It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know anyone who is still asleep? Show them this.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SovereignMan
Very hard hitting video. I will be sure to pass this on. Proto you write some very insight-full stuff. Keep up the good work

Thanks my friend, I do what I can.

Thanks for sharing, never understimate the power of positive reinforcement and encouragement!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

That was an excellent piece of work. Thanks I plan to share it alot.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leapass

can i please just ask, who are you going to share this with? and what exactly do you think will happen? You think a 8 minute video is going to start a revolution or something? everyone who this video claims are "asleep" are not. Everybody knows we are victims of government, and the elites. We have know since a German man named Karl Marx pointed it out. When he did, many took it upon themselves to start a revolution, such as Russia, and communism rose up.

So, unless you know some people who are willing to take on the entire country and overthrow the government, you are wasting your time. These videos i feel make most of look as though we are dumbed down idiots who dont have a clue about whats going on, which isn't the case at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Gorgeous video. However, I am now waiting for the protectors of the program/machine to re-instill their version of human reality upon us. I think you know to whom I speak. The paid debunkers, the one's who are still helplessly dependent upon the system. The one's who will defend this machine to their dying breath because they either know no better, or because they are agents of the machine itself.

Lets see how it all plays out.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I really liked this video.

ATS lately has become a entertainment portal where people post all kinds of silly stuff just to see who falls for it, but videos like these refresh my memory of why I still come here.

Im curious about the real world, and in this matrix, its necessary to switch off all the propaganda channels to be able to think and be yourself.

I prefer to be part of the generation of people who rebel against this system than the generation who continues marching against disaster.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Indeed I was right. Here is the first representative of the protector of the machine. I knew it was only a matter of time.

If this is all one could contribute to such a beautiful video and the statement that was made in it, then, I truly feel sorry for you badwolf. But, I guess your name says it all...RIGHT?

Definition of bad: Definitions of bad on the Web:
* having undesirable or negative qualities; "a bad report card"; "his sloppy appearance made a bad impression"; "a bad little boy"; "clothes in bad shape"; "a bad cut"; "bad luck"; "the news was very bad"; "the reviews were bad"; "the pay is bad"; "it was a bad light for reading"; "the movie was a ...

Definition of Wolf:any of various predatory carnivorous canine mammals of North America and Eurasia that usually hunt in packs. Pack animal. Bottom feeder. Typically known for evil qualities, and one that picks on the weak. A wolf has no power of its own and requires the aid of many in order to stand with pride, lacks originality and integrity, with no sense of individuality.

It seems that you wear this badge with pride.

Bye

Namaste and Love

So, it would only make sense that you would have such an adverse reaction to something of beauty and love.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower

So, unless you know some people who are willing to take on the entire country and overthrow the government, you are wasting your time.

Your perception creates your reality.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Very annoying video for me - people like this are too stupid to 'wake up'.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Amagnon]

Those who are awake would never refer to someone else as stupid under any circumstance. So, I am merely saying to you..."wake up."

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Namaste1001,

I enjoyed the video and the music. Your message to the world is very similar to mine. Good days will come. Thank you.

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew
I mean seriously? Enlightenment for the sake of enlightenment is a waste of time.

Then you did it wrong. The negativity that you have is going to prevent you from doing it right. Bummer.

Originally posted by gncnewWhat are you doing with this enlightenment? How are you going to change the world or your own existence?

Yep, no enlightened individual has ever done anything of real value. All of mankind's history and progress is a total sham.

Originally posted by gncnewBecause you are now "awake" are you still working at the same job? Married to the same person? Taking care of the same kids? Driving the same car?

You could do that, or you could do more. The possibilities are clearer. It sounds like you're pretty concerned about what it has to offer only in the material. That's pretty sad.

Originally posted by gncnewI'm NOT trying to be an ass here -

Well, you've not tried too hard.

Originally posted by gncnewbut all I see are a bunch of self absorbed people pontificating about their "enlightenment" that really amounts to some ridiculous "I am my own god" inner feel-good spirituality.

Teaching the worth of the will and self and understanding and experiencing the oneness of the universe is self absorbed? Knowing and identifying ones place in cosmic consciousness is pontificating?

You've shown me the way. I should be blindly throwing my faith and hope into a fictionalized God (feelgood proxy) and just get it over with. Would you be so kind as to pick one out of a hat for me? Just any one will do, since it doesn't matter now that my will and identity doesn't mean anything. There's no reason to understand the Universe or myself. Just feed me grain and tell me when it's time to work.

It's not about blinders. Even if you take off your blinders you have way too many hangups to know yourself.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leapass

can i please just ask, who are you going to share this with? and what exactly do you think will happen? You think a 8 minute video is going to start a revolution or something? everyone who this video claims are "asleep" are not. Everybody knows we are victims of government, and the elites. We have know since a German man named Karl Marx pointed it out. When he did, many took it upon themselves to start a revolution, such as Russia, and communism rose up.

So, unless you know some people who are willing to take on the entire country and overthrow the government, you are wasting your time. These videos i feel make most of look as though we are dumbed down idiots who dont have a clue about whats going on, which isn't the case at all.

Keeping silent when you now crimes are being committed makes you just as guilty as those committing the crimes. I make no apologies for spreading a positive message in a time where so many are suffering due to their own ignorance.

You seem to have all the answers so please share them with us. What are you doing apart from deriding other people efforts at sharing truths and knowledge?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astroved

Namaste1001,

Eckankar is a phony cult that's been around for decades. Check out the "Freedom of Mind" website on the history of this cult. Also rickross should have info on them.

Of course, they mix the truth in with their stuff, that's how they hook people. Beware! Or you will waste years & much $$$ supporting these jerks. Not as big as Scientology, but about as useful.

Astroved

Phony cult? Interesting. Another protector of the machine I presume? Are the words of love and harmony just too much for you to digest? Or, are the warlike actions of Christianity and Islam more or less your typical speed?

I've noticed a trend. Anything that comes forward to speak of love and peace are labeled cults, while the conventional religions which push for division and hate, are readily accepted by the mainstream. You see, you can tell the real religions from the false. The false one's will speak of love and unity while constantly bickering on who has the better God. The false one's will claim absolute monopolies on the soul by stating that their religion is the only true religion to reach the kingdom of heaven, and will label anything else as a "cult" or a fad.

The true religions harm none. The true religions bring people together with a positive message of unity and truth. And of course, the fake religions are there to attack and downgrade anything that threatens their stability, or, their claimed monopoly on the soul.

Which religion do you ascribe to?

Namaste and Love

[edit on 9-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

i dont have the answers and neither do you or anyone else for that matter. Unless you are a Marxist and you feel like kicking up a bit of revolution that is?

[edit on 9-7-2010 by thedarktower]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i actually feel sorry for OP ,many people here are giving negative responses to the OP and feel for sure that nothing can happen with this kind of enlightenment.
What i feel is that enlightenment is very personal thing
It was personal to buddha,it was only after people wanted to know what makes him so peaceful that he revealed his philosophy,after people became his disciples.
I think the OP has experienced personal enlightenment and wants to share with everyone so that others may also experience enlightenment... not necessarily the same way as OP but yeah...their own personal enlightenment.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

is it just me or is anyone else sick of these types of videos? I am not asleep, i am not ruled by fear, i do think for myself and was not brainwashed by the education system or by the media. By showing pictures of babies dressed as Hitler and playing power ballads whilst doing so wont wake anyone up, and as per usual the message gets lost. It says we are giving continues distractions to stop us questioning reality. Really? The fact that i am not working due to the economic times and a few of my friends are in similar situations means we are all blind to the world, cause, i dont know, we watch the world cup? Somehow, these videos make us believe we are all to dumb to understand the world around us, that we are like sponges that absorb any B.S we hear. Well we dont need these videos to realise we are all getting screwed, none of us are really asleep, we just see it as the status quo. It has been the same for centuries, the only way to do something is to revolt, cause a revolution and turn the tide, but guess what? the places this happend, e.g Russia 1917, fell as well. Believing we are all part of some infinite cosmos counsiousness it B.S as well. Explain how me, sitting in my house with no work in the UK can feel that bad, when in Africa there are people starving to death and can't get clean water? Stop whinning about what you dont have and be greatful for what you do have

The dark tower. I wonder what this avatar represents for you? The name speaks volumes, and yet, you claim that you're not asleep, that you are awake, and that you're not ruled by fear.

If you're not ruled by fear, then why such an adverse reaction to the message of love? Your avatar suggests everything that I would need to know about you to figure out why this video got under your skin. Although, I'm sure you would argue with me about your purposes for picking such a negative avatar to represent yourself to begin with. Save the argument, you will only be justifying it to yourself.

And you say..."We don't need these videos to make us realize that we are all getting screwed." Really? We don't? Because the majority of Americans aren't even aware that anything is screwing them at all. That's part of the problem, wouldn't you say? As a nation, we are lacking awareness and consciousness, otherwise we wouldn't be in the many predicaments that we are currently in.

1. non-stop wars
2. failing economy
3. loss of allies
4. patriot act
5. rampant police abuses
6. out of control media
7. HUGE FRIKKIN OIL SPILL
8. Dying animals as a result of the HUGE FRIKKIN OIL SPILL
9. Powerlessness to go to the gulf to clean
10. Laws passed so that we won't go to the gulf and clean
11. Gratuitous debt owed to our perceived "enemies" CHINA
12. Faulty history based on wars
13. world hunger at the expense of our way of life

I could go on and on. I probably should, but hey, to save time, I choose to end it there.

If we were all "aware," as you say, BP wouldn't have been able to take a huge dump in our backyard without having paid some serious consequences. Do you currently see any real consequences for BP? Nope. As a matter of fact, they have our coastguard working to help them cover their mistakes right this very minute. That's not the attributes of a conscious and aware nation...is it?

And here you are, trying to fight off a video that attempts to spread consciousness. If you didn't like the video, why even post your opinion to it? Why even waste your time? Personally, I already know the answer to this, but, I would love to hear your excuse.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 9-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewsymonds
i actually feel sorry for OP ,many people here are giving negative responses to the OP and feel for sure that nothing can happen with this kind of enlightenment.
What i feel is that enlightenment is very personal thing
It was personal to buddha,it was only after people wanted to know what makes him so peaceful that he revealed his philosophy,after people became his disciples.
I think the OP has experienced personal enlightenment and wants to share with everyone so that others may also experience enlightenment... not necessarily the same way as OP but yeah...their own personal enlightenment.

Thanks for that Andrew. I think you nailed it there. I don't take the negative comments personally as they say more about the people posting them than they do me.

As a wise man once said: "May those who have Eyes, See; and those who have Ears, Hear."

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Deprogamming the Programmed mind is an excellent video, I've watched it before. ET_MAN shared it with me along with others, very good one.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ya wonderful. Really inspiring...

I mean if humanity would have just sat around in trances and worked on our flexibility and balance where would the world be today?

Try still living in caves whilst our teeth rot out of our skulls and disease kill us in our lat 20's and early 30's. Only aware of the small cave village that we live in and nothing else.

Progress is a good thing...

Were there tyranic morons in our past...sure! And without the will to stand up and fight these heathens the world would be a much diffferent place now wouldn't it?

As a race I believe we are getting smarter and learning from our mistakes and the mistakes of others in our past.

I am all for world peace...will we ever achieve it? I sure hope so....but sitting around practicing our uums and ahhs sure isnt going to get us there.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Are you serious? my name, is the dark tower, by which i am refering to the seven books wrote by one stephen king. Think Lost, only better and nothing to do with an island.

I repeat we dont need these video. Why? cause all i saw was a bunch of pictures and some writting, with a power ballad thrown in for good measure. Do you really think during times of revolution they were inspired by these types of videos? By the way, those 13 points you made have been happening and will continue to happen for centuries, unless we all do something together, yes i agree with you. But i just dont think a 8 minute video of this standard will get anyone to do anything, anywhere. Correct me if i am wrong

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Bad is good.

Smart is stupid.

Dumb is cool.

Cool is hot.

Google Video Link

[edit on 9-7-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join