It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "They talk about me like a dog"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Truly unbecoming of a President to utter those petulant words.
I heard that and blurted out loud 'what a big effing baby".
If he is a dog, what does that make Bush?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Thank You.

If this President would grow a pair, maybe he wouldnt have to worry about pleasing his 'handlers'.
If he had a set at all, if he was really the producer of change, he would stand up to the scum instead of bowing down to them.

"wahh, they wont let me do what I want"...WAHH.

YOU ARE THE PRSEIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

ACT LIKE IT.

Oh well, I guess hes going to be in the doghouse for a while because of this one. (pun intended).

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
And he complaigns.........hell I talk nicer to my dog than I ever would him. Maybe he should just stick to the script and say what his masters want him too, he comes offf looking like a whiny little kid when he does stuff like this......and if it keeps up his wife will definitely begin being ashamed of America again.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

If he is a dog, what does that make Bush?

A monkey?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9069b211ae3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I believe it was planned.

He is not pointing at the puppet masters, do not be fooled so easily. Watching the clip posted it flows to well together to be spontaneous and earth shattering.

He is playing into the hands of the public and people are eating it up. Really, come on this is ATS are we really going to take this as proof of something we have been saying or are we going to take it for the sham it really is.

He is a politician (trained actor/puppet) he is also the most looked upon politician (actor/puppet) at this moment. People will follow what he says, if he points fingers some place people eyes will follow while he puts the rabbit in the hat that he will soon pull out.

This is nothing more than the same thing the illusionist does.

This was not off script, it might not have been on the teleprompter but it was certainly in the script.

Raist

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Your absolutely right in saying that the so called "off the prompt" quippet could have been planned... and it most definitely could have.

The fact remains that planned or not, the statement is one that raised my eyebrows, and I'm sure the eyebrows of many others.

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've ever heard a president saying that there are powerful interests in Washington that dominate the political agenda... maybe Kennedy might have said something close... but I think Obama's statement is about direct as it gets.

Whatever the nature of the comment, it definitely does it's job; which is to make Obama still look like the underdog who's battling the big bad baddies to the masses.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
Whatever the nature of the comment, it definitely does it's job; which is to make Obama still look like the underdog who's battling the big bad baddies to the masses.

This part right here is the truest part. I was trying to get that point across in my post but many times I miss out in some ways. Nevertheless, you nailed it exactly.

This will help Obama become the savior again because he will be seen as a ground level kind of player down on the field with the real average Joe. In reality, he is placing his arm around the average Joe with a knife in his hand. I do not see him handing us a morsel, I see him showing us one hand and hiding the actions of another.

Smoke and mirrors. Get more people on your side by saying there are people who are in control and you do things that they are not happy with. If you are battling the big guy you are a hero. If you have ever seen professional wrestling this is the political example of it right now.

Think of the times when some of the big names would be friends one month then enemies the next and in a few months be friends again. This is WWE DC style.

Raist

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've ever heard a president saying that there are powerful interests in Washington that dominate the political agenda... maybe Kennedy might have said something close... but I think Obama's statement is about direct as it gets.

reply to post by Monts

Kennedy went way beyond talking about them. He instituted the printing of United States Notes backed by Silver. With Executive Order 11110 he effectively declared war on them. This guy couldn't even tie JFK's shoes!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So he's upset that some people sometimes talk about him like a dog.

Well, he treats the American public even worse than that, he treats them like dirt and tramples all over their rights, both civil and human, I wonder if he has stopped, even for a nonosecond, to wonder how they feel being treated like that by him.

I wonder if he has stopped for a nanosecond to wonder about the families of those people who he considered 'threats', 'dissenters' who he's had taken out by his agents, and how they feel.

More utter rubbish from this dog!

[edit on 6-9-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I told these guys he was a stupid pick but "No proto, trust us, he can work out".

I told em "Let's use Collin", but it was "No, no Barack will work cheap he just wants a couple publishing deals"

I said, "Come on you get what you pay for"

But Nelson was like "Proto you know the economy is tight right now, we all have to cut back, Collin wants too much money"

I know better than to let Nelson and David talk me into things really I do, I might have been drinking that night.

If Obama thinks they are talking bad about him, he should hear how I am talking about them.

Screw it, I am giving you guys Pamella Anderson in 2012. At least I don't mind petting her!

I still think Barack is exagerating though.

Barack fetch my slippers come on fella.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Is it just me? Several videos I've seen of him lately leave me with the impresion something's not right with him - as though he's on drugs or something.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
he is their dog

We're sorry, we like to encourage posts that contribue to the discussion.
Your post has been determined to be too short. Please use your browser's back button and add to your message.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

How interesting... Obama goes off the prepared speech to say that there are POWERFUL interests who have been DOMINATING the agenda in Washington for a VERY LONG TIME.

I think most people here tend to agree that most political decisions and policies are made by a powerful group of elites... bankers, CEO's, NWO, illuminati, whatever you want to call them.

This, from what I know of, is the first time any president has actually gone off track and said that Washington's agenda is controlled by POWERFUL INTERESTS, and not elected officials.

Cool stuff!

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/9/1010 by Monts]

This is the only way...IMO that Obama can tell us and show us that he is human just like us and cares a bit for his people.....

But nobody will ever catch it for what it is.......

He is still in on it though.....but by this time he has no choice....

random , but why is Biden never talked about since the Election.......seems odd

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Well, when you think about a Presidents eight year shelf-life versus a career Senator. Or a coalition of them...

Then again maybe Obama might do what Kennedy, IMO was considering doing - and out the real powers behind the throne.

Only way I can see him doing that is if the real powers are against him and are not of his faith and he happens to be so commited to his faith and humanity that he just outs them and accepts his fate..

I can't hate Obama.....I dont' agree with him as president, but I KNOW he is being used and that can't be an easy life to live......

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

That's really cute but I think you missed the point.

Everyone, and I mean everyonem critcized Bush and not once did Bush ever complain about being treated like a dog or a monkey.
In fact, Bush welcomed it and said it was their God given American right to criticize the government and President.

What do you think would happen if Obama was compared to a monkey?

If anything it is the MSM that treats Obama like a butt sniffing dog.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

such bold words for a man who can prove absolutely nothing.

Don't be so fast to claim knowledge of events you cannot prove...lest ye be eager to be labeled a fool.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

take it as you will but i like obama.

you can criticize me, we pick ono every president we have if they're our current president.

but obama HAS to appeal to the elite or else they'll do something he greatly fears like kill the ones he loves one by one and make it look like an accident or by some extremist or because the family's cursed by a rare stone (like the kennedy's.)

he's trying to do as much good as he can while stilll in power: slowly bringing the troops home (if he does it too soon since the elite doesnt want it to be over then that's not good for mr prez) stopping NASA from exploring so they can help on working on a machine that can push the meteor farther away from us so it doesnt skim earth in 2025 and its afteraffects causing considerable damage in 2035.

he doesnt want to use words like "terrorist" anymore bc bush burned in our minds that terrorist=muslims and if you understand islam than you'd know it's NOT a crazy suicidal religion. there are extremists in EVERY group, even buddhism, juidasm, and christianity.

anyway, i know someone will argue with me but please remember this is only a post on my opinion on obama. no matter what he does the media (most notably fox news) will twist his words and talk bad about him or wont show the good he's doing.

i LIKE obama! :]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wo is me. WHY is everyone picking on me?
Charlie Brown is such a clown.

Sorry, Obama is a CLASSIC case of sociopathic narcissism.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder

People comparing this to JFK make me laugh. So Obama states he is being treated like a dog, whines about it and you compare THAT to this speech.
What a joke!

And a little music to soothe the savage beast.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I like President Obama.
I like the majority of his messages.
I really 'enjoyed' reading his "The Audacity of Hope" ( How many of YOU have read it?).
It was heartening to see that there are people who do appreciate him, common folk, as evidenced by that video and others and so I wonder if ATS 'haters' aren't shewing themselves as a skewed statistic.

...but then I'm not from the United States of America and therefore have no say so you should pay me no mind.

You don't know how lucky you are!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Uh-uh, it is a feint. He is acting like he's in control when he isn't. Especially telling is the 'impromptu' bit that it was not in his prepared bits. These pawns don't get to say anything off script, ever, else, the curtain comes down.

I do wonder if he said it with a Hendrix growl.

stone free...to do as I please.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join