It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you research these companies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'd be very interested to know who is investing in Netenforcers, Inc.; They are owned by Intersections, Inc. but I've noticed a lot of strange things happening every since I went to work for them. The CEO of Netenforcers, Inc. is a formerly a Naval Intelligence grunt. But, I believe there may be more at work with this organization as far as their influence in the intelligence world or perhaps being funded initially by investors related to the intelligence world. I won't disclose why I think this but if you can find anything it would be greatly beneficial.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Discounters, Monitors Face Battle on Minimum Pricing
By JOSEPH PEREIRA

"PHOENIX -- A group of major discounters, including eBay Inc. and Costco Wholesale Corp., is expected Thursday to call for new laws blocking manufacturers from setting minimum prices on everything from flat-screen TVs to power drills. That move could ratchet up a battle between retailers and a little-known but powerful industry that's taken off in just the past year.

Tiny firms like NetEnforcers Inc. -- with only 56 staffers jammed into a dim, spare cubicle farm here in Arizona -- wield economic power far beyond their size. These companies scour hundreds of thousands of Web sites daily, looking for retailers offering bargains below the "minimum advertised price," or MAP, set by manufacturers on an array of consumer goods.

When NetEnforcers finds goods like cameras, handbags or ovens for sale at too-low prices, as it claims to do 5,000 to 10,000 times a day, it alerts its clients, including Sony Corp., Black & Decker Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., JVC Kenwood Holdings Inc. and Samsung Inc.

For discounters, the consequences of not respecting MAP are usually speedy and decisive. If the seller is an authorized dealer of the product in question (which means it is bound to honor a MAP agreement), it gets a notice from the manufacturer or NetEnforcers and typically brings its price into line within hours, the company says.

In October, for instance, NetEnforcers found that discounter Buy.com Inc. and AceToolonline.com Inc. a seller of power tools, were offering goods at below the MAP. Both sites said they raised their prices to MAP levels.

Found this browsing the net and thought it was an interesting read.

You can read the rest of the article here.

Source

edit on 12-9-2010 by Oozii because: Add Source

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
We did a lot of questionable searches on information relating to individuals that I've always found to be crossing the line of ethics. We weren't just scouring for MAP prices or counterfeit products.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Average Software Developer Salary Range at Net Enforcers
$29,000-$35,000

Consumer Services Industry Average Salary
$44,000

Division Lead Salaries at Net Enforcers
$23,000-$29,000

Director of Business Development Salaries at Net Enforcers
$79,000-$97,000

Just a few of the salary's made working for Net Enforcers.

Check out the rest here. ----------> BAM!...Right here.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
We did a lot of questionable searches on information relating to individuals that I've always found to be crossing the line of ethics. We weren't just scouring for MAP prices or counterfeit products.

Yeah that does seem to be going overboard. What could their purpose be by doing that? Until an entire map is made of all the companies in relations with Net Enforcers then maybe we'll see things come together.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Netenforcers, Inc just went global when Intersections, Inc bought them. Chris Shenefelt was placed as vice president of global operations for them and has ties to AES,Winstar, SAIC, Lockheed Martin and E-Systems. So I would say look in his past and you might find the direction he is going. I know there are talks about putting to big to fail companies on the same internet setup as the stock markets and exchanges for secruity purposes?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Here is a link to Intersections, Inc.

phx.corporate-ir.net...

It's actually quite interesting that ALL of the sites that carry financial information about companies (board of directors, share holders, etc) seem to have ALL INFORMATION REMOVED about NetEnforcers, Inc.

I'd say not having ANY information online is a lot more revealing than just listing who your investors are.

They definitely have something to hide.

Two of the board members (including Managing Director/CEO) worked for something called "Loeb Partners Corporation", another corporation with incredibly minimal information on their website www.loebpartners.com...

The Loeb Partners Corporation merged with .... wait for it .... LEHMAN BROTHERS .... and are a major shareholder in American Express en.wikipedia.org...

It seems strange that at least two board members that have a distinct interest in credit card debt (AMEX) are also involved in a company that seems to be working to ensure that retail prices on items are kept high.

Yet ANOTHER example of collusion in the banking industry to keep the average person way more in debt than they should be.

I found it amusing that under their "Values" on their website, Intersection Inc, lists "Ethical Professionalism".

WHO ARE THEY KIDDING?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
ooopps sorry

edit on 12-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Kudos to anyone who can connect anybody in these companies to Cambridge International Systems, Inc.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

E-Systems MERLIN

www.jb.man.ac.uk...

In the early 1990's the array, now called MERLIN, was extended to include a new 32m telescope at Cambridge and other improvements made to to significantly its sensitivity

Lockheed Martin also leads that way.

Merger talks between Lockheed Corporation and Martin Marietta began in March 1994, with the companies announcing their $10 billion planned merger on August 30, 1994.[5] The deal was finalized on March 15, 1995 when the two companies' shareholders approved the merger.[6] The segments of the two companies not retained by the new company formed the basis for the present L-3 Communications, a mid-size defense contractor in its own right.

en.wikipedia.org...

L-3 (named for Frank Lanza, Robert LaPenta, and Lehman Brothers) was formed in 1997 from the purchase of ten former business units of Lockheed Corporation when Lockheed merged in 1996 with Martin Marietta[4]; the ten units were those which the new Lockheed Martin was uninterested in owning.

L-3 has continued to grow since then through numerous acquisitions to become one of the top ten U.S. government contractors.

L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: LLL) is a company that supplies command and control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C3ISR) systems and products, avionics and ocean products, training devices and services, instrumentation, space and navigation products. Its customers include the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Government intelligence agencies, NASA, aerospace contractors and commercial telecommunications and wireless customers.

en.wikipedia.org...

SAIC connections are scary.

SAIC (Science Applications International Corporation) NYSE: SAI is a FORTUNE 500 scientific, engineering and technology applications company headquartered in the United States with numerous federal, state, and private sector clients. It works extensively with the United States Department of Defense, the United States Department of Homeland Security, and the United States Intelligence Community, including the National Security Agency, as well as other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets.

In January 1999, new SAIC consultant Steven Hatfill and his collaborator, SAIC vice president Joseph Soukup, commissioned William C. Patrick (a retired leading figure in the old U.S. bioweapons program) to report on the possibilities of terrorist anthrax mailings in the United States. (There had been a spate of hoax anthrax mailings in the previous two years.) Barbara Hatch Rosenberg said that the report was commissioned "under a CIA contract to SAIC". However, SAIC said Hatfill and Soukup commissioned it internally—there was no outside client.

Patrick produced his 28-page report in February 1999. Some subsequently saw it as a "blueprint" for the 2001 anthrax attacks. The report suggested the maximum amount of anthrax powder—2.5 grams—that could be put in an envelope without producing a suspicious bulge. This was just a little more than the actual amounts—2 grams each—in the letters sent to Senators Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy. But the report also suggested that a terrorist might produce a spore concentration of 50 billion spores per gram. This was only one-twentieth of the actual concentration—1 trillion spores per gram—in the letters sent to the senators.[8]

en.wikipedia.org...(company)

Wonder if I should stop digging before I get some white powder in the mail.

edit on 12-9-2010 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Are you serious? Do you want someone else to do your job for you, too?

As a publicly-traded company, Intersections, Inc., the parent corp. files quarterly and annual statements that are storehouses of information. These are public records. Try EDGAR or Lexis/Nexis, Dun & Bradstreet, and similar sources for access.

If you are "researching others" and employing the same skills you've applied toward NetEnforcers and the parent, I'd say the individuals are pretty safe.

Ever heard of a 10-k or 10-Q? Skiptracing? The SEC? GOOGLE?

Do you even know the structure of either company or the laws governing them?

I do not believe this is an authentic inquiry. More likely a "fishing expedition." Are you looking for a particular member, or a particular response?

If you were serious, you wouldn't post such statements or such a request on ATS or any other forum.

This thread is extremely suspicious; too bizarrely ill advised, and inadvisable, to be real. I'm staying far away from this crap.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
As a publicly-traded company, Intersections, Inc., the parent corp. files quarterly and annual statements that are storehouses of information. These are public records. Try EDGAR or Lexis/Nexis, Dun & Bradstreet, and similar sources for access.
I do not believe this is an authentic inquiry. More likely a "fishing expedition." Are you looking for a particular member, or a particular response?

If you were serious, you wouldn't post such statements or such a request on ATS or any other forum.

This thread is extremely suspicious; too bizarrely ill advised, and inadvisable, to be real. I'm staying far away from this crap.

Good, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Seriously, you do realize not everyone has access to those pay databases.

That this guy doesn't should tell you what sort of "fishing expedition" this is. It's just somebody who would like to know a bit more about an odd little company with "suspicious" (to regular people) activities (i.e. not necessarily suspicious in any legal sort of way). People here do not have special UAVs that look like tiny insects spying on CEOs in their 24K gold plated bathrooms. The information people can pull up is PUBLIC already.

new topics

top topics

join