It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did I join the Masons & What did I learn?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well I am tired of reading people bashing an org they have no idea about, but they sure like to rant and insinuate that they are luciferian by design and so forth which is just nonsense and something that was learned from non sense or some website of a angry individual that has nothing else better to do that not worry about himself, people tend to dwell on things and you knwo when you dwell on anything it will either become an obssesion or a depression, there are som many websites with people opinons that have no creditabilty whatsoever to their outlandish claims, if your going to try and slander something or someone or a organisation at least have proof.
I myself am not a Mason but my Godfather is one, he is a kind man with agreat family, he does not work for any sisnter company other than his own window business, he doesnt worhsip satan in his spare time in secret he does however attend logde meeting 2 times a month and helps out the community and offer charities for the needy with his lodge brothers.
So my question here is for the Masons that frequent these boards and the question is this...

"what made you want to join" ?

I want to join and the reason is I enjoy helping people and I also would like to learn more about me as a person and I am quite sure many of their teachings help oneself find oneself in a certain sense, it also opens up another part of your brain that has never been used very often am by this I mean the mock ceremonies and ritual magick practiced in some rites, so yeah if you don't mind posting why you joined and what you have learned so far that isnt a big secret please elborate so some of these ranters can get with reality.

On a side note if you go back to my first posts I must say I thought the same thing most peopel do about Masons which in time I have "learned" to be false and dis info I would also like to thank, Masonic Light, TrinityMan and EdenKaia thanks for helping me learn what is right and what is wrong with the way I ranted garbage, much appreciated!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You or your godfather didn't make it to the top of the ranks. You don't really know much of anything about the masons yet. Lower ranked masons have pizza parties for the local elementary schools.

Why would you want to join an organization that came up with something like C.H.I.P anyways? For those who don't know what C.H.I.P is, its about masons convincing parents to chip their kids like dogs for "safety reasons".

[edit on 26-8-2010 by The_Zomar]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
did you realise that you misspelt know as k-NWO was that an accident or fruedien slip

as for advice why don't you join and if you don't like it leave,

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
You or your godfather didn't make it to the top of the ranks. You don't really know much of anything about the masons yet. Lower ranked masons have pizza parties for the local elementary schools.

Why would you want to join an organization that came up with something like C.H.I.P anyways? For those who don't know what C.H.I.P is, its about masons convincing parents to chip their kids like dogs for "safety reasons".

C.H.I.P. is an unfortunate name made by some old-timers that did not understand the implications. It has nothing to do with "chipping" anybody, and it is a decent program. It is not much different than Latch-Key when I was a kid.

Also, I personally know several people at the "top of the ranks" if there is such a thing. Past Grand Masters and even Governors! If ever there were somebody that should be in a position of power or influence, it would be a Mason! Far better integrity and morality than any common person, and they have proven their dedication and honesty to their brethren long before they make it that far up the chain.

To OP.......
Good For You!!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Tell me, are you 33rd degree mason? Was your grandfather a 33rd degree mason? Becoming a mason is not that hard you know, and even climbing up the rank is also not too difficult, so obviously they would guard their "secret" from some schmuck who just decided to join.

I'm not saying that Masons are Luciferian, but if they were, YOU or your grandpa sure as hell wouldn't know.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by frozenspark]

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
Why did I join the Masons & What did I learn?

I myself am not a Mason but ....

Guess where i stopped reading?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

The Masons are all around I don't think they're to many out here who dosen't know who they are. When I was living in L.A. I went on a turn-around trip from there to Vegas sponsored by a chapter of the Masons, there are chapters that do a lot of good I'll give you that. However, the Masons are very powerful and they are everywhere you would have to climb up pretty high to understand all there secrets, average Joe's will never reach that height.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This gent posts something and a majority of you are like RRAAAAWWWARRR You're not this and you're not that... To you folks does it make you feel good about the way you just turn a simple post into this poop storm of negativity??? Or are you uber jealous and too immature to handle the jealousy of being outside a frat that you so desperately want in??? Ignorance is bliss, even tho there is some sort of irony being on this site. To the few that were You're not this so you don't know that... Neither are you so shhhhh with you. Stop perpetuating ignorance. The answer to the question how do I know that Your not some 33rd Mason. You wouldn't have said those things.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
Tell me, are you 33rd degree mason? Was your grandfather a 33rd degree mason? Becoming a mason is not that hard you know, and even climbing up the rank is also not too difficult, so obviously they would guard their "secret" from some schmuck who just decided to join.

I'm not saying that Masons are Luciferian, but if they were, YOU or your grandpa sure as hell wouldn't know.

Are you a Mason?

How would you know how difficult it is or isn't to become one and move up the ranks? First of all, there is no such thing as a 33rd Degree Mason. There are only 3 degrees in Masonry. Everything after that is part of the appendent bodies, such as Scottish Rite. You can become the Grand Master of the state without ever having more than 3 degrees of Masonry!

Also, Masons police themselves. We have "Masonic Charges" that can be brought against any member acting inappropriately, and they can be barred from the fraternity.

Also, Masons undergo background checks and interviews even before being allowed to take the first step into Masonry. At each subsequent step along the way, they are questioned about their intentions and obligations.

So......yes it is fairly difficult to become a Mason. You have to have a clean record, believe in one ever-living God, and you have to be personally vouched for by 3 Masons on your application, and then 3 more on your interview committee. Then you have to get a unanimous vote from the Lodge to allow you to proceed through the degree work. Then you have to complete all 3 degrees with obligations.

The Masonic Fraternity....."Making Good Men......Better!"

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I had to laugh when I read the second post in your thread. I remember not all that long ago you, yourself believing in the CHIP hype. I am glad to see that you "saw the light" so to speak.

In answer to your question, I joined for a few reasons. I wanted to do something to help kids. I really don't know why, I just felt like that was something that was missing in my life. I was also very curious about all the evil rumors I was hearing on this site. I have a good friend who is a mason and I couldn't believe that he would be a part of anything that wasn't good. He isn't the worship Lucifer type. I found it was exactly what the brethren on ATS have claimed it was, and much more. To me, it is my moral compass. I always tried to be a good person, but masonry helps you fine tune those thoughts. None of us are perfect or even close, (well, maybe Masonic Light, but none of the rest of us) but we strive to be perfect.

I am glad to be able to speak to you instead of at you.
Good luck with your journey.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jayde

The Masons are all around I don't think they're to many out here who dosen't know who they are. When I was living in L.A. I went on a turn-around trip from there to Vegas sponsored by a chapter of the Masons, there are chapters that do a lot of good I'll give you that. However, the Masons are very powerful and they are everywhere you would have to climb up pretty high to understand all there secrets, average Joe's will never reach that height.

Masons are powerful as individuals because of their morality and integrity, not because they are Masons.

The Masonic fraternity attracts men of high character and men that wish to do more with their lives. Of course the men of the community that are already having success and becoming respected are the men that choose to join Masonry. After joining, they learn more about our morality and integrity, and they network with other men of similar character, and they mentor with the best possible class of citizens.

The type of personal character that would choose Masonry, combined with the type of mentoring and networking that is available in the fraternity does in fact produce a lot of successful people, and that is a great thing! Nothing nefarious about that? One could argue that any institution of higher learning that picks the best and brightest students and then mentors and educates them and produces successful graduates is just as nefarious and powerful as the Masons?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark

perhaps the best way to make me laugh out loud. Claiming that a mason wouldn't know anything at all about masonry, yet some part time conspiracy surfer acts as if they have all the answers.

His godfather would know a hell of a lot more than you about masonry.

Sincerely,

A high level mason.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

OP, you probably belong to the freemason club is for pansies. The real one is for the hardcore guys who own the death industries.

It's very unlikely that they would allow just anybody to climb up the ranks into the top circles.

Because when you become part of the highest ranks you are in and if you get out you have a death sentence as well as blood on your hands. They've got hardcore initiation rituals that aren't for the pansy fake freemasonry clubs that are there to satisfy the egos of silly guys who want to feel special belonging to an elaborate club.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

OP, you probably belong to the freemason club is for pansies. The real one is for the hardcore guys who own the death industries.

It's very unlikely that they would allow just anybody to climb up the ranks into the top circles.

Because when you become part of the highest ranks you are in and if you get out you have a death sentence as well as blood on your hands. They've got hardcore initiation rituals that aren't for the pansy fake freemasonry clubs that are there to satisfy the egos of silly guys who want to feel special belonging to an elaborate club.

Those clubs you speak of are not Masons, nor any named, incorporated, 501c type run of the mill organization.

Those clubs you speak of are a few people loosely associated by the only thing important in their lives....money and power! Business is done face to face on a handshake and the threat of mutual annihilation. There is no fancy name for them, or any charter, warrant, contract, email, or tweet! The "Death Industries" are not some fraternity with initiations and histories. They are simply marriages of convenience where a small group of people exploit the rest.

It is ridiculous to think that they would have initiation or that they would be transparent to the rest of the people in the world. They certainly are not Masons, Elks, Kiwanis, or ToastMasters, LOL!

[edit on 26-8-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My favorite thing in the world is reading a reply by a non-Mason accusing a Mason of not knowing what they're talking about, because they're not "high up enough". It just wouldn't be a Masonry thread without comments like that. If you make a claim like that, then surely you must be "high up enough" to know the facts. If you claim Masonry is evil, you must have first-hand information due to all the secrecy around it.

Some times, I think the name of this forum should be changed from "Secret Societies" to "Troll Freemasonry".

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

You are full of CRAP.

en.wikipedia.org...(CHIP)

"The kit contains a fingerprint card, a physical description, a video, computer disk, or DVD of the child, a dental imprint, and a DNA sample. The purpose of the kit is to provide critical information to the public and to law enforcement in the event that a child goes missing."

Besides, an implanted chip can be REMOVED from a person, a DNA and dental print sample CAN'T BE REMOVED.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Anyway, my mother was an Eastern Star, and my grandfather on my dad's side was a Mason, and was a Lieutenant of our fire department, if I remember correctly. Not so Satanic. I'm thinking that certain religious denominations don't like the fact that the Masons pay no respect to a single idea or name of a god other than Grand Architect of the Universe, so they call them Satanic. It's pathetic really.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Masinger]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Regardless of some of the folks in here giving you static, I just want to say ,

WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD!

I'll be there were jokes about goats galore
! Maybe thats a "southern thing".

I recommend Morals and Dogma by Bro. Albert Pike. Much wisdom is between those pages.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My great-grandfather was a Mason, and quite high up as well. He was also a kind-hearted Christian man who loved his family, and loved helping those in need. I find it completely disgusting and offensive that people on here and anyone else can accuse the Masons of being a "death society". Are you a Mason? Have you been in this "33rd Degree"? NO you HAVEN'T, so unless you can show me some empirical evidence that the Masons are some Satanic Reptilian New World Order death cult then you should close your mouth and seize your fingers. The Masons are a life-approving organization, improving the quality of people's lives and forming strong communities worldwide. Want to debate that statement? Then give me some proof that they are otherwise.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I suggest this thread from last year that had a similar question. Most of the Masons here chimed in on that one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join