It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA vs Britian will not be 1-1 this time!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Greetings.

The Soveriegn Citizen movement likes to address thier 'legislative treats' to a uNITED STATES of AMERICA (lower case u). conspiracy theorists have stated that legally, there are three United States entities out there.

A bit of condensed research may lead to a hidden token that will reveal all if done in a manner consistant to conspiratory methodology...

( "this cypher leads to this matrix, which reworked in this conjecture equates to.. ah ha!!" *runs to Italy* "There they are, the lines that, when they intersect with the shadow of the cathedral's steeple at dawn reveal.... oh wow!!" *runs off to France* "And there it is, the magnificent Artwork de Sir Chivalrous the Magnificent - the architect of it all... Ah, and there lies his crypt. BUT WAIT!... why is the orb missing from his right hand!" *thinks* "I'VE GOT IT... it sits on the fireplace mantle in Buckingham Palace by George!" *runs back to England* *gets into palace wearing usual buffulo pom pom helmet* "ah... there it is - THE ORB! and I was right, the United States of America is inscribed upon it!")

*THE END*

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

I said I believe BP was guilty of crimes. Not war crimes. It has not been determined conclusively that DU is a danger to the people. Depending on who you listen to and how they conduct their experiments/studies, DU can be safe or unsafe. The jury is still out. No one is disputing the harm and damage to the Gulf.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This war of words appears a complete set up to create a division between the US and UK since Obama came to power.

It's manipulation and spin by the Govs and media on both sides.

The Obama Administration gives cr*ppy gifts on behalf of the American people, and returns the bust of Churchil (rather than moving it to another spot) that obviously the American people do not want.. Britain sticks it's finger up at America over extraditing America's worst Hacker, the constant insults about our NHS vs the constant insults about American healthcare etc etc.. and many many other things, everything seems to be about erdoing the relationship between us...

I stopped buying into that rubbish when the Obama administration used the Argenitine name for the Falklands... that was another calculated insult.. Yet if you look at that one a bit deeper, While we where discussing who's Islands the Falklands where, both British and American banks where bailing out Argentina

Both US, UK Argentine administrations knew what was happening, So calling the Falklands by the Argentine name was simply playing to masses to create the division we see being continued and played out in threads like this.. one in which some American's have gone as far as demanding a state of war exists between our nations

This whole Anti-American - Anti-British thing is a big fat setup, and I am no longer falling for it.. but I know it for what it is, a set up..

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

And lest we forget USA's very own Haliburton screwed up the cementing, which directly contributed to the scale of this disaster.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
It has not been determined conclusively that DU is a danger to the people. Depending on who you listen to and how they conduct their experiments/studies, DU can be safe or unsafe. The jury is still out. No one is disputing the harm and damage to the Gulf.

Try selling that BS to all the US veterans disabled with Gulf War syndrome and a vast array of medical problems from all the banned toxic crap the US military routinely use in war zones.

When Americans start dying from this oil, the US government will probably say:
"It has not been determined conclusively that oil is a danger to the people. Depending on who you listen to and how they conduct their experiments/studies, oil can be safe or unsafe. The jury is still out".

[edit on 20/6/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. That's just the info I've come across. I know our guys get sick from many things over seas but not all disease has been 100% linked to each possible cause. In war, both sides use dirty tactics and will stop the enemy any way they can. I don't even agree that we should be in most of these wars since WWII. But there is a big difference in what a government does in war time to another country and what a company does by neglect to another people outside of a war like environment..

[edit on 20-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Amazing really.

So many crimes have been commited by Americans against Americans the last few years, and the first foreign seeming entity that offers itself is then used as a straw man.

As a second thought.....the UK is the only REAL ally the US has.

Way to alienate them. And with that, any method left to pretend there is international support for the "coalition of the willing".

Not to say BP is not evil incarnate, they are an Oil Co. ffs.

Still, what kind of retards make someone responsible for the doings of others just because they are from the same country. By that measure, if related ruling entities or citizens are co-guilty of the misconduct of companies operating out of their nation, then the US seriously has some things to answer for, nay?
Not to mention that the laws and regulation BP was working under was American.....

Joke aside, neither a Brit, nor a Geman, nor any French, American or just about anyone aside from untouched tribes in the amazon can really claim innocence. You should see what is done in all of our names.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I've seen you trot out this testimony a few times in your insistance that the US companies running the rig are whiter than white, but what you don't acknowledge is the BP rep (unnamed in your links but named elsewhere) was an American too...

In fact, it would appear nearly all the people directly involved with this disaster are in American citizens, but of course it is the American way to blame the outsider and stir up fear so as to deflect the blame.

The anti-UK feeling on ATS is palpable and unfounded. I even saw a poster on another Oil thread calling from British troops to replace clean up workers on the beaches, the cheek!

And yet you claim there is no Anti-UK feeling here.. Quite the contrary from what I have read.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by defcon5

I've seen you trot out this testimony a few times in your insistance that the US companies running the rig are whiter than white, but what you don't acknowledge is the BP rep (unnamed in your links but named elsewhere) was an American too...

In fact, it would appear nearly all the people directly involved with this disaster are in American citizens, but of course it is the American way to blame the outsider and stir up fear so as to deflect the blame.

The anti-UK feeling on ATS is palpable and unfounded. I even saw a poster on another Oil thread calling from British troops to replace clean up workers on the beaches, the cheek!

And yet you claim there is no Anti-UK feeling here.. Quite the contrary from what I have read.

I couldn't of put it better myself.
Twice i have had to reply to anti-British Rants by Americans.
I'm completely sick and tired of it.

Its funny funny how when the USA starts a war, Then bang on Britians doorstep at 3am in the morning crying there eyes out begging for help.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Its funny funny how when the USA starts a war, Then bang on Britians doorstep at 3am in the morning crying there eyes out begging for help.

Yes, and how much use the Brits are without Helicopters and what not...........

And Tony Blair did not ask, did he? He lied! Well done for defending your participations in the cluster#!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReluctantShaman
Yes, and how much use the Brits are without Helicopters and what not...........

And what is that supposed to mean?

Seriously, I am at a loss as to what exaclty your trying to have a dig at us about...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Seriously, I am at a loss as to what exaclty your trying to have a dig at us about...

First of all, not at YOU or "US", as you said.

I am half british, my dad was in the forces.

Secondly, I am implying that the British Assistance in Iraq was for more a show of Legitimacy, a mere selling point, and of little actual practical use on the ground.

Not because of the Armys fault,but rather because it was not equipped or prepared for such a war, not to mention the #ty budget and unbelievably low pay for the troops themselves.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You have got to be the most Ignorant person on this site, your not playing Britian, your playin England, dumb fu**. BP is as much an american company than it is a British one. Who done the drilling, who built the rig, who owns the rig, and what stupid Yank caused the explosion. Listen we know that the majority of Yanks are dumb but you take the biscuit, your gonna get your ass kicked the next time England play you.

America has desimated country after country in the last Hundred years and now you have a tiny bit of what it feels like to see your country in trouble.

now after the anti british crap i've heard coming from the states after our Army have spilled blood for country after the 911 attacks and you have the cheek to get at us for a mistake that 99% was caused by an American.

British soldiers dieing for what, so you can sit on your 30 stone fat ass and spouting your moronic ignorant trash.

Lets see what happens on the picth the next time we play you, good luck buddy and stop your anti British talk, we might not be there the next time you get bullied.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Please listen to this and then tell me that Americans are not a country of Ignorant, uneducated, stupid and because of this very DANGEROUS.

PLEASE PLEASE listen to this radio clip from George Galloway talk show in the UK because this is so worrying that people with no knowledge call for war.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Secondly, I am implying that the British Assistance in Iraq was for more a show of Legitimacy, a mere selling point, and of little actual practical use on the ground.

I think that point could be debated at length to be honest, as the US Army certainly required UK troops to teach them the basics of counter-insurgency warfare during the early stages of the occupation.

I'd agree, however, that the US could have made up the 40 odd thousand men the UK sent out of their own pot and the UK was there as "moral support", but our forces did serve a practical purpose none the less, regardless whether they were ultimately "needed".

Not because of the Armys fault,but rather because it was not equipped or prepared for such a war, not to mention the #ty budget and unbelievably low pay for the troops themselves.

The budget wasn't too bad actually, we spend a good deal on our defence, we just went with vehicles not equipped for IED's for example, yet you can also see that the US Army too went with vehicles that were vunerable. It takes time to procure the necessary equipment and to learn what works and what doesn't. Then you have policiticans sticking their noses in which muddies the whole water.

But don't let this get int he way of the good job they are doing and I think it is unfair to say UK forces are "of no practical use".

Same happens in every war, you go with kit and training you picked up from the last war, only during a conflict can you adapt tactics to what works and what doesn't, although unfortunately at the expense of lives.

Look at WWII for example, both the British and French were predominantly infantry fighting machines and although they did have more armour than the Germans, it was used differently.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What the hell, BP has nothing to do with the average person. Their mistakes are not our mistakes. We're as angry about this as Americans on the coast. We hate corporate greed as much as you do. BP need to pay any costs out of their profits, people can't go chasing the British public for money (that we don't have).

If any policies are to blame, it's down to USA's ones. BP have already said they were doing this over there because rules over here were more strict.

Nothing to do with us

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

America has desimated country after country in the last Hundred years and now you have a tiny bit of what it feels like to see your country in trouble.

I know the British Empire did not last long, but that you would completely forget it is strange.

now after the anti british crap i've heard coming from the states after our Army have spilled blood for country after the 911 attacks and you have the cheek to get at us for a mistake that 99% was caused by an American.

This shows a complete ignorance of Britians own roles and interests in the Middle East

British soldiers dieing for what, so you can sit on your 30 stone fat ass and spouting your moronic ignorant trash.

American soldiers are also dying, as from other nationalities too.

Lets see what happens on the picth the next time we play you, good luck buddy and stop your anti British talk, we might not be there the next time you get bullied.

1. It is childish to threaten someone over the internet, especially via proxy (a football match for that)
2. Noone but Britain believes that the Americans needed Britain for anything other than pretending this was an actual Coalition of the Willing.

Please shut up, you are an embarassment for anyone British. You seem as ignorant as you accuse others of being.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

I laughed at the 3 points

Typical yanks can't tell the difference between each one.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This is pretty damn funny.

Instead of the U.S. invading for oil, the oil is invading the U.S.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
This is pretty damn funny.

Instead of the U.S. invading for oil, the oil is invading the U.S.

Have a nice day.

Isn't that what they call divine justice and karma?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join