It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Encounter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So you’re telling me to go out and talk to nature. You think that if i go out and talk to plants i could find out if the OP really saw a reptilian or not? I am open to experimentation but i draw the line at drug use, buggery, lion taming and emmmm talking to plants

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

I viewed it first person shooter mode :O

The point is, since I had a Visual memory, I searched it on Internet: initially used phrases like "Lizard-men". Then came across someone called David Icke. I found his claims ridiculously obnoxious, because I always had a kind of Pleasant "Visual" experience.

then I gave up reading stuff on this, because, I thought may be it was a mental state I had, some kind of hallucination because of a medicine may be.

Then I asked my Mother, if we had on a winter night had gone to some place in a bus ? I assumed it was 1983, because, I heard my mom saying several times that, I have strong memories since the age of nearly two years of age.
November 1983 was a guess because, my Bday is 17th November, and thats when I turned 2. So I asked her, if we had gone particularly in the Month of November in 1983, she said "Yes" and I asked if it was a night bus? she said "Yes" and then asked if anything or any sort of strange thing/beings/event did she experience that night? Immediately my Mom's face turned uncomfortable, and nervous I should say. I got to a conclusion, that if she isnt telling me, then I need to go for Regression technique. That whole day she didnt talk to me properly, there was an expression of genuine worry was their on her face.

Things got really bizzare, when my Grand mom(mom's mom) told me a story about a greenish-yellowish eyed priest she encountered in the same central Indian jungles, years ago. I acted as if I was making fun of her, and said " do you remember if he looked like a Lizard, with skin like a snake?" and she gave me the same reaction like my mother did. She said, "Some-things are to be answered only through meditation and seeking god," and then she diverted the topic to Krishna and Ram and other Mythological stories.

This is where I had this urge to know the truth.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Good, then thats what I said too. So we ignore each-other from now on.
I always said, I donot have any intentions to convince anyone.
I am just in search of experiencers.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Unity_99

So you’re telling me to go out and talk to nature. You think that if i go out and talk to plants i could find out if the OP really saw a reptilian or not? I am open to experimentation but i draw the line at drug use, buggery, lion taming and emmmm talking to plants

I certainly don't recommend drugs. Meditation. Programming dreams, asking who you are, and why you're here. Nature is very much, mutli channeled. Seek. Also star gaze and ask. Its usually a process.

There is a lot under the matrix. You only see that, if they want you to, but, we can still push it. The sun, at the edge of a roof, or if you put a book up, so you see the glow, shows things you can't normally see, that is light spectrum. Some of what you see if you do this enough, and really have relaxed into your scene, become one with nature, don't make sense. White translucent objects getting bigger, even craft sized. Yet that "craft" quite high up should not fade out and disappear as it moves away from that glow.

We only see limited things. Those with more technology can take quite a bit of advantage over the interconnecting channels.

Just start to seek. I always do this. I watch a quantum video and reach into the Infinity within, or Sleeper showed the edge of the roof video, and I wanted to see for myself, was rather pleasantly surprised. But for some reason can't seem to get others to go and look themselves, and not just quick, spend some time, 15 minutes unwinding in nature and looking, do it a bit.

So many don't have that in them. But if they really saw the world and felt all the suffering they would be on a lifelong journey for answers. There is nothing else that matters, all the material rewards on earth pale in comparison.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Karthik1981

Does this mean then that you’re going to run about ATS for the duration of your stay ignoring anybody who disagrees with you? If that is the case you’re going to have problems.

Its grate that you’re on ATS to look for new experiences but don’t just blindly run about believing people who you don’t know just because they have a fascinating story to tell. If I told you that I could teleport through time and space but I had no proof you would tell me that I was talking complete crap unless I could provide you with proof. You have the same problem, no proof, then it didn’t happen. Now that doesn’t mean you’re flatly lying, remember you were two, it could have been a dream that you are confusing with reality, could have been a hallucination and it might even been that you have confused a childish vision of imagination with being something real. One thing is for sure unless you have proof then it wasn’t a reptilian.

That for you is a massive problem, you now have to prove the existence of reptilians otherwise I can’t and anybody who is not a gullible midget called Stephen will not be able to say they have absolute faith in what you say to be true.

You have made things worse for yourself by claiming to be in Mensa, boasting about your academic success telling us how you have never used drugs and how you are mentally sane. If you were telling the truth there would be not need to inform us of such trivial matters as they have nothing to do with your story about the reptilian. Seems really odd to me that a two year old child could possibly remember everything like that was said like that with near total recall. You have claimed that he called you “the lord’s star child” and suggested that you are somehow above other “lesser mortals”. I am only an average mortal however in my humble opinion this coupled with your academic boasts shows you clearly have delusions of grandeur and I would honestly speak to a psychiatrist if I were you.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Know what, you have been over reading obviously, and the length of your posts show how much obsessed you are with yourself.
Oh btw, what I have in excess cant be hidden. I have my acads, likewise, you must have something else to boast about.

Thanks for your advices to go and visit a psychiatrist. I dont need it.
Oh Btw, how the hell will a 2 year old kid bring evidence?
And what exactly is your problem?
You have a bruised ego now, evident from your over-stretching of the "Mortal", lesser "Mortal" point.
That Mortal or immortal point doesnt apply to many people, and its quite possible you aint one of them. So dont take it personally.
There are so many people who are more or less mortals than every one of us.
What I learnt in life is its ok to be a lesser mortal sometimes and like wise other-way around. If you have problem with this attitude/philosophy of mine, then its your call to shut your switch mate!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

You have made things worse for yourself by claiming to be in Mensa, boasting about your academic success telling us how you have never used drugs and how you are mentally sane. If you were telling the truth there would be not need to inform us of such trivial matters as they have nothing to do with your story about the reptilian. Seems really odd to me that a two year old child could possibly remember everything like that was said like that with near total recall. You have claimed that he called you “the lord’s star child” and suggested that you are somehow above other “lesser mortals”. I am only an average mortal however in my humble opinion this coupled with your academic boasts shows you clearly have delusions of grandeur and I would honestly speak to a psychiatrist if I were you.

Yeah, I have seen enough number of people on this forum, who deride the other person in every possible way. When some recalls an experience, they start claiming "Have you been on drugs?", " How good are you at school" and so on and so forth. So I thought its OK to make it clear beforehand. And whats wrong with that anyway?

Just by posting long posts and posting harsh illogical posts, you cant discredit someone's experiences. I have seen that happening on almost every forum here on ATS.

I have tried enough to respect your ridiculously uncalled for flames. Now I understand that like they say in here :" A Dogs Tail will always be curved, no matter how much you try."

You are exactly like a dog's tail. Arrogant like hell. am sorry mate, you are the one who is setting up a bad example here.
And, you making my life hard for me on ATS, how do I care about a F****ng Internet Forum, anyway? And how do I care about a bloke who cant even interact with people politely??!!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karthik1981

I viewed it first person shooter mode :O

The point is, since I had a Visual memory, I searched it on Internet: initially used phrases like "Lizard-men". Then came across someone called David Icke. I found his claims ridiculously obnoxious, because I always had a kind of Pleasant "Visual" experience.

then I gave up reading stuff on this, because, I thought may be it was a mental state I had, some kind of hallucination because of a medicine may be.

Then I asked my Mother, if we had on a winter night had gone to some place in a bus ? I assumed it was 1983, because, I heard my mom saying several times that, I have strong memories since the age of nearly two years of age.
November 1983 was a guess because, my Bday is 17th November, and thats when I turned 2. So I asked her, if we had gone particularly in the Month of November in 1983, she said "Yes" and I asked if it was a night bus? she said "Yes" and then asked if anything or any sort of strange thing/beings/event did she experience that night? Immediately my Mom's face turned uncomfortable, and nervous I should say. I got to a conclusion, that if she isnt telling me, then I need to go for Regression technique. That whole day she didnt talk to me properly, there was an expression of genuine worry was their on her face.

Things got really bizzare, when my Grand mom(mom's mom) told me a story about a greenish-yellowish eyed priest she encountered in the same central Indian jungles, years ago. I acted as if I was making fun of her, and said " do you remember if he looked like a Lizard, with skin like a snake?" and she gave me the same reaction like my mother did. She said, "Some-things are to be answered only through meditation and seeking god," and then she diverted the topic to Krishna and Ram and other Mythological stories.

This is where I had this urge to know the truth.

Forgive me if asking questions makes you uncomfortable, but given the
situation you put forth, I have questions. I am not coming here to simply
read something, and blindly believe it and not question it's validity.

I understand that you are looking for other folks who have experienced
these things, but be careful not to just blindly believe what they tell you
either. It's ok to question things.

So here I go with some more questions:
If your vision was first person as you suggested, then how could you tell
that everyone was in a deep slumber? It seems you must have been facing
the window in order to describe the moon and reptilian coming out of the
fog. So how could you know what the rest of the people on the bus were
doing at night in the middle of night in a jungle. Pretty dark, no? We can
assume they were sleeping, perhaps you were too.

These questions are only meant to help you be more descriptive and help
me understand. How this all went down.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Considering you are that 2 year old child who has now “Matured” (insert laughter) there is no need to bring said child back. The point is that nobody can take what you say to be true unless you can absolutely independently prove the existence of the reptilian. That proof could be say a photo, video, forensic evidence, independent whiteness accounts or the results of a independent investigation.

My reason for writing long posts was not to express a “obsession” with myself its purely through boredom, thank you for taking the time to read them.

My reasoning behind talking about the “lesser mortals” and your boasting of your academic qualifications(which are questionable) was not because of any “bruised ego” I may have or any other insecurities you wish to pass on to me. Rather it was just to illustrate why I think you have delusions of grandeur.

On the issue of mortality, I go with the philosophy that we are all mortal (I think it’s actually a biological fact). I do not think I am more or less mortal than anybody else and that we are all as “mortal” as each other.

You did not see a reptilian, you might have saw a Iguana on a stick but not a lizard man

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No problem, here we go. Probably a video enactment might help. But I will try my best in English language

See, the first thing you have to know is, the Country is India and it has some really strangely built buses, which have open windows. where I was sitting with my mom, It was last row of the seating arrangement. I always had a special attraction for that seat since it allows the person sitting to view every one else in the bus.

secondly, when I say every one else was in deep slumber, obviously this Visual memory remains with me. and as I grew up I kept thinking about the visual events. So, I remember one more thing was that people were all calm. No one was talking or even murmuring in the Bus, so I thought they all were sleeping! :O
And in India if you aint talking while travelling then it means only one thing, you are obviously sleeping.

I looked around for mom, she was asleep. I looked around for some other folks in adjacent seats, they were sleeping too. when I looked around there was no noise, other than a cricket's chirping.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Hey I am a very arrogant person, that’s just who I am can’t help it. But the last thing I want to do is upset you or hurt your feelings. Just because I happen to think everything you are saying is the preverbal horse excrement does not mean I have a problem with you personally, how could I, when I don’t know you.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Look mate, since I dont know you neither you know me, I havent been arrogant with you until you gave me some special treatment.

I simply ignore anyone who is arrogant, I cant have a sane discussion with such a person. My EX was always shouting at everyone.
One day she was shouting at me, because I lent some money to an acquittance, who was in dire need of it. I simple left her at the Cafe and walked out! why? because she was being rude and arrogant. And I need polite people to have a logical discussion with. And she was shouting all the time. And that was the reason we broke up. Thank god!! I felt like Jack Sparrow the day she moved out of my life. Now am eyeing this curly hair girl
she has a coool head too... and deep eyes, and brownish skin wow!
Obviously I cant reveal these things to her ever!

If you want to be abusive and arrogant, because you want to bust your stress, then let me know in advance I will need to lubricate my shock resistors in advance.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You can’t have a conversation with a arrogant person, this coming from the guy who claims when he was 2 years old a reptilian visited him and told him he was the lords star child telepathically. Nice story about the ex really relevant, did you lubricate your stress shock absorbers for her? I know I am arrogant but I am really not attempting to insult you personally it’s just your thread I have a problem with, so let’s try to get back to civility, I want help show you that you were not visited by a reptilian so lets try this.

Do you really think that a reptilian vested you when you were two?

If so Can you prove this?

Is it possible this was the result of a dream, hallucination or do you have some other plausible explanation for your reptilian visitor?

How open are you to this being just a figment of your imagination ?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying. I have been reading other posts and
while they are a bit harsh, I must agree that there is no
proof that reptilians exist though. This, paired with the idea
that regression can and has created false memories for
some patients leads me to the conclusion that your regression
experience may have felt real and seemed real, but I think you
projected recent ideas and theories in which you were curious
about in to your experience. It does happen.

While your families reactions seem odd, You must admit, you
did ask odd questions.

Enjoy your stay here at ATS.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Am sorry but I may not agree to what you said. You are hell bent on being a skeptic.

If you benefit in anyway by discrediting my experience, then fine go ahead, do it. Because, being on either side isnt going to benefit me in any major way.

what can I do if the regression technique gave out the conversation like that? mortal/immortal. Seriously I dont even care if I was or wasnt born for any purpose. All I was trying to seek was if there exists any entity like that, like the one I experienced.
I had a doubt on my own brain for sometime, if I was a Schizo..I checked and got it rechecked. I am perfectly normal human-being, with some extra ordinary observation powers.
Sorry I am not like David Icke types. I just had an experience, I wanted to know if there are such beings in existence. If they do, I would want to meet them. And live my normal kool scientist life, where I dont have to worry about the damn corporate pressures.
Listen to some Pink Floyd with a Mug of beer and some good cigarettes on the weekend.
Well, my ex woah! I am lucky I got myself out of all that! My mom was the most delighted person to know about the break up

My dad : "Dont worry, another one will come "
Well, the latest girl is nice, nice
very nice. Damn!!!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Karthik1981]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Thats why I said in the beginning, I cant reach a definitive conclusion myself.

If discrediting my experience has got any real benefit to you, then you can gladly go ahead.

It doesnt make an iota of difference to me. Because, my experience is with me. Alive and I know what I felt.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Calling me a sceptic in this thread is like saying Michal Jackson might have had a nose job, it’s a pretty big understatement.

I don’t benefit from it other than it helps relieve my conic boredom however it might benefit you in the long term. I noticed you didn’t answer any of my questions, which speaks volumes. I am sorry but i think it’s now evident that everything you have said has been untrue and this thread should be moved to the Hoax forum. I don’t really know why you are starting to talk about pink Floyd or your ex girlfriend all its doing is distracting form the mean them of the thread.

Sounds to me like your either lying or your regression technique showed you a old dream or something like that, one thing’s for sure you didn’t see a reptilian and you’re not the lords star child.

You should try writing some sci-fi, just don’t confuse sci-fi with science fact.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Thank you, answers to your questions are already posted long back in the thread posts. so kindly care to read them.So there is no point of twisting your questions and presenting them again and again. There is nothing more to the experience and nothing less to the experience. I rest my case!

secondly, I am no more interested in carrying this discussion any further with you.

Thirdly, I think this is a Gray zone. And you may go and complain to the Mods to move this to Hoax forums. I dont give a Donkey's testicles where this thread ends up.

Pink Floyd, Ex and Beer:I found nothing else interesting to talk about with you,someone who just is bored like hell and is trying to kill his time.

am off to bed now. Good luck with moving this to Hoax forum. And Yeah Am Lord's star child, every one is!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I hope you find what you seek, and that our Air, can be Saved.

Belive what your Heart tells you..!

These lesser mortals.. Should have Theirs torn out..

Peace and Love

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Yaxkin]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Yaxkin

Thanks Yaxin.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join