It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any volunteers who could help me?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hi ATS'ers

I have these tool called Rune stones that I've been using to enlighten my path in difficult times, and now i want to expand my knowledge and try to help others as well

Ive been helping friends every noe and then, but they were able to pick their stone by them self, and I would interpret the stone(s) for them.
But now the challenge will be to tune inn on your energy to pick the right one for you..

Im not sure how many I will do, but to start with, lets say the 10 first to answer, and I will pick one stone, at least to start with, and if I feel that some are a bit diffuse I will go deeper.

All Im asking in return is a feedback from you, cause this is to learn and get to know my stones energy

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I used to have a set of runestones when I was younger. I'll bite!

So if you would please.... good news because it's been a ringer of a day!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'd loooove to participate!! Sounds like fun!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Okay, I am game.

Could you please describe what rune stones are in a bit more detail.

Is it a rock version of tarot cards?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Count me in, id love to have a go.
2nd line

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

eriathwen

I would be very interested to see if you can tune into my energies and so I would like to take part in your experiment please...

Regards
PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Hi there Hefficide

The rune that I picked for you is called Uruz

The meaning of this rune is that you have the power in you to make your dreams come true, but this requires responsibility from you. Strength is not something you use to get power over others, but something you could use to not let others have power over you..
Use your strengt to focus on your own path, to slow down a bit and not let your self get out of balance by others. Ther are always someone who are negative, the strength will come when you can dont let these people bother you, and then you will be able to get full power over your own life...

Light and love
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I used to 'play' around with runes also.
Never really got too into it,
but what I did find from my time with them..
was definitely impressive, and surprising.

Feel free to pull one on me if you like.
Ill give as much feedback as I can.

Respect.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Thank you so very much eriathwen!!!

Your reading is highly appropriate to my current life! So, well done!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Count me in. This could be very interesting. I know next to nothing about rune stones, so this might spark my interest in learning something new today.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Hi, didnt read all posts, tho...

I did what some call to "master the runes" when i was younger.
The best way to "learn the runes is to take one by one and let the energys unfold. That means you take your (own made) stones, take one and put it into your pocket for about a week and write down into a diary what you might think what was starnge or else...

Then there are rune meditations. You can take the rune in front of you or by visualisation and let visions unfold. Or you vibrate the name of the rune like a mantra.

Which system do you work with? I took the old futharc as it is the most original...

Runes are very powerfull. They helped me a lot to read/solve my and others problems and "future". They are also very good energy "containers". All magical rituals have fullfilled in a day when i involved runes. But they work much more than i have ever expected. Be carefull...

If you have a question or need a advice, write me a u2u as i cannot look into all the threads i contribute in.
AND if someone wants my help i will only do in private, tho...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

Hi Demetre

The stone that came up for you is called Zowilo.

You have the power to get something positiv out of what you do at this moment, you have a good (happy) time ahead of you, with just about everything...
)
This is not the time to take a breake and relax. Insted its wery fortunet for you to deer to loock at your darker side of your self.
The suns power will help you to loock at this without fear, so that you adventurly will get in control of them.

This is a good time to find solutions for your problems, cause they are all within reach..

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
count me please , if it isn't too late

2nd line

[edit on 21-8-2010 by RandomPunk]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Me please, I hope I'm not too late!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Yes please...

I hope my rune stone leads me to riches and ladies in sweaters.

But I can accept what the fates have in store for me.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 5MaveN5

Hi 5MaveN5

I could, but not in this tread, and obviously not right now

In the meantime you could google it

The stone I picked for you is called Fehu

The meaning of this stone is spirituel growth and welth that benefits everyone, this is a rune that stands for unselfishness.
Let yo9ur spirituell welth shine through you, so that ist enlighten the path for you and yor fellow human beings.
You could never loose your spirituelle welth, eaven if you gave it to someone that abused it...
Acumen is importent

Never collect your tresures, use them so it benifits everyone..

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Wow, Sam, very nice. It fits nicely with whats going on at this point and time. I'm in the early process of opening up a full bakery with my dear friend. Feels like I'm on the right track. I'm not sure what it means when it says the sun will help me with my dark side though? How? What would one do?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

I want to add that this has been some of my happiest times. I've found a group of like minded, loving gfs whom are like my sisters, kindred spirits.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
me to please,

sound interesting

regards truthseeker

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hi thedoctorswife

I altso picked the rune called Fehu for you

For the Nordic people cattle were sign of status and power. Livestock were often sacred, but the animals were also slaughtered to celebrate events or to show that wealth should be for everyone. While physical strength is temporary,the spiritual strength is permanently. the Wisdom you get are being a part of you, and can never be taken from you, no matter how much you give of it to others. Everyone has spiritual gifts, and if you are not aware of them, it does not mean you do not have any. On the contrary, it means only that you have not discovered them yet.If, for example, you have the ability of compassion, It means that you share from the presious gift of love. All have been awarded several gifts, and when you become aware of them, you can also use them ...

Love and light
Sat Nam

[edit on 21/8/2010 by eriathwen]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join