It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Fish that does as he pleases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hello ATS, I have extraordinary views and i'll start by sharing some.

For all you that this is hard to get your head around and want to start asking for evidence, pictures, and this bull and that. Well you don't understand one of the main laws in life. ALLOWING, allowing others to believe as they will without proof.

Now understanding that another person's reality is THEIR reality not yours (the person reading) Understand that EVERY person is the CENTER of their REALITY.

Now that I've explained that i'll also explain my belief on GOD(s)

Well you see if we are all the center of are own reality, yet some other people in their own reality looks up at a person. inspired by that person they are looking up to. Act like their role model, learn like their role model and listen to their role model. Is that role model not a godly figure to the person or being looking up to it.

If you own a pet do you not think that pet looks at you as a Godly figure, you feed your pet, care for your pet, and most do anything to see their pet survive but the pet doesn't see that all they see is a superior being in other words a god

Anyways NEXT topic

Now people that get mad over grammar and spelling calling that person unintelligent, unsophisticated.... SHOWS that your are A superior being in IGNORANCE. The English language is not a LAW for it has problems within it.

The English language was CREATED. anything created has flaws for it is not a LAW of nature. the fact people grasp sooooooooo tightly to the way people write is wrong.

Some people write as if they are speaking. not as if they are a Scholar of the English language. Some are dyslexic and see words backwards have you ever asked why this could be, have you ever look at some other languages that write from the left of the page and you read it top to bottom or left to write in different languages. a lot of these languages are from before English does that make English O'cult, does the fact we've created words like Racism, Greed, Hate, Really just nonsense words with no true meaning except what English and modern man has put behind them. basically if we were never taught it would it exist?

Why should you learn something that hasn't always been? and since it hasn't always been it will not always be for grammar is useless unless you are lying or misinforming. for grammer can hide an protect the lies. Why is it that most people in my eyes with no REAL life experience that all they've done is sit at a desk from grade school up threw whatever direction you choose to learn what you are told and forced to learn another beings intelligence for you have no true intelligence you are only repeating what you are told.

in my eyes doing what you are told, writing the way you are told. that makes you a follower of the media and government. for you don't care about truths you only care about how something looks. Grammer is not intelligence it's a FORCED LEARNING PROCESS. that you are made to learn to comunicate. especially now for we have computers instead of a VOICE.

It is now a norm for everyone to learn proper GRAMMER and if not they are unintelligent I say F that, why study something that is basically useless in the survival of the self. you do not need GRAMMER, you need comunication skills with an UNDERSTANDING. anyways i used the word "you" in this because i feel you the person reading needs to have the words directed at you. Now maybe my comunications wrong. maybe everything i said was wrong, but this is my reality and in my eye's i'm RIGHT, just like how all you feel your reality is the RIGHT one. anyways stop harassing your fellow man for we are all the same, your worst feeling is my worst feeling my best feeling is your best feeling.

we are all the same even though we experience a different reality for we are all gods, and we are gods that are being suppressed. feel your godly power and embrace the fact that facts state we are all gods of equal proportion for we are superior beings.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by badfish86

Hey there badfish86 welcome to ATS ...

'The Fish Who Does As He Pleases'
I'm sure you do ... but remember only if it's within T&C of the website.

Unfortunately this is the 'introduction' forum and other topics cannot be discussed here.

So, once you've made you obligatory 20 posts you will be able to make a thread to discuss the points you've raised here.

Good Luck with that you badfish you.

Woody

[edit on 1-6-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Hi badfish86, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in there appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thank you,
I hadn't realized my introduction was not to ATS forum standards for an Introduction post. I felt it was a great introduction for it shows my beliefs and my feelings towards life and my thoughts and gives people a way to see my thinking patterns.

For most of my reply and threads will have to do with the injustice we each show each other on proof instead of faith for we as people can never prove another mans truths to be false. so hopefully PLEASE ATS can you allow me to keep my Introduction.

PLEASE

PS. Sauron I LOVE your signature.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by badfish86]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Hello Badfish86 !

In an effort to help you achieve your 20 posts necessary to begin a thread ...... do you have any questions ?

Big welcome too.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Not really i have followed ATS for quite sometime now and have a broad understanding of how it works, well except for introduction threads clearly lol.

I really can't post what i would like to say because it does not follow ATS standards.(but i'll do it anyways) For a great man once said to me. It is easier to beg for forgiveness then ask for permission.

basically i wish the world could allow the things they can not control. for the more you worry the less you'll succeed. instead of crying hopelessly or fighting aggressively. Move forward with your own truth's not the truths of are past.

We can not change another mans reality so why try and do so..... I'm guessing you (the reader) has always had their reality set in place for them and never took the chance to create a reality for them selfs. I believe this is why time repeats it's self cause we are all taught the same nonsense over and over so ever 30 years when we have a new generation they represent the same generation as their parents for they follow in their parent's footsteps instead of creating their own reality.

I'll bring up The Secret and state this. If we create are own reality and are actions influence what's around us. whatever a person believes to be their truth and their reality IS their truth and their reality. so if your going to hell well your going to hell, If your going to heaven your going to heaven and if your just part of the circle of life, your just part of the circle of life, you are what you want to be. So BE IT.

Just remember your worst feeling is my worst feeling. your greatest feeling is my greatest feeling. It does not mater the situation that caused the feeling for we have all felt are WORST and we have all felt are BEST. we have all witnessed good and bad, for that makes us individuals but the feelings are all the same.

Again I understand i am probably not following proper ATS protocol I am sorry but in my eye's this is my Introduction for it gives people a chance to see me for who i am. and isn't that the reason for an introduction?

[edit on 1-6-2010 by badfish86]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Hey... ! you have something to say , thats great - you are passionate - thats even better .

Your post count is currently at 9 posts .

All i offered was a little `too and fro`conversation .....which would result in you reaching your 20 posts in record time .

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

i am right there with you in the reality sea. i have said it many times and i have now finally herd it said from some one else.

Now people that get mad over grammar and spelling calling that person unintelligent, unsophisticated.... SHOWS that your are A superior being in IGNORANCE. The English language is not a LAW for it has problems within it.

The English language was CREATED. anything created has flaws for it is not a LAW of nature. the fact people grasp sooooooooo tightly to the way people write is wrong.

people speak so much crap about "thinking outside the box" and "not being apart of the system" but they put so much stock into one of the most confining systems known to man. ( i blame Miriam Webster lol ) words can be spelt many different ways. some words even make more sense being spelt in an alternative way. people are so worried about learning what every one else knows, that they forget and for fit what they know them self’s.

my reality shows me that the human race knows about 10% of them self’s, 10% of the world and .01% of the universe. people believe teachers and scientists as if they are the word of God and the word of nature. the only things that any one really learns today are things that were learned by people before them.

Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we don't know who we are, or where we are going in this Ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities, informing in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Dr. Timothy Leary

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well I appoligize for sometimes i just get lost in my words as i type.

Well how do you feel about the direction ATS has been going for the past few years?

I feel the Forums are just becoming another place to argue instead of what it was originally for in my eye's. I Rem Reading about....shucks can't remember his name It's either Marrs or Scott Creighton they have soo much knowledge and information on studies they have done them selfs and top honors to them. I feel ATS was a place to openly discus topics without being criticized. i feel now ATS has turned into a Grammar war and Deception war. with the people that have been here for years using their time as knowledge. Actually it reminds me of a quote

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." abe link.

With all this talk of "waking up" no one seems to understand. ATS in my eye's was once about organized thoughts and to avoid the chaos of the world to try and better the place we live in threw knowledge and understanding. I feel now ATS has gone for a loop. it is great people debate but you should debate the subject not the person. for the person is being kind enough to try and share what they feel is their knowledge.

Again I just keep writing and I apologize if I've offended anyone. it just bothers me their are soooooooooo many great people on ATS with great idea's and experiences that it is sad that some people are probably starting to hold back information with fear of being criticized where I believe the people come to ATS to share the stuff we can't share in everyday conversation because of fear of being ridiculed.

So i guess my question is, how do you feel? do you see differently? what are your views? instead of just listening to mine. This thread is my introduction but educated answers and views are always welcome.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

Thank you for your addition. It's like the Red and Blue pill mumbo-jumbo, we take the pill when you decide to cooperate with the norm or go against the norm, for one pill everyone is the same and the other pill introduces individualism, where everyone has a mind of their own. if you cooperate everything will seem easier but your truly going against the will of the world (following), when you take the opposite pill you think for your self creating your own actions and reality in the end your life seems harder (leader)

so everyone jump on board and follow the leader

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
so i'm finally at 20 post's thank you for not closing my thread moderators it greatly appreciated

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
look forward to seeing you around..

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have created my first thread i'm sure it will be a true gem

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
[edit on 6-6-2010 by badfish86]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM