It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell May 30 2010 Christopher Story Intelligence Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Story claims that VP Joe Biden, Timothy Geithner and Rahm Emanuel are all receiving bribes from the Bush/CIA syndicate.

Nothing new really as many of us have suspected this for years but Story claims to now have absolute proof.

Story claims that Director of National Intelligence Admiral Dennis C Blair had obtained copy checks and documentary evidence of Biden, Geithner and Emanuel receiving long term bribes from the Bush/CIA syndicate and this was the real reason that Obama forced Blair's resignation.

Also Story claims that on May 27th President Barack Obama personally intervened in an ultra vires manner to block the release of funds to holders of the $47T Lien against the US Treasury - an impeachable offense.

www.worldreports.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I think you've been punked.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

?

Care to elaborate on that?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Bogus story and flakey attempt to hoax a conspiracy story.

Another ---->Anti Obama Hoax

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

It's interesting that you say that since this report is huge and you cannot possibly have even had time to read and analyze the entire thing yet

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

It's interesting that you say that since this report is huge and you cannot possibly have even had time to read and analyze the entire thing yet

You present things really poorly that is why nobody cared about this thread. Its your fault that you were not able to pull this off. We are laughing at you not with you.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Pull what off?

I'm just starting a discussion about this report, I'm not trying to "pull" something "off".

And you guys' debunking attempts here are pathetic BTW. Not even a word about the actual content of the report. TSK TSK!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

Pull what off?

I'm just starting a discussion about this report, I'm not trying to "pull" something "off".

And you guys' debunking attempts here are pathetic BTW. Not even a word about the actual content of the report. TSK TSK!

The report you posted is a prank, bogus, hoax.

I know you hate hearing that its false, but you should not believe lies.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

How do you know that it is a prank, bogus, hoax, lies?

Simply saying that it's a hoax without adding any other qualifying information doesn't make it a hoax.

Your replies are seriously lame, how about actually reading the whole report and contributing something substantial?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Sorry buddy,as soon as I read this I quit reading.
From your source.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• The Office of Naval Intelligence diversionary source labelled ‘By Sorcha Faal, and as reported
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorcha Faal is the biggest internet hoaxer.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Is there any mention of Leo Wanta in your article? Because I see the mention of a $47 trillion debt, and that's a long running hoax that gets modified every few weeks to include current events. Next week it will be something like: Obama orders Israel to raid humanitarian aid ship, kill all passengers. Ship really carrying $47 trillion debt to Leo Wanta.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

This doesn't really surprise me much, I have known for some time now that our government is a criminal enterprise, and that the players are all of them together, in one way or another. This is why when a man or woman gets into Public Office, they will do anything to keep that office. It's all about the money, and believe me, these minions have plenty of it while we normal Americans have to scrape and save to get anything nice for ourselves. I say take them all down, and put some real people in there, people are are not LAWYERS, a violation of the original 13th Amendment.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mythatsabigprobe

Yes Leo Manta and 47 million dollars IS mentioned.
I know nothing about that hoax tho.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Sorry buddy,as soon as I read this I quit reading.
From your source.
• The Office of Naval Intelligence diversionary source labelled ‘By Sorcha Faal, and as reported

Sorcha Faal is the biggest internet hoaxer.

This report isn't by Sorcha Faal, it's by Christopher Story. And he is agreeing with you, he says that Sorcha Faal is a disinfo agent

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Is there any mention of Leo Wanta in your article? Because I see the mention of a $47 trillion debt, and that's a long running hoax that gets modified every few weeks to include current events. Next week it will be something like: Obama orders Israel to raid humanitarian aid ship, kill all passengers. Ship really carrying $47 trillion debt to Leo Wanta.

Again, HOW do you know that the $47T Lien against the US Treasury is a hoax?

Have you even researched it at all?

Probably not....

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Man, talk about the biggest DRAMA of all times!

I've been researching this fraud lawsuite, which has had a judgement issued on already. The people involved in the lawsuite have been waiting for thier monetary releases and Obama has been effortlessly, and relentlessly intervening in the delivery of this money!

If I'm not mistaken, the term "Packs" is what these people are calling their shares of the rewarded judgements on this case.

folks can review the threads being posted on this HERE

Go to the bottom of the page, and review the list of linked comments. Folks start talking about something known as "packs" - which I've come to the conclusion refers to compensation packages awarded by the court for this very law suite!.

Is this all still considered as a hoax by people?

join