It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveling Nazis- at the least it makes an entertaining read.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I am in no way shape or form claiming this as my own work. I will 100% put my hands up to indiscriminately pillaging this from another forum

I just thought it worth bringing(i maybe wrong) to peoples attention, if anything just for the entertaining thought. Something else to mix in to the couldron of madness?

NAZI TIME MACHINE

One of the world’s leading experts on Nazi Germany says Hitler mastered time itself, sending “time warriors” centuries into the future to conquer a world that is yet to be!

Dr. Kurt Fischer told a symposium in Mysen, Norway, that evidence accumulated over the past 64 years has convinced him that the Nazis developed a crude but working time machine before the fall of Germany in 1945.

He says parts of the machine and tattered blueprints were recovered from a bombed-out bunker in Berlin by Allied forces. And he suspects that Hitler, long obsessed with paranormal science, might have used the device to propel himself into the future and back on numerous occasions.

“Volumes have been written about the Nazis’ heavy water experiments and Hitler’s obsession with perfecting the atom bomb,” said Dr. Fischer. “But the cutting edge of Nazi technology was concerned with nothing less than the mastery of time and space itself.

“There is evidence to suggest that they did, in fact, open a portal. It couldn’t help them alter the course of World War II. But there is a very real possibility that it gave them a chance to win an even greater victory – the control and domination of our future.”

Fischer provided ample documentation for his broader theories during his presentation in Norway.

In a dramatic videotaped interview, secret Nazi physicist Erich Kreiner – now deceased – confirmed that he was one of 28 scientists who conducted the time-travel experiments.

He refused to name his colleagues and appeared to be addled or intentionally evasive when asked to discuss specifics. But he did say the Nazi goal was to send 5,000 elite troops to Germany in the year 2145, which was then 200 years into the future.

“There was some measure of success,” he said, adding that several technicians were sent decades into the future and returned to their own time before Germany fell to the Allies.

“I don’t know if there is a connection. But German police reported that a man in Nazi uniform appeared at a power plant near Dresden last August and later vanished from a heavily guarded cell,” said Dr. Fischer. “Was that man a Nazi time traveler? Unfortunately, we’ll never know for sure.”

Components of the purported time machine that were recovered from the Berlin bunker have long since been lost, he added. But detailed descriptions contained in Allied inventory reports suggest that it was no bigger than a filing cabinet and was designed to generate light and ultra-high frequency sound waves.

“It’s a chilling prospect, but the greatest threat to our future may not be an enemy that exists today,” said Dr. Fischer. “It might be the Nazis – and a world controlled by a madman.”

Thoughts, ideas?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by WHOS READY]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
weeklyworldnews.com...
^is where this all came from

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Imagine this, the Nazis actually did!!! But when they did go they took all the evidence and know how with, and now are returning to achieve the goal they once wanted?

Who knows, if nothing has happened by July 11th anyway, im off.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theuhstuf

cheers for that but no it didn't, if i'd have seen that i would of put the link to it.
i was on dtv reading some thread about israel, somebody had liked some quote somebody signed off with about time traveling nazis and the bloke with the quote replied with all that, he didn't link to it either.

i've got a couple of threads i wouldn't mind doing just wish i had the concentration..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

who knows what sort of world we will or can create with our thoughts

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Reminds me of Dean Koontz's novel Lightning. It's an old book from the 80s but a good read from what I remember.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's an 18 year old story:
You see...

But, there is some truth to it.
The technology are the Nazi UFOs and there are rumors that the dimensional portals can be found above the north and south pole.
Just watch this video, it's in German but the visualization is self explanatory.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
wow i just had a really trippy thought..

so nazi's time traveled from 1945 (the past)

to 2145 (the future)

that means if they are in the future then they wont actually appear until the earth reaches 2145 Ad... but if they went to the future in 1945 then they must have arrived straight away.

so does that mean they are in the future now? the present to us is 2010 but the present to them is 2145..

If they went into the future then.. does that mean they already did things before they even happened?

does anybody else understand what im trying to get at here?.. its likeee a big mind FU** lol

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Fun topic, and worth reading if only for entertainment value. I have always had a problem with time travel and I usually haven't heard this problem addressed... here goes: If I could somehow travel into a different time period and I planned to land on earth in this other time period, I would have to also travel a vast distance through space . Our solar system is moving at 45000 miles/ hour. Our galaxy is moving too some galaxies move 10% the speed of light relative to us. It would be difficult to figure out how far the earth will be from us in 200 years in order to land on it. Any time machine would have to make a big bend in space it you expect to pass through it and onto earth.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmmmm.

if they went forward then wouldn't they have come back with some tech to enable victory in the war?

Conversely wouldn't they have known they lost the war and hitler then did a runner to the end of time?

How does this sit with the 2012 doomsayers?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Funny to think of all these elite troops from 1945 arriving in the future,then realising that all their weapons are actually a bit rubbish when compared to the tech of 2145...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Well, 12.21.2012 the Nazis will return with their fiery chariots.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

just wondering what were your thoughts on the video, as i don't understand german

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Hitler and many other Nazis believed the earth is hollow. This is something like people who think the earth is flat. But this new theory sheds another light on those what seemed to be wacky theories. Caused by earth's rotation there are supposedly electromagnetic vortexes at the north and south pole which are supposedly portals to other worlds.

Very good stuff for Hollywood, but they ignore it.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
BTW, this is a very good thread about this subject.
Really worth reading!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The Nazi scientist were definitely pioneers in super technology of this age and if they had been allowed to work to this day I feel that technology would have advanced so much more rapidly. There seems to be a reason why in Operation Paperclip all the Americans wanted the German scientist because they truly were the most brilliant in the war. Werhner Von Braun was a genius

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Patriot

another book to add to the collection for when we lose the power grid. good job i'm up for doing more reading

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

is their any chance you could find an english version of that vid, i didn't really have a scooby do what they was on about, although there were some interesting pictures..
i think the technology they have would shock the most hardened truthspiracy tin foil hat wearing researcher!!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by emayarsh

its a proper mind f**k isn't it, it opens the mind to all these possibilities, that are sooo out there.
but in answer to your question/thoughts, if the nazis went forwards in time, wouldn't they have just started a fresh time line? by the time we get to 2145 we'd be on our own time line and nothing to do with the nazi time line.. unless the nazis in the nwo found away of merging the 2?? that would be messed up!

if the nazis did go in to the future, could it all have been part of the rothschilds grand plan for the world??

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

it is an interesting topic isn't it, its crazy just the fact that we're entertaining the idea! truth is stranger than fiction as they say.. i just wonder to what extreme??

as for getting back to the earth, could'nt they just lock on to the energy signature of the earth... or something like that?... doesn't this just bring us back to the great pyramid?? perhaps its all been part of the plan?

watch this space.. mwahahahaa

<<   2 >>

join