It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by hornum

Thank you for your oinion and the link to your story which is very interesting. But might I point out that you can not confirm it was aliens from outerspace.

link   

Originally posted by draevin

Originally posted by Sozen94
How can there not be other life in space? Thinking that is just plain ignorance.

Out of the millions of galaxies and the billions of stars in them, there has to be life out there.

Actually saying what you are saying is ignorant as the possibilty of there being none is just as possible.

How is it just as possible?

It's just as possible that I am a flying unicorn typing with a magical quarter, that it is I am just some guy at a computer.

I guess...

[edit on 17-6-2010 by draevin]

Think about it. Nice analogy but silly.

link   
reply to post by hornum

Dear hornum

What I can say is at that time it was not human and therefore it must have been alien and it pretty much was in space. So it to me is a least 95% proved.

Proving it to me is what I care about.

Other people can think what they like.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

reply to post by hornum

Dear hornum

What I can say is at that time it was not human and therefore it must have been alien and it pretty much was in space. So it to me is a least 95% proved.

Proving it to me is what I care about.

Other people can think what they like.

I believe there was technology around at that time capable of what you saw. There are secrets held amongst people of power that would blow your mind. It must have been wonderful to see, you are lucky. I have seen similar things over the years and they are impressive.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I'm thinking about it.

Yes, it is silly.

It is just as silly and what it is referring to, which was you saying it is just as possible there aren't aliens in the universe as it is possible there are.

Yet the title of your thread is Aliens Don't Exist.

I like how you don't respond to the latest things I posted in this thread, but pick something that was said in the beginning of thread, throwing it out of context.

This thread is an obvious troll, and it worked. Congratulations on causing a little stir.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

reply to post by hornum

I'm thinking about it.

Yes, it is silly.

It is just as silly and what it is referring to, which was you saying it is just as possible there aren't aliens in the universe as it is possible there are.

Yet the title of your thread is Aliens Don't Exist.

I like how you don't respond to the latest things I posted in this thread, but pick something that was said in the beginning of thread, throwing it out of context.

This thread is an obvious troll, and it worked. Congratulations on causing a little stir.

Sorry what other posts of yours would you like me to respond to? Has been hard to keep up with.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Dear hornum

Now you state the Aliens do not exist and you ask us to prove you wrong.

You now say that what I saw was ours but you offer no proof??

You say that TPTB have technology beyond what we can dream of but again you offer no proof??

I agree in the normal run of things they will be hiding some technology of that I have no doubt. However not what I saw and not then or even now.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

reply to post by hornum

Dear hornum

You say that TPTB have technology beyond what we can dream of but again you offer no proof??

I agree in the normal run of things they will be hiding some technology of that I have no doubt. However not what I saw and not then or even now.

I am the proof.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by hornum

Dear hornum

I am the proof.

This thread gets funnier by the minute!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

reply to post by hornum

Dear hornum

I am the proof.

I can be funnier! Hook me up to a polygraph.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Dear hornum
I am the proof.

OK I was willing to at least respect your point of view but now this is really getting to be silly.

Never mind proving it just tell us what you think you know. With an explanation as to why with GODs little green apples would it be so secret??

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by hornum

Dear hornum
I am the proof.

OK I was willing to at least respect your point of view but now this is really getting to be silly.

Never mind proving it just tell us what you think you know. With an explanation as to why with GODs little green apples would it be so secret??

I mean no disrespect. My father worked with people in the Aerospace Industry. I am not going to name people or companies. He used to travel abroad because he specialized in his field. He was well aware first hand and otherwise that technology exists far beyond whats known to the general public. I recall many discussions I would listen to growing up. Things like craft capable of well beyond mach 10 and people still being able to pilot them due to technology that kept them alive.

I should add that my Father used to take me out to places where we would watch them fly from afar. That is why I am familiar with what you are speaking of. I should also add that these craft were triangular with one white light in the middle of their fuselage.

I have also had personal experiences where I have seen strange lights that I cant explain but believe them to be of the same origin hence my OP.

The reason I believe it to be secret is because of the technolgy used. It is not profitable for them to release it mainstream.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I do not argue with you, but I am just simply worried on how you would really take the disclosure situation if it were to unfold today.

There are at least two people that I know in my area that believe there are no such thing as aliens. That we are the only race out there.

When the day comes, the expressions on both of their faces will be Priceless.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDeath
reply to post by hornum

I do not argue with you, but I am just simply worried on how you would really take the disclosure situation if it were to unfold today.

There are at least two people that I know in my area that believe there are no such thing as aliens. That we are the only race out there.

When the day comes, the expressions on both of their faces will be Priceless.

Disclosure is coming I agree with that but I'm sorry to say they arent aliens. They are Genetically engineered Hybrids/Humanoids from earth.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Although I do believe there has to be some other form of life, I still go by "seeing is believing" and until I see something that is 100% I will always be doubtful.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What are these hybrids?

Human & ???

Animal? Mineral? Vegitable?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lewn
Although I do believe there has to be some other form of life, I still go by "seeing is believing" and until I see something that is 100% I will always be doubtful.

I totally agree. The good thing is you wont have to wait to much longer.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Dear hornum
From hornum “I should add that my Father used to take me out to places where we would watch them fly from afar. That is why I am familiar with what you are speaking of.

The reason I believe it to be secret is because of the technolgy used. It is not profitable for them to release it mainstream.”

OK so how long ago was the last trip with your father???

Mach 10 is impressive for sure but it pails into insignificances compared to what I saw.

Not profitable well yes I can see that but it is not even approaching the reason for this massive secret. For sure people have died because of this secret over many, many years.

The secret is of the magnitude of two totally different realities if your theory is correct.

So as far as you have gone now you have not come up with an explanation to postulate a theory like this let alone proof.

Remember if there is one thing the USA is good at it is boosting.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
To say that aliens don't exist is a pretty obsurd statement. How many millions of planets are out there? LOTS now it would be foolish to think that we are the only life forms out there in a never ending and always expanding space. They might just look like me and you for all we know. I really doubt they have come to this planet or even know that we are here, but one day we will find them or they will find us. People say the word "alien" and everyone thinks of little green men, or grays, or repitlians, or some type of humanoid being. Well technically alien life could be something as simple as bacteria or some form of plant life.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
alot of you need to check this thread out if you havent already! some grerat stuff in here! www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join