It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Gravity is an effect of mass, gravity affects and distorts space\time... so are you saying gravity DOES NOT bend space\time? please elaborate..

Ok once again.

Gravity is a byproduct of mass. When large amounts of mass (planet, moon, asteroid) occur it bends space, this bending of space is experienced as gravity. Gravity can effect mass but you don't get gravity without mass. Once mass gets large enough, gravity increases to a point that it effects time.

Therefore it is not gravity which distorts mass in the way you originally stated. You claimed that the craft are able to create localised gravity fields and i tried to explain that to do this they would need to create localised pockets of extreme mass and this violates the models of physics which we have.

Gravity does not bend space, it is the mass which bends the space which causes the gravity.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Provide a Hoagland theory and give me a day (i'm a little tired atm) and i'll blast it apart. As long as the theory has some claimed evidence behind it of course, like his ridiculous claims of geometric patterns on mars formed by intelligent beings.

However i would point out to you that others in this very thread have given you evidence that Greer and Hoagland have lied.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So, from now on I guess one has no other choice but to view this subject as nothing more than entertainment, since it is going nowhere thanks to the legions of ignorant followers of people like Greer and Hoagyland. I don't really blame those guys, as they wouldn't exist without the very large portion of the Ufo community who openly embrace ignorance.

How can anyone with even moderate use of their brain think that total fools (and the fools who follow them) like Greer and Hoagyland know jack squat more about "disclosure" or ufo's then your average subject enthusiast?

Those guys thrive on ignorance, and fortunately for them this subject is littered with ignorance. Combine ignorance with desire and there you go.

This subject would be so farther along if people like this didn't make it a laughing joke to the average Joe. What really scares me, is how many people, even in this community which is above average, give these idiots the time of day.

AAAHHHHWWW!!!! RUN!!!!! DISCLOSURE IS COMING!!!!!!

Gimme a break. I can't WAIT to come to this very board 20 years from now and bring up these threads. Sad thing is, even 20 years from now people will be posting this same type of nonsense. Nothing in this subject will ever change, ignorance has made it impossible to correct.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Ok, so gravity does not bend space... NATURAL gravity is a byproduct of mass, its gravity that bends space not mass itself although it is a product of it.. AGAIN you are basing you knowledge of gravity on what you know.. gravity that is generated does not come from mass... I already explained this but again you won't accept this until mainstream science accepts it....

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Ok, so gravity does not bend space... NATURAL gravity is a byproduct of mass, its gravity that bends space not mass itself although it is a product of it.. AGAIN you are basing you knowledge of gravity on what you know.. gravity that is generated does not come from mass... I already explained this but again you won't accept this until mainstream science accepts it....

Yes you are right i won't accept it until mainstream science does because i rely on evidence. You have no evidence for what you are saying, there are no real mathematical models which even hint at you being correct and you have shown a deep ignorance of the current models. If you cannot understand the current models it is very doubtful you can create new, accurate ones.

Gravity doesn't exist without mass, that is verified, gravity is also a weak force when compared to the others around us. Gravity that is generated doesn't come from mass? Well again that shows a deep ignorance of how the entire system is evidenced to work!

Quite simply if you don't understand the current models (which you don't) and if you have no evidence for the model which you are proposing (again you don't) then you are basing your ideas on absolutely nothing. If that makes you happy then you go for it, but you're working against evidence and that is not how science works.

You're a fanatic, you think people like Hoagland are correct despite them being proven liars and if you want to throw your lot in with liars that is up to you.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I think the point was this statement of yours:

anyone who understands how they operate will know that they do not bend the laws of physics, in fact they completely obey it

Which laws of physics allow for artificial gravity? Other than things like centripetal force and other forms of physical acceleration.

It seem like, since you know how they operate, you know those laws of physics.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I think this is rubbish. Hoagland AND Greer have a - proven - history of disclosure calls that have been proven to be false.

I'm fastly becomeing disillusioned with Greer in particular. Well done for thr press club stuff, but as for all this spending the public/private sector, there's nothing there anymore. End of. Government's just don't have the money to put into the programmes. At all.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I saw Greer, and thought I'd watch the vid for a laugh.

How can this guy have any followers? He's screamed disclosure about 5 times to no avail.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

How can this guy have any followers? He's screamed disclosure about 5 times to no avail.

Because like all good con men every single time his claims don't come true he either makes an excuse about people not being ready or says the government intervened or some other rubbish.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

Guys like this can have followers because the subject they sell to is filled with ignorance, and more often than not it is delusional and willful ignorance, which is the worst kind.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

care to bring up one particular Hoagland claim and debunk it directly? you seem to be blasting hoagland in general but haven't attempted to debunk a single piece besides the face on mars... which we all know can easily be cleaned up.

Almost everything the man has said in public has been wrong, mistaken or fraudulent....with the exception of his pizza order. He's got as much at stake as Greer in maintaining a faithful following. He also uses the invisible cloak of 'NASA/government cover-up' when the dog keeps eating his damn homework.

He's made frequent claims that NASA are about to disclose. He's claimed that Saturn's Rings are being mined. He's claimed that Mars was inhabited by ancient civilisations. He claimed there are vast glass tubes on Mars and if you look carefully there's a car in one. He's claimed that NASA have pulled images from the JPL archive to explain why they aren't on his website. He's claimed there is a space war. He claimed there are glass towers and shards on the Moon. Last year he claimed he had proof that the Moon was inhabited and even had an image to prove it. Bizarrely (when it failed to show....again), he explained that NASA had pulled it from their website which meant it was erased from his PC and website. Crock of #

Now, given he hasn't provided a shred of convincing evidence for any of this crap, it's kind of hard to 'debunk. It's fair to say that he makes regular appearances on C2C, sells a new DVD every few months and runs a website that is littered with junk for sale. He's been making a living out of gullible fools for over two decades...please say you aren't one of them...

Let's 180 this.

Can you point me in the direction of any evidence that he isn't a conman selling stuff he's made up?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I think the point was this statement of yours:

anyone who understands how they operate will know that they do not bend the laws of physics, in fact they completely obey it

Which laws of physics allow for artificial gravity? Other than things like centripetal force and other forms of physical acceleration.

It seem like, since you know how they operate, you know those laws of physics.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by Phage]

I have read a little bit about Element 115 and wish we had more of it to experiment with. Element 115 sounds like the holy grail for "Anti-gravity"

Link to ATS post: Element 115

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Gravity is a byproduct of mass. Gravity is what distorts space and time, to state otherwise really doesn't make any sense.. Gravity is currently found naturally when there is mass.. A simple question for you would be this.. Nuclear explosions occur on the sun all of the time.. do we need a sun or even miniature suns to create this? Or do we need a small amount of uranium.... Gravity can be created and manipulated at will and it doesn't take a planet to do so just like it doesn't take a tiny sun to create a Nuclear explosion.................................

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

its not antigravity, this is false it is gravity itself, but yes 115 is a very heavy element that was recently discovered.. Bob lazar described its properties very well 15 years before it was discovered..... I suppose his a conman as well..lmao anybody that questions mainstream science which happens to be the biggest con of all ironically is a conman , how ironic is that?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

We don't understand gravity. Time is only a program in our heads relating to orbit. Orbits are all different. If you programmed a bot to experience your day in 15 minutes, you would disappear from his site and he would appear as if in very slow motion or standing still.
I have a thread about the Holographic Universe and Space-time in my signature, this was downloads from HS, everyday more and more came. Everything is quantum wierdness, and we don't really understand gravity either. To ET, we (at least in conventional science) are cavemen who understand how build spears, and their technology is pixie dust (ET_MAN and Sleeper both used that term and I liked it)

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Gravity is a byproduct of mass. Gravity is what distorts space and time, to state otherwise really doesn't make any sense.. Gravity is currently found naturally when there is mass.. A simple question for you would be this.. Nuclear explosions occur on the sun all of the time.. do we need a sun or even miniature suns to create this? Or do we need a small amount of uranium.... Gravity can be created and manipulated at will and it doesn't take a planet to do so just like it doesn't take a tiny sun to create a Nuclear explosion.................................

I've explained this to you several times and you just can't comprehend it, that's fine some people can't but you have further shown your ignorance of science by suggesting the fusion in the sun is the same as fission in Uranium.

If you can't handle or understand these simple concepts then you have absolutely no ability to create new systems.

I'm not going to explain it again, go back, read the replies and try to understand how the system works because at the moment you have repeated yourself, each time not quite understanding what i have said.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

reply to post by CUin2013?

its not antigravity, this is false it is gravity itself, but yes 115 is a very heavy element that was recently discovered.. Bob lazar described its properties very well 15 years before it was discovered..... I suppose his a conman as well..lmao anybody that questions mainstream science which happens to be the biggest con of all ironically is a conman , how ironic is that?

Bob lazar said there was an element 115, this wasn't much of a stretch considering the fact we are constantly finding new elements. He described numerous properties of this element and so far we haven't found any of them.

Mainstream science is a con? Ok please shut down your computer and go and live in a cave because everything you are using was produced by mainstream science. People like you get right up my nose because you are utterly ignorant of science, yet you use the products it has produced.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

care to bring up one particular Hoagland claim and debunk it directly? you seem to be blasting hoagland in general but haven't attempted to debunk a single piece besides the face on mars... which we all know can easily be cleaned up.

PMSL!

You will get RSI from grasping those straws! That comment isn't worthy of rebuttal. What your suffering from now is known in medicine as cognitive dissonance.

IRM

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The "story" of 115 is a joke, plain and simple.

If you want to read how much of an utter joke it is, go here.

It's a thread right here on ATS, with none other than first hand conversations with the charlatans that perpetrated this hilarious joke. Read through the thread in it's entirety to see how it just kept getting broken down more and more. After a while it was like beating a dead horse.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

To ET, we (at least in conventional science) are cavemen who understand how build spears, and their technology is pixie dust (ET_MAN and Sleeper both used that term and I liked it)

Sleeper was a creative writer/author. He admitted all his stories on here were bunk years ago. Not an ideal person to quote!

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join