It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of Place Artifacts and other things: Update and Review 2010!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

www.hcnonline.com...

And I fail to see the relevance of a Christian engineer. Little details like that lead me to believe a bias is present.

Kthanxbye.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Gorman91]

Here's my update.

www.wistv.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

science.howstuffworks.com...

One of those is 5 million pounds. oh my!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

So...thousands of years ago they already had that machinery? No? so...again...explain to me scientifically how could they cut, move, build, and lift all those megalithic stones?

Oh my!

[edit on 11-6-2010 by InSoul]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Screws and bolts? Remains of dissembled ET machinery.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just one sentence

THE ANCIENTS WERE PATIENT

The Ancient were patient enough to use just Manpower, rollers, anything that could move large weights on the ground, patiently moving them inch by inch or millimeter by millimeter.

Not like today, when you have deadlines!!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Screws and bolts? Remains of dissembled ET machinery.

Do we have any further evidence on the analysis of these ancient nanotech screws and bolts?

search for yourself on the net - all you get is write ups on UFO/Alien oriented sites or creationist sites.

Which newspaper have reported the discovery? Russian newspapers? No links available anywhere on the net.
Only things available are pics of the thee nanotech bolts saying a Japanese team examined them under a electron microscope. anything else?
wheres the Japanese team's report? where is the technical analysis of the chemical composition of these materials? WHERE???

You will find zilch - nada-zero references.

it is as if its a deliberate plant in the news.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The reason for this Sudden start on the sivilizations, is that the Elite is packing all 'knowledge' down in bunkers until the Chaos is over, they Know when it accures,they follow the Zodiac calendar, we dont, thats why we the people keeps dying out, we trust the Govts, and what we should do is totally get ridd of them, they lie about everything and when the World has been wrecked beyond belief, either Made by Them or natural events, They survive because they trick us into paying and/or building Their Safe-haven..

They emerge: '..and the new man emerged out of the ashes' and they let the survivors live in a Dark Age state for thousands of years to make sure NO ONE lives to tell what they did or who the were..

Those people will go down in a 'fake' history as Cavemen or neanderthals, remember hearing about them in school ? Well, that is us in 200 years or something..

Have a blast and put your life in their hands, I dont , I stopped trusting the Governments more than 3 years ago, they Lie 100% of the Time ....

[edit on 11/6/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InSoul

Well sit on down. I'll tell ye a story.

In the modern era there is some confusion as to what exactly is advanced and what is not. I'm going to flat out tell you that the pyramid constructions myths are all lies. We know exactly how they were built, and they are most certainly not advanced. No more advanced than a child's play toy lego.

There's a whole history behind the pyramid which shows this. The truth is that the Giza pyramid is the last in some dozen or so construction projects of the Egyptians. Actually, a construction series going back some 150 years. The Giza pyramid is not the only one, and it is only "perfect" because most of the other ones were all failures. Let me tell you a story, my friend. A story of architectural development and evolution. One of Earth'f first architectural developments, research, and cultural movements.

The year is 2750 BC. Pharaoh Zoser leads the mighty empire of Egypt. Like his father and his father before him, going back who knows how long, the tradition was to build a traditional large square mound for burial grounds, known as a mastaba. While looking around, he suddenly decides his tomb should be a mountain to be awed at over all who come after him. He ordered Imhotep, chief architect of his oligarchy, to figure out how to do it. Imhotep orders a second mastaba to be built on top of the first mastaba. But nay, this is not enough. He orders a third, then a forth. A mighty step-pyramid is built. Small to other pyramids to come, but special at this time. Zoser says nay, and he orders more. So Imhotep enlarges the base, and adds 2 more levels. And so stood the first pyramid ever created on Earth.

img230.imageshack.us...

However, there were many many errors in the pyramid. The bricks were angled, incorrectly thinking that this would make them more stable. In actuality, they made the core compress and buckle. Zoser was not the first. Over the next decades to come, more experiments where done.

They made another pyramid with angled bricks.

img191.imageshack.us...

And again, they built bigger with this style, incorrectly thinking they were stable.

This method continued with the mighty pharaoh Sneferu. Sneferu was an experimental construction artist, building many different pyramids, disvocering what worked and what did not. They built with angled bricks until the fail-pyramid. This pyramid compressed, buckled, and imploded, causing what remains today.

img22.imageshack.us...

The pyramids of this era under Sneferu had different angles, different heights, and were very experimental. Sneferu did not yet find what "worked", if you will. They labored, building more. The bent pyramid was built as an experiment of angles. The question was posed "what angle works best", so thus they built this massive experiment,

img37.imageshack.us...

Over some more decades, Sneferu came to discover what worked (flat horizontal bricks) and what did not. Finally, they built a prototype for the future giza pyramid. A prototype to test what they had learned. It was the red pyramid, also known as the north pyramid.

img693.imageshack.us...

The experimentation went on with some other prototypes as well after Sneferu. Many more prototypes were built. It was leading to something. Something grand.

Finally, after a long 150 to 200 years of experimentation, research, development, evolution, and learning, it was time to build the last pyramid.

Pharaoh Khafra took all the knowledge learned, and put it to good use. He built the great pyramid of Khafra.

img109.imageshack.us...

Only after all of that, did Pharaoh Khufu build the great pyramid of Giza.
upload.wikimedia.org...

And as to how it was built, we know that too. We have found underground tunnels that allowed bricks to be built up.

img191.imageshack.us...

So ends the mighty tale of the Egyptian pyramids. The experimentation and discoveries continued, but never brought about something better. Never again did Egypt build such a pyramid. Never again did they muster the need for something better. It was their apex.

No aliens, no oddness. Simply 150-200 years of development. Noting strange or mystical. Simply human engineering.

Now as to advancements in the modern era, the same is true. The truth is that we see a clear developmental line. Before the microchip, we used macro chips., Bill gates and a team of folks simply made it smaller. Before fiber optics, there were plastics and light bending techniques.

There is nothing strange. No sudden jumps. Just an illusion. God gave us a brain. We used it. We made all things we have.

The truth is that we are advancing at an exponential rate. We have been advancing exponential since 50,000 years ago,

upload.wikimedia.org...

We continue to exponentially grow. Occasionally a destruction event occurs that sops us (the fall of Rome, for example). But once we get ourselves together, we get back on the track.

basically,

So do tell. If aliens built it, why'd it take 150+ years, and over half a dozen tries?

Simply put,

YOU FAIL

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The Red Bird Petroglyph wow that is awesome is the actual text carved in from back then? Has the actual carvings been carbon date dor just the rock?

If not that truly is a mystery..interesting how it relates to Jesus and God...
from 9th century BC..or have i misunderstood?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
S+F from this old relic hunter.

Interestingly enough there are people within some mystery schools that believe massive stones may have been moved using sound. Perhaps we have not fully explored the depths of our own "discovered" sciences.

Great thread. Thanks for this.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Anon72..............Brilliant thread!

Its Threads like this that brought me to ATS - Shame there are not more like it!

Totally refreshing, better than all that DOOM & GLOOM we are attracting right now!

Oh memories, sweet memories........

[edit on 11-6-2010 by vesta]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have just added this thread as one of my favourites. This is the type of thread everyone should have on this site to remind us that not everything is so black and white and truth be told we do not hold all the answers, despite other members thinking they do.

Well done OP another deserved flag and star

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Well considering most of the mysteries stated here have been solved....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

They may have been resolved .....just refreshing to read something that is interesting other than "The end of the world is coming"

Gorman ... This site is a BIG site with a major archive - Some of the members may not have seen this thread before!

[edit on 11-6-2010 by vesta]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

So that's the story you want to put your name in?
what a funny story...there's only one problem...do you really believe those old pyramids were some kind of training...please...educate your self properly about this subject...
all the alignments of the pyramids, north, south... their mathematical precision, the inside chambers and shafts, their position in the planet...i could go on and on...so many astonishing facts...no hieroglyphs in the walls, the king sarcophagus as marks that it may seem to be made from machinery...search that please and you will be amazed...can you tell me how they work inside the pyramids without light? or what light did they use...

i love the mystery of the pyramids so much that i went there...and i just recommend that you go inside the great pyramid and just look and touch with your hand the precision how those massive stones inside are cut...it's unbelievable...and unreal...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/733855a94c18.jpg[/atsimg]
those little stones...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/043244d5f345.jpg[/atsimg]
the perfection

educate your self properly...go to the locations...see the things...feel the things by your self...
Keep on reading those stories for little kids and sheep's and you'll go far...

you're the only one that have failed kid...you failed with yourself...

peace

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Have you been to the source website and looked at the Underwater Temples, roads, monuments etc.

I know there is so much more under the waters. Anyone know more and can direct to a respectable site for underwater stuff?

There are one heck of a lot of pages there. Ran out of time. WIll look more tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

that's a great example too...the unbelievable structures that exist under water are amazing...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InSoul

Yea, hate to bust your bubble, but I took a whole architectural course. How did they work in the dark? Well... Fire... makes light. But in reality they rarely were in the dark.

In addition the perfection is from the golden ratio. The golden ratio is a beautiful thing. It is beautiful to the human mind because the human mind is adapted to seeing the golden ratio as beautiful. It's a simple set of repeating numbers that remain perfectly square as they expand.

Water also finds its own level. So you can literally get laser cut perfection in straightness with some patience and water.

The angle of the internal structures were perfectly aligned to allow lifting up ramps within (not outside).

Everything works out.

When you put a bunch of people in the desert with all the food they could ever need and all the protection they would ever need, people think. When people think, they invent. Numbers make perfection.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

sorry but they never found any kind of fire residues....
The golden ratio...humm a good explanation indeed...i'm sorry to tell you...but trust me...go there...and then tell me what you think...with all your architecture experience tell me what you think...study the pyramids a bit more and other's monuments from ancient times and you'll see that the evidence is outstanding...How could they do the things they did in those times...it's impossible...
just search and learn a bit more about all of this...you seem to be a clever guy...free your self

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hey there folks, I saw this thread and thought about something that should fit here (looked it on the search engine and nothing on ATS about it):
The Aluminum Wedge of Aiud, also known as the Object of Aiud, is a wedge-shaped object found 2 kilometers East of Aiud, Romania, on the banks of the Mures river in 1974, which is made of a complex Al - Cu - Zn - Pb alloy and was discovered 12 meters below earth surface alongside mastodon bones - more here - www.s8int.com...

fischinger.alien.de..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

fischinger.alien.de..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

While I can't agree at all that it is part of a prehistoric UFO landing geart, the piece is very precisely engineered to have some degrees of freedom, with machine-holed pivot joints. Any ideas?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSoul

So that's the story you want to put your name in?
what a funny story...there's only one problem...do you really believe those old pyramids were some kind of training...please...educate your self properly about this subject...

Originally posted by InSoul

educate your self properly...go to the locations...see the things...feel the things by your self...
Keep on reading those stories for little kids and sheep's and you'll go far...

you're the only one that have failed kid...you failed with yourself...

peace

HUH??
You talking to me????
When did i write up anything about pyramids in this thread??
Even though i didn't write anything about pyramids, i wholly back Gorman on what he has written.

if you are still addessing me, boy, i have of course been to Egypt, been all voer Egypt, to most of the Pyramids, to Alexandria etc etc.

I work in the Middle East. I take my vacations to ancient sites around. been to petra too.

As for training, I am an engineer who can analyze stuff, been in the construction field for years and years. I know what can be built and what can not be!!

So, if i do write something about the Pyramids, I have been there, Seen that.
Capeesh?

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join