It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket

Originally posted by rusethorcain
And heeeeerr...s Ronnie!

Any Republicans out there?

And? That is evident of nothing but a viewpoint

no, this is not evidence of nothing but a viewpoint. this is evidence entered into the general public domain from a "viewpoint" of someone who is speaking as an elected official on behalf of hundreds of millions of people and addressing the assembly of the leaders of billions of other people.

...**snip**...

What is it we are looking for from this video?

what it is we are looking for from this video is consistant with the OldDragger's Original Topic, and Opening Post of this thread which reads:

"That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?"

what was said right afterwards in the same speech, was the following sentence spoken by then President Ronald Reagan, adressing the assembly of world leaders at the United Nations:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Zetans you say? Why can't you back up any of the claims in here? All you are doing is attacking people who have asked a very valid question. They have also questioned the logic many have used to come to the conclusion that aliens are visiting the Earth. Why is it that after all this research and all the media available that all we have is questionable evidence? You say WE have a closed mind. Let me refresh rusethorcains mind and give you some education. Watch this video and give us a counter argument to the video explaining how believing aliens visit the Earth can be justified using logic.

Yes the Zetans. And I am not attacking anyone at all. I have only posted the Truth.

I have already posted why you will never find substantial physical evidence as both ETs and the Government want to have total control over confirmation of ETs existence. And yes the UFO videos and documentation are questionable and goes in reference to what I have stated. Even if a UFO landed in your front yard, if an actual alien did not come forth out of the craft, then people would say it was sourced through the Government so UFO videos, no matter how wonderfully close they can come to a camera , will never be constituted as proof.

I have witnessed many UFOs even stood under two of them on separate occasions and was brought up into them during abductions. And I know without a doubt ETs do exist and are extremely active in their actions through experiences I have had with them.
Yes closed mind, a mind that is in total retaliation to the point they will not even accept any possibility no matter what a person has said or given evidence to the contrary of their belief. In this case closed to any idea that can not be answered through cold hard scientific proof which will not come about until the higher governing systems wish it to be.

And the video that you had posted about open and closed minds, this is a twisting of words, logic bomb most likely produced by skeptics to twist the mind. I am well aware how people can twist the mind and this video will not work on me. I have been trained by the best, 28 years of Grey abduction who are excellent at mind manipulation.
Did you even look at the opening theme picture on this video? It is placing scientist and atheism in the light, and driving Christianity, and People who believe in other possibilities as wrong, very one sided, so who is the one who is closed minded in this video? The side who tries to defame and twist words to their cause. If you wanted to show me a video to consider maybe one that is equally balanced.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

what percentage of your responses towards those who present you with "evidence" or "hinting of proof" which is contrary to your belief system do you begin with the mature logical response of:
?

It is not important to me but it seems that way for you and others.

this is a generalization, i think. A generalization based upon whatever it is you utilize as a basis for reference when judging the intentionality of others, i believe. the only aspects of others' intentions you can accurately gauge is what you have experienced of your own intentionalities, motives, and personal priorities.

Not everyone can stand with their hands up and say "sorry I was wrong". I get the sense that doing such a thing could be something quite "alien" to yourself. As with logic.

would i seem more logical to you if i began my rebuttal with a few
s?

Watch the video that KIZZZY posted. Nobody seems to have much to say about it.

i have watched the video that KIZZY posted. & even posted it in my stupidest thread ever. but not only have i watched the video, i actually learned something from it, and demonstrated the capacity to actually listen to what information was being relayed in the video.

these are signs of logical comprehension, critical thinking, and yes, even being relative to a thing labelled: "mature".

Take the Red Pill

you have yet to establish any evidence or proof that the pill in question is in fact "red".

you lied. logically, that is not a sign of being mature.
you have not said you were sorry to fellow ATSers for lying and presenting false information. logically, this is not a sign of being "mature".

you accuse me of being neither logical or mature, yet offer fellow ATSers little evidence or proof to substantiate that my actions and my behaviors, which are reflective of my intentionalities, are in fact not mature, and not logical.

you simply made a claim, an attack on my character, and presented no substance to support such a claim.

i, on the other hand, logically & in a mature manner, have succesfully debunked your credibility and more specifically demonstrated with proof and with evidence you lied, or at least demonstrated your inept ability to keep focus on a video for more than 35 seconds.

if you respond to this post, you do not need to quote the entire post.

and if you want to demonstrate and share your level of Maturity and prolific sense of logical reasoning, please begin your rebuttal as you do most of them, with laughing at ???
??? whatever it is you are laughing at.

thanks for the face & putting me in my place,
et

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher Originally posted by itchy_tartan_blanket

Hi there, I have edited the posted up above about this video in a response. This video is completely one sided and it's only outcome is to twist the minds of non skeptics who actually know ETs exist. Anyway, the message on my post goes into much more detail. This video does rank up there as skeptic propaganda. Actually amusing in a way but I could not stand to watch the whole thing for the twisting was so excruciating, similar to what the greys could come up with.

Here is what I posted above........

"And the video that you had posted about open and closed minds, this is a twisting of words, logic bomb most likely produced by skeptics to twist the mind. I am well aware how people can twist the mind and this video will not work on me. I have been trained by the best, 28 years of Grey abduction who are excellent at mind manipulation.
Did you even look at the opening theme picture on this video? It is placing scientist and atheism in the light, and driving Christianity, and People who believe in other possibilities as wrong, very one sided, so who is the one who is closed minded in this video? The side who tries to defame and twist words to their cause and using logic as a weapon. If you wanted to show me a video to consider maybe one that is equally balanced. "

[edit on 20-7-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.
Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?
Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.
AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.
EVERY one of you that "believes' does so on faith, not reason or science.
So, I challenge you! Steer me to just ONE, just ONE bit of proof!

kindly remove your finger from the top of the thimble and then we can get started with pouring all the water from all the oceans in it.

maybe i should go down to the daycare center and find a pre-schooler who i can argue with about the validity of the existance of the high school graduation myths and legends?

where did the foundation, the seed, the roots of the phenomenon known as cartoon aliens and alien/ufo pop culture come from?

how logical is it to assume no basis in reality exists as a template or model for marvin the martian or gazoo from the flinstones?

Who says ET doesn't exist?

ah, who am i & what do i know,
ET

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
[

[edit on 20-7-2010 by mackblack27]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

Possible Translation:

“I know better than you do.”

Esoteric Teacher’s (ET’s) initial response:

Esoteric Teacher’s (ET’s) secondary re-evaluation of opening topic after a time:

Esoteric Teacher’s (ET’s) third reaction:

Originally posted by OldDragger

This board, the entire internet is FULL OF hoax, fake, fraudulant UFO junk.
ATS is full of UFO hoaxes too.

Fake what? Hoax what? Fraudulent what?

Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?

What? What did you say OldDragger? What was that?

“Can any of you show ONE thing that isn't? That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?”

Sir, yes sir. Ok, boss.

Seems a little odd that after all these years, all this "study' there is zilch, doesn't it.

Yes, it is odd that after all these years of your studies there is “zilch” hints of proof and “zilch” hints of evidence. Very odd indeed. How many years of “study” into this subject matter are you now?

AND! NOTICE I said proof, not "unexplained", as in, this photo is unexplained. Unexplained is only proof of it being unexplained!
Not unconfirmable "eyewitness" accounts.
You want to know why UFOlogy isn't a science? Because there isn't anything to study.

Translation:
So the parameters of this thread discussion is no photographs and videos of unexplained unidentified flying objects, and no testimony from any eye witnesses to any alien and/or ufo related phenomenon?

No visual aids are appropriate for this thread?

No firsthand accounts from any species of his own kind is appropriate for this thread?

Wow, if that is the case, then why have no mods removed all the off topic posts in this thread concerning eye witness accounts, videos, and photographs?

I’m sorry, did you say that UFOlogy isn’t a science?
Can you please enlighten us as to whom the title of “Father of UFOlogy” falls upon, and the title holder's position and employment history?

what was his government job for over a decade?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The Opening Topic of this thread is:
“Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.”
“That actually is evidence, even hinting of proof?”

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cb98710c736.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

“Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.”
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d51e19810b74.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8306c0cf2197.png[/atsimg]

the opening topic said i was challenged to steer you in the way of one piece of a hint of proof or evidence.

i'm sorry things may not be as black and white as you want them to be if you are willing to ignore the gray blurry pictures.

but our ancestors did the best they could with the primitive technology they could afford.

there is more evidence on one side of the scale than there is from all the
lol:'s there are on the other side of the scale.

i'm sorry to be the one to inform you of this OldDragger, skeptics, and debunkers, and supporters and "believers" alike...

but are you sure you are going to live long enough to debunk or validate all the evidence to a satisfactory style in the minds of others, either way?

some complain the pictures are old hoaxes and fakes and fraudulant. the evidence we have is the evidence we have. start putting it into context instead of argueing with pieces of the puzzle, assume the puzzle really exists for a moment, and then ask "why?"

even if we blow the picture up for you, it is just a blurry thing in the sky that is unexplained.

exactly. it is unexplained to the "most advanced" species we know of on the planet, us. it is more explainable if you listen to what those who would be in the know have to say, or have said about the subject for hundreds if not thousands of years before us.

live long and pick a side, or wage war against the fence,
et

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Saying that nothing is there is being very close minded. I ask...
Why come on this website if you are close minded? Honestly, that is probably a very dumb mistake. Not to mention, most of the evidence would be covered up by the government(s). But go ahead and say nobody is right. Someday when you see something, nobody will have a reason to believe you, as you seem to have no reason to believe anybody else.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

no, this is not evidence of nothing but a viewpoint. this is evidence entered into the general public domain from a "viewpoint" of someone who is speaking as an elected official on behalf of hundreds of millions of people and addressing the assembly of the leaders of billions of other people.

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world." Reagan

There is no evidence entered into a "view-point"!

The fact that Reagan regards such a scenario is imaginable does not

constitute evidence of anything at all.

scenario (n)

situation, state of affairs, state, setup, circumstances, setting, development,

consequence, picture

if (n)

doubt, uncertainty, question mark, unknown, unknown quantity, gamble

stipulation, condition, rider, proviso, but (informal), qualification, provision,

reservation

what-if-analysis

The process of evaluating alternate strategies by answering the

consequences of changes to the way a job, task, learning situation, etc. is

changed.

p.s. Do you think you can modify the size of your pics please and thank you.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hey if Leonardo Da Vinci pulled off the shroud of Turin anyone can do

anything

You don't ask questions, that's your business. Do I ask questions? Damn

straight I do!

"Someone remarked, that the best way to unite all the nations on this globe

would be an attack from some other planet.

In the face of such an alien enemy, people would respond with a sense of

unity of interest and purpose" John Dewey, 1917, New York.

The 1938 War of the Worlds was funded by Rockefeller to see what the

reactions of the masses would be if we were being attacked by Aliens.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If someone is perpetrating a hoax I want to know about it. Simple as that.

btw...Your circa early 20th Century pics all have the same type of model UFO's.

It's funny how UFO's change according to the time eh? Ever notice that? I know I

I have.

1942 LA ....I took that off my YouTube channel. There was a war going on

after all. People were pretty jumpy and the photo at first looks exciting but

there is no clear anything on it. le shrug!

The other pics you have can be water drops on a lens for all I know.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

i'm sure i have a lot to learn about what goes into a speech concerning global events given by a superpower's president to the united nations general assembly (and the intentions & reasons for such a speech) from the likes of you.

i'm not convinced you know what goes into such a speech.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You don't ask questions, that's your business. Do I ask questions? Damn

straight I do!

do you have any supportive evidence to reinforce the statement that i don't ask questions? Do you have any supportive evidence to reinforce that you know what my "business" is?

Do you ask questions? Damn straight you do.

do you listen to the answers provided by the senses of those who have been in positions to know the answers to those questions?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

i'm sure i have a lot to learn about what goes into a speech concerning global events given by a superpower's president to the united nations general assembly (and the intentions & reasons for such a speech) from the likes of you.

i'm not convinced you know what goes into such a speech.

ooooooooooo ad hom eh? From the likes of me?

Gee should I get all kinds of insulted?

Funny guy!

Happy Kwanza buddy!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Geeez you presentations are so sloppy. Clean up your act over there!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cff29d8dd687.jpg[/atsimg]

Taken from the cockpit of a cessna 172 German pilot doing private flying near Big Bear Mountain in the USA.

I have done a pixel level comparison with one of Billy Meier's picture. They match pretty well. A simple copy/paste job with some blur added.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Dude,
I understand your point of view. That's fine...it's YOUR point of view. But to come on here and aggressively state that point of view with such pompousness that it is the ONLY point of view that matters, makes you arrogant and thereby voiceless. Had you come here with respect and dignity for all, you would have been somewhat taken seriously. However, you chose not to post with anything other than self-righteous piety. So, ultimately...the jokes on you my friend. Wake up, grow up, and find the b--ls to accept that you don't know everything. None of us do. Don't you have something else to do with your time? Do you just find sites that make you mad and post on them? How very sad. You must be either very lonely or very, very bored.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join