It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MILLIONS of SeaShells appearing on Pakistani Beaches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
boy that oil spill really knows how to help speed up the process of extinction.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

They wont cover it because it is part of the game. BET THEY COVER THE INCOMMING THOUGH. Nuff said GOD BLESS EARTH INHABITORS AS IT WILL be in 3s the woes.... GETS MAD, CALMS DOWN AFTER REMEMBERING THE SUN IS TOO
And Neutrinos and Gammas penetrate DEEP cant hide. Yet I am destructive, SMH.

S&F

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Could you translate this please? I'm serious I want to know what you mean. I don't get most of what you are saying.

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Oh no doubt. Basically the game is the bull that goes on from day to day involving parts of the human minion of the King of the kingdom inwhich you dwell. The "incomming" as it seems many have been wondering about for the last few months all I can say is in reference to STARS some even with personalities (read revelations). Wormwood/Abaddon some to consider. Asfar as getting upset, upset with the thread content at first as it was mentioned was not reported but was afterwards corrected as previously being reported. Upset @ the seas seeming to be dying in multiple ways. Sun, Earth and (me) connection 1 not have ability to see 1 need not know 1 is not Alpha. Neutrinos and Gammas penetrate DEEP cant hide-hmm, sublim message to those who have minipulated many others aswell as myselfs spiritual integrity. You know those who hide deep below my feetz, whos will rises no higher then my heel... embedded

[edit on 8/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

None of it could of been the same for the land mass was not the same.
Pangia??

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Pangia??

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GideonHM

There is another explanation; that we as a species have collectively forgotten our real past and continue living in complete ignorance of our true potential as a species.

When we were kids people still believed that dinosaurs were reptiles (hence the name), a few broken bones later and it turns out the T Rex is related to chickens! Go figure.

If we as people of Earth were allowed access to all the things we have been denied, our collective perspectives would be forever changed, and I bet for the better.

And one other little thing, when situations happen like millions of shells in Pakistan, it is usually a sign that there is a disruption or disharmony within the environment itself. After all, that beach has plenty of storms and this doesn't happen every time, and the storm has been over for a while now and it continues.

Ever thought about that?

One more teeeensy other point...

The reason we are talking about the shell topic on ATS is SO WE CAN HAVE A LEARNED DISCUSSION ABOUT SOMETHING WE ARE NOT SURE ABOUT!

Did that ever occur to you?

Wow.

At what point was I saying this discussion was bad? At what point was I saying that it is ok for millions of shells to wash ashore in Pakistan? At what point did I tick you off?

I think this discussion is great. I used this thread to speak about the ignorance of the human race compared to our actual knowledge of Mother Earth. The sea shells reminded me about how little we actually do know.

Please try re-reading my post and not from a sarcastic approach. I am actually posing the question in the first line as a serious question. I do wonder what the weather or natural disasters were like then, or how they will be in the future.

The next part is me simply stating that we do not know much about the historical record beyond large global events like Yellowstone.

I then re-stated that fact with a little bit more emotion, not directed at this thread or you. It shocks me that more people are not seeking more knowledge about historical destruction, besides the shows on the Discovery channel. Afterall, we know the planet is very resilient, but our society is definitely not strong. And it does seem to a lot of people that there is a lot more bad stuff happening than ever before, Russian fires, Pakistan floods, Flooding across many parts of the US, and many more examples (and that's just this week).

With that in mind, I think it is important to raise threads like this one on something that might be very unusual. In this case, a Cyclone, which is something to ponder and discuss if it is indeed rare. However, without a historical record to understand it better, it becomes harder to understand.

I sure hope Solar maximum in 2013 isn't too bad. I wonder if a bunch of shells will wash ashore everywhere around that time. Or in 2012, or tomorrow. I wish we knew more about this planet, and it sucks that we don't.

Can anyone here predict the next EQ, Volcano, or Shell-Killing Monster Cyclone?

We don't know jack sh%#. And that sucks. That's my only point.

Good job, thread defender! Lol. But battle elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Pangia??

That's funny.

I got it once I figured out you were talking about Pangaea, Pangæa, or Pangea. It made me laugh that you thought of the land mass that existed during the Permian age 225,000,000 (yep, million) years ago. It was even funnier when Mr. D understood your post also. I got to admit, you had me there for a minute at Pangia and the time difference of 224,700,000 years, plus or minus some years. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Its very interesting to see so many bivalves beaching themselves.

There has to be something going on out there that people are unaware of. It seems that the people would be interested in finding out what is going on out there in the water.

Its probably some sort of piezo electric effect described by NewMexicoGeologist on youtube.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join