It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Encounter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I believe this is just another elaborate story made up by someone looking for attention in their lives.

I cannot recall anything from when i was 2 years old....you must have a very very good memory.

The thread reads like a book....the mention of God is the main problem for me. I thought we were gods children? Why would a reptilian be speaking of god??? Doesnt religion say we are the only life in the universe?

I find this "story" unbelievable. I think its more hope from the poster than anything else. Maybe a hint of psychosis

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karthik1981
reply to post by kevinunknown

You want proof of my MENSA membership,eh?

Sure - what's the phone number on the back of your Mensa Card? - or - alternatively - what's one of the forum topics today on the American Mensa's forum main page?

I'd be glad to vouch for a fellow member!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

Now that is an interesting challenge.

Just to point out however even if he is a member of Mensa, that in no way validates his story. I only mentioned Mensa to illustrate that I think the OP has delusions of grandeur.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I am from MENSA India. if you want the details PM me.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Karthik1981

That strikes me as being a little bit convenient.

There is no shame in not being a member of Mensa, I am not a member. There is however shame in continuing with a lie once your lie has been exposed. You might not be lying, this could be a figment of your childish imagination that you’re confusing with a genuine reptilian visitation experience. However you’re other claims do suggest that you probably have delusions of grandeur and I personally think you are making this all up and its a lie. It’s nothing personal, you just haven’t provided any information that suggests otherwise.

Good luck with your future threads, just stick to the truth and you should do just fine.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I am from MENSA India. if you want the details PM me.

This looks legit - just sent you u2u for verification - verification that at least that you are or know someone in Mensa India.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Whether or not he chooses to provide to details to someone, on a forum, concerning private matters, especially since anyone could be an angent, is entirely up to him. I'm also tired of having Grey area threads which should primarily interest those who either are experiencers, suspect they are, or who think out of the box, because we look for matches or areas we can learn from ourselves. And even when someones experience doesnt match or trigger a memory, it is often shelved and matches something later on. Quite a variation of species and agendas, reasons for being here, goals.

To have experiencer threads continually bombarded, by one or more control elements so few speak up and it just dies away, may be the goal of those, but its repulsive and must be stopped at all costs. But then it simply becomes a constant debate back and forth saying nothing.

Ats should have an out of the box, area where continual unfounded (ie. based on opinion, not proof that you know this guy is selling tickets for an advanced workship) said more than twice are removed.

Chose which threads you want to go into. What subjects interest you. But dont dictate that to any others.

Whether you personally believe his memory or regression, or not should be no skin off his or anyone else's nose.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Will that be Ok if I show you the Letter I got from them? My Membership card hasnt been issued yet, because there is a fee which I didnt pay yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

You are being ignored. And since you have no arguments to make other than accusing me of delusion and Childish imagination, I dont want to argue with you.

I would rather argue with equals!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Whether or not he chooses to provide to details to someone, on a forum, concerning private matters, especially since anyone could be an angent, is entirely up to him.

@TruthMagnet ,That makes a lot of sense to me. And I am here not even with my original name. And by giving details on my MENSA card, I shall be giving you details on my Name, House address. Sorry not possible. I have met enough crazies online in past 4 years.

I am not willing to share that information. I cant risk my patents and credibilities. Sorry!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Whether or not he chooses to provide to details to someone, on a forum, concerning private matters, especially since anyone could be an angent, is entirely up to him.

@TruthMagnet ,That makes a lot of sense to me. And I am here not even with my original name. And by giving details on my MENSA card, I shall be giving you details on my Name, House address. Sorry not possible. I have met enough crazies online in past 4 years.

I am not willing to share that information. I cant risk my patents and credibilities. Sorry!

No worries - because - by your own admission - you are not a current member if you haven't paid your dues for this year - and therefore I couldn't verify you if I wanted.

(i.e. you wouldn't be in the Mensa International member directory)

There is someone with the first name Karthikeya - but maybe that is a common name in your country?

That's why I was asking for further verification.

I guess I am glad there are no current Mensa members - that I know of - who believe they had some kind of reptillian experience.

Though a surprising amount of them are into bat crazy foolishness that I used to naively believe was only the purview of Densans...

If you do decide to join Mensa one day - gimme a holla!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I have a very strong Visual Memory. I remember whatever I see and people are often amazed by the way I describe things even when I was 2 years old.
This is not the first time people have said

"we cant believe you have that memory, you are lying, its your imagination"

Now, Visual Memory is the Gift I inherit from my Ancestors.
Which religion said we are the only life on earth? Christianity? Bible? are you even sure if the Bible you read today is in its original form?
Then why have we found micro-organisms and signs of life on MARS?? Bible proved wrong? Or the people who altered Bible for their vested interests got wrong?

Btw, I come from a Hindu Priest background. What I have learnt is, there exists no such Religion called Hinduism. For us the entire world is Hindu because, it advocates all the schools of thoughts of the world Religions. So even if you are Christian, for me you are following just another school of thought.

So, it was exactly the Vedas which talked about Multiple Universes, and Multiple Solar Systems and Heliocentric concept for the Nava-Graha or 9 Planets of the Solar System we are in. Note: Nava - Nine.

I cant understand how one can claim that there exists no life on any other planet?As they say "Just because you havent seen Black Ducks doesnt mean there exists none!"
I dont know why You people have such a difficulty to accept or understand that we are not alone in the universe! In My country this thing would not be so difficult to accept or understand.

As far as some of the other posters are concerned, Flaming doesnt help, on which scientific tests conducted upon me are you guys basing your conclusions of my experience as a Figment of Imagination or an Attention seeker?
Am I going to amass some immovable property like Land, House, Farmland by trying to seek attention in this forum? Come on, what will I gain in literal terms? I love lots of Land and Trees, am I going to make property by posting on an internet forum? Its you lot of Skeptics who are acting Childish, not me!

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Karthik1981]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Ofcourse there may be a number of Karthikeya & Karthiks in India , just as many Davids and Johnsons you have in your country

Yeah, I didnt pay the fee for the Card yet. May be next month I will pay.

I am not relying on regression results as much as I am relying on my Visual Memory. So, I will definitely say, yes I did see a Lizard Man.
why, I mentioned my achievements, in my first post, because, I have read enough posts here on ATS before posting my experience, OPs are accused of being Loosers, Low lifes, Low IQ, Having some mental ailment etc.

There is nothing related to Delusion of my Grandeur as accused by another poster here. If I really had to show off, then I would have Pasted by Record of credentials and my CV

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Personally I have never had any special experiences like the one you have described. As such I cannot truly relate nor give you any helpful advice to aid your own understanding.

As for the truth of your memory, I do not need any because we're in the Gray Area forum and more importantly, you are not trying to convince us of anything. You are just here for thoughts or the company of those this story resonates with.

As such, the other posters' desire to, quite literally, debunk you is silly. I would recommend they go to the other threads dealing with conspiracies where there are facts to work with rather than 'troll'.

I personally can't help you but I want you to know that not everyone is out to bite your head off simply for writing something out.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

Atlast you are the one who identified what exactly I was looking at. and Some Kevinunknown was trying to mess the Gray zone.

Thanks Tarrok.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What is with all of these threads? Nobody stops to question their own sanity when this happens, like they think all of this is normal.

I don't know if my opinion matters here but I think this is a crock.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I had gone through a regression analysis, after reading up people's encounter with Reptilians. The first memory of my life itself was an encounter with some being who looked like a Lizard. I didnt remember what happened, after he lift his hood. But when I went through regression technique, I came to know what had happened exactly after that, just read on the account, I have even written a blog on this encounter.
That was November 1983, was a full moon night. Chilly for some, but not so chilly for the two year old boy-child(me), I was sitting in my mother’s lap; traveling across the jungles of central India. This is going to be the first memory of my life. This is the opening of the world for me as I know it today. The bus had just halted, somewhere, the driver had gone somewhere. My mother and rest of the folks in the bus were in deep slumber. I could see all their eye lids shut in the full moon’s glare. Hold on a second, was the sky glaring? Oh yes it was! Brilliant as it may be described, was the night sky. As I was peeping outside the window, a figure comes out of the winter fog. The figure was covered in a hood, and I could sense the figure was a male. So tall was the figure,that he made it almost to the upper end of the window, he lifts the hood and looks straight into the my eyes. His eyes were yellow a texture so rich, only god could have created that. His face was like a reptile. I wasn’t afraid or frightened, I was just calm. A calmness never to be experienced by me in the coming life. I felt the calmness during the regression technique as well. Its not possible to describe the exact state of that calmness. And the sense of mystery, All I can say is there are certain pieces of Music which I heard recently and they strike the same cord. To name a few: Pink Floyd's: Signs of life and DJ Sasha's: " Magnetic North Derek Howell Remix"

The Reptilian came closer, a session of telepathy started, and the reptilian said, “Dear little one, I just came to see you my old friend. In this life you will come across the obstacles, move not! Don’t give up ever. You are born never to loose. Its time for you to give something back to the lord’s creation.
Technology will be the friend of yours. A woman will be sent to help you out and to inspire you in your purpose, to do greater good to the mankind. Never let her go away from you. You have a purpose to serve the mankind, the technology you would play with. All your life people will use you. well, let them do that they are lesser mortals and will never be of your league. Remember, do something about the earth’s air. Its time for me to go. I shall meet you again when you outlive your purpose, lord’s star child!”
And the figure disappeared in the winter fog. This is how I remember the world. The first memory, of my life.

Through out my life to the present day, I have had strange experiences, which are semi-dream like states. I have visited that jungle recently, it felt very calm with a heavy presence of Rebels and Jungle Police forces fighting each other everyday.

No I have never been on Drugs, I have smoked only Cigarettes and had some really good Hefe Weissen Beers when I went to Germany for my Masters course in engineering.
I work and live in India now. I have been declared mentally healthy by the Psychiatrists and I am MENSA international member with IQ of 145 plus. I alos have seven IEEE publications in MEMS.
I am sorry, I am just saying that these incidences of my life have been intriguing me. Sometimes I need to tell people that I am not mad, I am healthy like every one else, just that these encounters are true. Not my imagination.
And I decided to post this on ATS because I felt, if someone out there is there, with a similar experience, kindly contact me.
Karthik

No offense but a MENSA membership is not relevant. I know numerous High IQ people with mental disorders. I also know numerous high IQ types who have been declared fit by many mental health professionals until someone gets the diagnosis correct.

As far as regression. LOL. No psychiatrist or psychologist worth his salt puts credibility in it unless there is independent corroboration. It is absolutelt IMPOSSIBLE to distinquish real recovered memories from false memories, pseodomemories or fabricated memories. The fact is the recovered memories are less reliable than nonhypnotic memories. And Psychiatrists are discouraged from using memory recovery techniques such as drug-mediated interviews, hypnosis, regression therapies, guided imagery, 'body memories,' literal dream interpretation and journaling. There is no evidence that the use of consciousness-altering techniques, such as drug-mediated interviews or hypnosis, can reveal or accurately elaborate factual information about any past experiences. Why? They are not accurate. The most unreliable memories are when the patient enters into the regression with an expectation of an event, ex. i think i met an alien.

Research shows that over time memory for events can be changed or reinterpreted in such a way as to make the memory more consistent with the person's present knowledge and/or expectations.

So you have no actual nonhypnotic memories of the event. Recovered regression memories have no credibility anywhere or by anyone who is a competent psychiatrist.

Odds are some odd things happened to you and somehow you got this idea of the alien thing. You went in for regression and your belief in these aliens fabricated the memory. This has nothing to do with your intelligence nor your mental health. But, your willingness to believe it without acknowledge the errant nature of recovered memories is an issue. Everyone wants to believe their special. And your subconcious most likely created this memory to wrap up all the problems of your life in one neat little package while supporting your current belief structure.

My advice would be to meet with a competent psychiatrist and explore derealization and depersonalization. You mentioned a dreamlike state, that is often indicative of these disorders. Intestingly enough experiences with aliens, angels, demons, etc... are often symptomatic of derealization. It's not an easy diagnosis. Many patients are hesitant to discuss extraterrestrial, paranormal, transdimensional beings with their psychiatrist.

I'm going to link an article which may help you come to grips with the truth.

www.michaelsheiser.com...

And sure it's always possible that what your recovered memory says happened actually happened. But, and this is a big but, the odds of it being correct are about the same as you winning the lottery.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I don’t know if you have used your massive Mensa mind to figure out how to use the ignore button yet and therefore can’t read what I am saying but I am saying anyway. I think that using the ignore button just goes to show how week your argument is, if you had any counter argument you wouldn’t have to ignore me no counter argument effectively means you have lost the argument.

If you are taking the absolute line that you decently had a encounter with a reptilian at the age 2 who telepathically told you that you are the lords star child then I am going to call you a liar.

I have wrote at length on this thread about my reasons for thinking you are a liar and they are allot more logical than your reasons for saying you met a lizard man. Just like we have effectively proved you were lying about your Mensa membership.

This whole thread should be moved to the HOAX forum.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
so basically, when you were 2 years old, there or there abouts, you had a dream about a lizard while on a bus, and now you think you are sent by God to do mankind some massive favour? In MENSA you say? perhaps MENSA in india is like slang for "mad house" or something. I cannot believe, and i mean just really, i cannot phathom, why someone would believe a word of anything you have said. How on earth would a 2 year old remember anything said to them, through any techniques, hypnosis, anything like that?? 2 year old cant even speak, well, barely, so how on earth could you remember a full conversation word for word?

Utter made up lies, it wasn't a dream, it wasn't a lizard man, it IS just simple, made up lies from you.

Now the question is, why even bother? And if you are going to ask me why i replied, its because sometimes i think lies should be exposed. You lie, me and others have now exposed it. So why did you do it then is my question, and i wont take the lie up again so dont bother mentioning it

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

Good, its your choice any-ways. I have met similar treatment before also, for recounting some other normal experiences with the people involved. Though they agreed to every word I said. But similar reaction.
Plus, I never said I remembered word by word. Read again if you care to expose lies. I said, I went through regression, and that is where the conversation was recollected.

hell yeah, some people have abilities to remember right from 2 years. And thats what this memory is about. I rest my case here. Flaming and ridiculing is no good.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join