It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know anyone who is still asleep? Show them this.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
beautiful video. Im definitely sharing this one with friends and family. Nice find! Thanks OP!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
i find it cool too. the only thing that doesn't get to me is: they say live free. so what? how realize the infinite potential? it's all very vague in the end.
how can i live free if i don't get myself out every morning to work to pay the bills?
there is something we can do with the pineal gland, but 99% of this videos (and also david icke's works) say get free. how, exactly, is never specified.

reply to post by Namaste1001

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It was a very nice, well put together video. I do, however, agree with those who have said that they have never felt like the person you were talking to in this video. I do agree that some are shaped to a great degree by tptb and the government/media. I dont know how many would admit to it though.

BTW: is your name "ET's a man" backwards?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I found it very close to my own view.

As for those asking about "Freedom", while I can't speak for the creator of the video, to me, freedom is in your mind and spirit. It gets easier to understand as you get older and it's may not really be the answer you want, but it might be the answer you need.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Very well done. I must say I got goosebumps in the end. Thanks so much for posting this. All my Facebook friends, most of whom ignore my postings because they tend to shatter the illusion, will have yet another thing to try to ignore.

Let's make this go viral. People you would not expect to be open are starting to wake up.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by For Truth

It was a very nice, well put together video. I do, however, agree with those who have said that they have never felt like the person you were talking to in this video. I do agree that some are shaped to a great degree by tptb and the government/media. I dont know how many would admit to it though.

BTW: is your name "ET's a man" backwards?

Et's a man, I'd never noticed that but quite appropriate for a conspiracy forum. Namaste is a Hindi greeting. When said it is a recognition of the spirit in another from the spirit in yourself and a conformation that we are all on an equal standing. Quite a humbling way of looking at the world.

I realise many people here on ATS are very astute when it comes to world issues and the power structure behind them. That is why I titled the thread the way I did. The points I made are just my thoughts and I hope the video doesn't come across as preaching as that was never my intention. I simply wanted to share the realisations I had with those who maybe up until now had never thought of questioning the reality around them.

If people on here don't feel like the person I'm talking to as you say then that's a good thing, they all ready have a level of awareness that lifts them beyond the illusion of the controlled version of reality that is presented to us.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Excellent.

Did anyone see Glenn Beck last night (I don't watch him THAT often but sometimes he just makes sense).

He was talking about how US history is being eradicated by the re writing of the "official version" of our history books.

Was pretty mind opening stuff, for anyone who was still asleep.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This video is too cheesy to work for most people. I do not consider myself asleep, spiritually, politically or otherwise and this video definitely does not work for me. In fact it makes me want to remain asleep just to avoid new-age cheesiness as seen in this video. Sorry...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It only takes 12 people to step outside of this belief system. Like 12 strands of DNA or 12 disciples.

It takes only 12 people to plant the seed into the collective consciousness where it will be picked up and multiplied.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The ? symbol is an ancient Atlantean pro-Verb.
It cannot be expressed verbally though can be understood for what it Is.

Edgar Cayce knew this well.
He sought, he found.

More importantly, he looked up.
He asked with Good intention.

The growing fame of Cayce coupled with the popularity he received from newspapers attracted several eager commercially minded men who wanted to seek a fortune by using Cayce's clairvoyant abilities. Even though Cayce was reluctant to help them, he was persuaded to give the readings, which left him dissatisfied with himself and unsuccessful. A cotton merchant offered Cayce a hundred dollars a day for his readings about the daily outcomes in the cotton market. However, despite his poor finances, Cayce refused the merchant's offer.[8] Others wanted to know where to hunt for treasures;[9] some wanted to know the outcome of horse races. Several times he was persuaded to give the readings as an experiment. However, he was not successful when he used his ability for such purposes, doing no better than chance alone would dictate. These experiments allegedly left him depleted of energy, distraught, and unsatisfied with himself. Finally, he came to the conclusion that he would use his gift only to help the distressed and sick

The word 'Imhotep' is a constant with me when I meditate.
Truth is, I didn't know who this Was till I did a little research.
One may find this strange though I can assure you, it is the Truth.

So this is my story.
Now you know.

To Love IS to Understand.
To Understand IS to Love.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thank you for this, will be shared with anyone, awakened or not!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Lovely video. Thanks for making it

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Thank you for the response. And namaste to you.

I really did like some of the visuals that were put in there. I'm especially thinking of the donkey/elephant one and the corporate icon flag of America.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing in the first 1.5 minutes of the video applied to me, what a pile of new age #.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I wish everyone in the world could see this video once, or at least one like it.

S+F op

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
Very cool video. I feel the same way about humanity, and the blinders we are forced to wear. We are missing something huge about this lifetime. Something doesn't feel right. We are bred and raised to be slaves to the system, and to think outside the box is rediculed. We're here for a reason, and one day, I hope I learn what it is before it's too late.

I think outside the box daily at work and am rewarded kindly for it.
As for being a slave, it could be worse. I could be living in Iran and not allowed to have a mullet. Not that i would want a mullet, but if i werent allowed one i would wear one to spite those who say i couldn't :p

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
thanks for the video... a exelent message that all should see

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Nice video - I wonder how we would think , live and percieve ourselves and each other if as children instead of being propagated and mislead we were told the truth about our unlimited potential, the poersw of the mind and of prayer as our own ability to manifest and create our own individual reality?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

I really do apologize for the amount of time it took me to respond to you - I had REAL things that required my attention rather than existential gibberish to debate about.

You responded to my question "What are you going to do with it":

You could do that, or you could do more. The possibilities are clearer. It sounds like you're pretty concerned about what it has to offer only in the material. That's pretty sad.

Um, all you've stated is more nonsensical gibberish that has no meat to it. Materialistic or not - we live in a real world of real things. How has this enlightenment actually impacted YOUR life then? What has changed for you?

Again - whining about everyone needed to "wake up" is pretty ridiculous unless that paradigm shift will have any "material" impact.

What I mean is this - if you ride a bike to work every day and the route you take is Main Street to 2nd Avenue... does the revelation that you've actually been riding down HippyDippy Boulevard and FrownyFace Road make any difference in to you?

That's what we're talking about here. All of you enlightened souls have simply learned that we're eating mashed potatoes in stead of mac 'n cheese... Nice. But guess what - you're still eating too.

Knucklhead..

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
This really is a piece of crap video. I guess maybe some people find what it is saying appropriate - you are this and that.

Sorry - no I am not - pure rubbish, very fkn annoying.

Thank you and good night! If not quite as elequent as my post - much more direct and effective. Good job by you Amagnon.

Uh - does this make you enlightened or in the dark????

ROFL

Funny how only the "enlightened" know who the other enlightened people are... Do I smell cult cooking in the air?

[edit on 12-7-2010 by gncnew]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join