It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is happening down there - and it's happening FAST

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffrybinladen

it's not Lava.

if it was the tophat would melt and the hoses they have hooked up to it also.

Believe me I would like nothing better but it just isn't so

I would NOT like it one bit and don't wish it to be. Praying I'm wrong and don't want to believe my very own lying eyes.
No one should want this to be at all. I only post because if it is so, we need to know immediately! People need to be out of range and we just need to be ready for the entire Earth to be affected. I don't say this to cause fear, but to cause ACTION.
But again I feel like the cowardly lion in the WOO who in the end had to pray "I do believe in spooks, I do believe in spooks I do I do I do I do I do."
::wringing my tail in the process::

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
I don't know about that. The poverty among gulf coast residents is pretty bad. If TPTB wanted to eradicate poverty, that would be one population that they'd be willing to wipe out.

But DO they want to wipe out poverty? Perhaps they want to INCREASE the level of poverty within the population?

Although I certainly admit that the ultimate goal of Federal control could be achieved by scaring the life out of everyone through creating an "environmental disaster" that wipes out the Gulf Coast "undesirables".... Maybe that is how they intend to tighten control over the rest of the population?

Personally, though, I think the more "softly softly" approach (leak = false flag enviro/energy disaster = population more open to tighter and tighter Federal control) is more likely.

Having said all that, maybe it WAS "just" an accident?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

You should want Lava because eventually it would seal the hole permanently well unless it's a Mt Kilauea type volcano.

oops almost forgot my sig, it's an SUV yuppie tank, the idea is indoctrinating Americans by constant repetition that ALL SUV's are WRONG....so this is the story with that in case people wonder.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by jeffrybinladen]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by illimey

I think it very well could be intentional, and thus a false flag. We've got a lot of things that are suspicious about this spill from the beginning.

1. Halliburton was responsible for the concrete used on the well, but didn't check up on it like they should have.

2. Halliburton buys Boots & Coots just before the explosion.

3. Media is being blocked from oil covered areas by police, under control of BP.

The devil's advocate in me says this thing was intentional. I'd like to know if there was something else put down that well that would cause that kind of explosion? We have the company that buys a huge oil spill clean up company just before the very same company is responsible for a faulty cementing job? That HAS to be intentional.

Now that we have the whole oil spill thing, we have to start thinking about why a huge government contractor would do something like that? We've learned through the many stories coming out of the Middle East that what the government wants done without getting its own hands dirty, they have their contractors do.

What might this oil and methane do the the locals in the area? What might it do to the Gulf and Atlantic? If the dispersant, is causing damage and the oil and methane are causing damage, don't you think that this could be a potential population reducer like we've all read about here on ATS before?

Population reductions can come in the form of disasters, not just in the form of weapons of mass destruction. Not only do you kill off a sizable amount of the people along the coasts of the affected States, you also get to have the beaches and inland areas affected declared hazardous areas where no one is allowed to live (or even visit) anymore. You suddenly create a huge multi-state nature preserve that will recover with time (though extinctions are possible for indigenous species).

We've heard about all of these things separately before here on ATS. Now we're seeing how it's implemented. Now all we have to do is wait for the inevitable seafloor failure. It's coming. We all know it deep in our gut. It's coming, and it'll change everything. So far, we've just seen the opening act.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
And obviously you didn't watch the entire thing, just enough to wish to prove your point.

I don't need to watch any more of it to "prove my point". It's a basic law of nature - when a hot material comes into contact with an endless supply of a much cooler material - it will eventually find equilibrium. Nobody is denying that lava flows underwater - we all know it does. However, to think that Lava would retain it's color in the same place for hours is beyond logic.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by illimey

Very good points. IMO - I'm saying it was a greedy accident. They went in to make it so they have an argument for more wells and then messed up big time and tried to cap it before anyone would know and then BAM!
I don't think they called Miss Utility before drilling. Sorry I use humor to lighten this for myself.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The yellow stuff coming out is a lighting effect. THere are 2 views the other one shows the substance as being quite dark. So just the normal stuff coming out, the lighting gave it that color.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
S&F good thread, good find, this is something we should keep an eye on for sure

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
The yellow stuff coming out is a lighting effect. THere are 2 views the other one shows the substance as being quite dark. So just the normal stuff coming out, the lighting gave it that color.

The yellow is NOT due to lighting. This has been discussed ad-nauseam in other threads. There are at least two different substances coming out of that pipe.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by illimey

It is quite the mystery. Could go either way. I just don't know.

I also read channelings and those are even contradicting ... of course, you never know with those... Anyway, most of them say it was NOT intentional - but some others say definitely intentional.

We are just pawns in a chess game. There is nothing we can do unless the majority of humanity decides to wake up and drop the focus of fear and anger.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy

The yellow is NOT due to lighting. This has been discussed ad-nauseam in other threads. There are at least two different substances coming out of that pipe.

Sorry, the screen capture below is from a different camera.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5153ba87419c.jpg[/atsimg]

Since the other views are available and show that the yellow is most certainly from the angle and lighting, are people ignoring it to continue a wild idea that has no merit and makes no sense? Seems that way to me.

That pipe is spraying dispersant into the oil flow. The dispersant is interacting with the oil, as it is designed to do. That gives the dark reddish oil a yellowish cast.

If these bizarre theories had any merit at all the media would be all over it. If you have not noticed they are all attacking BP any way they can. They would not hide this, they would shout it from the rooftops.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Sorry, the screen capture below is from a different camera.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5153ba87419c.jpg[/atsimg]

And as such, has a completely different angle to shoot, so your argument is moot. In addition, the Top Hat is on, and what is being shown in that shot is a result of the "overflow" of what is not being pumped to the surface. The overflow is also of a "mixed" composition due to the turbulence underneath the top hat.

As I stated before (in another thread), I am a professional cameraman for a major network with many hours spent shooting in undersea conditions with tungsten, HMI and Xenon lighting. I know what is, and is not, a lighting effect. I've got the Emmy on my desk to prove it.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

This may not be relevant to this conversation you have going but have you noticed the enterprise ROV 2 camera shot. Am I just seeing something that surely looks like a slower flow coming from under the tophat. Am I missing something here or have they actually figured out how to get a better flow with that tophat. Also that tophat does look to be very awkwardly sitting there. I ask you because you seem to have a better understanding on views that we are getting from the camera shots.Any idea of what is happening.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
And obviously you didn't watch the entire thing, just enough to wish to prove your point.

I don't need to watch any more of it to "prove my point". It's a basic law of nature - when a hot material comes into contact with an endless supply of a much cooler material - it will eventually find equilibrium. Nobody is denying that lava flows underwater - we all know it does. However, to think that Lava would retain it's color in the same place for hours is beyond logic.

And your post stating that it all turns black and instantly cools is not perfectly correct either now is it? The video I posted showed white plumes as well as black and lava very clearly. I may have misspoke hours in mine which I will retract. But I still say you are not correct. Here's your link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by atlguy

This may not be relevant to this conversation you have going but have you noticed the enterprise ROV 2 camera shot. Am I just seeing something that surely looks like a slower flow coming from under the tophat. Am I missing something here or have they actually figured out how to get a better flow with that tophat.

You mean the conversation that I am no longer responding to?

It appears that Enterprise ROV2 is 45-degrees from Skandi ROV2. If you notice the Top Hat in E-ROV2 is near vertical, and in S-ROV2, it is tilted. Looking at those two feeds, I would think that the top-hat is actually tilted towards E-ROV2 - at an angle of about 15-degrees off vertical. This is forcing the oil to be drawn away from E-ROV2's side of the Top Hat and in the direction of S-ROV2, which is billowing like mad.

You can actually see the glow from E-ROV2's lights along the left edge of S-ROV2's picture.

Now, the question is why is the Top Hat at such an angle?

[edit on 6/24/2010 by atlguy]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
In the days of the internet let alone TV I can't believe people believe this is lava. What happened to our intelligent and well informed modern society of young thinkers.
You wnat to see lavas real reaction underwater ... google it!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
In the days of the internet let alone TV I can't believe people believe this is lava. What happened to our intelligent and well informed modern society of young thinkers.
You wnat to see lavas real reaction underwater ... google it!

Just to add to this, heres a video showing how lava moves under water.

If someone knows a HD video, that would be great.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Concept X]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Looks like lava flow

[edit on 23-6-2010 by boondock-saint]

it has been stated REPEATEDLY, the color you are seeing is due to the color-codes on the ROV. it is NOT 'lava'. They are ROV's thousands of feet under water. Colors get distorted. Lava would cool the instant it hit the VERYU COLD ocean water.

Jeesh.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The yellow is NOT due to lighting. This has been discussed ad-nauseam in other threads.

Can you provide me more than an opinion either way?

There are at least two different substances coming out of that pipe.

yes, methane and crude, plus the corexit being pumped in.

there is no credible evidence of 'lava'.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg

Ok, I think I just saw something explode. There was a robotic arm and it panned over to investigate the hole, and then suddenly I saw a huge cloud of debris come up!!

[edit on 23-6-2010 by jessieg]

An ROV's propelling device would certainly stir up debris on the ocean floor, that, distorted, might look like an 'explosion'.

how many times has a thread been started declaring the end of the world in the last few weeks? temperance, people. logic. common sense. are these foreign concepts?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join