It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku comments UFOs and Leslie Kean's book - Aug 23, 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Not onlyare they here, But theyve been here for thousands of years......
We are recent arrivals on the consciouness scene.....
Its very possible we are their children...to some extent.
I have no doubts whatsoever that we are and will be engaged even more intensely.
Its all a matter of time...At present we have no idea how much life is out there, but i say where there can possibly exist life, even a basic form of some kind,where the possibility exists for life an the universe there you will find it....Its a big multiverse we are peeking into....through a very small window as yet....

www.ufo-blogger.com... Blogger+Uncover+The+UFO+Truth%29

[edit on 24-8-2010 by stirling]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Mm, I am seeing more and more UFO stuff being allowed to be broadcast on the MSM by those Zionist Jews who control it. Since these people never do anything for the people, there is a reason which serves their own agenda for now allowing these things to be discussed on MSM... and it's possible that they are doing this to prep the global public to be conned by a planned, hostile, HOAX visitation by ET's.

If they are to impose a world government, and if they plan on using the same tactic - create a problem, stir up as much fear as possible, propose a solution which people will then accept (and which further oppresses people's freedom),for the final push they are going to need something which works globally. A hoaxed ET invasion would fit that bill.

I opened a thread earlier today with an article earlier today regarding warnings which are being given about exactly that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Jkrog08
Please forgive my ignorance but what exactly is "ETH" stand for?
I find Michio Kaku's work facinating and have read his book "Hyper Space" and just wanted to make sure I understood completely what "ETH" means.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Right so now im waiting for the serial debunkers to say michio has lost his marbles.
I remember various threads where the debunkers would say all these military people are mad and the astronauts are mad but now you will probably jump on the band wagon and say I new it all along.After all there is nothing quite like letting others do your thinking for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by _SABOT_

Extra-terrestrial hypothesis.

Basically, as the name indicates, a theory that some UFOs might be from some other place other than Earth.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Hey when an ordinary Joe like myself has seen and met with a live alien being, then it is most certain that ppl like Dr. Kaku has much more inside understanding than I.

I have pondered his intelligence coming from an alternate set of physics than what the average person can understand, so he speaks in almost as if speech even though he knows differently.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhistpunk
Right so now im waiting for the serial debunkers to say michio has lost his marbles.
I remember various threads where the debunkers would say all these military people are mad and the astronauts are mad but now you will probably jump on the band wagon and say I new it all along.After all there is nothing quite like letting others do your thinking for you.

You are all over the place. First you tell us the "serial debunkers" are going to call Dr. Kaku insane; then you say they are going to agree. Then you tell us no matter what the "serial debunkers" say, they are not thinking for themselves. Whatever a "serial debunker" does, you want to find fault in it.

But please, show us these threads were "serial debunkers" called astronauts or military officers insane.

JAK

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Via U2U perhaps, this thread is for discussing the topic: Michio Kaku comments UFOs and Leslie Kean's book - Aug 23, 2010

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhistpunk

And nothing like "remembering" stuff that never happened. Who's "mad"? Who says who is "mad"?

Michio has got a good thing going, why should anybody want to rain on his parade?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Kaku is the MAN!!! Gotta love him!

It's not the first time Kaku has mentioned ET's!

S&F

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I appreciate you calling out this interview. I was on the fence about buying the book but after the interview and some other things I have read on ATS I am intrigued.

I did have to laugh about the comment that maybe "they" are so technically advanced that they are not that interested in us. If even only 5% of sightings are sightings of intelligently controlled craft of some sort it seems like they are indeed interested in us. Remember those are only the craft that are both sighted and reported. :-)

I do believe that there are other intelligent races out there and maybe they are technically advanced. It is the "are they visiting us" part I am not sure about. Why would they play this cat and mouse game of now you see me now you don't. Are they gaslighting us? Testing us? They really don't care if we see them or not?

Hopefully some day we will find out.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

i've been thinking about the book called "the hidden records" by wayne herschel.

ever since watching the 2 films that are down the bottom of this page- www.keyofsolomon.net... just below the news programme.

and today i've just seen this this vid- www.youtube.com...

let me know what you think of the vids, i think the book could be worth a read!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by spacevisitor

Yes, that's the same book. I'm impressed that Kaku backs the core hypothesis that a 'core' of sightings remain unidentified and suggestive of something more than ball lightning or Venus.

'Something more' could well mean top secret 'black project' craft that even Michio Kaku would obviously not be aware of. Why conclude that 'something more' or anything unidentifiable must always mean aliens?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Kaku is awesome.

MSM still mocks and laughs at the idea of alien life in crafts. No matter who steps up to speak. Why don't people realize that it no longer destroys credibility to investigate that 5 % with an open mind.

Grow up mainstream media. Jeebus.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Demoncreeper]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

'Something more' could well mean top secret 'black project' craft that even Michio Kaku would obviously not be aware of. Why conclude that 'something more' or anything unidentifiable must always mean aliens?

'Something more' could indeed mean 'top secret black project craft.'

Your choice of the words, 'conclude, must, always and aliens' are interesting. I haven't used them. You're projecting.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Leslie Kean on Colbert (August 23, 2010)

Highly interesting.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
While i personally don't see why his opinion should hold more weight than someone who has done much more research in to the ufo phenomena, other people will undoubtedly think it does so getting people to seriously think about ufo's minus all the crazies and con artists that litter it is a good thing. Im personally more excited about the technology used in these black project craft. It is extremely unlikely they are alien in nature, far more probable that they are man made, but that doesn't make it any less exciting. The technology used could propel us in to a new age if made public imo.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There are no UFO's. The Government says so. If your supreme leader says something does not exist, then it doesn't. and that's exactly what they will tell you about all other things, Gods, Liberty, Truth. Thas what governments do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join