It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductions Threads are LIES (Mostly)!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

A little off topic here, but I feel from every post you create or some of your replies that you think you're above others... where by you simply pass judgment on others. I think this is shallow....

Why would you assume you can easily dismiss something so enormous and call these people (most of em) liars? Even the government with all their resources could not shut this subject from people.... this is a phenomena that's been going on for a long time.... thousands or even millions of people all around the world have had these "very similar" experiences.... for one person to dismiss so many people (by labeling them) is simply arrogant in my opinion.

I have had experiences beyond belief with these so called "ET", I've not fully shared all this information as I don't think it'll benefit others as its a VERY personal experience. Can my personal experience be dismissed by a another man.... hell no!

There is so much in this world that we can not understand... nor can our science understand, we've now after thousands of years have simply touched upon science and starting to understand very little of it. Quantum physics is still "magic" to us, because we can not understand how it works.... nor have any clue.

So for one to dismiss such massive event that's been going on for maybe even thousands of years... simply because the "evidence" YOU require is not available to you is a missed opportunity. Please, stop being our "psychologist"... if you really "care" about understanding this phenomena, why don't you stop passing judgment/labeling others... and "listen" to them.... observe.... and learn... just like the rest of us!

PS. This is what I'm talking about...

IF you don’t read it you will remain intellectually constipated.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Nothing is a Lie if the person believes. It is when they begin to disbelieve and they continue on then it becomes a lie.

As for ET, they are Demons. Abductions, those are occurring during Lucid and/or paralysis State; this is the realm you will encounter a Demon.

Real "Greys" are just construct bodies to house demons. Likely when we get our hands on one we will find that it is a combination of cow, human, and creepy DNA.

All Adults have demons in them, the ones that lie have greater demons, and the ones that lie better than the liars have even Greater Demons in them. Ultimately the greatest being the Devil Him/herself.

There are no "outerspace" folk here pulling you out of your cars, out of your beds, or out of your bodies. There are demons within you that do it all in the comfort of your mind. It is not that they want to drag us to Hell, they want to drag Hell here!

Do you believe that life is Hell or that Earth is a living Hell? That is the real question. I believe in Heaven on Earth. Any true space traveler will look Human, because we are their creation and "they" created us in their image.

Bad Alien! Bad, no more lies!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

you do realise that the earth is not the only celestrial planet teaming with life right? jus b/c we havent EXISTED long enough to gain the technology to go from one end of the spectrem to the other doesnt mean we havent been discovered or created by a intelligence that ALREADY existed!

our solar system is what? 4.4 billion years old per say the universe is somewhere around 13 billion years old!

demons are in the eye of the beholder! sure you can go ahead and say there is heaven and hell but thats here on earth everything bad that happens to you is tastes of hell everything good is tastes of heaven you need hell in order to have heaven...

what does that mean you wouldnt know what heaven was if there wasnt a hell you wouldnt know what a lie was unless you knew what the truth was!

all in all angels and demons dont exist angels could have sex and reproduce b/c they werent divine beings they were aliens...you see the perception of angel and demon comes from...

when "god" or an alien wants to do a good deed its in the form of something like an angel b/c that is what makes you comfortable...but if "god" or an alien wants to do something that could make us question him or her's authority why not mask it with something evil and scary so that you will think angels and demons are 2 different entities but in all actuality your being tricked!

no no not demons! aliens!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Yeah I am not shallow, I am just incredibly judgemental and arrogant, how ironic was it though that you passed judgement on me eh?

I am not saying all “abductee’s” are lairs, just that allot of them are and for the rest there is a perfectly logical and earthly explanation that has nothing to do with UFO’s. And further to this is it perfectly reasonable that I dismiss these events in the absence of evidence.

PS, the signature is a joke, the ET’s must have stole your sense of humour

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold
I think a lot of people really truely believe that they have been abducted, and the intentional lie is not that common.

I can think of no reason whatsoever for them to come to Earth in their ships with blinking lights to abduct people for experiments, or breeding,,ect; It just makes no sense. There is NOTHING on Earth which isn't abundent in the universe.

You failing to come up with a 'human' explanation does not constitute a lie.

We have many MANY things we can't explain right here on Earth so why carry that ignorance over to arrogance?

Tell me please, what are the Nazca lines, Stonehenge, the thousands of pyramids, the Sphinx etc all about?

Here, I'll make it easier. How was the Grand Canyon formed?
Where did the Asteroid belt come from?
Why does our little Moon influence liquid?
How does one sperm and one egg create a living being?
Where did rh negative blood come from?
What came first, the chicken or the egg and....why?
Where does autism come from?
Why do we dream?

Only a few hundred years ago, humans could never fathom airplanes, cars, televisions, telephones or computers. We/they couldn't wrap their minds around how that could possibly be possible.

Only 50 years ago, no one thought about the Internet. Or cellphones. Or petri-dish babies.

So please realize, ignorance ought not beget arrogance.

Open your mind and for now just say; "I don't understand' then.....leave it right there. Don't take it to another level and say:....'therefore, it cannot be true'

Peace~

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
if you havent read my last reply please do...and then this will really take it up a notch on this whole circumstance we call "ALIEN ABDUCTION"

we are aliens! why do i say this give animals the capabilities to speak english you will hear stories of misery hardship and abduction! YES abduction you see when we go and capture a great white out of ITS environment NOT OURS we are an alien abducting and alien..

we tag the great white and monitor it through out its life we only abduct it from the time it was tagged a few times through out life to see how its maturing and growing...

we dont go down there and say hey great white take me to your elder or say hey we are humans we exist and we want to learn all we can from you...why? b/c in fear and out of instinct the great white will either run as WE are NOT natural to its environment..

so now apply this to our scale of "alien abductions" out of fear and instinct as a species could we really appreciate aliens coming down and saying hey we want to monitor you and learn about your primitive species...

THERE AGAIN people argue well if there aliens we are to primitive for them to be interested in...well why the hell do we care about insects?????
i mean we do have nature shows with some pretty primitive creatures on there but we are interested!

SO why wouldnt an alien species who have discovered us jus tag us and abduct us a few times through out life to see how we are maturing and growing? why wouldnt they be interested in a primitive species? we are! we do what they do everyday...just on a local scale!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I agree with OP completely. This is not the correct forum to be reporting that you have been abducted by aliens.

To come on ATS talking about how you are special, and alien, a star child, or have been abducted by aliens, means you have a serious complex. If you were actually any of those things, you would have better things to do then brag on a conspiracy website.

taking someone's word on something like that, especially in a place like this, is completely dumb anyways. Its best just to ignore them (even though the need to punch them out and tell them how big of a waist of life they are is overwhelming at times)

Liars, fools, and children all. Maybe there one or two that are credible, but thats a pretty big maybe.

Its fairly easy to write a story and have every hopeful gullible sympathizer out there chew it up. And unfortunately this place attracts and breeds that sort of person.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
www2.alibris-static.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Witnessed; the True Story of the Brooklyn Bridge Ufo Abductions by Budd Hopkins, Bud Hopkins 5 customer reviews In his bestselling Intruders, Hopkins chronicles alien encounters. Though Intruders greatly expanded readers' knowledge of the UFO abduction phenomenon, Hopkins subsequently learned of an extraordinary witnessed abduction--an abduction sighted by independent third party witnesses. This book reveals this unprecedented and amazingly complex case for the first time in its entirety.

This book is i feel very important in the perception that abductions are real in the sense that they have been and are witnesses by others than the abductee.To simply ignore, condemn or ridicule people who through complete desperation of where to turn and in what formats could genuine help and understanding come from is like laughing and ridiculing rape victims.

If these abduction reports of intrusions of not just the anal or rectum but nasal and vaginal regions are true then we as a species should be concerned not only of why this is happening but also in showing compassion to those that report such abductions of non compliance.

Can anyone show that abductions such as the real physical ET/UNKNOWN abductions are NOT possible, if not, then until then the people and the sheer numbers reporting this must be addressed as if this is a real reality and those reporting abduction should be treated as the same way rape victims are treated and perceived, that is with human compassion, understanding and support.

No one can really 100% say that abductions in the formats that Bud Hopkins has highlighted are NOT possible, that reality and the circumstantial evidence and witnesses surely must be perceived as a cautionary and serious perception that this could be very real and that we must all in that light act and deal and treat with respect and human decency people who report out of sound mind abductions.

[edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT]

[edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

actually this is a conspiracy web-site and incase you didnt know but you dont b/c you haven't been abducted its even a conspiracy to the abductee!

and incase any of that was pointed at me let me know where any of that applies b/c i have done none!

so any and all conspiracies will reside here if you dont like them simply dont click the ones you dont like and you wont have to read it

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

actually this is a conspiracy web-site and incase you didnt know but you dont b/c you haven't been abducted its even a conspiracy to the abductee!

and incase any of that was pointed at me let me know where any of that applies b/c i have done none!

so any and all conspiracies will reside here if you dont like them simply dont click the ones you dont like and you wont have to read it

i didnt read a single one of your posts... but judging by your hostility you are immature, thus falling into one of my categories.

You also picked on my spelling and grammer... while yours is farrr from perfect.

Yes, this is a conspiracy website, and the OP has created a thread to which my response pertains. You, however, have decided to make this your thread... where you constantly attack anyone who doesn't believe every stupid story they read on this conspiracy WEB-SITE.

I chose to read this thread because i am interested. I have chosen to read some abduction stories because i am interested. You have chosen to attack me because i have an opinion, and it doesn't line up with your rhetoric.

One more time. I didnt read any of your posts, and i will not go back and read them, because i am completely certain that it will be a waist of my life. I will choose not to indulge in your egotistical none-sense.

really? i get to choose what i read on the internet...?

[edit on 17-8-2010 by SPACEYstranger]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

immature? did you re-read your original post? i checked you on your spelling? point that out! btw this thread was nothing more then a TROLL thread!

why? b/c you never been abducted! FACT you cant prove there not real FACT and you cant prove there not alien encounters FACT

there is more proof they exist then they dont...if you cant see that i'll just go ahead and pull your lovey up under your chin while you sleep and make you a ba ba

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

if you cant see that i'll just go ahead and pull your lovey up under your chin while you sleep and make you a ba ba

Is this what they call 'prison talk?' Whatever it is, there's sure to be a law against it!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

My oh my. Another Skeptic that doesn't know the meaning of the term "skeptic" or the act of being skeptical. You sure draw out a great number of absolute conclusion based on NOTHING with respect to real evidence, or even a modicum of understanding with respect to the concept of reality. Tons of personification however. Just the world as it "must" be according to you huh?.

What did you REALLY hope to accomplish with your post other than a huge attention grab?

How many serious books on the EXTREMELY real "Abduction Phenomena" have you studied or even read?

When you stop asking questions, you're brain is dead.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

you try to talk logical sense to someone and they attack your character...might aswell make them good and comfy while they sleep ya know...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

immature? did you re-read your original post? i checked you on your spelling? point that out! btw this thread was nothing more then a TROLL thread!

why? b/c you never been abducted! FACT you cant prove there not real FACT and you cant prove there not alien encounters FACT

there is more proof they exist then they dont...if you cant see that i'll just go ahead and pull your lovey up under your chin while you sleep and make you a ba ba

well ya know, this is a conspiracy forum. If you dont like a thread... you dont have to read it....

I've never been abducted, so im not entitled to an opinion.... do you realize you sound like a child? you are asking me to disprove aliens, and havent made any move to prove anything yourself. FACT you cant prove ANYTHING FACT

proof eh? if your mindless chatter is proof then you can prove anything! How about instead of asking people to prove that aliens arent beaming you up, why dont you prove that they are?

lol. Thirteen year old shouldnt be allowed to register here. if i dont see things your way... your gonna feed me with a bottle? does being a weirdo constitute proof for your viewpoint?

I offered my input in support of the OP, with out any concern or regard for your hostile loaded viewpoint, and you have tried (in vein) to make a mockery of me. Not only do you embody everything i said in my original post, but you take it to a new level.

If you have nothing with content to say, why bother? I still dont even know what your talking about or why you are talking to me, especially considering that i flat out reject your horrid personality.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

that was your reply to my original post, which had absolutely nothing to do with you in any ways. You say i attacked your character...

is that what you call trying to talk logical sense into someone? logic and sense dont factor in to what you said in any way whatsoever, and if you see that then your truely are deluded.

you have a ton of growing up to do. the level of immaturity makes me laugh.

edit:

ohh i see where the hostility comes from:

To come on ATS talking about how you are special, and alien, a star child, or have been abducted by aliens, means you have a serious complex.

so, you think your special, and you dont like that i dont think your special? your ego certainly isnt very "special," otherwise you wouldnt need my validation. You are not special

[edit on 17-8-2010 by SPACEYstranger]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
your still talking? uh ok bud you have fun with that i'll wait on an interesting conversation

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

your still talking? uh ok bud you have fun with that i'll wait on an interesting conversation

lol. and the proof mounts up. I love credible stories from people who have spines...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Hadrian

actually seeing what i've seen and experienced what i'v experienced you are not qualified to tell me what i'm qualified to do..step down solider

just to reiterate how hostile and immature you are. I could do this all day!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join