It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks to Release "History Making Stuff" Within Weeks?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
speaking of bets

maybe I should just start being a bookie
on ATS. Ya know like the old days.

Gulf Oil Spill - betting line

Haliburton or Blackwater caused - Odds 2-1
BP caused - Odds 3-1
Gubment Regulators caused - Odds 5-1
North Korea torpedo caused - Odds 100-1
Intentional Sabotage unknown entity - Odds 100-1
Cause will never be determined - Odds 1K - 1
Completely caused by accident - Odds 1M - 1

step right up and place ur bets

lmao That's got to be the funniest thing I've read all day.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I just remembered, but has anyone heard anymore about the founder's passport being cancelled? I read abouit it last week but haven't heard anything else.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If it's history making stuff I would not place my bet on anything gulf oil related.

Then again, he says "we are sitting on...", leaving a wide-open space for whatever they do release.

Given their sensationalizing of the previous apache videos, I would bet some more incriminating video evidence of war atrocities. He can always say they are sitting on more history making stuff, implying whatever they do release is not the whole of it, and thus raking in the donations and attention.

No point in guessing though, all we can do is wait and see.

If the owner is still breathing when this information is "leaked" I wouldn't get my hopes too high. The government has killed many more for much less.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I dont think it was cancelled, I think he was stopped because his passport has expired and he had to be issued with a new one. there is a thread on it somewhere.

g

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Assange is one of the most enigmatic people I have ever seen, what this guy has been doing so far is not only noble but very courageous as well. Wikileaks needs to be protected. As for the 'history making stuff', Assange hasn't been one to make understatements...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84

If the owner is still breathing when this information is "leaked" I wouldn't get my hopes too high. The government has killed many more for much less.

Another possibility :

Its the Government themselves behind the "leaked information" .

Anything to take some attention off the Gulf disaster .

------------

[edit on 22-5-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
The pict of the Wiki founder looks weird with a little disturbing thrown in. A little creepy in my opinion.

meh, just looks like a side photo taken during an interview to me.

as to what the info could be.

Aliens. Don't think so.
North/South Korea. Don't think so.
Oil Rig. Maybe.
9/11 - Pentagon plane. Maybe. (It would be history making if they had video of no plane hitting the Pentagon)
2012 is real. Don't think so.
Proof Australia is in the wrong place. Maybe.

Over-hyping. Probably.

Perhaps we should be looking for events that happened on dates in a few weeks. They could be waiting to release the info on an anniversary.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Winnuting]

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Winnuting]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The problem is there has already been so much "history-making stuff" released (even in the MSM) over the past decade or so that people are basically numb to everything. Wars, economy, oil...people read it and shrug because they can't process it all. What will it take for people to WAKE UP? I am so disappointed in the general apathy and inactivity.

It almost seems that if a UFO landed on the White House lawn in broad daylight, most people would just grunt and go get a beer from the fridge before changing the TV channel.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
My bet is on documents/videos relating to 9/11 or 7/7...

That would be awesome.

At the Pentagon there were around 80 videos, we only saw 2-3 of those. Maybe wikileak received videos from moles/patriots at the Pentagon/NSA/CIA?

Who knows?

They should released it RIGHT NOW BEFORE THEY GET ALL KILLED.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Far more tantalising, however, is what he says are some very, very big leaks to come - apparently within weeks. ''Right now we are sitting on history-making stuff,'' he says

Notice his use of words here. He says they are "sitting on" history making stuff. Does that mean that he has agreed to wait on it's release? Has someone asked him to wait a certain amount of time or until something else happens? Hmm...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
My bet is on documents/videos relating to 9/11 or 7/7...

That would be awesome.

At the Pentagon there were around 80 videos, we only saw 2-3 of those. Maybe wikileak received videos from moles/patriots at the Pentagon/NSA/CIA?

Who knows?

They should released it RIGHT NOW BEFORE THEY GET ALL KILLED.

If they've planned this, which they have, they'll have copies ready to be distributed should anything happen.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Concerning the image, the man almost appears to be colorless.
Albino, if you will.
I think we're supposed to see through him to the bookshelf.
It's not the MAN we need ot be aware of, but the information he is about to communicate.
If it is going to be "history-making", I have a feeling that it is going to tie in a bunch of the stuff he's been researching, whatever his thesis is, we'll have to wait & see.
I believe he knows that timing is everything, just as our elite do.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
wiki leaks is a sham.

They get whistle blowers to submit damning info. They only publish the stuff that is borderline, but proves nothing. Those who submit the actual goods get disappeared.

It should be called wikibucket as it collects all the leaks.

BTW if you are a whistleblower, leak that info here, on ATS. Don't leak it to wikileaks unless you want to die.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'll put my money on a leak proving ET existance and influence. I got the $10 web bot prediction, and it mentioned a couple things. It said in June or July, irrefutable evidence of ET's existance and influence (especially in the ancient world) would possibly be released, not by the gov't, but by an "external" source, possibly by a leak over the Internet. It mentioned wikileaks as a possibility. The evidence would be disregarded by the MSM, but will be a big topic over the Internet. It would lead to a disclosure, not by the gov'ts but by whistleblowers and leaked documents over the Internet. 

Very interesting. 

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

hmmm... that made me think, "we're Sitting On history making stuff" sounds awfully like it could be meant as a open threat to whomever it may implicate. How many of you believe this guy would except a couple full briefcases to quiet down? From some George Soros type figure maybe? Cryptome had stated some time back that WL was working with the famous alphabet boys, so what do you guys/gals think?

edit to add: boondock saint made me literally lol!

[edit on 22-5-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

You have any links to deaths from Wikileaks submissions, or are you just actually only stating your opinion?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

hmmm... that made me think, "we're Sitting On history making stuff" sounds awfully like it could be meant as a open threat to whomever it may implicate. How many of you believe this guy would except a couple full briefcases to quiet down? From some George Soros type figure maybe? Cryptome had stated some time back that WL was working with the famous alphabet boys, so what do you guys/gals think?

edit to add: boondock saint made me literally lol!

[edit on 22-5-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

I don't think it's ONE person. I think that's what they want everyone to believe. It isn't ONE guy they're going to have to bribe or kill. It's much more organized than that.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I bet its NOTHING!!!

Remember a while back during the whole ET thing when Stan Romanek or whatever his name was was claiming to have undeniably footage of an extra terrestrial? The only thing he did was work everyone for the longest time, and then he MERCHANDISED! That's right folks, like so many people before him claiming to have something we all want, he sold out and went right to the money.

I don't really know much about wikileaks, as I am skeptical of ALOT of information scattered over the net, however I can't help but think of sellout when someone tried to hype something up. I guess that we'll only be able to wait and see.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
" History making " , is the key here .

Something that is going to 'make' history .

Whatever it is that is going to be released , is going to 'cause' some kind of major reaction ., history is going to be written by this release .

The oil spill doesn't qualify , in my opinion . Whatever can be said about the oil spill , whether it was a false flag , orchestrated by whoever , is not going to write history ., unless of course the theory of North Korean involvement can be proven . I don't know , as I've not even perused that theory yet .

In order to 'make' history , whatever this turns out to be is going to have to enrage an individual nation , or the world at large .

This guy is smart , he wouldn't use that term loosely , in my opinion . So it is going to be something BIG , in order to 'make' history .

I don't think Aliens is it either . If there is ever 'disclosure' , I believe it will come at a time that is the most beneficial for TPTB . Disclosure , real or fake , can only be beneficial to TPTB , if it were used to instill fear into mankind , worldwide , thereby convincing the peoples of the world that a One World Government and military is needed to protect the world as a whole .

We can rule out the assassination of JFK , as I don't see any type of disclosure , regarding a cover-up or conspiracy , that would cause widespread outrage , 47 years later .

I think the only topic that fits the bill , at this time , would be 9/11 .

If this info that is to be leaked proves any type of conspiracy behind 9/11 ( other than the Islamic one , of course ) , then you can place a sure bet on the revelation 'making' history .

With that said , I'm betting it would have nothing to do with explosives , fake planes , no plane at Pentagon , etc .

IF a conspiracy is proven , it will be the one that proves the US had foreknowledge .

I will go as far to say that if indeed this is what is to be released , then this new information will prove that the Bush administration was being held hostage on that day .

The only thing that really puzzles me about 9/11 , is the look on the face of George Bush as Andrew Card whispered into his ear in that classroom .

This was not the look of a man who was directly involved . This was the look of a man who , at that very moment , was thinking 'oh sh*t , they actually did it ' .

So , without turning this into another 9/11 thread , I think something along those lines will be released , thereby 'making' history with the sh*t that will surely hit the fan in the wake of such revelation .

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Because they need time to think it up! LOL!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join