It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MILLIONS of SeaShells appearing on Pakistani Beaches

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This is odd.

What's going on off the Pakistani coast?

The description doesn't say much, but the video does!

:::No Scientific Explanation::: Millions of Seashells apearing every day on Clifton beach, karachi, Pakistan. Just Last year in March 2009 " Dolphins Beaching " happened here on Pakistani Beaches. Wat is surprising is that not a single private TV channel has covered this huge Event, No discussion forums on this Topic. Not to mention there are large numbers of Earthquakes happening all around the world in the year 2010. My thought is that all these Events are Signs of Great fluctuations in Earth's Magnetic Field... This magnetic field fluctuation is happening due to the loss of Lubricant of Oil and Gas inside Earth's Crust. Oil and Gas acts as Lubricant for Earth's Crust Movement. Now that we have taken out so much Oil and Gas. Earth's Layers have lost this lubricant and as a result we will observe much bigger more devastating Mega Earthquakes... just like Grand Canyon(Mega Earthquakes created Grand Canyons) Electric Cars and Maglev Electric Turbines and Maglev Train, are the way of the future... if we want to save ourselves and humanity and future generations

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
GREAT POST !

S&F!

This kinda relates to this article i was reading about birds reading the elecro-magnet jazz-

Watch the skies-

And the seas-

For signs.

-dudeman

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

They wont cover it because it is part of the game. BET THEY COVER THE INCOMMING THOUGH. Nuff said GOD BLESS EARTH INHABITORS AS IT WILL be in 3s the woes.... GETS MAD, CALMS DOWN AFTER REMEMBERING THE SUN IS TOO
And Neutrinos and Gammas penetrate DEEP cant hide. Yet I am destructive, SMH.

S&F

[edit on 8/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It was covered and its from a Cyclone www.digitaljournal.com... but, I guess that would have been way to easy to find out.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Thanks I thought it was another blanket over the eyes response.
2nd

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This reminds me of the dying fish occurring in various regions of the globe.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure what to think, but I hope does not become a pattern.
I wonder if the sea shell creatures were abandoning the water or if they died in the water and were then washed to shore. I hope they do some testing to find out if there is any toxicity. Maybe water temps or oxygen levels are off?

spec

Edit To Add:
found some more reports:
gazbom.blogspot.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 17-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This reminds me of the search function. I see you're new here Jeanius and I know the search function here is often useless but this title gave a few identical thread titles.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
S&F OP!... even if there's another thread...
I agree that all of these sea "disturbances" recently are quite strange (In my opinion).

reply to post by MrSpad

...Really is the rude condescending sarcasm necessary?
I'm sure there is a more civil way to bring information to the thread.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Solar.Absolution]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Erm.

As MrSpad pointed out -quite efficiently- there is NO mystery. The shells appeared following a major cyclone.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

With the severe weather hitting Pakistan, and the sea shells I am willing to go down the route of perhaps HAARP could have something to do with this mess?

Most on ATS don't even give conspiracies a chance these days, but the prolonged flooding in Pakistan, the shells coming up long after the storm and perhaps even the droughts in Russia could somehow be connected with a weather manipulation device.

The environment is interconnected with all its parts and even excluding HAARP they could still be signs of a common source. I just think the cyclone explanation is took simple and direct to explain the full mystery here.

You can believe what ever you want, but the world is changing and is a lot stranger than most people are willing to give it credit for.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

I have raised this very thought about weather manipulation in past threads and like you feel that others at times look on such ideas with scorn.

Look at Haiti, Pakistan, Russia all not exactly in the political good books of some western countries.

Sometimes "Occams Razor" is the lazy imagination option. I suppose time will tell when other countries who dont follow the path are also targetted by strange weather or disasters.

Respects

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Q: Why is the tide washing in so many seashells?
A: Cyclones and severe weather disrupted their beds.

Q: Why is the weather so weird and what's making storms so severe?

...Another question entirely.

Most on ATS don't even give conspiracies a chance these days

Check my record - I LOVE a good conspiracy. But I don't like irresponsible reporting or sloppy thinking.

...The OP stated that the mainstream did NOT report on the seashells - when they did indeed do so.

...The OP stated that there was no explanation offered for the seashells presence on the Karachi beach - when a specific cyclone was clearly named in news reports about the stench.

The environment is interconnected with all its parts and even excluding HAARP they could still be signs of a common source.

I agree, absolutely.

I just think the cyclone explanation is took simple and direct to explain the full mystery here.

Only because nobody asked the next, obvious question: Q: Why is the weather so weird and what's making storms so severe?

You can believe what ever you want, but the world is changing and is a lot stranger than most people are willing to give it credit for.

I don't "believe" much, and trust me, I know the world is changing in ways stranger than fiction (that's my mantra, btw, and the point I belabor here ad nauseum).

FYI - I also tend to ask a LOT of questions, favor systems theory and chaos theory over linear cause-and-effect relationship theory, and normally support multifactorial explanations.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM

I think the inhabitants of the earth are exposed to all the different things the earth has to offer. The availability and speed of information and the variety of topics on ATS offer an amazing amount of information before our eyes. What mainstream newspaper or news station would have run a story about "millions of seashells appearing on Pakistani Beaches"? I also recall reading that it wasn't the first time that quantity of seashells washed ashore so it isn't much of a story really. Where else would you find this information? I'm sure the information may have been found after countless hours in a library but then you were looking for the information in the first place instead of stumbling upon it.

We're also still learning about the earth and the universe. Just because the earth's thermosphere collapsed and has scientists scratching their heads doesn't necessarily mean anything earth shattering or cataclysmic to me since we haven't been studying it very long to know when there's an anomaly. Same thing for space quakes, Jupiter swallowing an asteroid, millions of seashells on a beach and every other phenomena that we're observing and discovering each and every day.

There certainly are strange things around us but just because we haven't seen them before doesn't prove the world's changing, does it? If I never attended school, read a paper, watched TV, surfed the internet, talked to anyone or left the area, what would I make of seeing what's known to others as a hurricane, a volcano or experiencing an earthquake since I'm not personally familiar with any of them?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Jeanius

They wont cover it because it is part of the game. BET THEY COVER THE INCOMMING THOUGH. Nuff said GOD BLESS EARTH INHABITORS AS IT WILL be in 3s the woes.... GETS MAD, CALMS DOWN AFTER REMEMBERING THE SUN IS TOO
And Neutrinos and Gammas penetrate DEEP cant hide. Yet I am destructive, SMH.

S&F

[edit on 8/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

Could you translate this please? I'm serious I want to know what you mean. I don't get most of what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Erm.

As MrSpad pointed out -quite efficiently- there is NO mystery. The shells appeared following a major cyclone.

Hate to disagree with you but.....if you saw both videos, One mass die off of clams was in Pakistan and one here in the USofA. (not to mention the hundreds of thousands of fish off the East Coast and Penguins in South America). That must of been one huge cyclone huh?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Erm.

Hate to disagree with you but.....if you saw both videos, One mass die off of clams was in Pakistan and one here in the USofA. (not to mention the hundreds of thousands of fish off the East Coast and Penguins in South America). That must of been one huge cyclone huh?

Tell me more, please. With text links too, please. (and note my second post here , and this thread) ...We may be on the same track.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

I have raised this very thought about weather manipulation in past threads and like you feel that others at times look on such ideas with scorn.

Look at Haiti, Pakistan, Russia all not exactly in the political good books of some western countries.

Sometimes "Occams Razor" is the lazy imagination option. I suppose time will tell when other countries who dont follow the path are also targetted by strange weather or disasters.

Respects

Right, and the deeper idea of Occam's Razor is that either side makes no difference when a razor is about to cut you in half! ATS is not really a bastion of intellectuals, but is a hot bed of emotional discharge and naysayers who only believe what they see through a very narrow and often cracked lens.

I don't know what HAARP really is capable of, and the only people who do on ATS certainly have better things to do than argue about it. If you want another connection, 2010 on the Mayan calendar is the beginning of the hard times ahead, and it is not hard to see this downward spiral in society in general at this time.

The concept of All One is a generalized version of the Butterfly Effect. Butterflies don't make hurricanes, but even something as simple as a butterfly can have drastic effects on reality like ripples on a pond.

That butterfly could land on a leaf that falls from a tree into a puddle upon which you slip and break your neck. All that was needed was one change in a reality to create massive effect.

For every action there is a reaction, but it need not be equal nor opposite.
Everything is interconnected and in time the connections will most likely make themselves apparent due to the massive change upon us.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I wonder what weather was like on this planet on July 17, 347,394 B.C.? Or on March 21, 9,862 B.C.? Or what it might be like on December 21, 2012?

We as a modern species, are so new to this planet. And we are even newer at globally tracking extreme weather events, earthquakes, volcanoes, sun spots, solar flares, CME's and a whole bunch of other crap, like Tropical Cyclones that push millions of shells into Pakistan.

Maybe every 17,437 years, one billion sea shells wash up in Pakistan. Or maybe they get floods like they do now every 1,500 years, and well, this happens to be that 'bad' year again?

Maybe we as a species just really don't know jack sh%# about our planet. Ever thought about that?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Erm.

Tell me more, please. With text links too, please. (and note my second post here , and this thread) ...We may be on the same track.

Semi new here so If you do a search here on ATS, you will see that there were threads already posted on Hundreds of fish that died and washed up on New Jersey's shoreline..

www.huffingtonpost.com...

indeed, some reports were of hundreds of thousands of fish.
The first embeded video on this thread is of clams that wash up
in Pakistan, the second video is of clams that washed up in Rhode
Island I think. The third Video is of Penguins in Brazil. Since when do cyclones kill fish? It is part of their natural habitat and clams bury themselves in the sand so how can a cyclone dig up millions and wash them ashore?

If you look at the bande ache tsunami, that was a massive wave that should have ripped up the sea bed and dragged millions of clams with them yet I did not see any clams there.........just a thought.

Post Scriptum:
Here is another one, I'm still looking for the one in Jersey.
www.wdsu.com...
Incidently, I spoke with my ex in Germany and she states that there was also a temperature drop there also, went from summer to fall in a day or so.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Mr. D]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

There is another explanation; that we as a species have collectively forgotten our real past and continue living in complete ignorance of our true potential as a species.

When we were kids people still believed that dinosaurs were reptiles (hence the name), a few broken bones later and it turns out the T Rex is related to chickens! Go figure.

If we as people of Earth were allowed access to all the things we have been denied, our collective perspectives would be forever changed, and I bet for the better.

And one other little thing, when situations happen like millions of shells in Pakistan, it is usually a sign that there is a disruption or disharmony within the environment itself. After all, that beach has plenty of storms and this doesn't happen every time, and the storm has been over for a while now and it continues.

Ever thought about that?

One more teeeensy other point...

The reason we are talking about the shell topic on ATS is SO WE CAN HAVE A LEARNED DISCUSSION ABOUT SOMETHING WE ARE NOT SURE ABOUT!

Did that ever occur to you?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join