It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
@RAM

Sorry but i do not see any "sparks" or splatter in those videos. I see a plane nothing more

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ram

I think...could it be....you got so easily fooled by the Orb Queen's poor camera technique??

I am writing about the sparks and the wobble stuff. The unknown stuff in front of the headlights...Same stuff as in the sparkling beauty thing-video.. Just dark instead of bright orange..

Near the end of that clip?

Yeah..two things, to reply to one thing you mentioned...the landing lights seem to "fade" a bit, for a very simple reason. The airplane turns, slightly, and is no longer pointing directly at the camera. I mean, you can see this with car headlights, too!

Second...Alison's shaking the camera, she's zooming in and out...THAT is the sum total of the "effects"...it is HER!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
@RAM

I actually enjoyed the humor of Mr. Z's vidoes, after all, Alison made over

100 of

these things ad nauseam! Hell I lost count already! We had to get through

her stuff and follow-up with Z's videos which made it more palatable IMO.

Mr. Z has actually studied the logistics of the 'Orb Queen'. He knows the

roads, terrain, major and minor airports, heliports n pads,

golf courses, light towers, the famous orb hill overlooking Alison's "orb

kingdom". He used the 3D map as well to look at the topography over the

hills and dales!

He has Vector maps and knows them, which incidentally all of Alison's orbs

follow night after tedious night!

"Marathon UFO's" well of course Alison has named them 'ALIENS' and threw "UFO's'

right out the window! Yes Alison has IDENTIFIED her haloing, morphing orbs!

You don't need Photo Shop to create special effects. There are lenses that

can do that for you and yes even sparkle those lights right up!

One example of that is called JELLY LENS.

Of course they have other lenses you can cap on your camera.

Sparkle: Adds twinkly stars to your photos. This lens makes lights and

reflections appear as twinkly star bursts!

Alison knows all about this stuff. She knows all about computer special

effects as well, after all that is what she advertised on her online Resume!

But of course you didn't bother to look at Z's video because you want all of

Alison's videos to be the REAL UFO'S.

"A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest" la la la la la la laaaaaa

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is the nail in the coffin people

This is why she is making death threats at a local resident for speaking out

FEAR THE AIRPORTS!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yes, the ALIENS came down and decided to use that --->unusedNOT!

The ALIENS said, "Hey, # this, we are gonna use this

here Vector Route and fool everyone with our morphing prowess AND we

are gonna come in here by the dozens night after night! Yeah, that's the

ticket"

[edit on 10-6-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Not to mention they need to "MORPH" in to airplanes as a disguise coming to, and from the airports

Yes of all places on earth this is where they are concentrating an invasion

In hub of several airports and the chosen one Alison is the only person that can see them

makes perfect sense

sarcasm

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Ram

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Can a lens really do that stuff?

Omfg..!

1: The orange light I cannot understand - unless it is possible to make it look like sparks...

2: And the wobble thing - I don't compute that one either...

3: I also do see Airplanes in those videos.. And I think she is fooling herself making it into ufo's in her mind. Thanks for the Airplane daylight thing... Really shows how the sound is gone...

This really makes me fell bad...But that's how life is when you screw up..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry and all that - but thanks for everything...

I tell you exactly how it feels like now

Why the hell did I waste all evening looking at this stuff? then I think - Well the orange thing that does the sparkle thing screwed with me for sure..

And then I have this feeling - Now you all go party, and I will not get invited

Fair enough...

Good work again...

I don't even want to look at Z's video - I know it will make me feel like crap..
but - Post it again... I would properly have a look anyway...

Me signing out
Not good - Smacked in teh face.. Thee win!!!!

-
It is so weird to change opinion... To change mind - But I do it anyway...
Death to me..hurray... hurray... one less idiot to worry about..

Thanks for spending your time helping me out...AGAIN.. wtf is wrong with me..?! Whatever.. Not a chance.. Some have to loose - others win..

- # Alison Cruse...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Penny Drops

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51f7c0fcabce.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Do you have proof of these death threats? Those alone would be enough to end this farce once and for all.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Ram.....

If you've realised that Kruse is a hoaxer, why did you make me a foe?

I thought that in helping you understand what was really going on, I'd been of assistance to you.

I hope we can be "friends"!!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I think the death theats things comes from his comment on the video

I just saw the UFO Hunting installment. One word comes to mind: "Crap".
Enough said. This is directed towards Alison Kruse : Stop having your minions bombard me with death threats. I will take this to authorities if you and your ilk persist. I will speak of this no more.
www.youtube.com...

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Samich did the same thing to me, and i thought we were just starting to be friends. If i felt like it i would look up and send a letter to the finishing school he attended.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Do you have proof of these death threats? Those alone would be enough to end this farce once and for all.

I discussed it regarding her calling my aunt and sending the message "dont mess with us or he will get hurt" some pages back.

and she has it saved on a answering machine and i plan on upping the audio some time whenever i receive it.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Ram

Ram.....

If you've realised that Kruse is a hoaxer, why did you make me a foe?

I thought that in helping you understand what was really going on, I'd been of assistance to you.

I hope we can be "friends"!!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

You have a wonderful Foe List MMN! Certainly one to be proud of! I just wish management would change it to 'Mo Foe List'. It's far more accurate!

IRM

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Don't feel so bad Ram, I am sure we would all like to see a space-craft. That

would be exciting now yes?

This is not about winning or losing Ram but about "researching" information

being put out there to find the truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Ram.....

Hey.....it looks like we're cool again!

But.....don't tell Kruse or she'll send someone 'round with their "bother boots" on!!

Thanks mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Not good - Smacked in teh face.. Thee win!!!!

-
It is so weird to change opinion... To change mind - But I do it anyway...
Death to me..hurray... hurray... one less idiot to worry about..

Thanks for spending your time helping me out...AGAIN.. wtfYou is wrong with me..?! Whatever.. Not a chance.. Some have to loose - others win..

It is not about winning or losing. It is about enlightenment in pursuit of the truth.

While your angry and embarrassment are understandable, you have no reason to feel that way. You considered the evidence and changed your mind accordingly. That demonstrates an open-mindedness not just uncommon in these forums but in every day life. You should be very proud of yourself.

You learned a very important lesson today. All evidence needs to be considered, not just those that fit your beliefs, otherwise you will fall victim to people like Ms. Alison. Critical thinking is a vital part of every day life.

Your angry at Ms. Alison is every bit justified. You did nothing wrong here, you only want to believe. She, however, preyed on that hope and belief.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

Sorry and all that - but thanks for everything...

I tell you exactly how it feels like now

Why the hell did I waste all evening looking at this stuff?

Ram, many of us have been exactly where you are this very second. I was once an avid believer in almost anything UFO related. Then something happens along the way that changes us forever. It's harsh, but ultimately for the best.

You will find yourself thinking more critically in the future and demanding a higher level of evidence. This is a good thing mate. Don't perceive this experience as a let down. Consider yourself hardened and sharpened. Today has been a positive experience for you.

Always remember the saying:

Fool me one, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

This doesn't mean that every UFO sighting is fake or a mis-identification. There's plenty of solid stuff out there... a small kernel that can easily be lost in an ocean of BS. You have evolved today mate. Excellent!

IRM

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

You have a wonderful Foe List MMN! Certainly one to be proud of! I just wish management would change it to 'Mo Foe List'. It's far more accurate!

It has been said that a man with no enemies must not be that important. My foe list grows about 1-2 a month, but not because I'm a jerk. It's because I disagree. That should tell you everything.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-Reilly

..we are driving down a back road.... and i see a greenish blue.... i'd actually rather say turqoise arc travel at incredible speed overhead.....

heres the messed up part.....

i said absolutely nothing about it for about 5 mins..... but i see my buddy looking at me from the passenger seat..... so finally i decided to ask...

"sooooooooo, did you see that?"

he says

"yeah, dude, it kinda fu$#ed with me on like a primal level..... it actually made my eyes water"

well the worst part of it is.... when this..... "thing" flew overhead.... it had the same effect on me..... i literally had a teardrop fall down my cheek.....

it hit me on the same primal level..... but...... i wasnt scared.... i wasnt worried..... i didnt know how to feel about it..... i just have never seen anything like it.... it brought an extreme wonder to me...

You Know that's the exact same thing that happened to a friend of mine and myself about 22 years ago.

Same reaction, we were walking out late one night at about 2 am in October, we looked up and we both saw this greenish turquoise light in an ascending arc disappear towards a clear night sky, my friend and I also both looked at each other in wonder and we both got instantly teary eyed, like we also got hit at the primal level..it was amazing to say the least..

you're story touched me because it brought it all right back with those words. Thanks for sharing!

As for the topic, I saw one of the videos, and from what I saw, I't looked pretty convincing...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Conluceo]

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join