It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

boondock dream - Color Wave Theory - waking up Alien style

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
there was another portion of this dream
that I intentionally left out cuz of 2 reasons.

1) I didn't see how it related to 9/11
2) Just by stating it in open forum could be considered
by some to be a future threat.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I was wondering if you went forward and seen something. I wont even ask.
2nd

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'd love to know.
What did you see...c'mon, you can't dangle a worm like that and not expect us to bite Boondock.
Pretty please, with a cherryontop?

edit on 22-9-2010 by Cherryontop because: eidt to beg

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yes, I think now we're all sufficiently frothing at the mouth for more.
I tend to think that this wasn't just some random firing of neurons, or an expression of your subconscious.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I was wondering if you went forward and seen something. I wont even ask.

just remember there were 2 different parts of this dream.
There was a part of it where this Alien was communicating
with me and there were still images and mini movies running
in the background. Then there was the actual part that was
interactive when I went back in time and dealt with my
best friend. However, some of those still images I saw
had to be the future. I can't go into great detail without
revealing that part that I referred to as people taking it
as a threat. I'd just rather not say. As someone might
think it a prophetic prediction and I'd rather not go down
that road.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Very interesting experience and the reasoning seems valid. It makes me think of the "serpent egg" that we are here just for that purpose of spiritual development. We are born selfish....an infant knows only its own needs and wants. I suppose one cannot outgrow that attitude until life experiences change them.

It's all about how people react to events and other people. Hatred or compassion? More destruction and retaliation or attempt to repair relationships and build better bonds? Where do we stand as a whole?

I think your dream brought out some very meaningful philosophies.The more public and prominent the event, the more influence on the collective consciousness. Do we accept responsibility? Do we seek to change the negative by meeting it with alternative and positive energy? And what will be the eventual solution?

As I was reading your dream, several things seemed to be confirmed to me. One, that those on earth will not all rise to greater consciousness, and two, that those who do, will need to be removed for the new worlds they are ready for. There is certain criteria in choosing those who will leave.

There will be others who do not quite make it. This has all happened before. I imagine the "harvest" comes at certain intervals. But those who do not make it, but realize the spiritual implications and what is at stake from our development on this planet, will return with their memories and intelligence intact. They will be able to gently guide others. This is why we find people who have more intelligence than what can be achieved in a normal ordinary lifetime. They have returned, reincarnated, and become subtle helpers.

Perhaps this was the meaning behind knowing your friends future, because you had already lived it with him and seen it pass. Perhaps with those who will manifest here again, there will be a greater knowledge of human nature and how events tend to proceed.

Perhaps this is where some of the old "prophecies" come from. Perhaps we are in a repetitive cycle on this planet. And I think we are at the end of a great cycle, when this harvest comes due. Then the earth will be wiped clean and it starts again as small clans in their paradise Edens.

The repetitiveness is perhaps how the "Illuminati" line developed. It reminds me of some of the things Hidden Hand said in that this darkness was meant to push us toward the light. Some do feel the darkness is meant as a catalyst to seek the light, but alas, many are complacent to stumble blindly and stay in negativity. And then, there are some who adjust to the darkness and prefer it. The light of truth hurts their eyes because it exposes their shadowy, deceitful ways.

Anyway, S&F. Awesome dream and you did a good job in telling it cohesively.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Alethea because: an afterthought

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

thank you Alethea
you wrote a very good response
with lots of meaning.
Star for you

But you didn't say whether or not
the Color Wave Theory rang any bells
with you?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is very interesting,

i agree with one poster, saying that when he saw "color wave theory" that it sprung to mind.

makes you wonder what we really are capable of wether if we are awake or asleep
S & F

edit on 22-9-2010 by mtaftm because: missed out of ;D

link   
Just throwing out a guess here...but I would think color waves have to do with light and frequencies. This leads into the area of cymatics. Cymatics makes sound waves visible by creating kalideoscopic patterns. Some say the patterns are rather like mandelas when stabilized.

Color is dependent on wavelength, energy, and frequency. Could your color wave theory have something to do with the idea of our crystalline core and the manifestation of our auras? Could it be that these aliens can read a certain inner light that projects from our being that somehow reflects our evolvement?

link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
I'd love to know.
What did you see...c'mon, you can't dangle a worm like that and not expect us to bite Boondock.
Pretty please, with a cherryontop?

Cherry, you have a u2u waiting.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Color is dependent on wavelength, energy, and frequency. Could your color wave theory have something to do with the idea of our crystalline core and the manifestation of our auras? Could it be that these aliens can read a certain inner light that projects from our being that somehow reflects our evolvement?

You have a very plausible theory Alethea
however, I am not a scientist so ur talking
over my head. All I know is what he mentioned
in communicating. I didn't think to ask for
an explanation of how it worked. I was
more concerned about my situation
and what was being presented
than physics at the time.
So please forgive me
for not having all
the answers.

Matter of fact, if he had of went into
details, it probably would have been
way over my head anyway to the point
of it sounding like jibberish.
I guess he knew that already.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Color wave theory. I had an out of body experience relating to this. Everything was waves of color, even the being i was communicating with.Tjis sounds familiar to me. Mybe we can expand on this idea.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Exactly what i thought. Involving crystals and light.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Color wave theory. I had an out of body experience relating to this. Everything was waves of color, even the being i was communicating with.Tjis sounds familiar to me. Mybe we can expand on this idea.

just a note to clarify:
I did not see any waves in my spectrum
of vision or at least none that I perceived
as waves. He just mentioned Color Wave
Theory is all.

And what do you mean by expand???

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Sorry, I didn't mean to speak "over your head". A lot of this I do not completely comprehend myself, but there are others who do and perhaps they will drop in and explain it in a way that we can all better understand.

Colors would not be possible without light because color is, in essence, light either reflected off of objects we see or viewed directly from the light source. When light is passed through a prism, the light beam changes direction, and the wavelengths are separated, causing the prism to produce the colors of the electromagnetic spectrum. Rainbows are light refracted through water particles in the air. Humans can only perceive a small portion of the electromagnetic spectrum — from 4.3-7.5 x 1014 Hz in frequency — and it is the wavelength of the radiation that determines the color of light that we are seeing. Each color has its own wavelength. Infrared, microwave, radio, television and electrical power have lower frequencies than visible light, and ultraviolet, X-rays and gamma rays have higher frequencies.

www.webopedia.com...

In the Template model, sacred geometry is identified not only as the infrastructure of all manifestation within the unified field: it is also understood as the language of the Soul Covenant embedded in the Human matrix. As the very language used to construct all of creation it follows that sacred geometry functions as the core component within the alchemy of resurrection.

The Human DNA code is built upon energy pathways of ultra-organised creative Intelligence. The vibratory infrastructure of this blueprint is written in the geometric language of light.

We are an immortal race locked in a mortal paradigm.

www.thetemplateorg.com...

Is there really some sort of DNA activation that integrates us into a Lightbody system? Or is this just more metaphysical Bull-s88t? Or product of a vivid imagination? Is this just another avenue of Commerce to tell us far-fetched tales? I don't know.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is crazy!

How flattering for you, boondock saint, to have people speculating on your dreams as though they are divine inspiration. I wish people would treat my fantasies as seriously.

I too would normally bite my lip when I read stuff like this, but the sycophancy is too appalling to ignore!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

What i mean is, he gave you a relevant piece of knowledge. Weather it relates to you, or your dream, or it is the base idea of an actual theory is what we can expand on.

I was thinking, reflection, and light.

edit on 22-9-2010 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

You are just jealous because the Aliens did not pick you. Try a little humbleness and maybe they will not pass you by next time.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Did you listen to Skyfloating's Alien Contact meditation before going to bed that night?:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star
This is crazy!
How flattering for you, boondock saint, to have people speculating on your dreams as though they are divine inspiration. I wish people would treat my fantasies as seriously.
I too would normally bite my lip when I read stuff like this, but the sycophancy is too appalling to ignore!

Do you not dream at all ???
What do your dreams consist of???
I just shared mine is all and nowhere do
I claim them to be divine inspiration.
Matter of fact I have kept away from
the prophetic overtones of this dream
just so folks like you wouldn't get
that idea. If you do not like what is
presented here, you do not have to
take part or read. It was just offered
for those who were interested.

new topics