It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweet Innocent Gaza flotilla my butt...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

You are right. Those vicious dog Zionist Israeli jews
slaughtered innocent humanitarian aid workers looking to feed poor Palestinians.

BTW by fellow truth seekers
did you know that Abbas, the legal leader of the Palestinians agrees with the blockade because the aid will strengthen the Hammas/Hezbollah psychos?

If anyone responds I can't wait to see the "You are just a zionist lapdog" statment.

These guys DESERVED their butts being handed to them for running the blockade.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

If anyone responds I can't wait to see the "You are just a zionist lapdog" statment.

So, more death and violence is the answer?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

If one side gives it the other must take it?

Nope. It is time to take the battle to the bad guys.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

reply to post by LarryLove

If one side gives it the other must take it?

Nope. It is time to take the battle to the bad guys.

And it's these kind of thought processes that really show humankind for what it is. We are all a people living in chaos, fueled by the desire to kill. Putting political differences to one side, the human suffering this conflict has caused cannot continue.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
again : hamas has nothing to do with the people who suffer. hamas leaders are rich and powerful. it's the prople who die.

the blockade and much more is a crime against humanity.

imagine a country that kills your familiy and friends because your leaders are criminals.

a criminal party like hamas is no justification for genocide.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'd tell my crew to throw them off too if I expected them to do something like boarding my ship after taking shots at us from a helicopter...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It takes two to tango, it was obvious from the beginning those on the ship weren't innocent of violence, they resisted, fought and the commandos fought back. Don't get me wrong Israel isn't innocent in all this, I can see a blockade for military hardware but building materials goes to far. The Palestinians need many things that Israel has blocked from coming in on the premise that "it could be used for warfare",... almost anything can be used for warfare.

If you find yourself strongly taking one side or the other then you are not seeing the whole picture.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If I was running things in Israel, next time I'd just use a sub.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The only problem is the blockade is illegal. With all of the footage that has been released, we know what happened that day, and it's obvious Israel was in the wrong, no doubt about that. I seriously question the motives of anyone who tries to say what happened was OK.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

you could use your nukes and nuke those bastards who dare to throw stones because they're hungry.

shame on you my friend. I think we should be happy that you are not pulling any strings.and hopefully you never will.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

You mean the leaders that the GAZANS ELECTED? They put Hammas in place KNOWING that they launch rockets/ send suicide bombers to pizza shops (no one says that is a crime I see) and DENY ISRAEL THE RIGHT TO EXIST?

Those leaders?

Ii is time for you peaceniks to realize something...YOU must protest the death of Israelis caused by Palestinians WITHOUT the addendum "...but they are just reacting to the Israeli aggression." Every time that is said you show yourself as nothing more then blind Jew haters.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

if you tell me that you will give me food then I will elect you in office.

I would so not care about your motives while I'm starving.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
If I was running things in Israel, next time I'd just use a sub.

Oooooo...nice thought.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

And you show yourself to be a blind Arab-hater. See how that works?

The Palestinians had a choice between Hamas and Fatah; bad and worse. Hamas did a good job tricking the people by handing out money.

By your logic, every single American is responsible for every dead Afghan and Iraqi.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

OK, I'll bite.

You are just a zionist lapdog

But no, not really.
Israel is protecting her own, much to the disappointment that Amerika is not (southern border).

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
The only problem is the blockade is illegal. With all of the footage that has been released, we know what happened that day, and it's obvious Israel was in the wrong, no doubt about that. I seriously question the motives of anyone who tries to say what happened was OK.

To play devils advocate,...

A blockade is a recognized tool of warfare that could allow the stopping and search of a ship on the high seas, but there are a number of requirements. There needs to be an armed conflict; the limits of the blockade need to be defined and properly publicized; and most importantly, a blockade should not proceed if it violates the principle of proportionality, if it inflicts excessive damage on the civilian population in relation to the concrete military advantage expected.

Even with this definition there is a large degree of subjectivity and nations could easily come out on different sides of the legality of the blockade.

You cannot say whether it is legal or not until it is tried in international court, innocent until proven guilty. Just you saying it is illegal does not convince me,... even if you are an expert in international and maritime law. '
'

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
The Palestinians had a choice between Hamas and Fatah

I think they all need to take a big fatah, they'll feel so much better.

But really now. This problem isn't going to go away. The escalation is just getting steeper and higher all the time. And if you haven't noticed, there is no gray area even in this forum, people are polarized just like it's an abortion or Obama issue. Your either for it or against it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If the arabs put down their weapons, there would be peace. If the Israelis put down their weapons, there would be a massacre.

Jus sayin'.

But yeah, they are more than justified by their response to the flotilla.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Rohdan

You mean the leaders that the GAZANS ELECTED? They put Hammas in place KNOWING that they launch rockets/ send suicide bombers to pizza shops (no one says that is a crime I see) and DENY ISRAEL THE RIGHT TO EXIST?

Those leaders?

Ii is time for you peaceniks to realize something...YOU must protest the death of Israelis caused by Palestinians WITHOUT the addendum "...but they are just reacting to the Israeli aggression." Every time that is said you show yourself as nothing more then blind Jew haters.

You have it half right, we must protest the deaths on both sides, and make both sides accountable for their actions. Taking sides in an armed conflict leads to more conflict.

I hate to simplify but will anyways:

All the nations of the world take sides = world war
All nations condemn both sides and punish accordingly = peace

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Sweet Innocent Gaza flotilla my butt...

How exactly is throwing armed, hostile boarders overboard an inappropriate response?

Let's be honest. Your intent is to show them as muslims and evoke a negative response from us because of that.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by LordBucket]

<<   2  3 >>

join