It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11, 2001

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yeah thanks for that link.

So what DO the debunkers say about this story? What friggin lame excuse do they use for THIS, huh?

Hi TrueAmerican.

Try googling (spelling?
the "debunkers" websites and the topic you want to have debunked, to have your answer.

Here is what I found with a quick google
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...

another famous "debunker website" is the JREF forum
forums.randi.org...

so in short they will say that the israelis didnt arrive and film at WTC untill after the event had begun, and they will say that "our purpose was to document the event" is tranlated wrong.

edit on 13-9-2010 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
One could think that 5 guys were a back-up plan -- should anything go wrong with the operation "freedom" (WTC blowup) then The Five could've caused some havoc, and of course evidence hinting to Fundamental Islamists would have been found.

All this pretty much shows that also other some instances (than the alleged hijacking terrorists) knew a lot about the strikes. There are so many reports about early warnings and now all this. People of the US was peed into the eyes quite severely on that day

-v

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
i suspect the full plan was not put into motion ,

first you take out the towers then the bridges / tunnels making it practicly impossible to reach the island , the only options are by air and by sea ,

since airspace was closed id assume it would take longer to reach them in crises ,

whats left is by sea an that leaves only more question to be answered

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

LOL They always got to have their 15 minutes of fame. I

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Here is Carl Cameron's reports from December 2001

“Investigators within the DEA, INS, and FBI have all told Fox News that to pursue or even suggest Israeli spying… is considered career suicide.”

“A highly placed investigator says there are ‘tie-ins’ between the spy ring and 9/11. However, when asked for details, he flatly refuses to describe them, saying, ‘evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It’s classified information.’”

The report also reveals that Amdocs, an Israeli company, is recording virtually every phone call in the US and could be passing information on to the Israeli government"

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
when the man on the transmission mentions "remote-controlled planes", is he insinuating that the planes crashing into the world trade towers are remote-controlled or is he using some type of nypd radio code over the airways?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Sonic, with all due respect, I really don't want to get too far off topic here, and I already strayed too far with that last post. So I'll take the blame for leading you off...

But you know what really gets me? Is that sitting up there somewhere in our government is a treasonous moron or three with a classification stamp that defines MOSSAD's involvement in 9/11 as a National Security issue. There's people up there right now that KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS!

Why do they do nothing about it if they aren't in some way involved? BECAUSE THEY ARE INVOLVED.

How do you let go two Israeli dudes in a van full of explosives about to blow up the Washington bridge? We need to find out who the cops were exactly that handled those two, and find out who gave the order to let them go.

Who said the two guys in the explosives truck were Israelis?
You are making a false deduction out of very limited information, based on bad radio communications taking place in the midst of a very horrific day.

You tend to make a linkage between the urban moving van (dancing Israelis), that can be easily debunked, with the alleged explosives truck.
These are different people, different vehicles, different places apprehended by different officers.

There are huge gap holes in the official story, be it from NIST or the 9\11 commission, but you can not base an investigation on hearsay, prejudice, bigotry or wishful thinking like many here on ATS do when ever Israel is concerned, just because it fits their well known tired agenda.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Former israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu:
www.haaretz.com...

The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv on Wednesday reported that Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan university that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks had been beneficial for Israel.

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
Former israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu:
www.haaretz.com...

The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv on Wednesday reported that Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan university that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks had been beneficial for Israel.

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

Now that is interesting.
Ha'aretz newspaper and Reuters is quoting Ma'ariv newspaper, and all the internet links lead to that same Ha'aretz \ Reuters article that Quote Ma'ariv.
And now, every Israeli “loving” website is quoting the same chain of quots.

And so a legend is born.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Now that is interesting.
Ha'aretz newspaper and Reuters is quoting Ma'ariv newspaper, and all the internet links lead to that same Ha'aretz \ Reuters article that Quote Ma'ariv.
And now, every Israeli “loving” website is quoting the same chain of quots.

And so a legend is born.

You can try find the original article on Maariv homepage
www.nrg.co.il...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

What so you would rather believe pakistani's did the deed since they are the bad guys? Israel can't be the bad guys? oh that is right they are god's chosen people. They are infallible.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

What so you would rather believe pakistani's did the deed since they are the bad guys? Israel can't be the bad guys? oh that is right they are god's chosen people. They are infallible.

It's not Israel's people that did the deed, but Mossad, the intelligence agency.

Its like CIA is not the American people, but an agency within America doing who knows what secret stuff.

A former Mossad officer even wrote a book called "by way of deception", title springing from Mossad's former motto "by deception thou shalt make thy war!"
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Who said the two guys in the explosives truck were Israelis?
You are making a false deduction out of very limited information, based on bad radio communications taking place in the midst of a very horrific day.

You tend to make a linkage between the urban moving van (dancing Israelis), that can be easily debunked, with the alleged explosives truck.

Easily debunked? Are you kidding? This story has been thoroughly documented by a wide variety of US and Israeli media. Did you miss the Israel National News article about the dancing Israelis being charged with "plotting to blow up a New York bridge?"

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

I would rather know the truth based on actual facts. You do remember what facts are as oppose to assumptions, don't you?

And the “chosen people “ is really getting old and stupid.
I wonder why I always hear it from people who dislike Jews, and not hear it from Jewish people.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

well I hear it a lot from their clergy. Plus they have that cocky attitude. I have personally bad experiences with Jews on that one.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Did you miss the part that those five were released?
Did you miss the part there was not a shred of evidence that they had foreknowledge, or that they set a camera before the attacks began, or there is nowhere to be found a video of that TV show without editing and dubbing.

Did you know that every 9\11 video you have ever seen was made by people who “wanted to document the event”?

What I find most surprising, people think the Mossad was so sophisticated and capable in making such elaborate false flag operation, while his field agents dance in some remote parking, and then it goes even further and exposes his agents on a TV show.

I'm confident you want with all your heart, to link Israel and 9\11. However dear Sir, you have no proof. Not a single one.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

reply to post by GoldenFleece

I'm confident you want with all your heart, to link Israel and 911. However dear Sir, you have no proof. Not a single one.

And where is the proof for Al Quada and Bin Laden was behind 911?

Newsweek 2009
www.newsweek.com...

"The commission appears to have ignored obvious clues throughout 2003 and 2004 that its account of the 9/11 plot and Al Qaeda's history relied heavily on information obtained from detainees who had been subjected to torture, or something not far from it.

The panel raised no public protest over the CIA's interrogation methods, even though news reports at the time suggested how brutal those methods were. In fact, the commission demanded that the CIA carry out new rounds of interrogations in 2004 to get answers to its questions.

That has troubling implications for the credibility of the commission's final report. In intelligence circles, testimony obtained through torture is typically discredited; research shows that people will say anything under threat of intense physical pain.

FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds:
"These people had intimite relation to us untill the day of the attacks!"
www.youtube.com...

April 2010
George W. Bush 'knew Guantánamo prisoners were innocent
the 911 mastermind is still sitting there, without facing a judge
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Condi's inside man headed the 911 comission!
www.smh.com.au...

etc etc

where are the reliable facts for your theory, gravitational?

it's strange that you dont trust Reuters when they quote an israeli newspaper for saying 911 was good for Israel, but you trust information optained from torture

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm sure the dancing Israelis who were arrested on 9/11 with boxcutters, phony passports, $4700 in cash and "circled maps and other materials linking them to the attacks", driving a van packed with "tons of explosives" that had a mural of a plane diving into NYC and exploding were just innocent tourists who were photographing each other dancing and celebrating with the burning WTC towers in the background.

BTW, I notice your only two ATS threads are "Kuwaiti professor suggests a biological attack on White House" and "Palestine - The greatest lie in history."

Nuff said.

edit on 9/13/2010 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
"Did you miss the part there was not a shred of evidence that they had foreknowledge, or that they set a camera before the attacks began, or there is nowhere to be found a video of that TV show without editing and dubbing."

Just like the videos and photographs these individuals captured are nowhere to be found after the fact? If they are truly innocent, why not release their homemade footage for the world to see? I guess it's the same reason the Pentagon does not release its video footage.

"Did you know that every 911 video you have ever seen was made by people who “wanted to document the event”?"

Including the ones which were blatantly and unprofessionally doctored by some video special effects flunky?

"What I find most surprising, people think the Mossad was so sophisticated and capable in making such elaborate false flag operation, while his field agents dance in some remote parking, and then it goes even further and exposes his agents on a TV show."

Well, after you've been busted because of your immense stupidity, you are forced to do the degrading talk show circuit to make up for the bad Public Relations you caused. Not much of a surprise considering these are people who are professionals at playing the sympathy card to sway public opinion.

The real question here is did American taxpayers also foot the bill for the plane tickets to send these guys back home?

edit on 13-9-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I'm confident you want with all your heart, to link Israel and 9\11. However dear Sir, you have no proof. Not a single one.

There is no really the 'want' in linking Israel to 9/11 as it seems quite obvious. After all, good ol' Larry had lots of money invested in WTC-buildings, plus that it fits Israel agenda to unstabilize their arab neighbours by any means.. Those men caught dancing and documenting the case were linked to Israel very much. 3 of them are in interview (link) I posted earlier.

Anyway, do you think their involvement was a coincidence? I think that's less likely.

-v

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join