

Ya, I am going to go with crazy guy with costume jewelry to impress gullible chicks into chatting with him.

fun gig though..I might have to do that when I am all old and such (I wonder if they lost their wallet right afterwards...aliens at McDonalds tend to do that)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Google fake ruby. You can get a decent fake of anything for very cheap. Why would an alien need rubies? You really need to get your gullible meter fixed.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

It's amazing how such a simple video can be so interesting. I don't believe this gentleman is an alien however his body language would indicate that he appears to be telling the truth. He seldom looks away from the individuals when he's talking to them and there is very little pausing. With that said I do get the impression that he believes himself to be one however I do not think it to be true. He does come across as someone who watches sci fi movies as there have been a few which dealt with the earths destruction or rapture which in the movies the hero would show that the people of earth were still good and worth saving...Keanu Rieves movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and some other movie about a fallen angel who had come to protect earth from God's angels who would destroy all humans. The 2012 references are to numerous to mention. I did enjoy the video and for that I say thank you

link   

Right, but there is also no reason why he isn't just a magical leprecaun PRETENDING to be an alien to throw the kids off his track from finding his pot o gold.
edit on 14-10-2010 by SaturnFX because: my alien overlords made me correct something.

link   
Abductee with Stockholm syndrome and post traumatic stress disorder hell maybe the hat trick with schizophrenia... but it could still be very true...

neva know

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

those ruby rings look VERY expensive, i doubt some hippy would have them

Oh my lord!!!

Don't EVER , EVER, buy jewellery!!!.......not now ......not ever!

Please tell me that your reasoning for this being a video of an alien talking to two kids in a burger bar, is that the crazy guy had "expensive ruby rings"??????

Tell me ...why do they look expensive??

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Not breaking gaze while talking to strangers is actually fairly indicative of someone who is lying. Common misconception.

Not pausing doesn't indicate much either. Sounded like a very well rehearsed story.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I believe I have found a video of an alien on youtube.

Yes, there will be bloof

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
`meh crazy old man`

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
oh wow he is an aliens!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco

It's amazing how such a simple video can be so interesting. I don't believe this gentleman is an alien however his body language would indicate that he appears to be telling the truth. He seldom looks away from the individuals when he's talking to them and there is very little pausing. With that said I do get the impression that he believes himself to be one however I do not think it to be true. He does come across as someone who watches sci fi movies as there have been a few which dealt with the earths destruction or rapture which in the movies the hero would show that the people of earth were still good and worth saving...Keanu Rieves movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and some other movie about a fallen angel who had come to protect earth from God's angels who would destroy all humans. The 2012 references are to numerous to mention. I did enjoy the video and for that I say thank you

it's called legion, with doug quad in it

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Thanks Raustin for the critique and believe it or not but due to my job I had taken some courses in Interview/Interogation through my present job (Corrections) and these were some indicators and yes even the best liars can come across as telling the truth but I appreciate the feedback and stay frosty my good man..

edit on 14-10-2010 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I think the man is not an alien, he is just trying to amuse himself at the expense of some young adults, who are an easier, more gullible target. If he pulled that routine with adults, then I would consider him crazy. As soon as he was asked to read their minds he took off in a hurry.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join