It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about sleep paralysis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I have heard many people claim all ET abductions are sleep paralysis. This is quite ridiculous. I have encountered ETs many times, it is blatantly and obviously not sleep paralysis. ET can alter your body while you walk down the street, they are advanced and coordinated enough. You do not have to be in bed or in their ship. I have experienced it hundreds if not thousands of times in my encounters with ETs.

I put high probability in a high number(if not every case) of sleep paralysis is ETs doing a logical action(which they are always logical in actions when it comes to what people think). I think a good number of sleep paralysis is ET induced to give people who cant handle ETs being here, some form of option catering to their reality applying to their current beliefs. The point being to make someone believe sleep paralysis is occurring when people bring forth truthful ET abduction accounts. I have seen people say "I have encountered sleep paralysis. at first i thought it could be ETs but now I know for sure its not ETs" and they believe for the rest of their life(unless global first contact happens) that ETs are not here. The nordics tell me this is at times a fully mind controlled event occurring. Much like the operations of some ETs to keep people religious giving people telepathic encounters of God and Jesus. When they are truly just a computer AI connected to their minds.

It would be interesting to see how long sleep paralysis has been happening. If it has only just begun being documented since the 1940s, well that would up the chance its ETs doing it. I could not find any information on how long it has been occurring when doing a simple google search.

To be clear I am not 100% certain if sleep paralysis is ET induced. What is clear is it is being used as a smokescreen debunking real ET interactions. And that annoys me.

I know some of the variables ETs have to operate under. Due to negative ETs deals have been made making ETs primarily only able to contact people through lucid dreams or when they were high on a heavy drug. This is to make the claims less believable and fully debunkable(granted some would logically have to be not real). Many good ETs wish they could openly contact people here and interact. If they COULD, we would have so many contactees it would be obvious to people something is going on. Which is why they cannot do it. Many people on these forums would be contacted I am told. They have not ruled that option out due to possible first contact. Good luck, I hope you guys can experience the benevolent ETs in some of the same ways I have.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Actually sleep paralysis has been around much longer and is heavily documented. Hundreds of years ago, people believed they were visited by incubus and succubus while asleep in their beds... depending obviously on the gender of the 'experiencer'. Then there's the 'Old Hag' who comes in the night and sits on young mens chests. In mostly every case, the experiencer cannot move or scream etc. Classic sleep paralysis.

Of course we know now with hindsight that people weren't getting jiggy with demons and witches. They were simply still living the dream while partially awake.

There may or may not be abductions but it is certain that sleep paralysis exists and ticks most of the boxes in relation to alien abduction.

If you are so bothered by it all, then I suggest you go to a sleep clinic and find out for certain instead of just disregarding the prosaic answers for the exotic ones.

IRM

link   
I've had SP, on and off, for years. I'm sure it has nothing to do with aliens.

I minimised SP episodes by making my life more regular. Surely aliens can't be thwarted by a healthier lifestyle? The opposite applies too. If I stay out for a couple of days getting wasted, the next night's sleep will guarantee SP. Does this mean I can control when aliens come-a-calling?

link   

Originally posted by Myuzik

To be clear I am not 100% certain if sleep paralysis is ET induced.

To be clear I am 100% certain that sleep paralysis isn't ET induced.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Are you speaking on behalf of Kermit?

IRM

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

ET can abduct you while you walk down the street, they are advanced and coordinated enough. You do not have to be in bed or in their ship. I have experienced it hundreds if not thousands of times in my encounters with ETs.

Wait, what?

You've been abducted thousands of times?

Holy crap.
When are you actually here?

- Lee

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I've had SP, on and off, for years. I'm sure it has nothing to do with aliens.

I minimised SP episodes by making my life more regular. Surely aliens can't be thwarted by a healthier lifestyle? The opposite applies too. If I stay out for a couple of days getting wasted, the next night's sleep will guarantee SP. Does this mean I can control when aliens come-a-calling?

It just means there are seemingly variables applied to what affects it. ETs can create that but it seems more likely it is natural.

Regardless, the idea of all abductions being SP is blatant disinfo.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

ET can abduct you while you walk down the street, they are advanced and coordinated enough. You do not have to be in bed or in their ship. I have experienced it hundreds if not thousands of times in my encounters with ETs.

Wait, what?

You've been abducted thousands of times?

Holy crap.
When are you actually here?

- Lee

I guess the proper term would be my body being altered, not abducted. As I am not taken away. People seem to apply ETs doing something to your body to the word abducted, which is why I worded it like that. Sorry.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

To be clear I am not 100% certain if sleep paralysis is ET induced.

To be clear I am 100% certain that sleep paralysis isn't ET induced.

How could you say that? 100%? That mean you have some flaws. Its possible they have done every case by altering the variables that create it naturally in us. Not actually controlling the situation every time. They are behind many of the bad things we are subjected to.

Maybe lower that percent a little bit? high 90s?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I've had sleep paralysis on and off for as long as I can remember. And like Kandinsky I've noticed that with regular sleeping habits etc I can usually avoid it. I bet most people with recurring sleep paralysis have discovered this too.

There seems to be some space left in your signature, would Michael Salla fit in there you think?

[edit on 28-5-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
If your in contact with ETs, tell them to give me a shout!

I agree to some extent. I have a friend that can very vividly remember an abduction at a young age, and he doesn't believe in UFOs. He said it was so real, but its been so long and hes convinced it was a dream.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by gandhi]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

It just means there are seemingly variables applied to what affects it. ETs can create that but it seems more likely it is natural.

They can? How do you know what ET's can and can't do? Did they give you a special induction DVD that explains everything?

Or are you just interpreting things so they fit your 'experience' (confirmation bias)? You cannot use your experience to prove your experience. Whatever happens within the experience is highly subjective.

IRM

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

They can? How do you know what ET's can and can't do? Did they give you a special induction DVD that explains everything?

You dont have to get cynical. I know from experience the matrice they are able to make. They have done so much to me, I know a good bit about what they are capable of.

Or are you just interpreting things so they fit your 'experience' (confirmation bias)? You cannot use your experience to prove your experience. Whatever happens within the experience is highly subjective.

IRM

Of course, all I have is my word. Ive been called crazy many times,. People have said I interact with demons, satan, spirits,.. To me it is obviously ET. After a couple years of advanced ETs interacting with you every day, you know its ETs.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

I thought the scientific explanation of sleep paralysis/old hag syndrome was that our brain cuts off motor impulses to the body to keep us from acting out our dreams in the physical world. Then, sometimes, the brain does not re-establish motor control quickly enough when we wake, hence the paralysis.

Sleep paralysis was first described in writing and termed a "nightmare" in 1746. Eventually that word was used to refer to other scary sleep-related experiences, as we use it today. (It was first put in a dictionary in 1746 in A Dictionary of the English Language by Samuel Johnson.)

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Yeah, Michael Salla is being prepped for my next sig. I hate that guy with a passion! I have also experienced SP a few times in my life. The last time, I was actually able to look around the room and my walls were covered in some kind of organic paisley looking lattice. It ran along the walls and into what looked like an electrical fuse box that had appeared on the wall beside the door. I knew immediately what was happening so I just chilled out and enjoyed it until I totally woke up and it all faded away.

The only advice I can give the Op is that the most important thing is to stay calm and rational when you're experiencing SP. If you fear there's someone in the room, you mind will simply create that scenario for you.

IRM

[edit on 28/5/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrostyPhilosopher
reply to post by Myuzik

I thought the scientific explanation of sleep paralysis/old hag syndrome was that our brain cuts off motor impulses to the body to keep us from acting out our dreams in the physical world. Then, sometimes, the brain does not re-establish motor control quickly enough when we wake, hence the paralysis.

Sleep paralysis was first described in writing and termed a "nightmare" in 1746. Eventually that word was used to refer to other scary sleep-related experiences, as we use it today. (It was first put in a dictionary in 1746 in A Dictionary of the English Language by Samuel Johnson.)

Seems logical. I do know ETs are capable of controlling our mind well enough to do that to us. But I've never heard that explanation. Seems to be a design flaw in humans rather than ETs doing it. ETs putting there is some sort of probable to me. But its possible we developed it naturally.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

IRM

Of course, all I have is my word. Ive been called crazy many times,. People have said I interact with demons, satan, spirits,.. To me it is obviously ET. After a couple years of advanced ETs interacting with you every day, you know its ETs.

If it is indeed every day, and you're no prone to exaggerating, then you have nothing to loose by spending a few nights at a sleep clinic. I would imagine that you would sincerely like to get to the bottom of the experience be it prosaic or otherwise... no?

IRM

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

IRM

If it is indeed every day, and you're no prone to exaggerating, then you have nothing to loose by spending a few nights at a sleep clinic. I would imagine that you would sincerely like to get to the bottom of the experience be it prosaic or otherwise... no?

IRM

I am not exaggerating. It is every single day in both fields of telepathic interaction, and various pains and sensations on my body. Both good and bad feeling.

They primarily alter my body from another dimension. There is no area on the planet I could go and they could not reach me. When they inject me the needle is only partly in this dimension.

And I am in the process of getting to the bottom of the experience. I have been speaking and engaged in telepathic conversations every day with them for about 2 years. Typically with the nordics AI.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I guess the proper term would be my body being altered, not abducted. As I am not taken away. People seem to apply ETs doing something to your body to the word abducted, which is why I worded it like that. Sorry.

Ah I see now, thanks for clearing that up.

Would you mind explaining how your body is altered and what that means in terms of being "abducted"?

Do you mean in a sort of out-of-body manner?

- Lee

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Gee, and here I thought sleep paralysis was actually a medical condition. What was I thinking!

Oh yeah, 2nd line.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by black cat]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join