It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Gravity Achieved?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
go to this website: www.americanantigravity.com...

Under videos, find the hutchenson effect and watch it. There are many other experiments that show similar results, but could we have achieved some form of anti gravity? or is this a HOAX??

[edit on 11-6-2004 by Kano]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Not too sure about Hutchinson, the main problem i have is that the Video is almost always close in and that makes it hard to get a good prespective of the experiment and there never seens to be a person in shot. There is an interview with Nick Cook on there that i foun interesting, he writes for Janes' and does have a degree of credibility.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Pretty cool site. I have a real beef though. If you or I were working on something of this magnitude would you not use some DECENT VIDEO AT LEAST, I mean holy cow can it get any worse.
Could be a mag-lev experiment too.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hmmm..

A saw some of the "everyday object" clips, and all of them could easily be faked (and probably were in my view) by building an upside-down set and supporting the objects from the other side of the board with magnets.

The newer clips with the small triangle "lifter" against the blue background look quite legitimate, although I'm guessing it uses known electromagnetic field properties to achieve this. (He is using a butchered CRT tube after all. More than enough to create a field that can raise a small foil and balsa device...see his testing guides)

The big triangle outside though... and some of the other indoor shots looked like the thing was dangling on the end of wires..very poor. (IMHO)

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
ah yes! John Hutchison....'self taught' Canadian scientist (don't know what else to call him.....).....performed some shady/weird experiments in his BC apartment in the 70's or 80's, was also apparently hired/funded by the US government to conduct these experiments until PM Mulroney/CESUS [i.e. Canada] shut him down or seized his equipment.

I followed this story for a few years after listening to an interview with Hutchinson on the Art Bell show, even though he sounded boneheaded, it got me really interested in his experiments...or so called experiments......

Using some "mystery equipment" he claims to have successfully performed levitation of several objects via antigrav (actually he mentions something about the energy fields of his shady equipment causing the effect), melding of different metals together (Philadelphia experiment style), wood fused with metals and other crazy stuff...sounds cool doesn't it??

Well other than a few shady pixs and videos of objects appearing to levitate seemingly via strings or magnets (*cough* that you have to purchase from him....*cough*....)

I came to the conclusion, that since he was unable to recreate or even properly explain the experiments that this guy is a flake.......

still the "lifters" mentioned on www.americanantigravity.com... actually work...but electromagnetic fields strong enough to move toothpicks and foil 6" off a table should be easy to make....right??

more info....if you must...
guns.connect.fi... (pixs)
www.geocities.com...

jra

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't believe this site is a hoax. There are tons of pics and vids on the site. As well as other lifters made by other people. I don't know how much you've explored the site, but they give you the instructions for building one of these. www.americanantigravity.com... This stuff really isn't anything new. It's not really anit-gravity or anything like that, but still pretty darn cool.

d1k

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is not a hoax. This guy and his experiments have been on TV many times here in Canada. The story goes he bought old out dated military equipement (lots of it) filling multiple rooms with it all. There were actuall military officials whom reviewed the tape and his equipment whom came on TV saying the video he had taken and is not a hoax even though he could not reproduce anything he showed on the video.

The knumb skull was fooling with all the equipment, thousands apon thousands differnt settings and such with out documenting any of it. The tard managed to produce antigravity but does not know how he did it lol.

That's basicly the sum of the multiple TV specials on him and his work.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This site is the site to go to if you wanna see some really cool lifter designs.

JLN Labs

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The lifters are not anti-gravity, they actually suck air down through the middle due to the Biefeld-Brown Effect (Wikipedia). The small positive electrode at the top ionizes the surrounding air, which is then drawn towards the large negative electrode at the bottom. The induced ion wind is what lifts the device. They have even been tested in a vacuum to make sure, the results coming up negative.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This Plodkletnov Device appears to be a Gravity deflector or warper of some kind!

The Scientific community has not accepted his findings and he may just turn out to be wrong, like that Cold Fusion thing about 15 years ago.

I was working on a similar device of my own invention back in 1977 that used Suerconducting Liquid Superfluid Helium in a torus vessel to control gravity, however Dr Robert L. Forward discouraged me from pursuing it saying it wasn't going to work.

My device and Plodkletnov's device are similar but his uses a solid disk of Yttrium Barium Copper Oxide.

I never got mine to work.

There have been many such devices but nothing has ever been gravity control or antigravity.

The goverment has worked with large aerospace companies like Boeing and BAE and they have not done much in that area.

The government is still denying that they have Alien flying saucers with Antigravity and such.

Hutchinson is not the only one who is making things levitate at home!

I heard that another Canadian inventor named Boyd Bushman has done the same.

Please correct me if I have his name wrong.

Degravitising objects could be a new source of power!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Boyd bushman used to work for Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co ( or Skunkworks as i believe its known). He seems to have got into a bit of a legal tangle with them regarding suppression of information about a portable energy device, not sure if he invented it tho.

www.globalsecurity.org...

That doesent mean that there isnt another Boyd Bushmen in Canada working on Anti-Grav experiments or even that the Boyd Bushman mentioned above isnt working on the same problem in Canada.

EDIT:Edited for typo

[edit on 11-6-2004 by Janus]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Boyd Bushman did work for USAF and NASA and Lockheed-Martin and had several lawsuits.

I do not know for sure if he did make objects weightless and float or Levitate.

He claimed on TV he could do that at his house in Canada.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Supercool

alien,balony,
anti gravity is human built tesla invented electric flying machines.
look up electromagnetic flight and you! on you tube
look up nazi ufos and how they fly-william r lyne
the shadow goverment has had anti gravity since the 30s
there are NO aliens

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This technology was developed by Major Alexander DeSeversky in WWII.

Same technology used in electrostatic precipitators, the electric air filters that suck pollens and dust out of the air. Popular with the asthmatic and the allergic.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ok I'm a little late coming into this thread but..... Just got this book from the library of all places.

Secrets of antigravity propulsion : Tesla, UFOs, and classified aerospace technology by Author: LaViolette, Paul A.
Publisher: Bear & Co., c2008

This book has an intense amount of information on the subject. All of it backed up factually with bibliograhy, photos and diagrams. It seems the USA has been in the business of experimenting with AG since about WWII and beyond. The craft produced are your classic flying saucers and here more recently the mysterious triangular shaped craft. The work has been documented in trade journals, secret memos, personal journals all over the place. It is absolutely fascinating reading if you are into that kind of stuff. It also describes how the Biefold-Brown effect is AG as the objects themselves "weigh" less as they are measured during the experiments. This book alone explains alot about the UFO phenomenon though not all.
But hey, don't take my word for it. Get the book yourself, i found it in the library.

PG

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Supercool

Yes Boyd has made some cool claims. Here is a video of him with David Sereda. Newtons laws go bye-bye around 3:00 mark:

Part 2 is worth watching as well, just click on the youtube link and it'll be the first one on the right if you want to see it. Anti-grav documents from Boyd in the first couple min.

Electromagnetic Levitation Demonstration by Bushman:

Good stuff.

edit: haha I guess we'll try to revive this old thread. Dang, got me.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by beebs]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just something I noticed in part 1 of the video, Boyd makes a claim about Einstein's theory being expandable by the binomial theorem, and that this gave the first five forces (usually I've seen this as 4, strong nuclear, weak nuclear, electromagnetism, gravity, but he had electromagnetism and magnetic separately). Since this was a claim that I can investigate from the comfort of my basement, I decided to check it out :p

www.relativitycalculator.com...

m = m0 / sqrt(1 - v^2/c^2)

Using the maclaurin series you get: (valid as long as v^2/c^2 < 1, which is true as long as you aren't moving faster than light)

m = m0 ( 1 + 1/2 v^2/c^2 + 3/8 v^4/c^4 + 5/16 v^6/c^6 + 35/128 v^8/c^8 + 63/256 v^10/c^10 + 231/1024 v^12/c^12 + 3003/14336 v^14/c^14 + ... ) (hopefully I did the last couple terms right :p correct me if i messed up)

Then Boyd said if you multiply both sides by mc^2 you'd see the first eight forces...

(mc)^2 = m0 ( mc^2 + 1/2 mv^2 + 3/8 mv^4/c^2+ 5/16 mv^6/c^4 + 35/128 mv^8/c^6 + 63/256 mv^10/c^8 + 231/1024 mv^12/c^10 + 3003/14336 mv^14/c^12 + ... )

mc^2 is the rest energy of the mass, 1/2mv^2 is indeed kinetic energy as Boyd states, but after that, I don't recognize anything. I'll stare at it a little while longer and see if anything comes out at me.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

Very interesting. But I can't make out the meaning. Yes, I'm not that smart. Is it possible that you could translate your calculations into simple words for me?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I suppose in simplest terms I verified part of Boyd's claim, but the other part is either total nonsense or else way above my head :p I've never formally studied strong/weak nuclear forces, so that could be why I don't recognize anything in the numbers I put above.

Basically, what I did is expand m = m0 / sqrt(1 - v^2/c^2) into an infinite number of terms, and according to Boyd, the first eight terms will correspond to all the known forces plus a couple more we don't know anything about. The only recognizable numbers to me, though, were E=mc^2 and E=1/2 mv^2; the rest look as unintelligible to me as they do to you :p

new topics

top topics

join