It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA discovers brand new force of nature

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by White Haven

I think at this point anything is possible. The only issue with the micro blakhole is the tuggin back towards our sun. As of yet we have not discovered anything like this near our sun, and I would surmise if something like this did exits, we would know about it from other space craft being pulled of course.

This effect is just now being observed from a craft outside our solar system. It has not been detected inside of it (unless you take into account the unknown X planet/star/whatever) that scientists thoerize exizts but has yet to be found (scientists thought pluto accounted for this, but turns out it was not large enough).

Last option would be something that is 2 dimensional that the craft has hit/collided/skimed etc that we cannot detect due to location / view / sensors not equipped/etc.

Everyday we get something new from the Space / SciTech area.. Its actually kin of nice to continually find the unkown. It reinforces our desire to see whats out there.

Reminds me of an interview many years ago about our mission to the moon. They asked one of the scientists why we went to the moon, then stopped. The best answer they gave was:

we stopped because when we arrives, we didnt find klingons.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

I know what's causing it....

My mother-in-law opened her mouth to speak, and the vacuum effect of her empty head is just sucking everything in. Watch out for meteors...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightflyer28

Are you sure its the mother-in-law gravity occurence? Usually we get a sign when they come around.. You know, blood weeping from the walls.. dogs forming into packs...

edit on 24-9-2010 by Xcathdra because: spelling

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightflyer28

lol, and she's so big, the life gaurds had to ask her to move and let the tide come in

edit on 24-9-2010 by CynicalM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by Xcathdra

These are theorys only not facts this have been derived in the last week from reading a few websites

this is theory

xploder

haha i luv the way you added that!!!
Brilliant post...articulate
xploder Listen..... your theory is more on point then einsteins "secoundary" theory on spacetime/gravity.
this actually explains:

1) attraction of atoms/elements ie mass & gases
2) creation of mass
3) properties of mass
4) the manipulation of dark matter by the mass
5) ORBIT`s and not collisions
6) the make up of fundamental properties and large multiproperty fundamentals (micro-macro)
7) corellation of attraction based on micro properties which make up mass
8) "gravitational" effects on all entities...including PHOTONS relationships with GRAVITONS which einstein/newton had a problem explaing

i can go on

gavity is an effect of electromagnetics,

your theory in my eyes has more evidence than einsteins. All you need now, is to show the math...if you cant...do what he did...correlate and record outcomes -then use that as your evidence,covering the cracks by manipluationg your findngs to suit your theories.

the difference between you and him is you werent charged with the responsibilty to "fake" total understanding, for his & newtons oculltist reasons, for their investors global domination dreams,the nazis.

edit on 24-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I think ATS has hit the nail on the head, I know at least Tauristercus mentioned something similar to this hypothesis earlier in the thread (I haven't read it all, sorry...) and many others were thinking it (including myself):

We argue that the so-called "Pioneer Anomaly" is related to the quantum vacuum fluctuations. Our approach is based on the hypothesis of the gravitational repulsion between matter and antimatter, what allows considering, the virtual particle-antiparticle pairs in the physical vacuum, as gravitational dipoles. Our simplified calculations indicate that the anomalous deceleration of the Pioneer spacecrafts could be a consequence of the vacuum polarization in the gravitational field of the Sun. At the large distances, the vacuum polarization by baryonic matter could mimic dark matter what opens possibility that dark matter do not exist, as advocated by the Modified Newtonian Dynamics (MOND).

On the vacuum fluctuations, Pioneer Anomaly and Modified Newtonian Dynamics

edit: BTW sorry if I am a latecomer or if this has been thoroughly discussed already more than I am aware of

edit on 25-9-2010 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen

Originally posted by XPLodER

These are theorys only not facts this have been derived in the last week from reading a few websites

this is theory

xploder

haha i luv the way you added that!!!
Brilliant post...articulate
xploder Listen..... your theory is more on point then einsteins "secoundary" theory on spacetime/gravity.
this actually explains:

1) attraction of atoms/elements ie mass & gases
2) creation of mass
3) properties of mass
4) the manipulation of dark matter by the mass
5) ORBIT`s and not collisions
6) the make up of fundamental properties and large multiproperty fundamentals (micro-macro)
7) corellation of attraction based on micro properties which make up mass
8) "gravitational" effects on all entities...including PHOTONS relationships with GRAVITONS which einstein/newton had a problem explaing

i can go on

gavity is an effect of electromagnetics,

your theory in my eyes has more evidence than einsteins. All you need now, is to show the math...if you cant...do what he did...correlate and record outcomes -then use that as your evidence,covering the cracks by manipluationg your findngs to suit your theories.

the difference between you and him is you werent charged with the responsibilty to "fake" total understanding, for his & newtons oculltist reasons, for their investors global domination dreams,the nazis.

edit on 24-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

you have inspirered me to try the math
Never tried to do the math but here goes
A = total aera projected by sun (graveto-magnetic feild)
D = radius of total aera projected
M = mass of solar unit
E = electric energy potential
S = speed of solar unit
EF= electron field density
EQ=equalization of charge inside solar unit
T = total energy in potential pressure
M x S/EF x E /A= T/M
T/M/D.2 = energy release from the sun

My first go at calculating the induced output for the sun in graveto-magnetic form from interaction with the electron feild our solar unit is travelling through

i need to learn how to do this stuff so i can express my ideas

thanks for inspiring me to try

xploder

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I think you are making it too hard XP. Try starting with the left hand rule. You can use your right hand for a proton if you need it.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

ok point taken

The local effect of space time by xploder
First let me prefeace this theory by saying that Einstein was a clever man
I believe his understanding of space time is accurate from the observers perspective
But if we view the solar system as a unit rather than individual elements of mass travelling in a constant feild of space there are some surprising theorys that spring to mind
1.space time is only relative to the unit we are looking at, local time = earth bound sea level time satalite time = time passes slower at higher earth orbits, solar time = the passage of time at the outer limit of our solar system and space time = the relative passage of time out side our solar system as compaired to the time measurement carried out on earth
Now if time slows down the further out you go relative to measurements on earth at what point does relative time stop progressing?
2.gravity time = gravity bends space and concentrates time to occour faster at the point of mass than further away so what if this space time relative time concentration is not just a local phenomenon but is cumulative to the mass of the solar unit as a whole.
3.the first aera to look at would be the galaxy as a whole, the super massive black hole at the centre of our galaxy twists up time and space to a point where the two forces are one and this creates a tugging force on the fabric of space “pulling “ fabric into a knot in the centre
4.the movement of the fabric of the space feild towards a centre drags energy toward the blackhole but induces energy in the opposite direction away from the movent of the fabric (like a ball on a sheet as the sheet is pulled the ball rolls in the opposite direction of the pull of the sheet) if done consistently the ball stays where it started but rolls on place on the sheet
5.a rolling ball is an analogy for the solar unit it is rotating a feild that produces a local feild effect in the solar unit, as space moves past the ball the induced energy collects in the momentum of rotation and this rotation allows for movement of a conductor in an energized field MASS
6.positive likes to find negative and cancel each other out so the energy created around the outside of the ball (solar unit) would try to disapate evenly within the ball (centre) and with energy coming from all directions to the centre it converges and attracts mass, the lighter elements are the first to be polerized towards the centre of the ball.
7.the constant frequency interaction of the energy converging sets off a sonoluminesence bubble in the centre of the lighter elements and the suns internal atoms start to contract towards the centre then in a state of flux they expand away from the centre like electro magnets with their poles switched north south north south, attraction and repulsion in a cycle that super heats the atoms and causes all of the wave forms that are expelled from the sun
8.the sun pours energy into the local solar unit and delivers a local feild similar to the one being collected by the black hole but instead of collecting the fabric its feeding the fabric out from the centre (the ball is caused to rotate towards the source the sun as the sheet travels under it. This sheet is travelling outwards in all directions and disapates just outside the solar unit
9. i imagine its like a small sheet with our planet on it with mass interacting locally coming from the sun ,on a larger sheet that that is less dense going to the centre of our galaxy
These are my new theories
I have been thinking about this for over three weeks with the help of ATS members and by reading some websites
Thanks for not flaming me

XPLodER

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodERok point taken

You might have taken it but you didn't run with it. If you use the left hand rule (and right hand for the proton) to illustrate the fields surrounding an atom then you will discover that gravity is electromagnetic. Now you have two "forces" unified.

Also in order to fully comprehend gravitation you must understand what the Aether is. Nowadays it is called the Dirac sea, spacetime, what-have-you. The nature of the Aether is a superconducting diaelectric LC series circuit. The components are electron-positron pairs. These pairs exist in the trillions inside every atom as well as all the surrounding space. Particles pop out of this sea when the accounting is unbalanced. No electron is the same electron as it is continuously exchanged with the sea. A particle is nothing more than a wave in the sea.

The Michaelson-Morely experiment proves the existence of the Aether. It is the strongest example of a lack of evidence being evidence.

Now look at your fields again surrounding the atom. There is a reason why we have hands.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

i think the right hand rule becomes left hand rule was a bit cryptic
i was truing to infer that the rotation required for a fero-magnetic bose einstine liquid in a donut shaped anti gravity unit was left hand rotation to counter the right handed effect of gravito-magnetics as seen in the vid in one of my previous posts

i do understand the right hand rule for electrons and left hand rule for positrons (i think)

it was a strange way of saying that we would have to go in the other direction

xploder

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

No.

The left hand rule works for any negative charge. The right hand rule works for any positive charge. If I sounded cryptic I didn't intend it to be.

Now I will cite a paper for the Aether.

www.nanomagnetics.us...

Your close, it is entirely about motion. Dispense with absolute reference frames, canceling, and now. The first is a fiction, the second is a mathematical artifact, and the last is no now. Time is a result of motion, past and future, and you are moving with it.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
XPLODER
to sum up heres an image i made on my lame paint software. But it sums it up
MY IMAGE
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2dd7729968fb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d5a27314839.jpg[/atsimg]

if you look at the shape of a pineal gland, it is EXACTLY the same, even the way it creates light.
SPOOKY
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/274b84a94d02.jpg[/atsimg]

POLARITY
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55b6a5edb5f4.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 27-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I redited the image to show more

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c7198c73377.jpg[/atsimg]
Ancient egyptians think we are in the time of "v" polarity change to "/\" maybe;
POLARITY CHANGE 2012??
RETURN OF OSIRIS KINGDOM?? yes i know its got nothing to do with it...or does it?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

thats a very interesting artical
the fact the empty space has wells of energy rotation as a mini spiral so close to each other as to interact with each other is interesting this friction gives to the friction or viscosity of space and energy in an evenly distrabuted force
i have always thought that there was such a feild in local space around the influence of suns and large gravatational environments
i was of the opinion that the initial frame drag from the super massive black hole and the movement of space/eather creates a drag on the density that space is twisting in

place a ball on an sheet and pull out the sheet and momentium is conservered through anglular momentum that the space/aether has displaced. its energy is directly on the ball and caused it to rotate from movement of the medium

xploder

edit on 27-9-2010 by XPLodER because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

i imaging your picture to be correct the first time
and the second time
i think there are two distinct feilds
one that is around the outside of our solar system and is dia magnetic and generates friction on space
the second is from our sun in an electro/graveto-magnetic feild coming from our sun

xp

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Or... How about this:

It has been described that planets create a bend / depression / dip in the surrounding space. What if the probes are just now hitting that "upwards" bend our solar system creates?

The probes have hit the bottom part of that bend and are now having to move "up" it. This might explain the slow down and the unexplained gravitational pull, or in this case not so much a pull, but the probe "slipping" on the upward climb.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The "bend" you are talking about gets less with distance. It is greater at the source and decreases in proportion to the square of the distance.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Picture an Ice skater spinning. As the skater pulls her arms in she rotates faster. Same with our solar system. As Planet X, on an eliptical orbit, draws nearer, the spinning motion accelerates. in other words, it increases the gravitational pull on the probes.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Valid point but do we accurately know where this bend occurs? We know it happens with planetary bodies, but do we know if it is cumaltive for the entire solar system?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join