It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
@seeingUFOzpa

Regarding jose escamilla

I ask you let the man respond or "show and prove" in all fairness. He responded to my emails in accord.. and while he can not speak during this time i will speak for him then. He will not incorporate Alisons hoax in to his film.

It remains to be seen yes...

check out the email i posted some pages back if you missed it

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
..What really gets me though, and I have

said time and time again, not one of these people (her cult members)

questions the fact that Alison is pointing out to dozens of these orbs

(snickering) night after night! I mean, no one has questioned this?

They all just say "great catch"
*scratches head*

The people who have enough sense to question her also have enough sense NOT to be one of her desciples -- and -- vice versa, the type of people that DO follow her don't have enough sense to see these objects for what they really are.

[edit on 6/15/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Just thought I would throw some photos up:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b646c9ee575.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/751ad7074aa5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cb7879e266d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b002a52c8465.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Wonderful work KiZZZy. The evidence is obviously there but the cult members refuse to compute it within their noggins.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Nice one mate a LOT of people on here should take a good LONG look at the link you posted
to KIZZZY'S video the only problem with that would be about 99.9% of the so called
U F O video threads would not have been made!

Mind you that would reduce the bandwidth wasted on the video threads!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The cop impersonator "Dan Page" was reported to youtube staff for death threats. He was also reported to his local police by an anonymous tip for making death threats with an electronic device and impersonating an officer. He has stopped the threats on apalacianheros channel since.

stay tuned folks

Ram

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Sorry to interrupt again...

Had this idea - Maybe she had been hypnotized to believe anything she see is UFO's?

Like an reverse psy-operation or what such things are called.
Didn't she say she use to be in the army once..?

-----
Or it could be the drinking water...

Glad you got me out of this one...

No further comments..

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Sorry to interrupt again...

Had this idea - Maybe she had been hypnotized to believe anything she see is UFO's?

Like an reverse psy-operation or what such things are called.
Didn't she say she use to be in the army once..?

-----
Or it could be the drinking water...

Glad you got me out of this one...

No further comments..

Could have something to do with the mass quantities of alcoholic beverages she drinks , share with the teenagers that she invites to orb ranch

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Could have something to do with the mass quantities of alcoholic beverages she drinks...

I...I .... ummm....see nothing wrong with some "adult beverages" now and then....plying underage blokes, though...THAT could be (if true) a criminal act, but in as much as the alcohol, in and of itself, as a 'smoking gun' that reflects on her activities?

I suspect that WHEN she posts on YouTube, actaully editing and uploading? Nah....stone cold sober, and thus....pre-meditated.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I had this sitting in my files so just putting it out there:
source: mintaka.sdsu.edu/GF/observing/artifacts.html

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/943b412d139d.jpg[/atsimg]

Artifact of digital cameras is due to charge spill in CCD detectors.

What you see here is leakage along the columns of the CCD, caused by the overexposed solar image.

The overflowing process is analogous: excess charges flood the column, producing a bright artifact in the image, as if it had been exposed to a vertical strip of light in the image plane.

What's happening here is that the Sun's bright image produces vastly more photo-electrons than the maximum capacity of the little “electron wells” in the chip that hold and transport the charges forming the image.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
@seeingUFOzpa

Regarding jose escamilla

I ask you let the man respond or "show and prove" in all fairness. He responded to my emails in accord.. and while he can not speak during this time i will speak for him then. He will not incorporate Alisons hoax in to his film.

What would be even better if he didn't put his OWN hoax into a video

Saw a clip were he looked at a so called rod appearing during a video of a tornado from a few frames of video he told us how long his so called rod was

He is as bad as the orb lady a plain and simple FACT!

Found it here from 2:10 on video makes me
every time I listen to what he says about it.

www.youtube.com...

Lets see a video of a rod taken with a camera when the shutter speed is very fast IT wont happen as can be seen here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

"A lot of people would like to think that pictures don't lie, or cameras don't lie and that's not necessarily true. They do the best they can to tell the truth. Any camera is capable of producing artifacts and an artifact is something that just appears in the picture that wasn't actually there that would not have been visible to someone standing there watching ..."

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
@seeingUFOzpa

Regarding jose escamilla

What would be even better if he didn't put his OWN hoax into a video

Saw a clip were he looked at a so called rod appearing during a video of a tornado from a few frames of video he told us how long his so called rod was

He is as bad as the orb lady a plain and simple FACT!

Found it here from 2:10 on video makes me
every time I listen to what he says about it.

www.youtube.com...

Lets see a video of a rod taken with a camera when the shutter speed is very fast IT wont happen as can be seen here.

www.youtube.com...

The whole 'RODS" stuff is such a joke, obviously bugs. I do not see how anyone could have the confidence to promote such a thing. I heard some nutters claim these RODS are not of our dimension that they slip in and out of ours undetected

I think Jose does not fact check this stuff, one would think he would have stumbled on to at least one of the many debunking videos. If you do a search for Alison Kruse or seeingUFOsPA , MOREseeingUFOsPA you will see a bunch of videos that debunk hers clearly. You cant get away from it that is why the debunking is so effective and most people have abandoned her hoax after further review. Thanks to Z once again

I am still optimistic as to if Jose will really remove her 11 seconds of footage from the beginning of UFO Greatest Story remake. It debuts in July at the Chinese theater. I guess he still has time to edit it out like he said. Again i will give him the benefit of the doubt since he can not post and remain patient.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
A brilliant thread was put out by and ATS member, Arbitrageur, which addresses optical Illusions:
"The Oldfield UFO Film - Evidence that some UFOs are mirages"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I was really quite impressed with his work.
Pilots may encounter visual illusions whilst in flight. They are trained to recognize and ignore illusions, such as a false horizon, or when landing a narrow runway, but they are susceptible to other optical illusions as well. Arbitrageur demonstrates this wonderfully.

Since optical illusions play a big role in what people THINK they see and the realities are really quite different. Color, motion, shape and the amount of light that hits your eyes are just a few of the factors that might cause you to see an illusion.

According to a growing number of international brain experts, optical illusions do not only fool the eyes as to their contents, but also the human brain, which tends to perceive everything it sees literally. For example, when looking at an illusionist trick meant to inspire movement, some people actually get motion sick, although they obviously know that nothing is moving in the image, and that everything is just a figment of their imagination.
news.softpedia.com...

Alison has led the way with her morphing orbs and fake planes which invariably are optical illusions and You Tube has now become inundated with people making the same claims. In my opinion You Tube has become a Zoo filled with charlatans and hocus pocus! I have observed so many people claiming camera artifacts as being UFO's that I weary of it already!

[edit on 16-6-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb497d7d3743.jpg[/atsimg]
Source: Professional photojournalist Mark M. Hancock

We know more light equals better exposures. Two 100-watt light bulbs produce twice as much light as one. Each additional light increases the amount of light falling on a subject.

Forget this rule while shooting lights as the primary subject.

When lights are the primary subject, each equally-powered and filtered light is about the same. This is because we meter the light source, not where the light is falling.

Distance drop-off
If a light is 100 feet away, it's about the same as lights 10 inches away from the camera (depends on moisture and pollution). Both lights are emitting the same amount of light. It's still subject to the inverse square law of light, but the source is constant and more intense than the light falloff.

The distance from the camera does play a role in digital drop off. Film records each tiny light photon as it affects the silver halide to the point of reciprocity failure. Digital cameras record light on a sensor. As lights become more distant or camera angles become wider, their relative size becomes smaller. Eventually, they become too small for the digital sensor to record all of them. This creates a light loss which must be considered by digital photographers.

The opposite is also true. Because we're directly photographing lights rather than where the light falls, the largest lights spill onto nearby sensors.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fad1394bc166.jpg[/atsimg]

CCD Saturation and Blooming
"Saturation and blooming are related phenomena that occur in all charge-coupled device (CCD) image sensors under conditions in which either the finite charge capacity of individual photo-diodes, or the maximum charge transfer capacity of the CCD, is reached. Once saturation occurs at a charge collection site, accumulation of additional photo-generated charge results in overflow, or blooming, of the excess electrons into adjacent device structures. A number of potentially undesirable effects of blooming may be reflected in the sensor output, ranging from white image streaks and erroneous pixel signal values (as illustrated in Figure 1) to complete breakdown at the output amplification stage, producing a dark image."

learn.hamamatsu.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Thanks KIZZY , good stuff. Science does not apply with the delusional. But science does not explain everything however , Alison and her ilk can not comprehend junior high taught physics or even acknowledge it.

I think we should just demand some documentation for now on, education , college and ect

Something that qualifies them to some intelligent thought process

This is just like throwing a hot dog down a hallway

or beating a dead horse with a wilffle ball bat

If you can imagine how many people like myself who are disgusted with her and this crap

I do not even pay no mind anymore to UFOligy ... so may people have lost interest thanks to Steven Greer and Alison and Blossom Goodchild and so many attention whores whom have raped this and perverted it, the disinformation. The building to a clamax and getting kicked in the nards by falsers.

Nothing happens

Im sure they are here "ET" and im sure they should not care what we do to ourselves. We are biological organisms on a totem.

I mean we deserve what we choose

capice ?

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This information is not, I repeat, is not for the nincompoops and their nincompoopery. I say that because it is apparent that they all follow the yellow-brick road to the land of ORBS from the planet Zubu! Some may even be MoonOnians for all I know, but they all hail the Orb-Queen and bow to her on her very special hill overlooking the ORB Kingdom! All one has to do is follow the trail of sloppy and gunky Grey Matter leakage on the yellow-brick road to know what is not in their heads.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join