It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News day after 10-10-10 SO CAL Garden Grove

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
No new updates yet, he said he was going to put up a 3 minute video, i dont know exactly when thats going to happen, I suggest people that are interested in this to search for UFO sightings on 10-10-10 to see if theres anything new, He sent me some private messages but they dont really contain any new info, same thing about the UFO he witnessed looking like the china ufo, he seems to be sure of that

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

im a bit confused about that because we are just seeing a blue dot, the china u.f.o was nothing like that as far as i know, or am i missing something ?.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

the camera man states from his veiw point the chopper cant keep up with the object
the chopper is at least a mile away?(not sure)
it moves fast (not sure)
doesnt move like an rc plane

xp

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
here is a video posted by a passenger in a plane of the UFO over the China Airport:

Passenger Filmed UFO

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I have not read through all of the posts, so if this has been suggested my bad. Out of curiosity has anyone attempted to contact the Law Enforcement Agency involved? Provided its not an active investigation, there should be reports since it used up resources, which are a matter of public record.

Also, check the agency's website. Sometimes they will post their call logs. Find the date and approximate time and you should be able to find how it was logged with dispatch.

You can also do a FOIA request to get any radio communications between the officers and Dispatch, as well as any 911 calls that came in.

If multiple agencies were involved (State/Local and Fed) is might be difficult to get radio communications. The area I work in has Feds that do a lot of stuff in the city, and they rarely if ever use our main channel to talk to us unless its something that has potential to go wrong very fast.

Just some ideas.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I am in the area, I even offered to go down to see what I could see.

No one seemed interested at the time, and well I am tired now.

Maybe next time!

(Seriously guys, I asked at least 3 times. So no being mad that I won't go now.)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I made the suggestion to listen in on police radio chatter and to put in an FOIA request for dashcam footage.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

I am in the area, I even offered to go down to see what I could see.

No one seemed interested at the time, and well I am tired now.

Maybe next time!

(Seriously guys, I asked at least 3 times. So no being mad that I won't go now.)

oh, I didn't know you were asking ... I thought you were going to go.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

you should have been there two days ago, according to some people it lasted about an hour if not more

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
If anyone has a police scanner in that area, it would help. You know .... listen in on the radio chatter .....

wow, can you still listen to police on a scanner in the u.s.a ?.

they put a stop to that years ago here in the u.k by changing the radio systems!!!.

thanks

rich

www.radioreference.com...
Here you can tune in to police and other scanners in the US.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

Yeah that disappointed me, there is a hill between me and GG so that is why I didn't see anything
I am ALWAYS looking.

If I can get some specifics (IE cross-streets and such, I may be harassed into going down there after all.)

I am assuming all this "car chasing" went on (or is going on) tonight/morning. (3am here)
edit on 10/12/2010 by adigregorio because: caws i Caant spell good

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by diepart

thanks for that but i only really want to listen to my own police which cant be done now!. lol

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by diepart

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

If anyone has a police scanner in that area, it would help. You know .... listen in on the radio chatter .....

wow, can you still listen to police on a scanner in the u.s.a ?.

they put a stop to that years ago here in the u.k by changing the radio systems!!!.

thanks

rich

Here you can tune in to police and other scanners in the US.

hmmm ... what county is Garden Grove in?

edit: nm - its in Orange County
edit on 12-10-2010 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

I want to say Orange County, but alas I just live here

link   

quick... go now.... go go go go go!

although you've probably missed anything now!

thanks

rich

link   

I made the suggestion to listen in on police radio chatter and to put in an FOIA request for dashcam footage.

My bad lol.. Like I said, I didn't go through all of the posts. If no one picked up police chatter, check to see if alternate TAC channels (TAC channels are used when there are special assignments, large incidents, Mutual Aid requests involving multiple jurisdictions etc to prevent them from drowning out the patrol officers while they work off of the main dispatch channel) were used. Sometimes these channels are encrypted for special assignments (the digital 800mghz scanners are like $1,000).

...also, this entire incident almost reminds me of the episode of The X-Files where they did the "Cops" episode.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Soon as I know where to go, I will head out. GG is pretty large

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I do not know how to quote the following:

Incident Description
MAJOR ACCIDENT
10/11/10 21:42 (LANCASTER - 45.7/470.487) LACOFD SQ134 ON SCENE SINGLE VEHICLE OVER-TURNED, ONE ADULT TRAPPED, REQUIRING EXTRICATION. LANES BLOCKED [LAX081]
MAJOR ACCIDENT
10/11/10 20:24 (LOS ANGELES - 856.2375) LAFD,CHP ONS MOTORCYCLE DOWN WITH TRAUMATIC INJS,HIT BY VEHICLE,POSS SIGALERT PENDING [LAX019]
MAJOR ACCIDENT
10/11/10 19:26 (ARCADIA - RED 4) E106 HUNTINGTON INCIDENT COMMAND, 2 VEHICLE TRAFFIC COLLISION WITH 2 TRAPPED, [LAX351]
SWAT/ERT
10/11/10 17:51 (LOS ANGELES - FOOTHILL DIV) MALE BARRICADED WITH SHOTGUN & POSS. HOSTAGES IN A RESTAURANT NEAR LANKERSHIM & I-5, NORTH-BOUND RAMP CLOSED [ILL113]
1 ALARM FIRE
10/11/10 16:13 (GLENDALE - RED 2) UPDATE:: ROOF COLLAPSE WITH LINES BEING BURNED, DEFENSIVE FIRE PER INCIDENT COMMAND AT THIS TIME, ADDTL UNITS ADDED [LAX351]

The link:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I doubt you'll be able to find anything, he said

1 hour ago

another video coming shortly, 3 minutes of more footage, it was hard for me to get close because police where swerving in the middle of the street in front and behind all of this incident... Then they jumped on the highway with several thousands of people seen this with there own eyes... Listen people, this is what Im telling you...It's very intriguing that this is happening right after the UFO sighting yesterday right in the same place outside my window, that is what Im telling you all....

if they jumped on the highway then who knows where they're at now

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

Anyone who was genuinely interested wouldn't need asked to go, they would have just went.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join