It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm in the military and the secret is spreading

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Well, by the guy who apparently authored this doc, and given the relative poor grammar and certain terminology that he/she used, he is in the Army. Further, if anyone actually thinks that his/her CO would have any knowledge whatsoever of anything outside of his/her AOR, you are quite naive.

If this guy is even in the military, (his lingo is correct) and does work at, let's say CENTCOM, and is hearing 'rumblings', he's probably hearing crap made up by people. The military, especially those stationed at MacDill, are of all ranks and service branches. Lower ranked people still think they're in High School, so if any of them heard things like this floating around, it'd spread like wildfire, which it hasn't.

Anyway, without going into my background, I'll leave it as this: I call BS on this.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
More proof that this is a somewhat clever hoax...

"Isreali" should be spelled "Israeli." Any intelligence professional would spell the country they're speaking about CORRECTLY. Israel is spelled incorrectly numerous times. Sloppy for an intel officer.

"...drinks with a Captain who is my..." Captain is only in upper case when a part of a proper noun title (e.g. Captain Tarsis). When referring to captain as a common noun, it is lower case.

"raising in ranks" should be "rising in ranks." This person is not an officer in the intel community. A somewhat clever hoax, but not clever enough. It is easy for a civilized man to mask at being a barbarian, but not easy for a barbarian to mask at being a civilized man. I heard that quote somewhere, and it is very appropriate here.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sorry; I posted the same reply twice and don't know how to completely delete it, so I just deleted all of the text.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by GhostLancer]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I don't understand why he goes through all this trouble to conceal his identity and then tells us all this information about himself and his history of work...if he went through all the trouble to keep his identity secret why wouldn't he have spilled all the beans....but instead he tells us half the story and makes us believe he has more information....something is fishy here...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Giving us a direct quote from his CO is giving away his identity to probably several guys who were there including the CO, so on the basis of that, this is BS.

After seeing this kind of "leak" stuff on ATS before, I don't know, a lot of them seem crafted in the same way. Even the misspelled words are like there to add nervous drama to it. So sometimes I wonder if these so-called leaks are staged by intelligence and BS with a purpose. Sometimes CIA will do what they call "a limited hang out" which means some of it is true but they want us all to believe it's total BS. I know that isn't very clear, but there is a purpose to some of these things.

I am open-minded about the Mossad being involved. The whole 9/11 thing was obviously a covert op with controlled demolitions and so much stuff that doesn't add up.

I watched it play out live on TV from the very first CNN breaking news report that "a small plane has accidentally struck one of the twin towers" and it got crazy from then on. Of course is was black ops, that much was apparent when the controlled demolition happened. Before they "pulled" those structures, I was thinking it could actually be a terrorist thing, but when I saw the controlled demolitions I immediately thought black ops. There's just no way those structures came down without explosives of some kind cutting all the super-structure steel in a timed manner.

If they wanted me to believe the official story, they shouldn't have used controlled demolition because that's what gave it away along with the absurd nonsense of an airliner making an almost impossible maneuver to hit the Pentagon making a too small hole and so forth.

Someone please spare us these "dramatic" leaks and secrets, we're tired of being hoodwinked. Please.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by switching yard]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

I think the source in this issue is unreliable. He claims to be an officer, but uses the MOS military occupational Skill designation 97B which is in fact the elinsted designation for a CI agent. Its like evertyone who was in the navy will tell you they were a seal! if you want to be a whistle blower at least have the @#$ to provide a basic reliable bio. There may be questions unanswered about 911, but this source cannot be beleived.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Unsubstantiated opinions by an anonimous person, accusing other anonimous people of the 9/11 attacks.
Give is real data, names, places, equipment used etc etc.
It is easy to write a post like this and hope to stir it all up again.
And yes I believe what he is saying, but we need proof.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
For a guy in "Military Intelligence" he sure can't spell worth a damn, and or form coherent sentences very well. He definitely gives us enough information (If he were in the military) to find out exactly who he is. I would take his post with a shaker of salt. I am in the Air Force, and I also have top secret clearance, that doesn't make you an Intelligence Operative. This person most likely is delusional, and probably should check himself into a hospital before he ends up hurting innocent people. Anyone who is playing into his fantasy should probably do the same as well.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vimanarider
reply to post by Sheol

I am gonna have to call big BS on this one.

Just curious if this guy is in "intelligence related work", and is passing on this super sensitive material, I am going to asssume that he does not want anyone to know who he is, right? He even says he will not give out any personal info.

If this is the case, why include the following info...

1. I am a mid level officer that attended a major military college.
2. I did intelligence work in Iraq btwn 2004-06.
3. Top Secret clearance.
4. Doing MOS97B work.
5. Re-assigned back to the US to assist troops with intelligence.

It would not be hard, using these 5 pieces of info, for someone with access to a military database to pinpoint exactly who this individual is that is leaking this out.

Again...someone in intelligence, would have alot more intelligence than this.

Not to mention the grammatical error in the first paragraph....

This op is just more of the same old nazi Jew hating propaganda that is mainstream on this website!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Mossad - The Israeli
Connection To 911
By Christopher Bollyn
Exclusive to American Free Press
4-14-5

www.rense.com...

Was 911 A Mossad
'False Flag' Operation?
Commentary
From Dick Eastman
[email protected]
3-23-2
www.rense.com...

The Five Dancing Israelis
Arrested On 9-11
whatreallyhappened.com...

CNN on Jews Did 9/11

Israeli/Zionist Foreknowledge of 9/11

3 of those 5 Isrealies
Our purpose is to Document the Event !!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!! ??????
well in Hebrew with English Narration
from the Youtuber

This is video of three of the five 'Dancing Israelis' who celebrated as the Trade Center was attacked on 9/11. The Israelis confess that they knew ahead of time the attacks would happen. Why didn't they warn us?

Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11

and get even better

Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11 (look at 6:18 Mark )

Personally im not sure what to make of it

A Little of topic but goes with the Thread

From what i see what Israel does to the Palestinians like They are doing the same thing what the Nazi did to them since the last century in the 1930s till 1945 is History repeating it self ? are they going back to the Ancient Old Talmud ways what to do with a Gentile ?

Did Hitler Use The (( OLD )) Talmud as a Instruction book ?
Did Hitler Just reverse the Roles and used the Talmud Against them ?
Look Below this comes from an AMERICAN-ISRAELI COOPERATIVE ENTERPRISE (AICE)

Gentile (Jewish Virtual Library.ORG )
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Israel & The States(50 States) ( this is Interesting )!!!!!!

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Well we Know Defiantly that Kim Jong Il (North Korea) used Orwell's 1984 as a Instruction book to many Parralls of the Book 1984 with North Korea

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
...Even the misspelled words are like there to add nervous drama to it. So sometimes I wonder if these so-called leaks are staged by intelligence and BS with a purpose.

Nah, the misspelled words were true misspellings, not staged. It is the direct result of someone who is NOT in the intel field trying to pretend, and anyone who is/was in that field knows those kinds of mistakes are not allowed. Attention to detail is PREMIUM, and no officer worth his weight in salt would allow ANYTHING, even a performance report, to get past him without being properly edited because they live and die by the *quality* of their words. They are judged by the *accuracy* of their spelling, grammar, etc. BECAUSE, if an intel professional, regardless of rank, can't spell or use grammar correctly, the whole of their work is put into question.

The CIA wouldn't, in my opinion, put out intentionally misspelled words to try to prove that the guy was actually in the intel community because it's ludricous to think intel professionals use poor spelling and grammar.

Again, this was a somewhat convincing hoax to the average person out there whose grammar and spelling are not held to the high standards of the intel community on a daily basis (or a newspaper for that matter). While I hold newspaper newsrooms with the highest respect, people don't die if they get a fact in a story wrong.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by GhostLancer]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
why should we do this?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

I see your point, Ghostlancer. It could even be a teenage kid having fun hoaxing.

I'm sure, however, that if there is a purpose for propaganda to be prepared so that it seems real, intel writers know how to use bad spelling and bad grammar to shade the message in realism. They don't want it to appear too slick.

They can fool readers into thinking something was dashed off in a hurry and not edited in order for the subtextual meaning to be that this guy is so afraid of being found out that he didn't have time to go back over what he wrote and edit/proofread properly. It's like they put out 'raw data' so people will think 'wow, this secret is so dangerous the guy only had about 5 minutes to type this and get it out there.

When they frame patsy shooters like Oswald, they will plant 'evidence' that the person is of below average intelligence and an unstable nut case prone to violence by having phony writings "discovered" that 'prove' derangement and an IQ just slightly above mental retardation.

So yeah, it's a hoax, but is it just somebody goofing around to see how gullible people are or is it intel propaganda meant to serve some kind of purpose by planting a theme or idea in the minds of readers?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

The US shadow government carried out the 9 11 so-called 'attack'. The order was given on the day 'no air strike'.

Nanothermite was used to melt the steel girders.

Osama bin laden is ex CIA operative and has close financial joint venture with the Bush family, come on man, do your research. your own government arranged for this sacrifice on 9 11 as a BS excuse to start the 'war on terror' as they have done with all the other wars they have started and will continue to start.

Seems the rest of the world woke up a long time ago but will US citizens ever wake up?? Not very likely.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwitina948

Nice summary of the event, kiwitina948.

Totally agree with you.

Remember when W said something public about the 'shadow government' and then a couple of days later he's got a black eye from 'choking on a snack and hitting his head on the coffee table'? Somebody decked the guy.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yep in Hoax forum without any proof it is actually a hoax. Heard about other threads involving Israeli - 9/11 link either deleted or moved to hoax forum without any basis, seen it today first hand .

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
there was a great contributor to ATS that made an excellent investigation and came to the same conclusions about israeli involvement in 911 but his thread ended up in hoax forum (no surprise there) and this great contributor left ATS and never came back (also no surprise there)...

Are you talking about mikesingh's thread? His thread was moved to hoax because of one incorrect statement that one Jew died in Twin Tower (6 died). No other points of his were refuted or proved wrong and his thread was moved to hoax.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Sheol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Only thing I know in regard to the "growing amount of evidence" that Israel/"MOSSAD" was behind 9/11, is that if anyone else did it (Al Quaeda, right wing US-Army conspirators etc), they would possibly make it look like Israel did it. Though I am against the founding of a state of Israel, which is infact in effect a swollen Judea (only members of Judah and Levi are present, making the name Israel look like a bad joke or simply a low intelligence excuse), I find it hard to take that Israel should provoke even more instability to their region, and worsen their US friendship. It just sounds strange and unrealistic, but the world of intelligence is based on desception, so who knows. It's much more likely that a reactionary enclave of American officers did it, and made it look like Israel/Muslims did it.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol
Yep in Hoax forum without any proof it is actually a hoax. Heard about other threads involving Israeli - 9/11 link either deleted or moved to hoax forum without any basis, seen it today first hand .

Why are you so sure this is factual evidence?

I dont believe anyone involved in any intelligence agency would spell "Israel" incorrectly, numerous times.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
1. Numerous words spelled incorrectly and improper grammar. Officers have a college education and the intelligence field hones ATTENTION TO DETAIL. Together, that means an intel officer makes very few spelling and grammatical errors. There are many instances of BOTH in the post. An intel officer, let alone counter-intel officer, would not make such glaring errors that are easily identified by those in the community, but are not noticed by the general population (not saying that the average person is dumb; it's just that they aren't held to a higher grammatical standard on a daily basis --like intel officers (or anyone in the intel community) are).

Examples of bad spelling and grammar...
1. "I'm officer (mid level) that went to..." ---An officer would not have left out the "an" that should go between "I'm" and "officer." Especially one that went to one of the major academies.
2. "identy" should be "identify." Again, intelligence community (IC) professionals (civilian, non-commissioned officers (NCOs) and officers) --especially ones who deal with and write reports-- usually don't make these kinds of errors, let alone in the numbers that appear in this post.
3. "missles." A common error. Should be: "missiles."
4. "then is portrayed by evening news." Should be "THAN is portrayed..." At this point, there are so many errors that this person could be a highly intelligent FOREIGNER whose second language is English.

I can go on, but you get the point. This is NOT from someone in the intelligence community. Perhaps a former IC member who no longer works in it, or had a peripheral role.

Amen. As a real 35Foxtrot (ex) "Attention to detail" is putting it mildly.

This guy's a fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join