It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver Stone: Jewish control of the media is preventing free Holocaust debate

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Im new to the board here. I did not realize how many anti semitic people are on this board after reading this .

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
yeah i'm not one to follow the crowd unless i'm convinced the crowd is right and that's rare lol

i'm gonna say that it was probably more than 6 million. who knows how many died in stalin's gulags and siberian death camps. in fact, to this day, they don't know the exact number of people who died there but its in the millions. add that to the fact stalin ended up being just as jew hating as hitler did...
of course, stalin didn't like christians or muslims either. in fact, i don't think he liked anybody lol

Why is the Jewish holocaust so important, but non of these:

The Soviet Holocaust of Christian Russian Kulak farmers. (1924 - 1930) - 15 million exterminated!

The Holocaust of the Ukranian farmers, (1930- 1933) - 7 million starved to death.

The Holocaust of Russian political prisoners, (1919 - 1949) - 12 million perished.

The Pol Pot Communist Holocaust in Cambodia (1975) - 2.5 million slaughtered.

Armenian Holocaust by the Turks, (1915) - 1.5 million people killed.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by timeslider00

anti semitic, anti-christian, with the occasional anti-islam tossed in for good measure. i'm gonna guess that there's a general disdain for abraham in these here parts. yep. welcome to ATS, where we stereotype literally everything and everybody. around and around and around we go and where it stops, nobody knows.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Oliver Stone is another moron en par with Michael Moore...

Oliver Stone also went to Cuba and did a "liecumentary" about the situation in Cuba.

In fact, part of one of his films he did an interview of castro, and some Cubans who tried to escape the island by kidnapping a plane, and a pilot, which is what the Communist dictator claimed that happened...

In part of the "licumentary" aka "Comandante" you see Stone stay with the cameraman, and the camera rolling and castro went into a room with the accused Cubans... When they came out at least one of the Cubans was taking responsibiity and he accepted the death penalty and Stone made it sound like the man did it on his own accord....

What most probalby happened was that castro threatened these men by telling them that he would send their families to prison, or even execution, or some other similar threat if they didn't accept the sentence and played along...

Oliver Stone is another Hollywood ahole who would do anything for a few bucks even if he has to play along with a dictator such as castro...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by timeslider00
Im new to the board here. I did not realize how many anti semitic people are on this board after reading this .

Anti-Semitic, Anti-Iranian, Anti-American, Anti-[place your issue here]
Welcome to the meat grinder called ATS.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I think he was just putting it in perspective. This thread is about the Jewish cover-up of Holocaust debate after all.

I hope we can all agree humans kill each other all the time for the dumbest reasons.

"As a species we're fundamentally insane" -The Mist by Stephen King

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by timeslider00

How exactly do you get antisemitic from a thread discussing free debate of the holocaust? Also, how do you define antisemitic to begin with? A few thoughts here aside from a simple, generally directed, scattershot statement would be helpful.

And anyone running in to immediately star this statement within two seconds of its posting...same questions to you.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

oh i hear ya. i think the focus of the topic is why i keep referencing the jews in particular. since that's the topic, ya know.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm gonna go with anti-anti.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thov420
reply to post by oozyism

I think he was just putting it in perspective. This thread is about the Jewish cover-up of Holocaust debate after all.

I hope we can all agree humans kill each other all the time for the dumbest reasons.

"As a species we're fundamentally insane" -The Mist by Stephen King

Well if you put it that way then there is not discussion here.

We kill each other for stupid reasons [full stop]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

oh yeah! i forgot the anti-american one! how could i forget that one. it's the most common of all, right ahead of anti christian and anti atheist. and anti money. anti bank and anti food and anti drugs and anti medicine and ......come to think of it, this is one heckuva negative place!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by oozyism

oh i hear ya. i think the focus of the topic is why i keep referencing the jews in particular. since that's the topic, ya know.

No-No-No, why is the holocaust so important, meaning why is it always in the News, why can't we question it, why do we learn it so excessively. And as I said previously, over 60 million people died, and we are give the Jewish deaths the most importance.

Non of this makes sense, explain:

OK I'll explain:

"Since the Second World War, Jews have been treated with silk gloves. Without Auschwitz, there would be no Israel."

[Nathan Goldmann, the Founder of Israel as quoted from Paris Match, December 29, 1979]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
From 1900-1930, the world population grew from 1.6B to 2.1B (+31%)

From 1900-1930, the Jewish population in Poland grew from 1.3M to 3.5M (+169%)

There is a 138% difference between world growth rate and the Polish Jew growth rate during the same period. And this was at a time where infant mortality was still quite high. Something just doesn't jive with that +169%.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

cause it isn't just jews giving it weight. it's many christians also. and it isn't just religious jews giving it weight, but atheist and pagan jews as well. ya see, nothing is ever that cut and dry. and this goes WAAAY back in history. and i do mean waaay back. ante-diluvian, in fact.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I suspect Oliver Stone just want to draw more attention, probably for his next war movie and also probably it will be about Nazi's and the holocaust

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
From 1900-1930, the world population grew from 1.6B to 2.1B (+31%)

From 1900-1930, the Jewish population in Poland grew from 1.3M to 3.5M (+169%)

There is a 138% difference between world growth rate and the Polish Jew growth rate during the same period. And this was at a time where infant mortality was still quite high. Something just doesn't jive with that +169%.

Any links to back up your statistics? I'd be interested as well to see any further statistics form your source if possible.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Too tired to continue this. I'm just happy I know how to build a time machine. You're unofficially invited if I ever make something out of myself so I can afford to make it.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

I'm gonna go with anti-anti.

I'm anti-anti-anti.

There, now I can't be called on choosing sides.
They are all equally Worthless that includes my side!
See I can't even stand myself.

Walks away from his reflection

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It's sad that this cannot be debated properly without you being labelled or worse, imprisoned in some countries. The Germans in particular feel shame, for generations, which is inexcusable as they themselves are deceived on the truth.

It's a little known fact that Judaism actually declared war on Germany well before WWII broke out.

Not to mention the war crimes committed by the allies by the carpet bombing of Dresden.

In some respect, I feel for the German populace.

This whole thing needs to be re-opened and investigated again impartially and get the truth out and let it rest once and for all as a horrible time in human history.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
You diss the OS and they fine and jail you, in 13 countries, at my last look, which was two years ago.

Obviously something is being lied about.

I have done very little research into the Holocaust, but the mere fact that there are so many places where it is illegal to deny the official story seems to indicate that we are not being told the whole truth.

Those who speak the truth always welcome questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join