It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO Catches A UFO ?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
still Phage i believe your explanation was good, as i told you i donno how you found the image and so..but your explanation definately closes the thread unfortunately though because it was a really interesting one.
until next time..have a good day

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I bet its concorde soul (yeah plane have sould too), debunked!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So how has this been debunked?
So because some think it is unlikely it's an object, it is debunked?

edit on 12-10-2010 by Subjective1 because: extra info

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective1

That depends on your point of view.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Don't most things in life?

But just rehashing the it's a glitch theory isn't debunking in my opinion.
Not saying it is a UFO in anh alien civilisation kind of way.
Just saying this doesn't seem like a glitch to me.
Showed it to an astronomer friend of mine.
He first came with the glitch, then a ghost image, but now he isn't sure anymore.

Just saying thinking you know what it is, is not knowing.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

That depends on your point of view.

why you are not answering my question as how you obtained the image?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Well done for trying to stimulate this aspect of the debate. I would agree with the poster who said he would bet his left testicle that we are witnessing the same object in two/three different shots. I like Phages's explanation of the bucket-overflow, but I don't think it measures up in explaining this anomaly.

We are possibly witnessing an advanced civilisation whose home planet was destroyed, leading them to create a massive super-ship, capable of housing billions upon billions of people.

Or maybe, it's a frickin' massive single biological organism, birthed in the vacuous stellar dust nebulae and composed of vivified silicon/metal-based molecules.

Either way (or anything else that my feeble brain can't imagine) - there's something odd going on in front of SOHO. And I don't believe this is an example of electron overflow, despite that being a generally good explanation for a lot of artifacts we see on SOHO.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment

Well done for trying to stimulate this aspect of the debate. I would agree with the poster who said he would bet his left testicle that we are witnessing the same object in two/three different shots. I like Phages's explanation of the bucket-overflow, but I don't think it measures up in explaining this anomaly.

We are possibly witnessing an advanced civilisation whose home planet was destroyed, leading them to create a massive super-ship, capable of housing billions upon billions of people.

Or maybe, it's a frickin' massive single biological organism, birthed in the vacuous stellar dust nebulae and composed of vivified silicon/metal-based molecules.

Either way (or anything else that my feeble brain can't imagine) - there's something odd going on in front of SOHO. And I don't believe this is an example of electron overflow, despite that being a generally good explanation for a lot of artifacts we see on SOHO.

your alternatives to software glitches are amazing my friend.....

they are quite possible to be..if there are any spaceships up there hosting billions of creatures they certain would have to stop for refuelling..from a a star maybe...and also the living gigantic cosmic organisms intrigues me...thanks for your post XD

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Good morning to all. On rejoining this thread some interesting aspects jump at me. There are the usual "DEBUNKED" calls from members who have added nothing to the debate, information or analysis of the information contained in the pics. There are also those who claim to have the absolute answer, without an ounce of doubt, as to what the pics are showing.

I dont pretend to have the answers, Im not qualified to have them. Are those that claim their right to be right everytime when they expect members to agree qualified?

My opinion on this issue was that I was on the fence. Now I waver more towards the pics being a bit special and worthy of analysis. This change of opinion has been due to those who claim to "know" for certain what the pics show, to those who just happen to have evidence at hand to back up their claim and to those who have spent so much effort in trying to sway opinion.

The fact is no one knows what the image represents. I at least am willing to say that and will always doubt those who demand the concensus from others that they are more qualified to know better.

The thread so far has been intrigueing due to the photographs posted and to the psychology used. For that thankyou. Some day we will know for sure what SOHO`s glitches realy are and realy mean.

Respects
edit on 12-10-2010 by captiva because: Mind lapse

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Could it be.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

This is a pic from NASA.

Does it need to be debunked?

They lie, they photo shop, they make you look silly for believing anything they say.

NASA - Not Another Stupid A**hole.

Never believe what they tell you or show you.
edit on 12/10/10 by MrRed because: spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

What is there left to doubt then? The phenomena is explained in detail. The exact physics behind it is known. It can't get any better than that.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

the first picture quite clearly has a crap drawing from paint pro in it so let us ask, why the original fake post?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
can somone clear something up for me
isnt there a soho A and a soho B?
if yes then are they seperate cameras?
thus we would have seperate cameras maybe catching the same thing?
not the same image as already explained by phage but if we could find 2 seperate images 1 from soho A and 1 from soho B?
is the picture in he OP just 1 picture? ie soho A which would meen we could find the soho B image at the exact same time and see if that that has captured the same object/ray?
i have searched but cant find anything

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Zeropoint

Lasco C3 has a similar image in movie maker!!!
You will need to input the correct start and finish times.
You will see it near the distorted line running from 7 o'clock position through the screen to the center circle.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The "objects" in the SoHo pics reminds me of that unusual "comet" caught by Hubble back in January.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7cfad7f8d14.jpg[/atsimg]

HubbleSite
edit on 10/12/2010 by dethduck because: fixed tag

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
just came from the soho web site and it is still there 2010/10/12 time stamp 15:18 went to uk site and they have a better pick of it better look before they pull it! lasco 3 pick. s&f to the op, this could be the start of a new era for man! we wait and see with open minds.
edit on 12-10-2010 by bekod because: added thoughts

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Do you have a link to the UK site?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I saw that image linked on another website. I did not find it myself.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Found this, same spot different day

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join