It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11, 2001

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Man, if you think about it peoples, once we know that MOSSAD was involved, all bets are off. It would explain the high tech ability (through remote control) of being able to get those planes into those towers. Remember what pro pilots say, that a 767 should have broken apart at those speeds that low.

And remember that they classified any evidence linking Israel to 911...That was stated by Senator Bob Graham. Even he suspects that evidence was withheld.

HULLO????

THEY CLASSIFIED EVERYTHING ABOUT 9/11 RELATED TO ISRAEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe that's because it's fricken true that America is Israel's bitch.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I apologize for injecting yet ANOTHER version of the police/HAM recording about the explosives in the mysterious truck. But this version is the cleanest with the best transcripts.

Nobody has explained in all my years of asking, why this recording was never more widespread and discussed. This is a REAL event, not some hoax recording. No satisfactory or logical answer to this has been given, and I don't think one ever will.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

To protect their Mossad cohorts?

It's sad that most Americans are asleep to what really happened that day.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Because those that get into political positions of power are those that are easily programmed, especially by out-of-context biblical quotes that tell them to worship israel, give to israel, and obey israel. No wonder, netanyahu says americans are easily controlled. If anyone dissents, they're easily destroyed. Look at what happened to Obama after his speech in egypt. The msm call him a muslim and say he's born in kenya. (note: I'm not arguing whether these are true or not, but these themes were talked about before his election and were quietly hushed. after his speech in egypt, the msm are slowly cranking up the heat.)

Let's not forget that high positions of the US gubmint are infiltrated by Israeli spies, such as senator lieberman who runs homeland defense, rahm who is chief of staff, and plenty of zionist sympathisers, such as kissinger and chertoff. In fact, when hundreds of mossad agents with bombs were caught on 911, they were let go by orders of chertoff.

Oh yeah, and don't forget AIPAC and the ADL. You can't do squat without getting a nod from these two packs of hyenas. When Obama gave his 30 minute speech to aipac, it was flawless. When obama made his 5 second oath of office which was read to him, he botched it up.

I won't even bother to go into the who controls the economic policy of this country. Suffice it to say that when bush didn't invade Iraq, he quickly lost re-election despite having approval ratings as high as 80%. All allan greenspan had to do was say there was too much froth in the economy, and bush had to raise taxes. Bam, the public read his lips, and the msm, the same msm that is making a big deal out of one man from the boonies who wants to burn the koran, played his famous quote over and over.

I think we can forget ever taking back this country. it's gone. It's been gone for a long time. But whatever. Keep drinking the kool aid. It sureu does taste great, and with this new free health care, no one has to worry about going to the doctor when the consequences kick in.

It's a shame, though, that these people who think they're so great are themselves pawns.

edit on 13-9-2010 by Archon_Adept because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
double post

edit on 13-9-2010 by Archon_Adept because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Enemies, both FOREIGN and domestic. Got it, US Military?

Rid us please of this vile scum.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I came to this thread to read some debunker comments, but all I saw was people who support this story.

Where are they?

Are they intentionally staying away from such threads? Or are their heads down, and just don't wanna know attitude up?

This is weird and embarrassing, I didn't think ATS was this one sided

Too many darn reports of explosions in 9/11, there is reports of vans parked in or around the towers, which blew the bottom floors, and the police report it also, and they also found devices:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-9-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

9/11 isn't like your typical prediction story or alien sighting where Phage can just come in with a single post and debunk the whole thing. The majority of people on ATS believes that the US government is not telling the whole truth about 9/11, so that's why it appears to be one-sided.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by oozyism

9/11 isn't like your typical prediction story or alien sighting where Phage can just come in with a single post and debunk the whole thing. The majority of people on ATS believes that the US government is not telling the whole truth about 9/11, so that's why it appears to be one-sided.

Then why do they believe the official version? I have seen many people who use the official version as evidence for political debates, and "above politics" forum, and other forums where Muslims, or Middle East is involved.

Kinda embarrassing how I don't see any of them here..

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Yeah well good luck.

I notice a pattern with certain 9/11 threads on ATS. There are a few, as we know, very hard to debunk things about 9/11. And I've been keeping track of what the debunkers respond to right away, or if at all. This particular issue of MOSSAD involvement, and the evidence for it, touches a real sore spot that they just assume let die on its own, so as not to call any more attention to it than needed.

Face it, ATS has less than 13,000 active members. Exposure here of these kinds of things is already limited. I've met some people who claim to question the official story who have never even heard of this. There are people that have a vested interest in making this site look bad by posting ridiculous trash and/or disinformation so it is easier to achieve character assassination.

But I'm sticking to my guns that 9/11 was a joint operation of rogue elements of several agencies, both foreign and domestic, in the highest positions of power. It's the only way it could have happened.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
There are people that have a vested interest in making this site look bad by posting ridiculous trash and/or disinformation so it is easier to achieve character assassination.

That may be the case with some, but I know some people out there who would do it for the sole purpose of self-entertainment. I know a lot of people nowadays come to ATS to entertain and be entertained. Posting the official story in threads like these only to be debunked within seconds isn't very entertaining for them.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Sonic, with all due respect, I really don't want to get too far off topic here, and I already strayed too far with that last post. So I'll take the blame for leading you off...

But you know what really gets me? Is that sitting up there somewhere in our government is a treasonous moron or three with a classification stamp that defines MOSSAD's involvement in 9/11 as a National Security issue. There's people up there right now that KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS!

Why do they do nothing about it if they aren't in some way involved? BECAUSE THEY ARE INVOLVED.

How do you let go two Israeli dudes in a van full of explosives about to blow up the Washington bridge? We need to find out who the cops were exactly that handled those two, and find out who gave the order to let them go.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
it just seams wierd that you have incidents such as them shown here in this thread and a vice president giving the stand down order serveral times ,

what more do you need , some fellow on a news tv show saying that you can be officialy pissed ?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

P^age here,
Scientifically speaking, Mossad could not have been involved because their telemetory was not condusive to the atmospheric pressure at the time of attack, link provided..

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by SonicInfinity

P^age here,
Scientifically speaking, Mossad could not have been involved because their telemetory was not condusive to the atmospheric pressure at the time of attack, link provided..

You know, 9/11 is complicated enough.
That went straight over my head. WHAT are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
just a thought...

surely it is a ridiculous idea that the van had a mural of the attacks on the WTCs? Why on earth would they do that? Sounds like an urban myth to me - almost like a robber going into a bank wearing a stripy top and a black band around his eyes with a "SWAG" bag.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

9/11 isn't like your typical prediction story or alien sighting where Phage can just come in with a single post and debunk the whole thing.

Sorry, was just my attempt at humour, last I heard it was banned in ATS

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 281011
surely it is a ridiculous idea that the van had a mural of the attacks on the WTCs?

If it's so ridiculous, then why are we listening to the police radio reports of it, and the two dudes they took into custody? ...Did you even watch the video?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Oh man... ...I'm TRYING to be serious here.

Besides, Phage knows better than to come into a 9/11 thread like this. Unless he has a good explanation for this- in which case I'm all ears.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Media reports two suspects arrested with a truck full of explosives near the George Washington Bridge

Media also reports five individuals in a van also detained on Route 3 service road in New Jersey approaching Lincoln Tunnel

whatreallyhappened.com...

And finally, we have this report of two individuals in a truck with a mural of planes crashing into the Towers detained in Lower Manhattan. I wonder how many other explosive laden vehicles were going around that day, but were not spotted or caught by authorities.

Don't know if this is related, but how about the prior news report of the Israeli spies posing as art students? Surely art students would be able to create such an offensive tasteless mural as the one on the truck. And obviously, this alleged mural was created before 9/11, which would indicate prior knowledge of the events.

Apparently, all apprehended suspects (approximately nine of them) were quietly released and the disreputable treasonous media never again said a word about these three incidents or individuals involved after 9/11. In fact, instead of pursuing these individuals, who were suspect to say the least, the authorities preferred to torture a couple of Muslims into admitting responsibility for 9/11.

Well done. How exactly do you expect a free country to survive with such a corrupt justice system which covers up the truth and makes up lies as it goes along to suit its own agenda?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join