It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is happening down there - and it's happening FAST

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm posting this link in case you all do not have it.

It's of multiple ROV camera feeds...

Multiple BP Gulf Oil Spill Live Webcam Video Feeds - Multiple ROV Camera Video Feeds

We need all the eyes we can down there. It's not like they (BP/MSM/our "Government") are going to tell us shi*!$#@!!

After watching the Kindra Arnesan (Venice LA resident with clearance to see all that is going on down there) YouTube video, I have a question to ask you all: Is anyone else just about fed up with what's going on?

What in the hell is it going take for us to take action to save ourselves and our planet?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
First of all, how do we really know that what they are showing us in these "live feeds" are the same area? Every day the view seems to change. The pipe changes, the light changes, (sometimes it's too dark to see), the amount of oil discharge,.... I could go on and on. In the very beginning of this I didn't trust the pictures of the "live feed." They have been lying about everything, why should this be any different?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Taking the title out of context is hilarious... lols

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinkykoala
Did anybody catch the CNN story today? It way down in the article there, that two people had been killed!!

One with a gunshot wound!! One in a "Swimming Accident"

According to the Baldwin County Coroners office, William Allen Kruse, a boat captain working on clean up, died of a gunshot wound. The other death was described by Allen as a swimming accident.

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to their families," Allen said. "We know this is a devastating thing to happen."

Story Link

Well you know how it is, lots of gang drive by shootings a few miles
out to sea, lol.

As for the swimming accident I guess he just put on too many
dive weights, forget the fact that they look like concrete shoes.

Nothing to see here, move along, lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I meant the ocean liner that the oil came from, this pipeline is filtering out the oil from the spill. And the compound could have been added beforehand.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by FateAtkinson]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

Sorry for the late reply darkelf. I won't be going away anytime soon. Especially if oil has been spotted near Jax. Where did you hear/read that??! I am in Jax, and won't be too happy about that..

I am over the McChrystal story. I have my own theories about that. What high ranking officer would be so stupid to say that to Rollin' Stone?! That whole situation has a stench that is pretty foul to me. Sorry to get off topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join