It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by X2012PORTAL

your wrong. A cute panda sits at the centre of the earth & controls everything from there. He can manifest himself on the surface and I've had many experiences with him but you can only see him if your trained in pandaism.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

TPTB have had science and technology far beyond the mainstream knowledge for a very long time. They are capable of traveling around in craft at high speed here on earth and in outerspace. They are capable of medical science that you would find hard to believe. They have installations on our moon. they have genetically engineered humanoids and this is the crux of my thread.

This is what gives me the heads up about UFOs. We cannot suddenly have so advanced technology, whether they would be doing it secretly or not, from barely learning to fly in the early 1900-1910s to suddenly traveling with the speed of light and jumping into the future, that's bs, it can't be. Either it doesn't exist at all and thse are reflections or natural phenomena, like plasma, lights in the clouds, or these crafts are not made by ourselves. We haven't evolved from monkeys and we are too WELL PLANNED to be a mere casuality of nature. Either some other civilzation made us or the Bible is completely false and is not representing Ancient Aliens. Because there is no other explanation how we emerge...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Ignorant humans can't use logic. Always need proof as if our knowledge of something is the only way for it to exist. Maybe were too stupid/insignificant for them to show themselves.

Maybe you aren't worthy of proof? Who are you to decide anyways, where is your supposed "Proof"

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

So OP
You dismiss the whole UFO phenomonum because the people who report
their sightings have little or no proof, But then go on to say we have bases on the
moon and artificial humans ect ect and then you provide absolutly no evidence..
Just how can what you say not bring the same responce at the ATS forum.
I think you sir are a disinformer,.
I have not been on this site long fella but there is no bait on your hook..
The people on this forum are a lot smarter than you fella and will see through
you falsehood..
Yes im a true believer..
Peace and respect to all especially the disinformers..
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

i wish there was other life in the universe. there have to be better planets then ours. more spiritual and more loving. but sadly we just don't see any proof of it. maybe they just don't like us or they don't exist. i don't see any other possible answer.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Theres plenty you just have to have an open mind to see it all.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

This is what gives me the heads up about UFOs. We cannot suddenly have so advanced technology, whether they would be doing it secretly or not, from barely learning to fly in the early 1900-1910s to suddenly traveling with the speed of light and jumping into the future, that's bs, it can't be. Either it doesn't exist at all and thse are reflections or natural phenomena, like plasma, lights in the clouds, or these crafts are not made by ourselves. We haven't evolved from monkeys and we are too WELL PLANNED to be a mere casuality of nature. Either some other civilzation made us or the Bible is completely false and is not representing Ancient Aliens. Because there is no other explanation how we emerge...

You're right on one account: the Bible is completely false -- but not because it doesn't discuss ancient aliens. Although it has changed, Biblical scholar common wisdom was until not to long ago that the Earth couldn't be much more than four thousand years old. Scientific advances have forced religions to back that date up a bit.

As for evolution, it seems even the Catholic Church is accepting it some. Why you and others can't accept that we evolved from a line of primates is beyond me. Do you not believe in DNA evidence? Clearly you are disregarding the fossil record. Do you deny the evidence of Neanderthals, Homo Heidelberg gensis and other hominids similar to homo sapiens?

You'd rather assume that space aliens came here and spawned us? You're really giving short shrift to the power of natural selection.

I do agree with you in one respect: SOME of the observations of UFO phenomena -- if they aren't to be explained by hitherto-now unknown natural phenomena -- do suggest that advanced space-faring specioids from other star systems are visiting our planet and this, in turn, implies faster-than-light or time travel. But how does this jive with Biblical accounts? Did the monotheistic God of Earth (a.k.a. the once wrathful, now benevolent, invisible Sun god) create these beings and their star systems too? The Bible mentions that God created the heavens, but mentions nothing about creating other races therein. And do you believe that these intelligent races on other planets necessarily believe in the same "God" as Christians? Not to mention that there are a lot of humans on this planet -- some form very old cultures -- that don't believe in this particular deity.

There's also the inconvenient fact that the Judaic/Christian god wasn't believed in until three or four thousand years ago, before which humans ONLY had other -- and generally polytheistic -- religions. Wouldn't the earliest human societies have been more knowledgeable about their creators than the johnny-come-lately's of the second millennium BC (i.e. 4000 years ago), and consequently their religions be based more on the actual origin of humans? Keep in mind that human fossils have now been dated back to 200,000 years ago. This is based on radionuclide dating -- a well established science. Unless you also dismiss X-rays, atomic clocks, nuclear bombs, nuclear power and older, glow-in-the-dark wristwatch dials, you will be hard-pressed to dismiss the efficacy of radionuclide dating -- and hence how long humans have been determined to have been around.

Related to this, from DNA evidence and the fossil record, it is surmised that our ancestors split apart from proto-chimpanzees about 7,000,000 years ago. To keep things in perspective, ten thousand years ago there were only wolves, coyotes, foxes and jackals. Only with selective breeding by humans did toy poodles, dachshunds, chihuahuas and their likes come to pass -- and all in less than 10,000 years. Thus it seems reasonable to believe that we could progress to where we are, from our proto-chimp ancestors, in 7,000,000 years with only natural selection guiding the way. Thus no ancient alien spawning or hybridizing of humans is necessary to explain ourselves.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Because evolution does not happen from a complete animal like those today to a thinking human - Neandarthals were also thinking humans, they knew to make fire, they knew to make spears. This is the gap that many disinterpret. Evolution in intelligence does not happen for some thousands of years...

Why chimpanzees are still animals? Oh they can do some things like human? Yeah I can teach a dog do some thing too as much as its physiology allows it. You Darwians and your beliefs...

www.guardian.co.uk...

Here is a more scientific explanation regarding Epigenetics, the Darwin theory is put to a question AND THIS IS NOT SOME CONSPIRACY LOL.

And what is of course questionable as we didn't evolve, is did other entities create us? How about mixing chimpanzees or whatever their ancestors with humanoid creatures? We do posses some features of chimpanzees and such but where did all the fur go? Why animals still keep their fur?

Don't you think it is more plausible that we indeed have TRAITS OF OTHER HUMAN BEINGS and maybe mixed with chimps. The Bible and such stories were not made to debunk Darwins theory you know, they appear so much earlier but the fact that such talks about other entities - ever making conenction that there may be other entities responsible for what we are? Some books you can read say we are the 9th civilization (or 6th according to others) and the skulls found are of these ancestors or unsuccessful expriments - Making connection? I do.

edit on 8-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Well thanks for sorting that mess out for us. God knows we probably would have argued about this issue for years if you hadn't come along.

I suppose we can all go home now.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I dont normally go for short sharp replys but
FAO OP..
I call you a lier and a blatent disinformer..
You have not the foggiest notion what is about
to occur.. Why would you be in the know and more inportantly
where is your evidence.. And dont be saying you have been
misunderstood your post title rather gives you away does it
not..
This nonsense makes my blood boil..
Peace and love to all board members
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Thanks for the article link. I started reading it, and found it interesting, but have to go to bed soon; will peruse it later, as it seems like it might be informative. From what I picked up, the gist of the article is that there are some modifications to Darwin's theory; however, it is not a matter of it all being bunk. We have learned that in extreme conditions (at very high speeds and/or near very massive objects) that classical Newtonian mechanics doesn't hold and that General Relativity comes significantly into play, but that doesn't mean Newtonian physics isn't a good model to use for most situations. Likewise, Darwinian evolution is going to be subject to modifications as more is learned about biology and biochemistry; however, the main premises of it continue to apply as a reasonable working model how creatures' characteristics change over time, given environmental pressures.

OK, so by your standards Neanderthal is human, even though N. only shares 1-3% of its DNA with non-native-African homo sapiens. And you say N. is human because he/she was a thinking being. That's very insulting to many other, if not all, animals. You think chimps, dogs, cats and dolphins -- amongst a plethora of others -- don't think? Forsooth!

But let's get back to Neanderthal, who, I trust you will acknowledge, wasn't quite the thinker Homo Sapien is because his/her tools were more primitive and N. never invented credit default swap instruments and the like. What about Homo erectus, who was around before N.? Was he/she a thinking man/women too? Certainly not as much as N. or Homo sapien, I would trust you would agree. And how about Homo habilis before that, and Australopithicus before that?

Even some of these earlier hominids used tools, but they were much, much more primitive. It is also believed that even Homo habilis, 1.4 million years ago used fire. But it was fire that allowed for safer and more calorie and nutrient efficient diets, which in turn allowed hominids to evolved by expending fewer resources on the gut and more put into the brain.

Furthermore, the farther back one looks, the closer these species resemble proto-chimps. Alas, we don't have skin and/or hair samples from them, but if there bones are more similar to chimps and their DNA is more similar to chimps, it is likely that their hair covering is more similar to chimps than it is to humans'.

At what point won't you claim these earlier hominids were thinking creatures on the level of humans? If you say they, too, are thinking creatures, then I would contend that chimps, gorillas, orangutangs and all other primates are also thinking critters of one level or another; however, I certainly wouldn't call them human, although I would acknowledge that they share what we anthropomorphic creatures consider to be "human" traits.

Once again I'll mention that there is a fossil record and DNA evidence that links the proximity of these lines of evolving hominids -- all done with well-established scientific methods and a wealth of evidence. But you insist on positing that a alien race was involved with our creation, which would require time travel and/or faster than light space travel -- things that have no established scientific basis at this point. Thus, you'd rather reach for fantastic, as yet unproven -- not to mention unknown -- scientific theories to explain why we are here rather than use well established scientific theories and evidence, which provide a far simpler explanation.

That is like the situation of having a window open in your house on a windy day, and when a door is blown shut you claim that a ghost did it. Why infer a prosaic explanation when a perfectly unreasonable, fantastic one is at hand, right?

And sure one can read all kinds of books and subscribe to notions about us being the 6th or 9th civilization (whatever that means), but that doesn't mean some notions are based on any factual evidence.

Don't you think it is more plausible that we indeed have TRAITS OF OTHER HUMAN BEINGS and maybe mixed with chimps.[?]

I'm guessing by "human beings" you mean thinking creatures from another world. To answer your question: No. We share 98.4% of our DNA with chimps, so I think we didn't mix, but evolved a ways away from them Wouldn't we be closer to sharing 50% of our DNA with chimps by your theory? However, I believe (but don't quote me on this) that we even share as much as 65% of our DNA with chickens. So much is shared because we evolved from similar ancestors way back when. Have you seen comparisons of human and chicken fetuses at early stages? They are quite similar. And not because aliens crossbred themselves with chickens to crate us humans.

In addition, being that chimps have 55 chromosomes and humans have only 54 would suggest that any possible offspring between the two wouldn't be viable, let alone fertile. Now could your hypothesis be the case? Possibly, but very improbably. I'll go with the much more likely and well-established scientifically model myself, thanks.

And all of this is not meant to claim that I dispute the possibility that aliens now or in primeval times visited this planet. My original point was that your reasoning for prima facie evidence of such E.T. visitations being the fact that humans are on this planet holds no water (to put it very politely).

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ive also been looking into this subject the last few years of my life and i have come to uncover that you could not be more wrong. What we see on earth is many different species ranging from smart humans to bacteria living in the vents of volcanoes on the ocean floor. The point is that life has been shown on earth to be resilient to anything the earth or space can throw at them.
Now looking into the idea of space because of how much there is, about 300,000,000 stars are said to be in the milky way. Out of only 1 star we have seen that simple organisms can be wiped out multiple times and can still endure almost 4 billions years. Back to some nice numbers but outside of our galaxy we find galaxy's not only much smaller than the milkyway, but then we find some that are hundreds or thousands of times bigger. There seems to be about 300,000,000 galaxies which makes a nice multiplication for a huge number for an estimation on how many stars are in the universe. So when i look at numbers like this if our chances are 1 in 300,000,000*300,000,000 then mathematically and logically that just doesnt make any sense.
The problem with getting actual proof can be seen in the actual distance of stars relative to our distance. The closest sun to us is alpha centauri and its counterparts which are 4.37 light years away. The speed of light is about 186,000 miles per second. That is just rediculous if your talking about star travel. We are not even close to understanding how to cover large distances of space without some crazy unknown fuel source or time fabric manipulation.
This shows that the only way for a space traveling race to get here is through a technology that is unknown to us. So if we are talking about a race that could only be thousands of times more advanced than us to actually even be able to journey to our star, how would we know anything of them.

Years ago i noticed one thing that actually seems to be proof to me in this puzzle but i know for a fact when someone uses technology on stonework it leaves marks that cannot be mistaken. So if your looking for actual evidence, the only stuff you will find stuff that lasts thousands of years and barely takes damage of the rough weathering of the earth. When professional engineers talk about precision of building techniques they try to build within the standards of 1 1000th of an inch, which is much thinner than paper. When you look around the world in areas like egypt, puma punki(highlands of bolivia), ancient india, and many others i dont care to say. The idea is that if your able to seal stones together to the tightest and finely cut possible the weathering is almost nothing compared to when water is able to get in places and freeze and other wearing. Puma punki is evidence of machinery being used thousands of years ago where they would use granite and diorite to create massive 2 to 5 ton blocks that could all interconnect in a stacking formation, but looked as though the entire place was blown up and the building in ruins. When looking at a single few ton block you can see perfect lines down parts of the black where drill bits are every few inches. This is seen through the entire work site and the problem with diorite and granite is that its rediculously hard to cut. One of the known and only ways to actually cut these would be with diamonds which i logically say humans were not capable of such a feat at that point.

The idea is that i believe that aliens came in the past and tried to spread a word to humans that would only be for the salvation of humanity. Humans over time have lost these arts and fell into a materialistic world which many have been trapped in. When we were given the 10 commandments i know for a fact that if everyone on earth was able to following these 10 simple rules then there would be peace on earth.

ps you have to understand that as a 4th generation sun, we have had 3 other suns before ours that have exploded and gave off building blocks of everything you see here, even yourself. when a sun dies it gives off gold, silver, platinum and other things. This shows that possibly after the first star died, that was the starting point of the possibility of life reaching the stars.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by X2012PORTAL

How do I know that most aliens exist in #2? Well I have had many experiences with spirits. Each spirits have their characterictics but they cannot be seen unless you are trained in mysticsm.

Most Aliens encounter that I have read are similar to an experience with spirits therefore I am assuming they are from #2.

Since all levels of energy are the same one can materialize objects from other planes etc. The model that I explained to you is the fundamental understanding of energy manipulation.

well, that can also mean that ´extraterrestials´ are demonic in nature.
google for LAM, the creature that Alister Crowley channeled, it looks very much like a ´grey´.
www.excludedmiddle.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OP I think you should do a tad more research before posting such a blanket statement that life outside of our little area of the galaxy does not exist.Given Darwin's theory of evolution and not (A magic invisible man in the sky did it all) Statistically given enough time and manpower we should be able to find some form of life be it microbial or sentient, somewhere out in the universe.

Having said that, You do bring up some valid points. The fact people that claim to have seen one or been abducted by them have little to no proof other then maybe some weird scars or markings on them and repressed memories. Even the idea of being abducted could just in fact be just a dream, brought on by images from other peoples "Experiences" or visions. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person here who has had a dream they swore was real.

But where your argument falls short (IMO) that we have "Moon bases" what would we have to gain by having a base there? How much would it cost us to fly supplies and building materials? Last i checked space travel is not cheap. Do we have some sort of space ship now that is able to go back and forth within a few hours to such a trivial place as our moon? Why not Mars or Europa? Heck why not the next galaxy over?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Why chimpanzees are still animals? Oh they can do some things like human? Yeah I can teach a dog do some thing too as much as its physiology allows it. You Darwians and your beliefs...

www.guardian.co.uk...

The scientists are baffled, until a Christian member of the team dimly recalls something and rushes to fetch a Bible. He thumbs through it until he reaches the Book of Joshua, chapter 10, in which Joshua asks God to stop the world for . . . "about a full day!" Uproar in the computer lab. The astronomers have happened upon proof that God controls the universe on a day-to-day basis, that the Bible is literally true, and that by extension the "myth" of creation is, in fact, a reality. Darwin was wrong – according to another creationist rumour, he'd recanted on his deathbed, anyway – and here, at last, is scientific evidence!

Stopped reading after this... He never recanted that is a myth and there are ways of proving it. To the "World stopped for a day" piece I just facepalmed.. Trivial evidence is trivial. Here's one for you. If the bible is 100% true and accurate then why are there no remains (fossilized or other) of kangaroos or African elephants or penguins found in the middle east Near Mt. Arafat where this took place?

I'm sorry but getting any sort of scientific data from the bible should be criminal, out of the thousands and millions of studies, papers and journals written over the last 150 years or so lending credit to natural selection. People still think their version of their god made everything in 7 days.

I'm going to stop myself there though. As much as I despise creationist theory I don't like to step on peoples beliefs.

Back On topic though. If the Aliens are visiting us, I can see why it is hard to get evidence. Simply showing up and announcing they are here and maybe showing our world is not the only one out there with intelligent life, (IMO) it would destroy many peoples faith and could very well put this world into another world war or something that could destroy society as we know it. If they have traveled to other planets with intelligent life that have a belief in an almighty deity, I'm sure they would be well aware of the consequences their presence could do to such a small minded and or primitive species like ourselves.

edit on 10/13/1111 by GR1ill3d because: Off topic posting.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don't see why this thread is revived but what I was posting months ago is a link explaining we do not just evolve, there coud have been epigenetics involved - errors in DNA and mutation plus evolution. Evolution is a FACT. We have evolved, what however is doubtful is PLAIN evolution, like just that - the theory in the Guardian articles talks about a much deeper view than just Darwin's plain evolution. And his theory is centuries old, having flaws is very likely I would say,

I dont know whom you refered taking the bible as some source of truth, that wasn't me. All I was saying is the Ancient Astronaut Theory is the only logical explanation IF any of the Bible is correct, Because there is no Magician waving magical wand and creating trees, earth, with waving a magical wand right?? I never claimed any of the Bible correct

So evolution is obvious, we had it, there is no missing link too, this is where one may think is it just evolution? I dont believe in PLAIN evolution, understood?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

its good to know theres people with some sense out there. there really is no possible way there arent other life forms. and i mean you gotta look at it this way, we cant survive on other planets, but we can visit them, so im pretty sure its the same way for the other life forms out there, they can visit our planet, but they most likely cant survive here. theyve just advanced more than we have and they actually have the chance to see the other life forms on other planets or galaxies.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by eleventhsun
reply to post by hornum

Ignorant humans can't use logic. Always need proof as if our knowledge of something is the only way for it to exist. Maybe were too stupid/insignificant for them to show themselves.

Maybe you aren't worthy of proof? Who are you to decide anyways, where is your supposed "Proof"

Nah, we are too stupid to recognize a Zhor when they walk amongst us. All they had to do is change their skin pigment from gray to brown or tan and walk around and we are so stupid, we wouldn't even know it is an alien, even if it looks like one by the mere shape of the eyes, which is a give away.

But we are too stupid to realize this. And it allows the Cro-Magnons, a failed prior experiment of the Zhor'i, who now control wall street and the Republican Party (as well as the UK Labor party) to infiltrate our society, because we are too stupid to know any better.

Good thing our autonomy from the Zhor'i ends in 2012, so they can remove the Cro-Magnons from their iron grip on our society and the Zhor'i themselves can rule over us until a new contract of autonomy is established, which won't be for hundreds, if not thousands of years from now. But we are better off under the Zhor'i, they don't treat us like filth, unlike our Cro-Magnon brothers who refer to us all as the "impure."
edit on 1-11-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: some errors need to be fix

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Id like to point out that the universe is so unfathomably big that Aliens most likely/ definitely exist. That doesn't mean they are visiting earth though.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
The universe is far to vast for anyone on Earth to make any assumptions as to what could or could not be out there. The fact is our understanding of our own reality and the fundamental laws of the universe we live in, is tiny.

We are all probably living in a computer generated simulation anyway so there may not be any aliens after all

Trippy...

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41 >>

join