It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the US successfully invade Canada?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

i don't see that as being no more than a thought as far as the us goes we don't hate anybody it's the leaders that make damands but we don't follow what they say we are the people i like canada and oil nah not worth it though one of the compaines up there had a pretty nasty oil spill in mich. but we don't need noones oil we got alaska but they not using it i wonder why.... but op good post this can't occur doe cause ya'll already in the NAU

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
First off, 1 on 1 battle, America would take us over no problem. Real life situation, USA would get destroyed. The whole world would be on our side. We already know that the world likes Canada better then the USA (mostly because of bush). America would never be able to take over all of Canada. The other countries would destroy America.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Canada does not need invading.

That toilet bowl mexico does.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by akalepos]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
IMHO we(US) dont need to invade Canada we(US) need to invade DC and change a few things here first. So long as the Dems. and Reps. or black against white or what ever boogy man we are fighting today antiwar prowar cats dogs mass hysteria american idol dancing with the czars with all that the US is quite occupied at the moment. May be in a couple hundred years it could happen so rest easy my northern neighbors

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Weird OP. Are the US and Canada enemies and I didn't get the memo? What's with the "Canada can kick your ass" rhetoric?

I'll agree that Canadians can probably skate circles around the US military.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

THis is ignorance at its finest. You didnt choose to save us 2 years into the war. You were being stomped on and realized that you wouldnt win, so you signed a peace treaty

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

your right too long have we let a small group decide for a large group it's time we figure ourselves out and truly make the world a better place all dis war stuff has to stop and everybody worldwide needs to spend they energy building wind mills hydro electric plants and what not the us doesn't invade places the UN does and we go with em

link   
LMAO , CANADA has already been invaded by us.... Did you forget about the North American Union thats being formed? Canada, mexico and the U.S is ruled by the same elite... Just because its not officially under us doesn't mean its not..

link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
reply to post by DOADOA

THis is ignorance at its finest. You didnt choose to save us 2 years into the war. You were being stomped on and realized that you wouldnt win, so you signed a peace treaty

not by canadians, by britain. canadians were hiding in log cabins while the british did all the fighting. do canada even have a military? why speak of war when you do not have a military?

canada is like the US little brother with down-syndrome, britian being your mother.

link   

Originally posted by tristar
I doubt the military , well the ground forces would want to cross horn's with Canadians, i guess at first they might want or assume as much but given what the Canadians do with beavers....well i would rather chill out.

Let's not bring sex into this.
Why the hell would America want to invade Canada anyway?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

down what thats crazy GB might run most of the world but in the us it only can run a small group americans don't like to be told what to do thats why they hid and make plans we foil em mostly but GB ain't my mother state and everybody my age has the same views.... but as far as war we don't like it i've been... but befo the military i knew how to shoot we hunters in the US

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Does canada have a military? Are you serious? Canada has a military of 110 thousand people, and there are 13 million people fit for service if necessary.
U.S might have a larger army, but it doesnt matter much in a landscape they do not know, American Forces were much larger than viet cong, and that taliban in afghanistan. And another thing, when i said china was the most powerful, i was talking military wise, but they are also stronger economy wise, but militarily, they have forces of 7.5 million people, and if neccessary, 700 million people fit for service. America on the other hand have forces of 3.5 million people, with 120 million people fit for service if neccesary.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Does canada have a military? Are you serious? Canada has a military of 110 thousand people, and there are 13 million people fit for service if necessary.
U.S might have a larger army, but it doesnt matter much in a landscape they do not know, American Forces were much larger than viet cong, and that taliban in afghanistan. And another thing, when i said china was the most powerful, i was talking military wise, but they are also stronger economy wise, but militarily, they have forces of 7.5 million people, and if neccessary, 700 million people fit for service. America on the other hand have forces of 3.5 million people, with 120 million people fit for service if neccesary.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Let's not bring sex into this.
Why the hell would America want to invade Canada anyway?

thats a good question the us has bigger fish to fry like invisible oil and stuff in the gulf the world is looking like a place i wouldn't wanna bring my kids up in too much greed hate and lies

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

sounds good but not likely the world doesn't hate america they hated a few leaders i've been in the hostile places they not very hostile yea we jump into the wars do bad things but we also help rebuild places and donate money everywhere a disaster happens and when i say we i mean the people middle class

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
hahahaha your death kneel! hahaha nice!! americans wouldnt stand a chance with our icicles shot guns and snowball launcher!

americans or the american government wont do that attack canadian soil. the canadian government will just one day say" harper: well guys i think its about time we join the states, what do you think bullwinkle?? i dont know harper, ill pass it by minister of defense rocky, what do you think rocky......... uhhhh isnt the hockey game on??)))

those are the possible minuets of the meeting when this goes down!!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Why are you rattling your sabers? You a big tough guy Intrepid, that it? Whatever you problem is, your attitude is no better than one of these Nationalistic Americans your whining about. Too much pride, why don't you go start a revolution, maybe invade America, eh.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Why are we postulating a war between America and Canada? I can't even believe that this would be an issue.

Are we THAT starved for murder and death that we would consider attacking each other out of boredom? Just to see what the results are?

This thread is very bad for North American relations and shouldn't even be considered at all.

And, I want to remind everyone that this is becoming a WORLD GOVERNMENT. There are no countries, states, or unions. There is only rich and poor. Quit trying to agitate each other for God's sake.

Namaste and Unconditional Love to ALL OF YOU.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Agreed. I was pretty shocked when I saw this on the front page.

Namaste and Love

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Yeah...Unfortunately, I'm thinking its about time to get the hell out of ATS because it is becoming far worse than the MSM.

Namaste and Love

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join