It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Reptilian Encounter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I had gone through a regression analysis, after reading up people's encounter with Reptilians. The first memory of my life itself was an encounter with some being who looked like a Lizard. I didnt remember what happened, after he lift his hood. But when I went through regression technique, I came to know what had happened exactly after that, just read on the account, I have even written a blog on this encounter.
That was November 1983, was a full moon night. Chilly for some, but not so chilly for the two year old boy-child(me), I was sitting in my mother’s lap; traveling across the jungles of central India. This is going to be the first memory of my life. This is the opening of the world for me as I know it today. The bus had just halted, somewhere, the driver had gone somewhere. My mother and rest of the folks in the bus were in deep slumber. I could see all their eye lids shut in the full moon’s glare. Hold on a second, was the sky glaring? Oh yes it was! Brilliant as it may be described, was the night sky. As I was peeping outside the window, a figure comes out of the winter fog. The figure was covered in a hood, and I could sense the figure was a male. So tall was the figure,that he made it almost to the upper end of the window, he lifts the hood and looks straight into the my eyes. His eyes were yellow a texture so rich, only god could have created that. His face was like a reptile. I wasn’t afraid or frightened, I was just calm. A calmness never to be experienced by me in the coming life. I felt the calmness during the regression technique as well. Its not possible to describe the exact state of that calmness. And the sense of mystery, All I can say is there are certain pieces of Music which I heard recently and they strike the same cord. To name a few: Pink Floyd's: Signs of life and DJ Sasha's: " Magnetic North Derek Howell Remix"

The Reptilian came closer, a session of telepathy started, and the reptilian said, “Dear little one, I just came to see you my old friend. In this life you will come across the obstacles, move not! Don’t give up ever. You are born never to loose. Its time for you to give something back to the lord’s creation.
Technology will be the friend of yours. A woman will be sent to help you out and to inspire you in your purpose, to do greater good to the mankind. Never let her go away from you. You have a purpose to serve the mankind, the technology you would play with. All your life people will use you. well, let them do that they are lesser mortals and will never be of your league. Remember, do something about the earth’s air. Its time for me to go. I shall meet you again when you outlive your purpose, lord’s star child!”
And the figure disappeared in the winter fog. This is how I remember the world. The first memory, of my life.

Through out my life to the present day, I have had strange experiences, which are semi-dream like states. I have visited that jungle recently, it felt very calm with a heavy presence of Rebels and Jungle Police forces fighting each other everyday.

No I have never been on Drugs, I have smoked only Cigarettes and had some really good Hefe Weissen Beers when I went to Germany for my Masters course in engineering.
I work and live in India now. I have been declared mentally healthy by the Psychiatrists and I am MENSA international member with IQ of 145 plus. I alos have seven IEEE publications in MEMS.
I am sorry, I am just saying that these incidences of my life have been intriguing me. Sometimes I need to tell people that I am not mad, I am healthy like every one else, just that these encounters are true. Not my imagination.
And I decided to post this on ATS because I felt, if someone out there is there, with a similar experience, kindly contact me.
Karthik

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Are you a fan of David Icke's work?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CheapShotArtist

No, I didnt knew his name until recently. I went through some of his work, but it seemed retarded to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Karthik1981

I could not agree more

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Just be careful with the save the world stuff the world will go to extraordinary lengths to NOT be saved...and remember the shepherd is also the butcher.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Thanks, I think what the visitor said to me was to do something about the AIR!! Recently I dreamt that I built a super structure or something to clean the Air of my Home town.

I sometimes wonder if I am retarded or am normal!! grrrr

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karthik1981

All I can say is there are certain pieces of Music which I heard recently and they strike the same cord. To name a few: Pink Floyd's: Signs of life and DJ Sasha's: " Magnetic North Derek Howell Remix"

lol

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Really, they do, man! at this moment I am going through people's personal accounts of encounter.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
You are neither retarded nor normal. You are something completely different, and to my mind, better. It seems like that was an underlying theme in the Reptilian's message.

Or you're psychotic. The big thing is not to hurt anyone.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
OK, the big thing is to not hurt ME (or anything I consider mine). Please.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Evergreen

HUH? Kindly give up the habit of being cryptic atleast once

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Just be yourself, do be good to others, forgive and forgave and ask to be forgiven. Live normally that is all you need to do.

There might be missions or there wasnt any, in any way you are doing the best as you know how, so be cheerful man.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

All your life people will use you. well, let them do that they are lesser mortals and will never be of your league.

Did that lizard really say that or is it your own opinion of yourself?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

The Telepathy session I never remembered until I went through regression technique.

During the regression technique these were the things I told the Doctor when I was hypnotized and taken back to that time. But, I dont remember people using me in my real life. I think, I might have been used the same way as anyone else might have been used.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Very interesting.

I know of these hooded ones. They exist just outside our dimension.

A lot of people have interdimensional encounters during a mist, too.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

so what have you done to save the air for us mortals?

I once seen a reptile in my dream after listening to coast to coast
go to sleep listening to that and you see the maddest shil,lol
but its not real

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Hey, Karthik.
Actually, I was referring to the "lesser mortals, out of your league" part.
Narratives about some otherworldly entity informing the protagonist that he/she is some 'special person with a mission to help humankind' too often contain this narcissistic element to be a coincidence.
This, to me, points to the story as being fabricated by the mind. Of course, this is only my opinion and I hope you don't take it the wrong way.
All the best.

Edited to fix weird link error.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by jeanvaljean]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Do you know any other person who has encountered something similar.

One of my colleague at workplace meditates a lot, and was telling something regarding the other dimensions and purpose of each of our lifes, based on the chakras.

I have a strong hunch that this guy did have some interactions. but, not opening up.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jeanvaljean

Exactly was my feeling too. regarding that statement, and started looking for patterns.

Like most people who kind of fall in too much love with themselves etc.
But, most of the folks of that kind I came across, either had some traumatic incidence taking place in early childhood or late teens.

I had nothing of that sort, I am the lone child of my parents and had a very happy childhood, with constant lessons of reality. I didnt have any real friends to bank upon.But whomever I had, were kind to me. My simple philosophy of life has been :"If something inside me tells me to help the other person, I do it and move away, I dont even expect a thank you"

Ofcourse, I have been a loner by choice, because I wanted to study as much as possible. If this loner life I chose, has some implications, then I would want to explore.

Even if I leave out that Lesser Mortals part, I still get intrigued by some other incidences in my life. e.g. Seeing strange cities with tall skyscrappers. Buildings which are actually alive. some bio-mechanical entities etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join