It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm in the military and the secret is spreading

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet that fully 100% of the military personnel who are aware of the attack on the USS Liberty, believe that it was done by Israel. What have they done about it? Nothing. What are they going to do about it? Nothing.

A disciplined professional military is a useless political tool, except to the regime under which they serve.

The only time they go bad is when you stop paying them. That's what happened in Russia.

So there's grousing in the military. And they don't like Israel. BFD.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If this guy is a mid level officer, why is his CO a low level officer? (captain)

Deebo

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Deebo]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
there was a great contributor to ATS that made an excellent investigation and came to the same conclusions about israeli involvement in 911

but his thread ended up in hoax forum (no surprise there) and this great contributor left ATS and never came back (also no surprise there)...

I for myself would be not surprised of mossad or whatever israeli secret faction mob was involved

no surprise here

[edit] ... well, this also ended up in the hoax forum, which is no surprise to me, and confirms some facts to me (that israelis indeed had something to do with 911)...

[edit on 5-9-2010 by donhuangenaro]

and I just wanted to say this: ats, you are so predictable, but you cannot stop the truth, no matter what you do... you should be ashamed

[edit on 5-9-2010 by donhuangenaro]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Due to the preponderance of evidence regarding the lack of veracity of this source...

Moving to the HOAX! Forum...

Please use this to voice your displeasure...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
So he is mid officer rank...I guess that would be an old Capt or young Maj...about 8 to 12 years in the service. He said his CO was a Capt and so I'm assuming he means Navy Capt or Col which doesn't make sense either since Col is a rather high rank for CO, but then Capt is rather low.. I never seen anything below Major as CO and that was in a super small unit. Lt Col is what the vast majority of COs are, and though Col is just one rank higher there is an extreme difference in the responsibility from Lt Col to Col.

So Capt as CO..not likely and Col as CO only at the Group (multi squadrons) or base level. Not someone a person would refer to as "my CO".

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Xtrozero]

He says that he is a 97B, which is an enlisted MOS, so either he is lying about his rank or he is just flat out lying. Furthermore, 97B is/was an Army MOS, which would make him Army if by some odd chance he is telling the truth.

Mid level officer in the Army would be Maj (O-4) through Lt.Col (O-5) and possibly CAPT (O-3). Many Captains like the think they are midlevel officers and I guess some of them are but they are known as company grade officers. With that being said, a commanding officer could easily be an O-3 or Capatin in the Army, as they are generally Company Commanders.

My analysis of this guy, is that he is full of it.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
well, the wording of this makes it seem like total bunk. but being in the navy i can tell he also is if it's true. he says he's a mid-level officer, meaning O3-O4 (liutenant commander or commander in navy, major or lietenant colonel in army, marines, air force) and he says a captain is his CO, a captain in the navy is an O5 (colonel in all other branches except coast guard which has the same rank structure as the navy) if he was a mid-level officer in any other branch then his CO probably wouldn't be a captain which would be an O3 in all other branches. plus if he's in the navy he'd be helping sailors, or possibly marines with intel, not soldiers,

just thought i'd point that out.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

About his/her credentials and the fact that he/she's giving clues as to who he/she might be

What if this person is painting a picture of a colleague of theirs or someone else in that profession?

You either believe me or you don't.

My only concern is: Is this it? Will this person post any more on this subject? Perhaps some details that back up what they're proclaiming here?

[edit on 5-9-2010 by sumgai]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
With that being said, a commanding officer could easily be an O-3 or Capatin in the Army, as they are generally Company Commanders.

--airspoon

Thanks airspoon I was not thinking in those terms...also he said he went to one of the Military Academies. So if you were a CO with mid level officers under you what rank would you be in the army.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by airspoon
With that being said, a commanding officer could easily be an O-3 or Capatin in the Army, as they are generally Company Commanders.

--airspoon

Thanks airspoon I was not thinking in those terms...also he said he went to one of the Military Academies. So if you were a CO with mid level officers under you what rank would you be in the army.

He also said he went to Iraq on 2004, which means he is now over 6. He, himself would be a Captain by now if he went to the academy. So his CO would more than likely be a full bird (Colonel.) Nothing he says about the military makes sense.
One other clue - if he came back in 2006, he would have rotated back to Iraq or Afghanistan by now. You don't get a 6 year stateside any more.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Before all you jew haters agree with this poster. Answer these four simple questions; who, what, when and where. Islam, and the threat it poses has not gone away. Get you heads out of your anus and go after the real target.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by flycatch]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
Before all you jew haters agree with this poster. Answer these four simple questions; who, what, when and where. Islam, and the threat it poses has not gone away. Get you heads out of your anus and go after the real target.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by flycatch]

I see all religions as a threat! Why only center Islam? It's only bad to be against Jews but what about Muslims? Both groups have did both good and bad in the world.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is a script from South Park. Jewbots

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
When I read this thread the first thing that came to mind was USS Liberty.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
When I read this thread the first thing that came to mind was USS Liberty.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

Yes and even more so since it seems the WTC buildings which 'Lucky Larry' Silverstein bought were actually condemned buildings!

I've read this in a few places, here's one of them:
www.informationliberation.com...

When you look at all the advantages to the Criminals which came out of the 9/11 attacks, I would say that motive is unquestionably established.

Excuse to invade Afghanistan
Excuse to invade Iraq
Excuse to spread huge fear of 'terrorists' through MSM hype and hysteria
and use that fear to strip away civil liberties
Fuel hatred for Islam (helps Israel's agenda)
Destruction of the Secret Services files held in WTC7
Destruction of damning financial info held in WTC7 (Cheney's missing $3trillion for example)
Demolition of the condemned WTC buildings which would have cost billions to demolish legally.
Huge profit through insurance payout to Silverstein (Netanyahu's friend)

And there are probably more.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by flycatch

Tell me why you call these people Jew haters. The Israeli government themselves call themselves Jews all the time - evidenced by the tedious number of times they accuse people of being anti-Semites. They DO NOT call themselves Zionists, they call themselves Jews.

Unless I and the rest of the world are very much mistaken, Mossad is Israeli, therefore Jewish.

So, if people believe Mossad was involved in 9/11 and Mossad is Israeli, and Isralis are self-declared Jews, why is it anti-Semitic to call them Jews?

Seems to me there is a serious lack of common sense here. Jews can't have it both ways. They can't constantly play the 'poor Jewish victims' at every possible opportunity, constantly harp on about the alleged Holocaust as their defence, and then call people Jew haters for calling them Jews when it comes to criticism of their actions.

Israelis need to decide. Either they are Jews or they aren't. They can't be Jews some of the time and not others.

What they seem to want is to call themselves Jews when it suits them, but then cry anti-Semite if any criticism is levelled against them.

I think that particular duplicitous mind game has had its day now.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm not so sure what to think given his post was full of spelling and grammatical errors. For a gentleman claiming to be of that status in the military, you think his post would have read a little more meticulous and intelligent. Hoax or not, it does raise my thoughts to the Liberty...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Earlier I was reading another message from an alleged ex-military giving some inside information about 9/11 - the authenticity of which was hotly disputed by some on that particular forum. He also said something similar about what's going on in the military.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I find what is said in this message completely plausible, and I can imagine that some in the military who share these feelings might want the public to know.

There have been a few court cases involving members of the military requesting confirmation of the President's birth details, and I'm sure that information must have spread widely within the military.

As to the details of his rank, and his spelling mistakes. If I was trying to hide my identity I would probably not give correct details about rank, etc.

So, I believe it could be legit.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
1. Numerous words spelled incorrectly and improper grammar. Officers have a college education and the intelligence field hones ATTENTION TO DETAIL. Together, that means an intel officer makes very few spelling and grammatical errors. There are many instances of BOTH in the post. An intel officer, let alone counter-intel officer, would not make such glaring errors that are easily identified by those in the community, but are not noticed by the general population (not saying that the average person is dumb; it's just that they aren't held to a higher grammatical standard on a daily basis --like intel officers (or anyone in the intel community) are).

Examples of bad spelling and grammar...
1. "I'm officer (mid level) that went to..." ---An officer would not have left out the "an" that should go between "I'm" and "officer." Especially one that went to one of the major academies.
2. "identy" should be "identify." Again, intelligence community (IC) professionals (civilian, non-commissioned officers (NCOs) and officers) --especially ones who deal with and write reports-- usually don't make these kinds of errors, let alone in the numbers that appear in this post.
3. "missles." A common error. Should be: "missiles."
4. "then is portrayed by evening news." Should be "THAN is portrayed..." At this point, there are so many errors that this person could be a highly intelligent FOREIGNER whose second language is English.

I can go on, but you get the point. This is NOT from someone in the intelligence community. Perhaps a former IC member who no longer works in it, or had a peripheral role.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darknyte

All the evidence supports the theory that the Mossad had alot to do with the 9-11 attacks.

Here's a video of the captured israeli agents who were arrested with bombs in their van and they state they were there to document the attacks.

Here's what our media won't let us see about the atrocities commited by israel. They are the modern day nazi's. Have they not learned first hand how evil that idiology is? I guess it's ok for them as long as they claim to be God's chosen people. They have a huge surprise waiting for them when America decides they are no longer useful.

There ya go fixed
Give the star to Darknyte not me
Fixed to give the Members video watchable

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Wolfenz]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join