It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Iran Ahmadinejad brakes larry king on everything nuke isreal and us 2010

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Moronic, Larry King does interviews, he does not debate people, and even as an interviewer, he is known for throwing softballs.

In the few minutes I could stand to watch, Ahmadinejad succeeds in making GW look like a skilled speaker. The arrogant look on his face makes me want to punch him in the face.

When does the invasion of Iran begin?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
When does the invasion of Iran begin?

Read back a few years, and you'll find a zillion different answers to that question, lol.

The people of Iran can't stand this guy either, and we all saw how he handled it when they let him know. The only ones fawning over him, seem to be Europeans and Aussies (and some "intellectuals" here) who have a deep resentment of the U.S. and Israel, so they'll jump in bed with anybody who they think opposes the U.S. and Israel, hell most of them would probably be up Hitler's butt if he hadn't attacked them first. Not sure why, maybe they resent being knocked off the pedestal of being the empire. If it were up to me, we'd give it back to them. Like I said before, I can't stand our current system of government either, but that doesn't mean I'm blind to the fact that Ahmadinejad is an a-hole, and an oppressive tyrant.

edit on 28-9-2010 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Seriously have any of you watched Larry King before? He's not the best interviewing out there..check out the entire Jerry Seinfeld interview and you will know why...he does a poor job doing his research so it's not a wonder he fell flat on his face...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Derka Derka

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Iran has been under US sanctions since the revolution, please don't be naive.

His statement is 100% correct, that Iran advanced outside the umbrella of the US, before it was a backward country, heck Iran is doing better than Saudi Arabia, which has the world's most precious resource. Iran is advancing in technological arena also, and also in scientific arena. Since Iran had been isolated, it started its own domestic program which helped it advance, so Ahmadinejad is correct, that the sanctions helped Iran.

I don't think Ahmadinejad will use the BS political slogans the Western politicians use, he will continue with the truth and I will continue respecting him for that.. Here is how Western politics work, the undecided voters lol:

Try watching the video, and not laughing at yourself.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

He's getting old, and I believe he's calling it quits after this season. He's been interviewing since the dinosaurs were extinct, so he can't be that bad at it.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Have you heard the latest?

Iran's nuclear facilities have been hacked and disabled.

There is absolutely no reason to go into Iran.

They are defenseless. I love Adhminejad, I think he is trying to wake america up.

The only thing is all Iran is connected to in the world.

If Iran is Invaded. Russia will back China backing Iran and invade the US.

The Koreans are in on it too with China. The US Federal is all they want to take out.

They know the condition of the US and the working caste struggle and oppression here. It's beginning to look worse for US citizens with the Federal Tyranny and Oppression than anywhere in the world.

I ask this, would anybody mind the help at this time against the Federal, NSA, CIA goons that want to destroy this very Earth we live on?

It's about the future folks, not your petty crap about intolerances.

It's about defending earth against the ignorant.

There is only the Natural and the UnNatural.

It is Natural to want freedom over your life and everything about it.

It is Natural to want to preserve the world for your future family and friends.

It is Natural to Love and Respect yourself. If you don't you will be taken out.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I have to agree with you on that...and i did say that he is delusional if he thinks there are no gays in IRan...but what is worse is in a previuos interview with Larry King they actually do a Masonic Handshake...so was this staged....most likey yes

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48a5c250f670.jpg[/atsimg]

now what you dont see in the photo is the fact that the middle finger will be pressing into the palm of Ahmajinedad by Larry King.
So the post about the 1 to 2 percent of the Elite just keeping us the people under their thumbs....no pun intended to the handshake is a fair statement.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by daptodave

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It's one thing to be fooled by the whole Iraq fiasco (your allowed one mistake) but to allow yourselves to be fooled again by the same smoke and mirrors routine is outright foolish. gain from this.

IRM

That comment in itself is hypocritical - Iraq was NEVER a mistake and should NEVER have been allowed - how dare you come out and excuse the US government when its own people and the people of the world saw right through it from the beginning. It disgusts me to think that you canexcuse yourself in retrospect knowing full well at the time that it was wrong. So no... you are not allowed even that mistake.

How embarrassing it must be for you to rant when you have no idea what your talking about. You have twisted and contorted my message. I'll type slowly for you so you can keep up this time ok!

I'm talking about the average citizen (sheeple) that were manipulated to believe Bush and his cronies when they stated Sadam had WMD's. What I'm saying is said people cannot swallow the same BS all over again in regard to Iran. I'm not excusing the Bush administration... they knew what they were doing. Got it this time? Good!

Next time, take a little breather and get yourself in order before you go flying off the handle at someone else through your own misunderstanding...

IRM

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

My guess to counter attack them at there own game every speech he made in his contry the american news twist it so he went live on larry king to clarify a couple of thing .And i did work. Ok american news a pro zionist
i don't see american news saying ohh poor haiti they are starving to death only 4 million of childrens died last year because they did have food or medication no everything is about jews jews (Zionist) use that excuse. Excuse me but jews are not the only how have problems so why american are so pro Zionist why because of $$$ every time u say something against jews you get a personnel attack of anti semitic crap
But if you talk in a bad way about black chines or enything thats not jew u dont have that crap of anti-black or anti-chines why explain

religions they make the difference.
Difference they make wars

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Wow. I've never seen that before, but yes, it is almost certainly all staged. He comes on Larry King, says all the things he needs to rile up the hardliners in the east and west, they conclude the interview, and then they both go and drink a glass full of the blood and tears of the lower 98% and laugh about it all.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thats what a sharp and unscripted presidents sounds like people, listen and learn

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SoFuturisitic

hi there, we have alot of western media influence, but we think of americans as a bit "dumbed down", materialistic, and in some parts in humane (in most parts america doesnt like multi-culturalism.) no offense intended, just answering your post.
where i live, i can see, we are slowly getting dumbed down but we still hold on to cultaralism, and try not to be materialistic (but america is gripping and we are looking up to america more)

edit on 28-9-2010 by alien102 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

lol It looks like a normal handshake.

I laugh at these people who claim everybody doing a secret handshake from some secret society.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here is another amazing interview a day after this one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also an excellent interview with Charlie Rose

Everytime he made a great point it's time for a commercial, and when he mentioned the protesters at the G20 summit Larry got real nervous, you could tell!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I am still pissed at larry king about how the so called 'terrible' event of the holocaust allowed Jews to enter the USA. But wait did he forget the terrible event of the Native Americans? But wait they have reservation camps and are not allowed to prosper. I bet it was because of them being brown and not white.....

edit on 28-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

well dragnet...that is the idea of a secret handshake...but just to let you know....like i said what the pic does not show.....MY greatgrandfather,my grandfather, and my father were all freemasons...it was to be the footsteps for me also...so you go and laugh about it...but some people do have a clue as that what is what...
I became disillusioned and chose my own path...it is the opposite way and i work hard at exposing the Elites whenever i can.
But i also know it is your choice to listen or not.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by plube

lol It looks like a normal handshake.

I laugh at these people who claim everybody doing a secret handshake from some secret society.

Really? Illuminati handshakes are rife with the elite. How about the Illuminati Salute?

Definition: 'A Sign Of Recognition Of Those In The Occult'!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d05bfd08bea.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
reply to post by skeptic_al

My guess to counter attack them at there own game every speech he made in his contry the american news twist it so he went live on larry king to clarify a couple of thing .And i did work. Ok american news a pro zionist
i don't see american news saying ohh poor haiti they are starving to death only 4 million of childrens died last year because they did have food or medication no everything is about jews jews (Zionist) use that excuse. Excuse me but jews are not the only how have problems so why american are so pro Zionist why because of $$$ every time u say something against jews you get a personnel attack of anti semitic crap
But if you talk in a bad way about black chines or enything thats not jew u dont have that crap of anti-black or anti-chines why explain

religions they make the difference.
Difference they make wars

It probably comes down to almost all News Media is owned or controlled by American Jews. And apart from controlling the News there is also the Banks, Federal Politics, Local Government, Entertainment and of course Bean Counters. All the Important aspects of Living are influenced by Jews. It's as if the USA is another State of Israel. All you need is one peson to mention Anti-Semite and it travels like wildwire. It's funny how they are the first ones to pull the race card, but in reality Israel is more predjustice than any other country.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad is my hero. He is called an Iranian madman because and only because the US foreign policy war mongers hate him, that is the only reason, he is eloquent and informed, and says things US politicians are not allowed to say.

However, I sympathize with those who think he is a mad man, because when I was a brainwashed idiot, back in around 2003-2004, I remember picking up a newspaper and seeing Ahmadenijad's face on the cover and thinking "my god, this man is evil, we should just kill this man immediately" so obviously the propaganda was working. I'm thinking people think this because Hollywood usually makes the bad guys look like Ahmadenijad, the beard, the dark eyes, he's the typical "Bond" villain. We've been branwashed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join