It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Event happening now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here's the information that I have become aware of. At this very moment. thousands of people everyday are beginning to feel the increased energies. The peak of this energy wave of conscience, is going to remove every and all fear from our minds because those emotions will not be able to thrive in a higher energy mind.

There is obviously good news to this. However, for those who are completely driven by fear (Trying to keep a job, pay mortgage, wife, children, bills and taxes) will begin to feel an emotion of emptiness. Their sense of self worth will vanish with the fear, leaving them empty with nothing in their hearts.

Armageddon is the point in time (supposedly in 2012 when it gets at it's most extreme and perhaps infinite) where those with false worth and empty hearts, will witness their psychological deaths or Death of EGO. Pride. A complete stripping away of everything you cling too in the name of vanity, greed and selfishness.
Remember the move called "the Happening"? Look around you. See the violence increasing? See the suicide rates? Riots and wars?

Most everyone on this planet has their self worth tied up in material possessions. Now, under the threat of loosing those material possessions and therefore themselves, they are turning violent and evil. Fighting to get back their pride and vanity. They will loose.

There is only one way to survive this event. That is, open your heart, release your struggle, and learn to forgive, love and have compassion for every living creature on Earth, including Earth herself. And to humble yourselves in the face of the horror and terror you've all been a part of. The gig is up, and you are all going to witness what is in your hearts. Pray that you have a heart to witness.

If you're starting to feel suicidal, this might be your wake up call to snap out of your trance and awaken. Align your mind to your true ambitions and purpose.

2012 is when the energies of life will be above the spectral range of the lower light where the Ego resides. If you're entire sense of self rests within your Ego, then you are going to begin to feel very empty as we approach 2012. Perhaps might even feel like a walking corpse.

Does this sound familiar to you?

Good luck to you all.

Namaste

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Are you saying the "big event" of 2012 will be mass suicide of those who do not start to live in harmony with the planet?
After thousands of years of being here...take a good hard look at our history.
We have BOTH lived in harmony with earth, and killed off ourselves in every way possible.
One day of prophecy, will not make a change so great to human or planet.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Are you saying the "big event" of 2012 will be mass suicide of those who do not start to live in harmony with the planet?
We have BOTH lived in harmony with earth, and killed off ourselves in every way possible.

I am saying that everyone will witness what is in their hearts. Once the frequency rises to the realm above the lower frequency range of Ego, removing it from your being. Thousands and thousands of walking dead. Dead Ego's and absolutely nothing in their hearts.

Is it possible that a person with no sense of self worth, no material possessions and nothing in their hearts might commit suicide?

Most of us, in this world, are going through this event right now. Stress is rising and people are working like slaves to hold onto their material wealth. It's a losing battle as long as we cling them.

The values of these things, tend to disappear upon the realization that freedom feels better than anything we've ever bought or Got.

After it is all over, our awakened human beings can begin the task of healing one another. The removal of the economical system as we see it today. A collapse of the old societies and a new age.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Oh no, not this again. sigh

There is obviously good news to this. However, for those who are completely driven by fear (Trying to keep a job, pay mortgage, wife, children, bills and taxes) will begin to feel an emotion of emptiness. Their sense of self worth will vanish with the fear, leaving them empty with nothing in their hearts.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
OP i'll have to admit, some of the things you brought up, I can see with my own eyes. For those of us that have been into the topic of 2012, of the spiritual body, law of attraction, of trying to abolish the fear and negativity that is in our minds ... if you brought any of this up say, 2 - 3 years ago, people would have thought we're crazy. Now, when I go to work, I have opened discussions about this. I have people wanting to borrow "The Secret" from me, sending text messages of how i'm an inspiration to them, how they did this and that because they embedded into their heads that it was possible.

The magic of 2012 is happening right before our eyes. The wars that are starting to occur, the oil spills, revolution, civil war, border control, they all have one thing in common. VIOLENCE! It could be a final attempt from TPTB to instill fear into everybody. Well it isn't working any longer. Our brains were conditioned to think a certain way and people are breaking out of it now. Every time you turn the news station on, it's always something bad that will be reported. Even on the ATS forums, we have doom and gloom scenarios.

If it isn't

"HERE IS WHY WORLD WAR III WILL HAPPEN BY SUMMMER!"
or
"FEMA WILL COME FOR YOU!"
or
"THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES MUST DECLARE REVOLUTION"

Just take a step back and think with an opened mind. These people actually WANT violence to occur. They WANT this # to happen so badly. People that speculate on how America will end with their ridiculous, hypothetical invasions, which country destroys which, how Iran will fall, how China in 3 years will have taken over the western part of the US. They are so wrapped into war that they read up on this #, with bated breath and are so excited to find something bad has happened. Those are the people that need to work on themselves.

2012 is occuring and I only wish I knew how to apply myself a bit sooner. Though I truly believe I will do great things before then and feel happy and accomplished with this life time.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Simply J]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

Originally posted by AccessDenied

I am saying that everyone will witness what is in their hearts. Once the frequency rises to the realm above the lower frequency range of Ego, removing it from your being. Thousands and thousands of walking dead. Dead Ego's and absolutely nothing in their hearts.

Is it possible that a person with no sense of self worth, no material possessions and nothing in their hearts might commit suicide?

Most of us, in this world, are going through this event right now. Stress is rising and people are working like slaves to hold onto their material wealth. It's a losing battle as long as we cling them.

The values of these things, tend to disappear upon the realization that freedom feels better than anything we've ever bought or Got.

After it is all over, our awakened human beings can begin the task of healing one another. The removal of the economical system as we see it today. A collapse of the old societies and a new age.

It sounds like you visualize a utopian world happening in an instant.
There have been many preach the same speech and they fall by the wayside as the herd tramples them over.
We are, by nature, just as destructive as we are caring and compassionate.
You cannot have yin without yang.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

Well for me stress is not rising.
See how I have no fear??
I still work the same as i always did and enjoy the financial freedom instead of being broke and not being able to afford the things I like and HAVE EARNED!!
This is not a losing battle at all...the rewards for my labour (which I like doing) is a war that I win everyday.
I am not a slave because I work for a living doing something I enjoy.

I think I will have a big fat steak tonight for dinner.
Oh what a bad unenlightened person I am for working for a living eh??
You might want to base your argument in reality instead.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I know 1 thing many points you have made are valid, I myself have been experiencing this around me and have been doing my best to remember and except that MATERIALISIM can never controll my will to remain focused no matter how hard things get for me and people around me.

I guess 1c many realize the things they are so attached to are nothing more then EGO DRIVEN materialistic bonds then they will be able to move on to the next step also of purifying themselves or purging themselves of the need for such foolish things that cause so much stress in many of our lives from day to day that are all attributed to financial stress. STAY FOCUSED ON WHATS WITHIN YOUR HEARTS AND YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GOING CRAZY, find internally what is important and priority and you shall succeed with the rest who are naturally aligned for the next phase.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hey, sounds great an all. And I wish we could, as a society live in peace and harmony, but in reality, the monitary struggles are still there. If you have a family, you still need to keep a roof over their heads, you still need to bring in money and pay for food, utilities, gas, ... that stuff isn't going to end unless the world ends. So the stresses are still there no matter what you think about it. Most people still struggle to keep that roof over their family, food on the table. So, sorry to say, but this world does suck, the struggle for money is always present unless you want to live on the streets or in a cave and teach your kids the value of being a bum.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyFever

I feel you there. You're a parent and have kids that you need to support. I'm the 2nd oldest out of 6 brothers ( one step sister ) and can relate to you in a small aspect. I know that my parents stress sometimes because they have alot on their plate. Just know that even though we ( the kids ) don't say it alot, every single thing you guys do for us never goes unnoticed. In a way, you are applying the method that the OP has brought up. You are serving to others, rather then yourself and it will all come back to you. The first thing I will do once I make it in life is make sure my parents never to have lift a finger again. I'm sure that if your children had the opportunity, they would do the same. So keep at it and continue paving a path for the children that won't have the hardships that you had to endure. Good luck to you also.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Hey man, could you give us a little more information on this frequency? Like the measurement of it?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Never worry about shelter, food or water. If you do not worry, you will receive.

Simple physics.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I don't believe we're like that. I believe we have the potential for both nurturing and destructive processes. However, we also have the choice to select what we indulge in, no?

This is what it means to be human, I think. To be truly sentient, even.

I feel all of us have that potential to be ruthless destroyers.

However, not everyone becomes that.

It's all about how we opt to live. I despise this lie about "we're inherently destructive by nature" or whatever. It makes no sense. Then everyone would be a destroyer ... and that simply isn't true.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Yeah, I'll receive when I'm kicked out of my home for not paying the mortgage, go to food pantries and allow others to help feed my family, have my kids taken out of school because they are dirty, under nurished and can't afford day care, then have everyone else pay taxes to have my children get medical help, or possibly worse.

Yes, I hear you... Live from your heart and you will get all the things you need. But the simple fact is this world revolves around money. In almost every setting. So the responsible thing is to provide those things for your family, suck it up, and keep your family and friends close to your heart and live happily in the fact that you are providing a good life for your kids to grow up in and not have to struggle for daily necessities.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SentientBeyondDesign

I don't believe we're like that. I believe we have the potential for both nurturing and destructive processes. However, we also have the choice to select what we indulge in, no?

This is what it means to be human, I think. To be truly sentient, even.

I feel all of us have that potential to be ruthless destroyers.

However, not everyone becomes that.

It's all about how we opt to live. I despise this lie about "we're inherently destructive by nature" or whatever. It makes no sense. Then everyone would be a destroyer ... and that simply isn't true.

I said...

We are, by nature, just as destructive as we are caring and compassionate.

-meaning, exactly what you said.We DO have the potential to be both. However, one cannot deny our history of destroying ourselves, our people , our planet..with little disregard.
It seems our compassion only shows itself after a time of destruction.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well,has anyone that post this information ever considered this.

Over half the worlds population(3 billion or so)is not losing any sleep about this alleged future event because tthey no nothing about it.

They worry about keeping shelter over their families head.

They worry about having clean water to drink,where their next meal is coming from and if they are even going to eat today.

They have no television or electricity even and they can not read.

They are living life day to day and will continue to do so.

Take a breathe and realize these doom and gloom future forecasts ahave been apart of the human condition forever.

And know that nothing happens.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I'm trying my best to describe this as it is happening to me now.
The life energy of an emotion is a frequency. All of the emotions associated with Ego, reside in a very low frequency band of consciousness. The accumulative negative energies that we all project onto others, and allow into ourselves, Including the constant injection of fear based media and movies, keeps our emotional frequencies trapped in a lower range.

So our brains came up with a survival system where it learns to master the tools of these lower frequencies in order to find happiness. it maps out it's own path to happiness avoiding all areas of perceived fear. So you can imagine the hardening of the brain after 30 years of mastering the use of lower emotional frequencies to live day to day.

Now, suppose that the Earths electromagnetic field decides to ramp up with increasing speed, the ambient energy levels. I predict that our conscience vibrations will depart from and be raised above ALL of the lower emotional drives we use to survive.

The frequency ranges of all the Ego based emotions simply will not be able to survive within the higher energy mind. This is the Death of the flesh, the Ego death.

It is already happening to us. Being pushed to our mental limits and peaks of our tolerance levels. It's the psychological death that will result from the struggle to patch up and rebuild new, lower frequency, based methods and belief systems
Our brains will need to learn how to use the tools of this higher energy state. These energies can not harbor the fear based motives we use to survive.

2012 shows to be an increasing ramping up of these ambient vibrational frequencies. You might start hearing about people talking about meditation, new pursuits in life and realignments of values and opening of hearts.

If you need your Ego to survive, if you need it to look someone in the eyes and talk with them, if you need your pride, then you are in for quite a bumpy ride!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I can't wait till after 2012 when all the new agers will admit that we didn't suddenly all become new agers with "frequencies" and "vibrational energy"

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Oneolddude, you're absolutely right, but if a major change comes it won't really matter.
Hundredth monkey effect
I'm not saying that human society is like a monkey society but I believe that it will work the same way.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
Well,has anyone that post this information ever considered this.

Over half the worlds population(3 billion or so)is not losing any sleep about this alleged future event because tthey no nothing about it.

They worry about keeping shelter over their families head.

They worry about having clean water to drink,where their next meal is coming from and if they are even going to eat today.

They have no television or electricity even and they can not read.

They are living life day to day and will continue to do so.

Take a breathe and realize these doom and gloom future forecasts a have been apart of the human condition forever.

And know that nothing happens.

Well what is to result IF these energies take root in all of us? A mass influx of people all around the world devoting their lives to healing the entire planet using zero point energy and soundwave based healing technologies.

No more disease or famine, no longer the need to labor for your water, food and things you need for a healthy and full life.

maybe I'm dreamin and maybe it's just me feeling these energies...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join