It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there ETs walking among us?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Using the albino argument is a far stretch, but, just because something can be, doesn't mean it is. There is not enough data as yet to make a determination.

Have any idea on the frequency of occurance of European looking african albinos? I'm betting it is very small, almost nonexistant.

There are many articles on the Internet that discuss phenotype - haplogroup / genotype mapping. Many of them seem to indicate that this a valid bit of information across several species..There are always going to be rare instances where the "rule" is not followed, however, these are rare. And I'm thinking far worse than the 1 in 20,000 generally for an albino.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You said you'd show me your face. You still have not.

Also you said you look European without any European genes, meaning you are African-Indian or somewhere there

This is simple.

Indians:

www.newsmix.se...

look Caucasian.

In fact you pretty much are proving that albino Indians are the origins of Caucasians.

Bam

www.marketing-blog.biz...

Bam

www.deffner.org...

And Bam

farm1.static.flickr.com...

How much proof do you need for you to be human?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

In fact you pretty much are proving that albino Indians are the origins of Caucasians.

How much proof do you need for you to be human?

When did I say I'd show my face? I don't remember that.

You haven't presented any information that might indicate that I am albino.

Albinoism seems to be something that is shared equally across all species. They generaly are pigment impared. Especialy in the reds, browns, and yellows. Given that the odds of an albino is 1 in 20,000, spred over just 200 populations, So the odds become 1 in 2, 000, 000 that a given population spawns an albino. Adding the odds associated with having European features very significanty alters the probability of the event.

In the end the odds of being an "Indo-African albino with European features" become, perhaps, slightly better than my ET hypthosis. Fortunately we can test for albinoism, and I already have a test like that planned.

So, we shall see.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Gorman 91.....

I've already done that.

Did you miss it?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I will direct you to my photo, And, as far as the African aspect goes; do I look like some from somalia, even if albino? The answer is clearly no. If this condition is a factor, then, it will have to wait for more extensive testing, to be revealed.

That seems to say you will show your face. So... yea.

In addition to this you F'd up your math. Because Indians and Africans can be born with European features. Maybe you have missed it, but Indians are basically black Caucasians. So really, all you'd need is an albino Indian, and nothing more. That, and you'r whole story is dead. I have shown you albino Indians. So your claim is dead.

Indo-African people have Caucasian features. And they can be albino. IE, you are one of them.

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

did he show his face? I am not sure.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I will direct you to my photo, And, as far as the African aspect goes; do I look like some from somalia, even if albino? The answer is clearly no. If this condition is a factor, then, it will have to wait for more extensive testing, to be revealed.

Well, perhaps to you.

In addition to this you F'd up your math. Because Indians and Africans can be born with European features. Maybe you have missed it, but Indians are basically black Caucasians. So really, all you'd need is an albino Indian, and nothing more. That, and you'r whole story is dead. I have shown you albino Indians. So your claim is dead.

Indo-African people have Caucasian features. And they can be albino. IE, you are one of them.

You have shown a possibility and nothing more. And, there currently isn't any evidence to know either way. The point is now moot until further testing is done. Perhaps early next year.

No ... sorry; the claim is very much alive and well. You haven't provided any evidence that even remotely suggests albinoism. All you have shown is the possibility, and provided no probability data so that we may gage its relevence, and importantance.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

wtf are you talking about man? It has been proven. Seen the pictures? Something you have not.

Lets go down this again.

Your proof is your DNA.

You have stated you are of indo-African decent, or at least your dna does

You have stated you look Caucasian.

We have proven that Indians look Caucasian

We have proven that Indians can be albino.

We have proven that there are different varieties of albinism.

You state that this is your primary proof.

Occam's razor states that is far more likely you are human than not.

The case is closed. You are an albino Indian. All the proof is here in this thread. No proof points to you being alien. All proof points to you being albino.

Exactly what case do you have left?

In order for this discussion to continue, you must now state HOW I am wrong. Because thus far you have not.

Oh, and excuse me but "I will direct you to my photo", is not an opinion that you will show me your photo. it means you will direct me to your photo. IE, see it.

Your case is utterly in shambles. There is no evidence left. You cannot explain why you are right, not why I am wrong.

What are you even arguing about anymore?

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

wtf are you talking about man? It has been proven. Seen the pictures? Something you have not.

Lets go down this again.

Yes, let us.

Your proof is your DNA.

Yes.

You have stated you are of indo-African decent, or at least your dna does

You have stated you look Caucasian.

We have proven that Indians can be albino.

We have proven that Indians look Caucasian

Actually, while it may be true that some Indians may have caucasian features, it is far the whole. So, all we can say is; Some Indians look caucasian.

The case is closed. You are an albino Indian. All the proof is here in this thread. No proof points to you being alien. All proof points to you being albino.

Again we have no evidence as to whether I have the albino gean, or not. I think it is a bit early to make that assumpsion. I realize that you may not see it quite that way. But, there is personal experience included in my original "leap". So, while, I made a "leap", I at least had some direction, and,knowledge of which way to "leap". You, on the other hand, seem to leap at anything that fits for the moment.

In order for this discussion to continue, you must now state HOW I am wrong. Because thus far you have not.

Then you have not been paying attention. You have no evidence that I have the albino gene. That area of the genome has not been tested, and won't be for several months. It is not logical, reasonable, nor intelligent to make a decision on albino issue until the testing is done.

Oh, and excuse me but "I will direct you to my photo", is not an opinion that you will show me your photo. it means you will direct me to your photo. IE, see it.

Well, I guess you havent viewed the online document. If you look there you will see it. If it is not what you want ... oh well.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hello: are there alien ETs among us? If there are what proof would I have to show except some mysterious remains of a crystal skull that has never been found? Or, prehaps other things like an 1,800s UFO crash over Texas that describes radiation poisening on a village of a wrecked cigar shaped UFO? Perhaps we should stop looking to the skies and look to ourselves on this question and don't ask if but who are the aliens among us? They have been among us for some 2,000 years and have underground UFO bases and a base on the Moon. Aliens among us are all around us inside a 4th dimension of time and space -- some of these aliens are good and some are bad. Where was it in Ancient India and Japan I believe there are tales of UFO battles in the skies indicating it to be true there are multiple aliens from other worlds who have been visiting earth. I am one of the Enlightened Ones, my code starchild name is Celestian Falcon, i am a star child sent by the aliens; we are here now.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Celestian Falcon
They have been among us for some 2,000 years and have underground UFO bases and a base on the Moon. Aliens among us are all around us inside a 4th dimension of time and space -- some of these aliens are good and some are bad.

Sorry, that's nothing but pure conjecture or personal opinion and not to be confused with fact.

You not only hurt your own credibility when you speak in such rigid terms, you hurt the field of UFOlogy in general. It's that kind of talk that has made UFOlogy the laughing stock that it is today. Pat yourself on the back!

I am one of the Enlightened Ones, my code starchild name is Celestian Falcon,

Was Millennium Falcon already taken?

i am a star child sent by the aliens; we are here now.

No your not! You appear confused at best.

IRM

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfaRedMan.....

I am an alien.

What are you gonna do about it?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I went through your document.

You lied.

The listed repeats are found in European populations.

D3S1358

www.springerlink.com...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

THOR1

www.uniduesseldorf.de...

TPOX

www.uniduesseldorf.de...

FGA

www.uniduesseldorf.de...

D5S818

www.uniduesseldorf.de...

D7S820

www.uniduesseldorf.de...

D8S1179

www.uniduesseldorf.de...

vWA (you slept it wrong)

www.uniduesseldorf.de...

D13S317

www.uniduesseldorf.de...

PENTA “E”

www.uniduesseldorf.de...

D16S539

www.uniduesseldorf.de...

D18S51

www.uniduesseldorf.de...

D21S11

www.uniduesseldorf.de...

PENTA “D”

www.uniduesseldorf.de...

Do tell. What is your defense now? Do I really have to disprove every piece of proof you post? This is quite boring. My biomed major friends could probably do this for their afternoon tea time brain exercises.

I am an architect major. I still know biology more than you.

So what's your defense now. Because at most, we now know you are either German, Polish, or some Eastern European. I would put bets on German.

Anything else for me to destroy from your evidence bin?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

did he show his face? I am not sure.

wow i miss this one Native Americans (Indians ) Black Caucasians ?
I have heard the Term Black Irish tho ( Cherokee White Mix )

Research Much ? You Know there is 5 Races that can be traced for your Continental Origin in your DNA right ? European, African , Native American!!!!!!!!!!!!! , Asian!! South Asian Indian(India) East Asian (Oriental) The Only Mixture that became a New Breed Basically in the New World is the Hispanics AKA Mestizo's Spanish/Native American Mixture in Mexico & and Parts of South America

tho Spain for a Fact is a Mixed Country of Celtic,Gaul,Roman,Arabic,African
People a melting pot over the Centuries ever since the Moor Wars Invasion of Spain

ohh heck here ya go Research this site will ya please ...
Race & History News and Views
By Nicholas Wade, NY Times

For Sale: A DNA Test to Measure Racial Mix
www.raceandhistory.com...

Working with Dr. Mark Shriver of Pennsylvania State University, DNAPrint Genomics has developed SNP's that are diagnostic of a person's continent of origin, Dr. Frudakis said. These five geographical areas correspond to the major human population groups or races, those of "Native American, East Asian, South Asian, European, sub-Saharan African, etc.," according to the company's Web site.

What do I know I'm just like the Hispanics I am only Just a Celtic Indian (I am one Third Native Two Thirds Celtic ) See My Avatar!
I wonder if Native Americans were a Race from another World ?
Just watch out for those Negative Blood People ! as some Site claim there are mostly the ones that are Abducted By Aliens !
Opps

Ever thought that some Indians look Caucasian because there was a Whitey in the mix ? Its Rare seeing a True 100% Native Now

Sorry but in this Picture i Dont see any whites except for the Man in the Middle he is 100% White!!! for sure

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfaRedMan.....
I am an alien.
What are you gonna do about it?

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa.
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy
to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming
to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

IRM

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I went through your document.

You lied.

The listed repeats are found in European populations.

Well, there ya go again, trying to say that just becatsu a car and the space shuttle have some of the same bolts, they are the same.

Again, the values of individual marker repeats is not the issue. You could find those very same values in a Chimpanzee. However, when taken as a set, the same values tell a vastly different story.

You are trying to push forward two possibilities here, One (just above) doesn't work, simply because genetic biology doesn't work that way, The other, while a better argument, has no supporting evidence. There is no evidence that I'm albino.

I think this has gone on long enough, you obviously aren't interested in the truth, only is foisting your own personal theories, non of which are based in science or logic. Time to quit.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

What I was saying is that it is not abnormal to see what seems to be an outsider amongst 100% ethnic people and that person still be 100% ethnic to his fellowship.

Pigment is just a series a genes that control color. They are just as mutagen capable as any gene. And it's quite easy because most mutations do not do harm. Genes that do not play a vital role in viability commonly are the first to mutate and evolve because they can do so without killing the viability of the species.

Aliens have not touched races. native Americans are Asians, Australians, and Celts who landed in America.

The first group of people to land in America where aboriginal Australians. The second were Asians, the third were Celts. All before the vikings or Columbus. And there are numerous examples of Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians crash landing.

There is no need for aliens on Earth. So why should there be? Did you know that there is a 50/50 chance that aliens with anything similar to us would have dextro Dna? IE, it goes the opposite direction than ours. It would make us poisonous to each other.

There is also just as much a chance that the thing's brain developed down a totally alien pathway, making a hybrid utterly impossible without first completely redesigning the human genome. What happens for species that don't even have a cerebrum? Or have a totally different brain altogether. What of species whose DNA is methane based? Or Silicon based?

The chances of a species having even the remotely smallest bit of compatibility with humans to even do anything to them is so remote that you are more likely to succeed in creating a human-banana hybrid.

If aliens have visited, they never landed. They never even sent people. They sent a probe to scan us and went their merry way.

No. Time to quit because you lost.

If taken as a whole, you are Polish or German. Because all the values are within the .1-.2 range for people from there.

There is nothing abnormal with your DNA. And like I mentioned, the chances of aliens even having relative DNA is slim to none.

Glad you quit. if I see your posts again I will kill your spam there too.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Well, actually, in this case by "Indians" we mean South Asian, as opposed to Native Americans. However, the whole idea of albinoism being involved, is, at the present, wholly unfounded. There is this issue of no evidence to support it.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

No. Time to quit because you lost.

If taken as a whole, you are Polish or German. Because all the values are within the .1-.2 range for people from there.

There is nothing abnormal with your DNA. And like I mentioned, the chances of aliens even having relative DNA is slim to none.

Glad you quit. if I see your posts again I will kill your spam there too.

Again, you aren't showing your work.

0,1 - 0,2: what do these numbers mean, what do they relate to? And, I'm sorry, but the whole doesn't make me polish or german. As I have already said, there were no population matches in the European database. SHow us where that match is.

You might want to go here: www.dnaconnections.com... and learn how to read DNA panels.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The ranges. IE, amount present in a population, of the strands you gave us, were all within the amounts for Europeans. In fact, we can pretty much show you are easter European, not Spanish, and somewhere North of Macedonia.

All the ranges are within the same. You told me to look at the whole. I did. Please do the favor of pointing out how the whole is different? I showed you the links. Every one of them goes under eastern European genes. Every one of them show the same origins. Perhaps you should learn how to read DNA.

Listen. I actually got a test for this stuff in a college course. I AM a mutant freak. I have a missing muscles in my arm, I can control my iris size, and I lack a few genes that are suppose to show up on a PTC test. This is what you are suppose to see in those tests.

sites.google.com...

I had none. Zip. No genes. I can't taste bitterness. I can down sour milk as if it was water. And I have an ironclad stomach to go with it, which is actually lower for some reason, so I can't even puke if I wanted to.

If anyone here is alien it's me. The only difference is I know I'm just a mutant because I was literally 3rd from the last egg of my mother before she ran out. That's where mutations show up.

So excuse me if my BS meter's are off the charts, but I'm a bigger mutant then what you are claiming to be, and I am not alien. Meaning you are very very very likely human.

There is this issue of no evidence to support it.

Like yourself?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The ranges. IE, amount present in a population, of the strands you gave us, were all within the amounts for Europeans. In fact, we can pretty much show you are easter European, not Spanish, and somewhere North of Macedonia.

All the ranges are within the same. You told me to look at the whole. I did. Please do the favor of pointing out how the whole is different? I showed you the links. Every one of them goes under eastern European genes. Every one of them show the same origins. Perhaps you should learn how to read DNA.

Yes, one can plainly see that each and every falls with in the the realm of normal. How about the sequence, the combination of values?

You should visit the European Network of Forensic Science Institutes (European DNA population data) at: str-base.org... Plug the numbers in and see what it says.

It will tell you that there is no match, and that the probability of match aprox. 5.00E-13 ([0.0000000000005] 1:50,000,000,000,000). Kinda of slim odds for ya there.

In both of these panels, it is not how common the markers (not genes) are, but rather the combination of markers and their values in combination.

Also, as I have already pointed out, these same markers with acceptable repeats, can be found in the Chimpanzee. Does that make him Human?

So excuse me if my BS meter's are off the charts, but I'm a bigger mutant then what you are claiming to be, and I am not alien. Meaning you are very very very likely human.

There is this issue of no evidence to support it.

Like yourself?

I'm sorry your BS meter is broken. As is your ability to interpret, and understans this data. Your dogged insistance to bring up and use points that have been shown incorrect is amazing, wrong, but amazing.

You actually have a valid point with the albinoism, but, as I pointed out; there is no evidence to know, either way. I also pointed out that it is testable, and a "traits" panel is being planned for the next round. It remains the only plausable argument against my conclusion. Thanks.

And, you are wrong, I do have evidence, and there will be more. It may ultimately prove I'm Human (I very seriously doubt it, but that crosses over inth the personal experience realm, and may not be a valid argument here). But, that hasn't happened yet, and the evidence is does indicate that there is some a bit strange.

So ... I'm going to suggest that we agree to disagree for the time being.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join