It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductions Threads are LIES (Mostly)!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You guys don't seem to get it.

A poster comes here, and says what this O.P. did in some uneducated blanket statement that shows some sort of feigned indignation at the visitation experience.

Does no one see here, that this is simply a matchstick to start pissing contests? Frankly that the O.P. hasn't chimed in much other than to say he's arrogant speaks volumes about the motive of such a post. Some people thrive on such negative attention - why give it to them?

Better things to do than here, than to engage someone who blankets the experiencer phenomenon as "liars". I mean really - who puts worth on some faceless board member who hasn't even the balls to put his real name to his hard line convictions?

Don't take the bait people. He's laughing at getting a rise out of some of you. Nothing more.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Some have to be legitimate. Have you seen the topics on mutilated life stock? organs removed from their bottom with stunning precision, tissue being removed from their bones with stunning precision. It would make sense if the 2 had a relation, the abductions, and the life stock.. There is actual evidence of the mutilated life stock, without knowing who done it, its interesting.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Its a shame that charletons spoil it for the genuine abductees or those with a real story to tell instead of sell but this seems to be across the board UFO's, Abductees, basicly across the whole Paranormal genre.
I myself have had plenty of experiences which if asked I could relay.....but this ain't for no BOOK! or for someone to use in a book, in fact its something I keep only for those that may show interest. I don't debate it as I'm not that concerned about it......really........
being off the grid (I moved town) and as far as I know, no longer affected by my past experiences.
If you want to have an Abduction Experience, go live in Burton On Trent and spend a few quiet nights going out in the early hours. Keep your eyes on the skies and make sure you're not alone.

Why Burton On Trent you say?.............Hanbury Crater, site of the first largest human made explosion to be seen from space.
Or I'm barking up the wrong tree and it's my genes their after...who knows.

ps. Personally I think its town wide test tube.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So it is more logical to act like humans have reached full potential and full knowledge of all events? We now know everything in regards to science, and psychology? Wow, where have I been? Last time I checked, scientists and psychologists had a lot more to learn. To dismiss that which you know nothing about is just plain ignorance. To be a skeptic as you say you are would be keeping your mind open to the possibility while remaining skeptical due to the lack of evidence in the majority of claims. But to bury your head in the sand and ignore the possibility is willed ignorance. Your no better than anyone on this forum, nor are you better than those who post abduction stories with no evidence. Unless you can prove the impossibility of abductions, you are making making claims with no evidence. I think you need to step down a couple levels on the ego scale before you start diagnosing psychological disorders with the limited knowledge on the human mind that we humans have.

Edit to add: Just realized your title says mostly. Thought you meant literally all of them. Therefore I take back most of what I said about you being ignorant of the subject, because you never said it was impossible. I agree that alot of them are lies, but I can't say for sure that it's most of them, simply due to the fact that I haven't read every single thread on it. Again, I apologize for wrongly accusing you of burying your head in the sand.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Kevin Kevin Kevin...

This is a huuuuge bait...and I'll jump on it. I'll give this to ya, you like to provoke and you are very direct ! I like it, we are much alike...

I won't be going into my experiences to make a point. It's pretty much useless. One can have a discussion about skepticism, but none whatsoever about disbelief...

You see Kevin, a few hundred years back, people were burned at the stake for having "unpopular" beliefs, and nowhere as strong as saying "I'm an alien abductee"... Nowadays, if you research, read, ask pertinent questions, you may find out that not every single abductee has a mental illness, lives in fantasyland or is a liar.

Do you know how many people don't open up, Kevin? For fear of being labelled and judged?

Do you know how many are terrified by what happened to them?

Do you know how many are ashamed by what happened to them?

Do you know that for a lot of them it feels like rape, Kevin?

In 2010, until science or "disclosure" proves to everyone WITHOUT a doubt, that it exists, I would say it is only fair to at least keep an open mind...

In 2010, labelling an abductee is no different than labelling someone who is homosexual, someone who is from a different color, someone who is from a different religion, or a different country, or a different political view, someone who has a different "opinion"...

Easy way out... but it doesn't make it any more real OR unreal.

I am proud of myself in replying to you in a courteous and moderated manner when every inch of my body would like it otherwise...

Hope you learn something from it, Kevin.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

there only purpose is to express the authors delusions of grandeur.

let's correct this for grammar first (sic) so people actually understand what you mean:
Their only purpose is to express the author's delusions of grandeur.

You say these things like you actually have some education and understanding of Psychology...

"wee Jimmy" - nice touch putting a label on all alleged abductees as infantile.

people like you, kevinunknown, BREED IGNORANCE: saying something doesn't exist simply because YOU, in your infinite wisdom, can't understand it?

Once upon a time if you tried to convince the average person that what is coming in and out of their mouths is tiny little balls of energy, tied together by some electromagnetic force... they would have treated you just like you are treating this subject right now - they would have stood against you saying you are an IDIOT, because tiny little balls of stuff DO NOT MAKE UP THE AIR!!!

nuf said... you fail.

I am an abductee and half of my own family doesn't knwo about it - it is NOT something to be proud of and "oh look at me".

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
REMINDER TO ALL:

This is obviously a heated topic, but the rules still apply.

When posting and debating a topic Civility and Decorum are Required.

Before posting further Please read: Civility, decorum and the Aliens and UFO Forum

[edit on August 17th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Kevin,
Perhaps a very small number of attention seekers may lie about abduction.

Consider the type of attention one gets from saying they were abducted. It is not Positive Attention, so there is no pay-off in lying about it.

As a researcher, until a few years ago, I have interviewed a lot of people from all walks of life including ex-SAS.

At no time did any of the people I interviewed show signs of lying. In fact I can tell you they believed what they were saying and were distraught about their experiences.

Now we are talking well balanced, productive and well respected members of society who have absolutely no need to lie for any reason, and who to a person did not want the attention that was dumped on them.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
...and my pancreas no longer produces the sugars I need to survive...

So, I'm guessing you've seen at least one doctor between then and now and have been examined...correct?
Well, then any competent doctor would tell you, that your pancreas doesn't produce sugar, it produces insulin that metabolizes sugar.
HUGE difference.
That, if it is the case, would put you in the realm of type 1 diabetes...which has been shown, when first manifested, as well as later on as metabolic functions are disrupted, can cause acute psychotic episodes, delusional thinking and hallucinations.
The brain uses glucose, and only glucose as its food source.
So, if you're not producing insulin at sufficient quantities to allow for facilitation of glucose into the cells (especially the brain), then the cells become starved and misbehave.
The brain, upon becoming starved, can suffer from a whole host of mental/behavioral maladies.
You ever hear of the "Twinkie defense"?
It was someone who was having blood sugar issues and they became agitated enough to kill someone.
It happens more often than you think.
I'm not disputing your experience.
If you believe that's what happened, then who am I to say otherwise.
I'm just saying that medically and psychologically, there's a very good explanation for your experience.
Take it for what you will.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
You guys don't seem to get it.

Does no one see here, that this is simply a matchstick to start pissing contests?

In the case of KevinUnknown, I think that is certainly the case. However, sometimes one needs to argue a point not for the benefit of the one they are arguing with, but for that of anyone who may be observing the discussion. While it may be impossible to sway KevinUnknown, it may be possible to sway others.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by autowrench

incase you dont know you have a transmitter surgeorically implanted in you somewhere...thats how they know no matter where you are they can find you...the reason your body doesnt reject it is b/c they have surrounded it in a sheath of nervous tissue your body thinks its another part of it..and btw it runs off the electricity your body produces to function

Dude...you got that from the X-Files.
How can you possibly know that's the case here?
At what point have you received such decisive insight into such fantastic, and alleged, technology?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

actually bro i dont watch x-files or none of that mainstream garbage! i know b/c i have dedicaed my life to the biggest most obvious conspiracy the world has ever seen! i say obvious b/c the clue and pieces are all around us...yet most of us dont see the connections to put them together...well i have!

and how else would they know where i'am at all times?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Originally posted by autowrench
...and my pancreas no longer produces the sugars I need to survive...

So, I'm guessing you've seen at least one doctor between then and now and have been examined...correct?
Well, then any competent doctor would tell you, that your pancreas doesn't produce sugar, it produces insulin that metabolizes sugar.
HUGE difference.
That, if it is the case, would put you in the realm of type 1 diabetes...which has been shown, when first manifested, as well as later on as metabolic functions are disrupted, can cause acute psychotic episodes, delusional thinking and hallucinations.
The brain uses glucose, and only glucose as its food source.
So, if you're not producing insulin at sufficient quantities to allow for facilitation of glucose into the cells (especially the brain), then the cells become starved and misbehave.
The brain, upon becoming starved, can suffer from a whole host of mental/behavioral maladies.
You ever hear of the "Twinkie defense"?
It was someone who was having blood sugar issues and they became agitated enough to kill someone.
It happens more often than you think.
I'm not disputing your experience.
If you believe that's what happened, then who am I to say otherwise.
I'm just saying that medically and psychologically, there's a very good explanation for your experience.
Take it for what you will.

but if you read there story they didnt get the "diabetes" you say they got till afterward so your theory doesnt make it plausible that he was delusional at the time it happened

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
99 % of the alien abduction are rape

go research and you will find out why

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

but if you read there story they didnt get the "diabetes" you say they got till afterward so your theory doesnt make it plausible that he was delusional at the time it happened

Heh..."the" diabetes.
Actually, not being diagnosed in a timely manner is not the same as not having it.
A lot of people aren't even aware that they have it until they experience some sort of secondary reaction...as in a psychotic episode, minor forms of Crohn's disease, a seizure...that kind of stuff.
Trust me on this man, not only am I a nursing student and former nutrition major, but I have diabetes on both sides of my family and my ex is a type 1. Plus, working in behavioral health for several years...you see a lot of acute psychotic cases that are also diabetic.
I know what I'm talking about.

As for the other post, okay man...I'll concede on that one. That's an area where you would know better than me...just like this is an area that I, no doubt, know more than you.
Let's call it a draw, okay?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
99 % of the alien abduction are rape

go research and you will find out why

That's actually a really good point Faiol.
I'd forgotten about that point.
Repressed memories changed and re-told to the conscious mind to reduce psychological trauma.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here is my thought,
if Aliens have the capabilities to create spacecraft and warp space to get here. They certainly have the medical capability to get everything they need from a single cell.
They could take that one cell and clone you from your DNA and experiment all they want on the clone while sending you on your way without you even noticing they came.
We have created a synthetic cell here on earth so we should know the alien is far more advance and could do much more. Like creating synthetic bio robots(greys) and any alien that comes to earth to take samples of dna.
They could just come and get your hair from your brush! scary!
If you been abducted, I suggest you read up on the discovery of the synthetic cell and what it will mean for mankind in the future. If we can do, the aliens have already done, so they don't need to abduct.

If abductions are real, and they create fear and medical problems afterwards.
Then we need to defend ourselves. We need space weapons!

Why does the Disclosure project want to shut down the idea of space weapons? Are they Alien or Brainwashed?
Some say there is good aliens and bad aliens,
Well ok we need the good guys to step up and help and fight these bad ones! We need the good one's to come out of the closet! Stop hiding behind a government conspiracy! Fly your little flying saucer into a public wal-mart and park it!
We need the good ones to come and fix what the bad one's did to our earth people! If they bad ones took your liver, then the good one's need to give you a perfect liver, ect... We Earth Humans will be able to do this in our near future! So the Aliens have no excuse!
So quit giving excuses to aliens and medical abductions!

For the abductee's that fear,
Next time if you are abducted you need to think how to kill them.
We will need this info for the future!

So what is it going to be?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Kevin,
Perhaps a very small number of attention seekers may lie about abduction.

Consider the type of attention one gets from saying they were abducted. It is not Positive Attention, so there is no pay-off in lying about it.

As a researcher, until a few years ago, I have interviewed a lot of people from all walks of life including ex-SAS.

At no time did any of the people I interviewed show signs of lying. In fact I can tell you they believed what they were saying and were distraught about their experiences.

Now we are talking well balanced, productive and well respected members of society who have absolutely no need to lie for any reason, and who to a person did not want the attention that was dumped on them.

Excellent reply, my friend; after reading the works of the late Dr John Mack, Bud Hopkins, and several others, it does point one to the fact that the majority of these experiencers are not attention seekers, delusional, or experiencing mental abberations; there are far too many individuals seeking counseling and help because of the distress they are enduring to write this off as fabricators of tales seeking attention, for indeed there is no fame, glory, or adulation associated with this phenomenon, only riducule, slander, and the heaping of feces upon those souls by those such as the OP of this thread.

I have to agree in part with Jeff Ritzman, for this is a baited discussion designed to stir the pot, and also with Doomsday Rex, for discussion is very necessary to aid in clearing the air and providing research material for those open minded enough to seek further knowledge...

love and blessings to all

seeker

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
Here is my thought,
if Aliens have the capabilities to create spacecraft and warp space to get here. They certainly have the medical capability to get everything they need from a single cell.
They could take that one cell and clone you from your DNA and experiment all they want on the clone while sending you on your way without you even noticing they came.
We have created a synthetic cell here on earth so we should know the alien is far more advance and could do much more. Like creating synthetic bio robots(greys) and any alien that comes to earth to take samples of dna.
They could just come and get your hair from your brush! scary!
If you been abducted, I suggest you read up on the discovery of the synthetic cell and what it will mean for mankind in the future. If we can do, the aliens have already done, so they don't need to abduct.

If abductions are real, and they create fear and medical problems afterwards.
Then we need to defend ourselves. We need space weapons!

Why does the Disclosure project want to shut down the idea of space weapons? Are they Alien or Brainwashed?
Some say there is good aliens and bad aliens,
Well ok we need the good guys to step up and help and fight these bad ones! We need the good one's to come out of the closet! Stop hiding behind a government conspiracy! Fly your little flying saucer into a public wal-mart and park it!
We need the good ones to come and fix what the bad one's did to our earth people! If they bad ones took your liver, then the good one's need to give you a perfect liver, ect... We Earth Humans will be able to do this in our near future! So the Aliens have no excuse!
So quit giving excuses to aliens and medical abductions!

For the abductee's that fear,
Next time if you are abducted you need to think how to kill them.
We will need this info for the future!

So what is it going to be?

i know ur gonna think how ur gonna think no matter what but i'm gonna dedicate some of my time to maybe talk a little bit of sense into someone for the hopes maybe someone will listen this time....

ok we can clone had the ability a long time but cloning isnt the same as the original if an alien took my dna cloned me on another planet do u really think that clones outcome would be me? if you say yes your thinking is flawed! ofcourse dna and looks would all be same but brain patterns thoughts and habits would not be the same why do u think we dont clone great whites and watch them in zoos to learn about them..

b/c u need the original in its natual habitat! as for them landing in wal-mart parking lot someone like u who have made clear u want to know there weaknesses and how to kill them then ask questions later are not thinking about the fragile feeble minds on this planet that would be ruined if aliens exposed themselves so that no one could deny it!!

all the skeptics that play hardball on the whole alien thing are wanna be believers but are so mad and possibly jealous of those who have seen or experienced that they have become haters...there parents drilled it in there head that aliens and ufos are hoaxes and lies....so they get on here and basically play there parents!

but like i said the world's consciosness as a whole is to fragile and feeble for the truth if it wasnt it wouldnt be hard for me to open up peoples eyes and i can explain it as simply as if i was teaching a baby and people seem to still not grasp it! people either are gonna believe or there not or gonna be haters

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join