It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Greer and Hoaxgland together in one thread!!

Shouldn't this be in the Hoax section by now?

Yes it should. Nothing else to say other than these two are the worst thing to ever happen to this subject.

They say Disclosure is Imminent. They mean, buy my book, buy my DVD, donate money.

The Heart of the Matter

Supporter: $100 to $499 per year
Benefactor: $500 to $9999 per year
Lifetime Membership Levels (one time payments):
Level 1: $10,000 - $19,999 - includes 1 free CSETI week-long training
Level 2: $20,000 - $29,999 - includes 2 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 3: $30,000 - $39,999 - includes 3 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 4: $40,000 - $49,999 - includes 4 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 5: $50,000 - $59,999 - includes 5 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 6: $60,000 - $69,999 - includes 6 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 7: $70,000 - $79,999 - includes 7 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 8: $80,000 - $89,999 - includes 8 free CSETI week-long trainings
Level 9: $90,000 - $99,999 - includes 9 free CSETI week-long trainings
Note: some trainings may be limited as to the number of free tuitions
depending on total number of spaces available.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

Little Kona.....

It's always very nice to see you in these discussions!

You mention "celebrities".

Unfortunately, people like Greer & Hoagland have become the "celebrity faces" of Ufology.

By that process, they have wrecked it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
CSETI - It'll be our little secret....shhhhh

Except it's not really a secret, is it? People like Loder and Willits and Bravo talk about their experiences all the time. The fact that no one seems to care about anything they have to say, that's hardly their fault now is it?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

Dunno but seems to me -- forget about Greer and Hoagland.

Linda Moulton Howe and Timothy Good's reports, interviews and books respectively may be the real deal. They both do there work, and present their findings and not simply fantasizing their results. But leaving it up to the reader/listener to interrupt their research. Both are the best of the best in 'high strangeness' comprehensive research.

Greer and Hoags are a waste of space

Regarding the best of the best investigators of high strangeness...Jacques Vallee and Colm Kelleher are without equal imo. They've both done interviews with Binnall of America and I recommend a listen.

Jacques Vallee @ BOA and Colm Kelleher@BOA.

These guys take it all to a different level and raise a lot of very hard questions.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by cupocoffee

Also, assuming the expeditions are a hoax, there should be thousands of disgruntled victims of the hoax by now, so - where are they?

They are not disgruntled because they are the 100% perfect target audience for this fraud. Shouldn't be hard for you to figure out how I can confidently state that. They got what they wanted, and they bask in their own ignorance. It's like asking a bunch of religious nut-jobs if they saw god on their spiritual retreat. Worthless to even discuss.

You state it confidently but you are talking out your ass and you know it.

At least some of the CSETI crowd are scientists, professors, doctors, military people, USAF pilots etc etc. Highly professional people with credentials.

I know this for an absolute fact, because I'm literally sitting here with the book that lists their real names and what all their credentials and qualifications are.

You make them all out to be a bunch of ignorant religious nut-jobs, because that fits with your agenda. Note the word AGENDA.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Wow! you genuinely sound like one of the people you claim to be "stupid enough" to buy one of his tickets to "sit in a cornfield and watch stars". sounds like you paid alot of money and you were very dissapointed lol. thats the only reason i can come up with for you being so single minded and void of any evidence that greer is a fraudster, unless of course you havent been to one of his courses and your just making stuff up through hear/say. all you have to say is that he is a fraud and that he just wants money.
If the answer to that question is that you havent been to one of greers meetings then have you at least talked first hand to someone who has been to one? im thinking not...

and about all this "money grabbing" that you cant stop spouting, think about what greer has said in the past, (weather its true or untrue) he has stated that he needs quite a bit of money to try and get his free energy groups off the ground, he has said that he owns some nice houses on the beach but maybe that was before he started CSETI and the other groups? you know when he was a succesful medical doctor earning a fair bit of money? which he gave up to do what? talk to one of the smallest communities in the world, the UFO community.
Greer has stated that his line of work is dangerous and that hes had friends of his die because they were helping him, maybe this is why Greer is so fit?? If you were always being attacked and chased i would want to be fit too.
All these company's Greer runs are positive, yes he need money to work all of them because he is not part of a massive corporation (ya know the ones hes working to bring down) he is a very smart and sought after man and his time comes at a very expensive price. he is offering a CHANCE to see ET's and embrace reality, you dont have to pay for it but for him to take time out of all the stuff he does he needs some money for it, he doesnt have all the money and time in the world, every one of those dollars goes into his projects.

Thanks for listening.
sorry about any spelling or gramatical errorz.

Possibly... Possibly Not.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by 412304]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Greer, his dog, his coworker Shari Adamiak, and the late Congressmen Steve Schiff all working together on Disclosure all got the same type of skin cancer at the same time.

There is no way that that was a coincidence.

I think Greer buckled under the pressure and agreed to discredit himself with the whole commune with aliens thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Except it's not really a secret, is it? People like Loder and Willits and Bravo talk about their experiences all the time. The fact that no one seems to care about anything they have to say, that's hardly their fault now is it?

Okay, let's get to the point.

What has Greer done in the past few years that is worth giving him credit?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

sorry this is not a reply to cupocoffee but to IgnoreTheFacts

So how in gods name do YOU know its a hoax! you sir have just said the dumbest thing in the world! You said that greers audience all come away happy and are beilievers. Well how the hell do you think its a hoax if no one who has been to it thinks so? wow... ignorance is bliss eh?
Your name states your incompetence

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 412304

..you being so single minded and void of any evidence that greer is a fraudster..

I truly recommend you look more closely into the material presented & the modus operandi of Greer.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by 412304

..you being so single minded and void of any evidence that greer is a fraudster..

I truly recommend you look more closely into the material presented & the modus operandi of Greer.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Well how about you post some stuff in this thread instead of telling me to go look for it, you have just proved me right, you are void of evidence, everything i have seen from greer is legit and you are just using air to validate non-existent thought.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

All off topic posts past this notice will be removed. Thank you for understanding.

What was the topic again?

I originally thought it was the Hoagland-Greer interview in the OP, but I guess Hoagland and Greer themselves are the topic.

Now I don't care about them, at all, they're charlatans for all I care.

What I do care about is that the actual content get's buried under 18 pages of off topic accusations, and that the usual group of people try to decide what people are allowed to watch and discuss.

Not a single post discussing the interview(including mine), I say enforce the rules or close the whole thread.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by Human_Alien

i can care less about Greer, but have you read Hoaglands last book? I am not desperate for the truth I can clearly discern when something is false or misrepresenting, The beauty with Hoagland is that he uses NASA photos in order to prove his claims and has the math to back up many of it.. so its difficult to shoot down some of hoaglands theories because of the fact he uses government photos to prove his case.... JPL has been involved in covering up and smudging photos in order to hide extraterrestrial artifacts on mars and the moon and there are witnesses to this, even in the disclosure project there is an ex NASA employee that happens to walk in while they were taking a ufo off a picture... This stuff is definitely happening. Now hoagland gets into hyperdimensional torsion physics which has some backing as well and experiments have proven his theory.. but many people wont get it..

But the thing is....Hoagland shows mosaic renditions of 'things' on Mars and deems them: proof!

Listen please, I am not saying he's wrong. He may be right but............there's a huge gap between him being right and totally off the wall! To me it's like some inkblot test.

Do I think NASA is truthful? Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But that doesn't mean Hoagland is hands-down, 'the man who cracked the case' either. Because I sure as hell don't see half the things he sees (in those photos)

I personally 'think' there's life on, not only Mars but...the Moon and every other living planet/moon out there! But I will not rest on my beliefs just because some person shows these abstract photos---proclaiming 'proof'.

PS. I've been following Hoagland for years! And the more I hear him talk the less I believe his testimony.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 412304

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by 412304

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Well how about you post some stuff in this thread instead of telling me to go look for it, you have just proved me right, you are void of evidence, everything i have seen from greer is legit and you are just using air to validate non-existent thought.

No problem.....

This should help you!

My First Post In This Thread

I also recommend some of the excellent work in this thread by members including (but not limitede to) Kandinsky, ImaginaryReality84, Torsion, InfaRedMan, etc...

You can also have a look in the Hoax Forum, wherein you will find a lot of material pertaining to Greer's hoaxes.

If you would like further info, let me know & I will be very pleased to oblige.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

PONR.....

Not a single post discussing the interview

If you review the thread, you will find many references to the content of the video.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Okay, let's get to the point.

What has Greer done in the past few years that is worth giving him credit?

Now that is a good question!

Very little, that we can see.

But what's going on behind the scenes? What's taking place in private meetings and things that we can't see?

Are there white-hat factions in the military who have been fighting for Disclosure, as Greer claims? I believe so.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hoagland is someone I pay alot of attention to. The information he brings forth is very good too, and only touches the tip, of the iceburg of the reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So... how about them hyperdimensional physics, eh?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

But what's going on behind the scenes? What's taking place in private meetings and things that we can't see?

Hmmm...could it be?

Perhaps.

Greer could be leaving a public trail of dishonesty to give the idea that he's a lying, fraudulent SOB. In actual fact, he could be a double agent and actually mining for Truth behind the scenes. This thread should be closed before his cover is blown.

Then again...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/374a18667446.png[/atsimg]

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join