It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA vs Britian will not be 1-1 this time!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

thread was good but then.. britain bashing, britain bashing, britain bashing, britain bashing, britain bashing, britain bashing, britain bashing.

Im british, im not gona bother, i love this site, but i can see many of you have something against the british, so screw all of you, im gona go read another thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Ironically, and a little off topic, whenever there is a hollywood film featuring a real evil mastermind guy. Why does he always have an British Accent.

The special relationship was only between Maggie and Ronny and it ended there. usually its just Monkey and organ Grinder.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Excellent post.
Star and a flag.

But hey, don't forget, this a global game of dominoes...
Ever since the domino effect brought down the 'Communist' (hahaha... yeah, right!) regimes, I have been waiting for this time with eagerness. As in the aftermath we shall be able to make REAL changes to the way humankind co-exist with (and upon) this planet.
So whilst you write the 'US' (was ever a place more aptly named?) obituary, could you perhaps also draft a a few others for it's current partners in crime (I need not mention names).
Good work Holmes!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Cool your boots people.

This is a corporation NOT a country.

Get your facts straight before pumping drivel out of your mouths.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Anyone tell me why the flag option is blurred out?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
Anyone tell me why the flag option is blurred out?

it isn't for me. Mine is still there.

And i will say it once again, my flag button is not blurred out

(yea, i know the whole "second line" thing is unneccessary, but it humors me sometimes).

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you for that, I was beginning to think there was a conspiracy against my post :-)

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
im a floridian that lives in the northwest of florida on the gulf anf im no t made at UK or the Brits, im mad at m government, BP the multinational corp, and my own people for not being mad, other than that i love the UK and will probably always (the british people, not the gov')

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Sorry i'm drunk and feeling a bit nationalistic!

I hate all americans because the other day mcdonalds only gave me 6 nuggets when I asked for 9!

I mean come on! people of the US you can't blame us for the mess that BP and your government have made.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you for that, I was beginning to think there was a conspiracy against my post :-)

maybe its your avatar?

but i am going to save that image...i like it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ok, while we're all playing the 2 + 3 = 23 logic game,

can I just throw this into the mix, in an effort to lighten our world up a tad?

It may seem off topic, but I think actually not...

The following is an actual question given on a chemistry mid term.

The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well:

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas heats when it expands and cools when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.
As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell.
Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell. With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially.
Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.
The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct ......leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

Please people, we are together in more ways than we can imagine: People are people, crooks are crooks, whether blue blooded or red blooded, reptilian or human, there is a bigger picture that requires us all to keep our heads.

peace and love.

x x x

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Yellow Teapot]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I look at it this way.

If China and the UK and other countries want to put a $47 Trillion lien on the US Treasury, then the US might as well play rough and sue the Queen for $10 Quadrillion.

Why not?

Heck, they might as well sue China for $100 Quintillion while they're at it.

Nothing like $10 Quadrillion in the bank to solve that little problem of the derivatives black hole......

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Yellow Teapot

That's funny, I just reposted it so everyone on Roatan gets to see it. thanks for that I was getting ready to crack open the Advil bottle along with the grey goose.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
no pleasing those damn americans...

nine plus years in multiple countries in order to control the oil supply, and they complain...

now they have millions of gallons of it (free) on their shorelines and they still complain.

unless .... there were alterior motives, and oil was not what these wars were about ...

just some thoughts,
ET

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

BREAKING NEWS ...

I thought America was GOD?

Governments Of Dollar$$$

G.O.D.

G.O.D. save the Queen???
from who? British Petroleum???

but what do i know?
who am i?
where have i been?

what do i know, i could be wrong,
ET

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Don't be silly E.T.
most people know that God Save the King / Queen is a standard British Patriotic saying. much like May God bless the USA etc.

All religious nonsense, but there in Lore.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Things are starting to get really interesting.
Britain was the very last military ally America ever had.
The only nation to support the illegal American invasion in Iraq, but Britain pulled out of that completely.

Now America is turning upon Britain like an enemy.

And Americans simply cannot understand why they are not worshiped and loved by everyone around the world.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I believe BP is guilty of crimes against America because they were negligent, knowing the dangers and damage to the rig and ignored that to further their profits which in turn caused this disaster. I do not blame the Queen or the British people.

It may be a mute point anyway as many people believe the UK still owns America and the Pope owns the UK.

Many people believe this- there are documents to this effect, that according to English law, they still consider the United States to be a colony of England and under English rule - as if they did not accept our declaring independence.

Also, if that isn't bad enough.. if true.. the Pope owns the UK.

Shocking if true but the logic does make sense when you follow the paper trail and the documents that support this. The question remains how valid still are these documents after all this time. if nothing has changed to counter them, then they still stand. Here is just one link with info, many others found on net.

www.apfn.net...

Here is another take on the issue.

forums.liveleak.com...

If there is the slightest truth in either of these then that needs to be considered in this whole mess for motivation and how these things line up.. who's pulling who's strings and why.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
So would you say America is guilty of the crime of spreading depleted uranium throughout Iraq.

And would you further agree, that the American tax payer should foot the bill for the entire cleanup, and rebuilding of Iraq after seven years of illegal death and destruction caused by a deliberate planned invasion and occupation.

If not, why cannot BP just claim victory, and pull out of the US entirely and just leave all the mess behind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join