It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November keeps bugging me...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
November 2010 is really starting to irritate me. I keep thinking about this month as if something major is going to happen. I have read about how November is going to be a bad month but I read every day about this week, month, or year is going to be bad. However, this month is different for some reason. It keeps creeping back in my head like a bad song.

I just get this feeling that something bad is going to happen in that month. The bad thing is Nov. is only a few months away. Well, I guess I just have to wait and see what is in store. Hopefully nothing will happen and I can
at this post when looking back at it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Oh God i hope it`s not bad!!!!! It`s my Birthday in November

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't know. I've been reading posts all year that something was coming in Spring...then Summer...then "late" Summer...now Autumn.

I haven't seen a riot, revolt, food shortages, false miracle, government collapse, economic collapse or ANYTHING out of the ordinary.

Gulf Disaster...bleh. Israel potential war...bleh. Shakeup in Washington...bleh. Nothing unusual to a guy that's been around.

I'll bet in November you'll have a bad feeling about January. Not blaming you. It's just the sentiment on ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You are doing great guys...keep it up...if we predict something "BAD" will happen for every single month when that month is a couple months away...we will keep the anxiety up and maybe eventually be right.

At that point...we can say....."HA...we predicted it".

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Your just working yourself up. Nothen bad is going to happen. I only see good coming from november and thats voting all the bad congress people out of office!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
November is also my birth-month! It is probably a Scorpio Uprising! LOL

Seriously, the 11 means Illumination. It is the reflection of the Soul with a deep message and understanding of who we really are. On a Global level this means that some may wake up to their own madness by actually seeing themselves in others.

11 is the number which represents Angels. 11 is fire. 11 is Centerstage! It is about being at the Forefront and it represents the reflection of that which we are.

If you are a sound person, if you are a sane person, if you are a good person then all you will experience is that which you see in yourself.

If you are a negative soul, an insane person, if you are a user, then all you will see is that which you are. It will be frightening for so many!

Do not fear this Message. It is there to teach and guide us how not to be, and to begin to see how we should be. Because we all know what is right and what is wrong; even the evil ones.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You got that right!

If I were going to try and sell a conspiracy theory right now, though, I would make it 'happen' in November. Then I would put the 'dots' out there for whackos to connect.

November elections.
Obama ratings down.
Unemployment still near 10%.
All incumbents down in pre-election polls.
False flag.
Elections cancelled.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
We had been advised by those beings among us that an event will occur on Thanksgiving Day, November 25th, 2010 between 5:00 - 6:30 am ET.

I was made aware of this date approx. 2 years ago that also included the correct date of the Chilean earthquake.

Many people have been fearing and describing a 'dread event' for November 2010.

I can't go into much detail other than we are trying to clarify what will actually happen and where through remote viewing and other qualified psychic tools. I am confident that those in power have been made aware of this.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Medieval1028
We had been advised by those beings among us that an event will occur on Thanksgiving Day, November 25th, 2010 between 5:00 - 6:30 am ET.

I was made aware of this date approx. 2 years ago that also included the correct date of the Chilean earthquake.
Did you start a thread about this?
2nd line.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

Yeah. Is this a goof or do you mean it for reals?

Thanka.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by Medieval1028

Yeah. Is this a goof or do you mean it for reals?

Thanka.

I'm very serious about this. I have been involved in documenting a re-occurring alien abduction case for a few years.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Your just working yourself up. Nothen bad is going to happen. I only see good coming from november and thats voting all the bad congress people out of office!

Maybe that's the reason for the bad feeling; another congress that's going to screw us over. Pay me more than $100,000 and I'll run for congress.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
omfg i know whats going to happen!
me and the girlfriend are ganna do something nice to celiebrate our 5 years of hell,
yay ^_^

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
On a similar note, I predict that sometime in the future, something will happen somewhere to somebody.
I guarantee this.

Now isn't that something?

And just to save time, I'll say "I told you so" now.

[edit on 10/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I can't go into much detail other than we are trying to clarify what will actually happen and where through remote viewing and other qualified psychic tools. I am confident that those in power have been made aware of this.

Can you clarify exactly who "we" is? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Maybe its because of the overplayed sone November, 18 by drake.

its stuck in the back of my friggin head too.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I'm thinking Novermber 2011. That's 3 days after Octobr 28, 2011. Just a hunch.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
I don't know. I've been reading posts all year that something was coming in Spring...then Summer...then "late" Summer...now Autumn.

I haven't seen a riot, revolt, food shortages, false miracle, government collapse, economic collapse or ANYTHING out of the ordinary.

Gulf Disaster...bleh. Israel potential war...bleh. Shakeup in Washington...bleh. Nothing unusual to a guy that's been around.

I'll bet in November you'll have a bad feeling about January. Not blaming you. It's just the sentiment on ATS.

I agree. Even Edgar Cayce's prophecy of a Volcano in Iceland, followed by a large Earthquake in South America, followed by further massive worldwide economic and social collapse in July or August (on top of what has already occurred), only seems to be correct on the first two. He predicted all of this to happen in 2010. I guess he has about 2 more weeks to get the last part right.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.
Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!
Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

But seriously. Something's coming down the pike, and we better keep our eyes open.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Oi Vey. Saying that you were given the date of the Chilean earthquake after the fact is easy. Are you able to point us to any posts that you put up where you posted the correct date and time BEFORE the Chilean earthquake?

"An event will occur"? That's VERY vague. My alarm clock going off early in the morning could be classed as "an event". Unless you can give some specifics as to time, place, and specific event, and it takes place exactly as you have been "told", I call a crock of the brown stuff on this one.

Your response, as always from this type of prediction, will be that "it doesn't work that way".

You're confident that those in power have been made aware? What gives you this confidence, exactly?

I do believe in a lot of psychic powers (my best friend is a clairvoyant, psychic, metaphysical healer, and does some VERY interesting things with energy - real power, not just some supposed positive/negative energy crap), but this prediction is a crock.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join