It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all aliens possibly Female?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
reply to post by dreamwalker74

they sync up they could save all humans, just maybe not the men...

Well there it is the women of Earth get to sinc up galactically with the other space women Earth women look @ men of Earth and look @ the new toys SMH from their galactic sisterhood Earth women lol @ Earth men and fade off in the stars. 1 looks up sees this gets pissed and remembers ohhh yea they will be back just like right now, LMFAO. Thanks Xiamara, you cool with me

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

For now..
I like men and think they are very useful I'd support not killing the men species. They make life more fun and Women are F***ing crazy.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Fair enough.
We men are insane as well so I guess its a perfect mix. Fun, intersting and possibly informative thread. Remembers to keep a stash of chocolates and eternity on my side if its nestle chocolate and not hershey.

[edit on 8/24/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

So ATS I just read a very interesting thread about how on earth males are slowly becoming more and more feminized, physically via various chemicals .

as a man with balls, let me say this. i can extend my empathy only so far. if feminizing me via neuro-linguistical programming or by any other deceptive means is on someone's agenda....

my dark side is not their friend. and Aim Men (amen) to that brothers!

Now I want to just throw this out there and say well what if this happened to the extraterrestrial beings.

i'll shortly share why i think this may be a real possibility....

... are they maybe trying to create a male?

Xiamara

i worked with mostly women co-workers from the ages of 15 to 26 working for/with skilled care developmentally dissabled children. The majority of my best friends were female. from the ages of 26 to 37 i worked with mostly men as i was a firedog in the usaf. so i know alot about working closely with both genders.

here is something i know about testosterone:

you need sunlight to have it. so, long distance (interplanetary travel) for man would require sunlight, or artificial means of it. or, we would have to find a way to make the trip shorter in duration, before man went sterile.
women and estrogen also need sunlight, but i don't believe they require as much of it to maintain fertility.

no sunlight, no babies. unless cloning and other means of propagation are used. i may be wrong, but i don't think so based upon studies i have been taught.

and if we look up at the night sky, there seems to be more darkness than light.

the whole universe seems to be a "vacuum", and yes, i know, it sucks!

but, there may be hope. i'm not giving up. why?

i have balls, that is why. self preservation.

anyone want to take my balls away from me?
my dark side may have a dark side that isn't your friend if you are trying to take certain things from me i would rather keep.

aim men,
ET

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Hmm very interesting response. But to clarify i was talking about the chemical castration so to say that is happening due to the high levels of estrogen in some water sources causing males to have much much lower sperm counts and development of feminized features.

I did not know that tid bit on light and the effects on estrogen and testosterone very interesting.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

But to clarify i was talking about the chemical castration so to say that is happening due to the high levels of estrogen in some water sources causing males to have much much lower sperm counts and development of feminized features.

see. i told you that you were evil. now i can't drink anything with H2O in it without thinking about getting my first training bra at the age of 38.

thanks for planting that seed in my head.

honest, i'm human,
ET

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Awww I'm sorry ET. Just hope you don't get a period, or end up with DD's, they can be a pain, literally. Remember a good bra makes your shirt look better. A good push up will turn those A's into B's and finally wash your bras in a bra bag so the underwire doesn't get wrecked.

I still maintain that I am an Innocent little angel. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

uhh yeah ok?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I still maintain that I am an Innocent little angel. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

i know you are an angel, but even the angels have their dark sides. i certainly do not believe you are evil incarnate. you are way too sweet for that. if you are not too familiar with my posting style, don't take all of them too seriously. i interject humor often.

but, as for growing breasts....
i don't want to spend the rest of my life trying to get my younger guy friends to look me in the eye when we are talking, not at my chest.

aliens being more female than male interested me after looking at your profile page.

sticking to topic..

it is notable that they are called motherships and not fatherships more often than not. that was another point i wanted to make, but i had a brain fart during my last two posts while switching back and forth between two threads.

this is an interesting topic none the less Xiamara.

i have yet to read through the entire thread. i got to the chocolate part on page one and decided to post about the sunlight.

good thread,
ET

p.s.
bras in a bra bag. got it

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Aww I find it Ironic that you didn't see the humor in my story of being an angel I defiantly realize you were being humorous. I know I'm not an angel nor evil.

Maybe its divine retribution? Men stare at women's chests.. But then again there are plenty of men out there who would be having more fun than punishment.

Yes but as for on topic

The mother ship? Quite possibly. I think it would be very interesting if the aliens are a patriarchy.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Worms don't need males I think.

Maybe the aliens/ufos are just the same?

Some types of ufo orb do that splitting into two act, have I seen cells/bacteria do the same on TV or something, maybe the morphing is just like cells/bacteria multiplying

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

me feminized? it will never happen!!!

BTW Xiamara, that coffin purse with the cross on it just doesn't go with those wings!

i like your style,
et

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Great open minded thought... its likely that Aliens have "no sex" and reproduce in a lab ... unless they are all robots to begin with.... just my opinion too

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There is no reason to suppose aliens would have genitalia - plenty of species n Earth do not.

There is no reason to suppose aliens would even have male and female - not all species on Earth do.

There is also no reason to suppose aliens would have less than 8 limbs.

Or breathe oxygen.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Wow you speak like you got actual data on them and no less then 8 limbs sounds very insect like and non oxygen breathers excepted.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Aww but its goes with my horns.. I have a black one without a cross.. but its too shiny to go with the purple skirt... *sigh* if only there were more coffin purses in this world.

reply to post by bluestar.ranch

reply to post by Essan

No sex makes sense to but all female also could make sense. Essan, there are few animals that do not have reproductive systems such as jelly fish and worms both of which do not contain bones or skeletal system I am assuming that aliens do have a skeletal system thus, the most efficient way WE know of on EARTH is through reproductive means spawning, mating and any other method. To my knowledge there is no animal with a skeletal system that does not have reproductive organs.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
While on the subject of crazy theories, here's a theory:

What if all UFO:s are really the US Governments attempt at misleading people into thinking their projects are in fact alien visitors? That way they could do recon in other countries using their "weird" technology, disguised to look as alien as possibly, and the most that would come from it would be "Oh well, just another UFO story".

Think about it, it's the perfect cover.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

I love that theory... its probably one of the most logical explanations ever.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Aww but its goes with my horns.. I have a black one without a cross.. but its too shiny to go with the purple skirt... *sigh* if only there were more coffin purses in this world.

Um just sayen, so thats you in the AV???? And if so how come it looks like cartoon? Is it some new software?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

One no that is not me but I have that outfit/an equivalent, that is my Halloween costume. Its concept art, for a book series.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join